The Price of Her Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his dick out of her asshole, bent forward, and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back just as enthusiastically. "Oh Baby," she whispered. "That was so good."

"Pretty great for me too... Sugar Buns." He stood up, held out his hand, and pulled her to her feet. "Come on. Let's go to bed."

They gathered their clothes, but didn't bother putting them on. As they were leaving, Nikki came back and kissed Harry and me, then grinned self-consciously and took the squeeze bottle. "You don't mind, do you?"

Harry laughed and shook his head. "I've got plenty."

She smiled at Harry and me, letting her gaze linger on our cocks, and then said "Later." She followed Tony out, waving her butt at us seductively.

"Well," I said after the door had closed behind Tony and Nikki. "That's not over."

"Nope," Harry said. "It never is at Love Peak Lodge." He kissed me and then bent me over the bed. "And speaking of 'not over'... Before we were interrupted, I was gonna fuck your butt."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2021 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12