The Priest 02: More Confessions

Story Info
Return to confession.
2.1k words
3.95
21.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Part two of The Priest***

Warning: this story may offend those in certain religions

*

Months had passed since my last confession. Though I went in the confessional with good intentions, seducing the priest was the true outcome. I recreated my tryst at a work function, my slutty actions tempting us both to expel our sexual juices in the seats. Closing my eyes I remembered his harsh breathing pelted past the small window or how the demands he made for me to detail every touch between me and my mystery lover, I sinned again.

And I loved it!

I slide on silky come-fuck-me red panties, no bra. My long brownish-red hair in waves flowing down my back as I wiggle into the same black chiffon dress as that infamous night. I leave my face bare of makeup except for lipgloss, giggling as I smack my lips, admiring my pouty lips. Slipping into killer black stiletto heels, I look eagerly in the mirror. I was an exact replica of the night of the ball. Shivering, I squeezed my legs together as I seeped into my panties with excitement. I loved gossiping about my whorish exploits.

However, what I loved more than the night was confessing it to the startled priest. I told myself not to find him. To leave him be. But I couldn't. I craved his needy excitement for my naughty storytelling. I wanted to hear him stroke that cock as I described my sexual escapades, my downfall into Lucifer's arms. So here I was again sitting in the booth, hands in my lap, head bowed like a scolded child. My slim fingers trembled as I heard the door in the next booth open, his presence filling the small area, robes shuffling as he goes to sit down.

Silence. I hold my breath, waiting for him to speak, to acknowledge my presence. "My child," air escaping me as his deep voice resonated our trapped area."You have returned."

"Yes, Father," I whispered. "For I have sinned again." I begin to shake, starting to second guess my wicked intentions. I may have caught him off guard the first time but this seems different. The air around us is thick with sexual tensions, his desires circling into my personal space before I consent. He ran the game now.

"What sin did you commit this time, my rebellious little slut." He hissed, my gasp audible in the quiet box.

My head snapped up trying to find his eyes through the netted opening in the wall between us. Breathing rapidly as I waited for an apology I knew wasn't coming.As time passed, I became agitated, angry that he was correct in that assumption but still too proud to admit it. I was done, this was a stupid mistake and I was leaving I told myself standing with my head held high.

He didn't stop me as my trembling hand gripped the door knob, fully intending to put an end to this debacle, vowing to best him. I was panting with frustration as my feet glide across the old paisley carpeting making the interior look ancient. I mean hell, with all the donations flooding around every week you would think they could afford some upkeep.

I made my way towards the front of the church, facing the alter I bow mumbling my apology to the Lord for this abrupt departure promising to come back soon to finish my confession with a different, more humble father. This was straight bullshit, getting ready for nothing. What a fucking dick move I grumped angrily, about to turn and stomp out, dry pussy and all.

"Stop!" Came the low deep masculine voice, my heated blood turning into ice causing me to shiver; in fear or excitement is what I wonder. As the silence stretches, I wait for what seems like hours before I tense, ready to turn and face the devil hiding in holy robes. "Do not move."

I stand there, back to him, as I wait with baited breath, for his next command. I wanted so bad to defy him, to turn around and slap the smirk I know is gracing his mouth and storm out, leaving him with blue balls as retaliation. Yet, I can't. My traitorous body defies my mind and stays put. And like a trigger waiting to be pulled in a deadly showdown, I keep the last remaining strength I have and drop my dress, feeling the light material flutter down my body like a waterfall. My body tense, shoulders squared, nipples hard as the cool air hit them; I won the battle... this time.

A deep growl reverberated throughout the rafters, his hot breath melting through my thick barrier. A large masculine hand gripped the back of my neck, rendering me helpless to my fate. Not saying a word, he forced me to my knees, my butt hitting me heels in surrender, a whimper escaping my quivering lips. Letting go, he pulled my arms behind my back, causing me to yelp in pain. I felt a beaded chain curling around my slender wrists in the figure eight until there was no room for movement. I felt an object dangling between my clenched fists. A rosary! He captured me using my faith against me.

"Spread your legs!" He commanded, kicking my knees open with the toe of his black shoe. Yanking my hair back in a tight fist, he grinned wickedly, shoving his robes to the side. "And open that sinful mouth. It's time I wash out those slutty desires, my religious whore."

His cock was monsterous! It was at least fourteen inches long, as thick as my my arm and a big, fat head the size of a plum. Just as purplish too. There were veins snaking down his shaft, ready to rub my cunt walls raw. He couldn't have been an actual priest. He had to be a pornstar in disguise.

There was no way in hell that thing would fit in me!

"Open up!" He barked ripping out strands of my hair with a fierce jerk. I cried out, my lips falling apart. He wasted no time making me do penance for my crimes. In seconds my eyes watered as he pumped into my mouth, choking me with each downward stroke.

Whimpering, I tried to back up, failing as he took both massive hands and capturing my wet face, pumping deeper until his plump tip penetrated my throat. He took one palm, placing it around my neck, jerking himself off through my skin. Squeezing, massaging my throat to his enjoyment, mumbling how I was created by the devil; his evil spawn made to tempt the good like himself.

His holy sword grew in my windpipe, oozing precum down my trachea, anointing the passage and wipe away the sin. His tennis size balls bouncing into the back of his hand with each thrust, a grunt puffing from his lips.

He was close.

With a hoarse shout, his dick exploded, flooding what small opening I had left in my throat. His sperm washing the debachery out of my system. Cleansing the wicked desires I harbor within. Making me pure; heart, body and soul. The flow of his holy water never ending, his mighty weapon forcing my form to take every last drop.

I began to struggle more as my vision blurred, not from my tears but from lack of oxygen. Lights flashed behind my eye lids. This was how I was going to die. A punishment from God for tempting one is his Shepard's. Orrrrr...Satan in the Lords clothing.

My life faded into darkness, my body floating as I landed face down on a hard platform. Was this my grave?

A hard slap woke me from my shock. The Bible lay before me, James 1:14--16  speaking of how choosing sin will destroy a person. The truth written before me as his horse cock speared my dry hole. Bursting blood vessels which allowed his horse meat smoother entry as it blessed the second of my wicked openings.

I screamed.

"Read the verses out loud, my little bible thumping whore!" The priest ordered, purging the demons from my pussy, as he pushed me harder onto the alter, surrounded by candles, flipping to a new verse in the; Matthew 26:41. "What does it say, bitch."

"Father, it says 'Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation.' And-oh God, please no!" I shouted as a hard, dry object breached my anal passage. It felt wooden, like a cross.

"Continue!" He groused, plunging both obscene objects into my tight little holes, stretching them to the max. I squirmed, pleading for the release of the foreign object in my ass. "Let your Father cleanse those dirty thoughts, filthy actions from your sinful body."

I panted, each breath a struggle. "It goes on to say,'The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.' That is all, Father." I struggle to finish as he pounds into my sore, punished body. Nipples scraping on the alter, my hips forming bruises with each twitch of his body.

Yanking out the cross and throwing it towards the pews, he then untangled the rosary from my numb wrists, and set me free. I sighed beginning to pull my arms to the front, stretching them, working my sore muscles back to normal. However, Father had other plans, ripping his snake from my torn cunt, dragging me face him, flat on my back now on the marble surface. Throwing my legs over his shoulders he speared my hole again, a whine whispering past my bitten lips.

"Pray to your God almighty," the priest growled, forcing my head back with his paw on my trembling chin.

I looked up, through my tears, seeing an upside down Jesus statue nailed in a cross. I silently pray for redemption; pleading for forgiveness and begging to to released from this horrible act. My dry lips saying Out Father and two Hail Marys. I wanted this nightmare to end.

While I was distracted with my prayer, the Father bound my already tender wrists a second time with the rosary. His cock pulling with excitement as each loop was made, harsh breaths pelting on my chafed nipples. His movements quicken as I become more panicked, struggling with everything I have in me to escape, failing miserably. His demonic laughter echoed off the rafters, dick dancing with celebration of another win.

Raising my confiscated arms over my head, he jerked his huge slab of meat out of my ripped apart vagina, trapping my limbs to a hook on the side of the alter. He then grabbed another thicker rosary, decorating his pole with it, sticking the long end into his pee hole.

"It is now time to cleanse your unholy cunt, devils child," the priest vowed taking a hold of his dick, placing it at my entrance. "Begin saying the Hail Mary, whore!"

"Hail Mary full of grac-!" I screamed in pain as he penetrated me, cross first an the slim metal sliced my inner walls. Father didn't let up as he fucked me raw, not letting up. He pounded deeper as the beads rolled along my torn walls, the cross digging into both our private areas.

"Oh fuck, my devious temptation! You came here to pull me from heavens and send me to hell!" He chanted. "Fuck! Fuck! You fucking ghastly devils whore!"

I could only whimper in response, my throat swollen and raw from screaming in pain. My body has given up the fight. I just lay there taking, realizing God has given up on me. This was my punishment for my slutty ways; all those times I spread my legs for any cock to fill my empty pussy. It was official...

I belonged in hell.

The Father cried out as he dumped his holy seed into my captive cunt, the hotness soaking my open wounds, stinging my insides. He pumped long after his enlarged testicles emptied, shivering in pleasure. As he pulled out, the rosary slipped off his withering cock, staying within my pussy, making a home.

He gently picked up my used form, hanging my limp limbs on the toes of the Jesus statue, tilting my weightless head back the stare at the son of our Lord. I heard some movement behind me before I felt a thick wedge forced into my ass. A candle! He inserted one of the candles from the alter into my butt.

Leaning over me, his lips brushing my ear, he whispers," Now say the Lord's Prayer twenty five times, my child and all will be forgiven."

"Our Father, who art in heaven..."