The Priestess and the Prostitute

Story Info
An exhausted elven priestess unwinds at an exotic brothel.
7k words
4.9
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Pairing: F elf x M drakon (Humanoid/Anthro dragon person, similar to Dragonborn)

Main Kinks/TWs: Prostitution, casual sex, interspecies, secretive encounter, vaginal, oral, slight tummy bulge, cumshots, muscle/body worship, scent enjoyment, mild breeding kink towards the end

--

"Oh benevolent Goddess, I call upon thee. Give thine aid in cleansing this lost, ailing sheep..."

Kateryn incanted the sacred words beneath moonlight pouring in through stained glass windows. The elven woman was draped in robes of white and gold, wearing a miter atop her head that was etched with the symbol of their goddess.

Laying upon one of the church pews was a wounded dwarven man. He was surrounded by the two other members of his adventuring party that had brought him into the church in a panic, a human sorceress and a halfling rogue.

The hour was late. Kateryn had completed all of her duties for the day -- she was preparing to close up for the night when they burst through the church doors begging her to help their friend. Apparently, an expedition into one of the monster-infested caves outside of town ended up going awry.

Would Kateryn help them? Of course. It would've been unconscionable for a devout follower of the goddess to leave a poor lost lamb to their fate. That certainly didn't mean she wasn't a bit irritated however. She'd wanted to close up and go home hours ago.

The dwarf wasn't exactly in great shape, in all fairness. In addition to a multitude of cuts and stabs, he'd also been poisoned, and without an antidote or cleansing spell wouldn't have lasted much longer.

The other two adventurers watched intently. As Kateryn invoked her holy magic, a warm and comforting light bathed the dwarf. He let out a quiet groan as skin and flesh knitted together, open wounds fading into scars. The sickly violet of poison in his veins faded away.

"Is it working?" the thief said.

"Don't interrupt the healer!" The sorceress nudged him and whispered.

Kateryn's eyes were shut, brow furrowed in concentration. "Yes it's working, now please, let me focus..." she opened one eye just to glare at them.

The light soon faded, and the dwarf groaned and opened his eyes. "Mmmhh... Where am I?"

In an instant the other two adventures were at his side and helping him up. "You're okay! You got banged up something fierce back in the cave and we had to find ya' a healer, but you're fine now, right miss?" The thief asked.

Kateryn nodded, leaning back against the altar with a sigh. "Yes, I've done all I can to mend his wounds and clear out the poison. I'd recommend getting a few days rest before trying to go on any more adventures... And please consider getting a healer in your party," she added.

"Will do, priestess! Thank ye'!" The dwarf laughed as he got back onto his feed.

Before leaving, the sorceress tossed her a small sack of coins. "Will this be enough to cover the healing fee?"

Kateryn's ears twitched. She tossed the sack of coin up and down, a little smirk crossing her face at its weight. "I believe this will do nicely. Be safe, and may the goddess bless you on your journeys."

One last round of thanks came from the smiling, grateful adventures as they waved goodbye, finally leaving Kateryn with some peace. The moment those church doors shut, she groaned and collapsed back against the altar.

This humble servant of the Goddess was fucking exhausted.

She looked at the sack of coin. Technically, offerings and fees were meant to be kept at the church and divided up among the staff in addition to their usual wages... But hey, it was after hours. She could've left some time ago. Chewing on her lip, she picked up a shiny silver coin and flicked the cold metal on her fingers.

"Oh benevolent Goddess, strike this servant down if I'm not meant to keep such a generous offering." Kateryn halfheartedly waved her hand at the sky. When no response came, the priestess clicked her tongue and tucked the bag away in her robes. "The Goddess approves!" she chuckled. She pulled a flask out of her robes and took a long swig. It was meant for holy water -- but gin was a lot more useful in getting through the day.

Her face scrunched at the smooth burn of alcohol sliding down her throat. Taking a seat at one of the pews, she cupped her chin and idly tossed the sack of coin about in her palm.

Oh, just what was a weary priestess to do at this late hour, and with an unexpected bounty of disposable income?

Get shit-faced at the tavern? Not a terrible option, all things considered. Maybe pick up a handsome adventurer to spend the night with. Unfortunately, being as recognizable a public figure as head priestess of the local church came with some downsides. Namely, the need to carry herself as a pure, humble image of the Goddess's chosen, above indulging in such worldly pleasures.

Kateryn grimaced and stuck her tongue out.

No, if she was going to indulge in the pleasures of flesh, she was going to have to be a bit more discrete. Just the mere thought of being bedded had the priestess grinding her thighs together, ears flushing red. Goddess, just how long had it been since she'd last gotten laid? Too long, no doubt.

And now that the thought had crept into her horny little head, there would be no doing away with it the rest of the night. But now, Kateryn also knew exactly how she was going to spend her earnings.

"Oh Goddess, forgive this humble servant, for I am going to commit much sin tonight. So, so much sin."

...

Chirping crickets accompanied Kateryn's footsteps across the cobblestone street. Alchemical street lamps lit the road ahead, built to cast a warm blue glow for those trekking through the city streets after sundown. She'd been down this path enough to know her way towards the city's pleasure district.

Kateryn left her fancy priestess gear back at church. Instead, she concealed her appearance in a plain black cloak with the hood pulled over her face. She needed to draw as little attention to herself as possible. She hurried past the other people skulking about.

Clubs, bars, and brothels lined the city's pleasure district, each establishment catering to different tastes and interests. It was here where the night came alive with activity. People chatted and murmured outside the buildings, many of them drunk or taking hits from their herb-pipes, blowing out clouds of smoke that hung low in the chilly nighttime air.

One could never be too careful. Chanting under her breath, Kateryn cast a basic deception spell that diverted attention away from her and made the elf difficult to recognize. Such magic was usually the domain of rogues and thieves, not priestesses, but it was a simple enough spell to get the gist of. On the other hand, she wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long -- it conflicted with the nature of holy magic, and she'd already spent much of her mana that day.

There was no shortage of brothels or clubs that Kateryn could've chosen to visit, but there was only one destination on her mind.

Scales n' Tails.

The sign painted above the entrance depicted two tails, one serpentine and the other green and tufted at the end, intertwining to form the establishment's name with a heart between the two words. It was a specialty brothel that catered to those looking for a more... Exotic experience. Non-human, specifically. Lizardfolk, kobolds, and goblins were the main attractions, and even some of the much less common races were employed, like the mewmi, fellruff, and drakon.

As Kateryn stepped inside, she was instantly met with the aromas of cinnamon and spice wafting from candles. Her steps were muffled with the soft red carpet lining the lobby floor. There were erotic paintings befitting of the brothel's nature hung across the walls. There was always one work in particular that caught her attention -- it was a piece portraying a human woman in between two strong, well-endowed drakon men, servicing one with her mouth while the other claimed her from behind. She chewed on her lip.

Goddess, how she wished to take that girl's place.

Thumping, moaning, and the rhythmic slap of flesh meeting flesh (or scales) could faintly be heard coming from upstairs.

"Welcome to Scales n' Tails, miss. What can I do ya' for?" The lady running the front desk, a half-goblin, absentmindedly addressed her while she filed her nails.

Kateryn stiffened, shyly shuffling to the brothel clerk. "Ah, yes, hello. I was... Hoping I could inquire about one of your workers?"

The clerk shrugged. "'Kay. Shoot."

"Well, I wanted to check in to see if he's available to take a client? His name's Saroth. He's a drakon," she said, cheeks burning rosy red underneath her hood at his name, and the salacious, vivid memories it evoked from past visits.

The clerk's demeanor changed instantly, giving Kateryn a wry smirk. "Dragon boy's in high demand, dontcha' know? Lottsa' ladies wanna lay with that hunky piece a' dragon meat. He usually don't take walk-ins, gotta reserve a time, but I'll see if he can squeeze ya in... In more ways than one," she snickered and winked at her.

Kateryn's blush deepened. She nodded quickly, fidgeting with her hands. "Y-yes of course, I understand completely."

Suddenly, heavy footsteps began approaching from the hallway leading into the lobby. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Ah, well. Speak a' the dragon, here he is. Go on lass, say hi."

There could be no mistaking it as Saroth stepped into the lobby.

He towered over Kateryn, who was already somewhat tall and slender as an elf. Even wearing nothing but a loose robe tied around his waist, Saroth carried himself with the sort of pride and regalness that came naturally to the descendents of mighty dragons.

And by the Goddess, did Saroth have a lot to be prideful over. Kateryn knew as much from experience.

Kateryn went weak in the knees as she gazed upon his stunning dark-gold scales, his muscular arms, and strong chest that his robe mercifully hung low enough to give a peek at. Scaly black spines running along his head, down to his neck and back formed something akin to a flowing mane. He cocked his head upon noticing her, a familiar smile crossing his handsome draconic features.

"...Well, isn't this a surprise?" he said. The way he spoke made the poor elf's flushed ears twitch with delight -- so husky and masculine, but so smooth too, with every word ending on a rumbling growl. "My last reservation for the night ended up being a no-show, so I was going to see about turning in early. I see we have ourselves a last-minute arrival, however -- long time no see, Kattie~" he winked.

Kateryn's heart fluttered. She tried to open her mouth to say something, but the words only came in an embarrassing sputter before she was able to compose herself. "A-a long time indeed, Saroth! Too long, I would say..." She twirled a lock of hair in her finger. "How are you on this fine evening?"

Saroth crossed his arms, flashing rows of white teeth in a charming smile. "Quite well. Business as usual, one could say. But... Forgive me for being presumptuous -- I don't believe you're here for some casual chat, are you?"

Oh, she most certainly was not. There was little point in beating around the bush -- Kateryn had to remind herself that she was in a brothel for the Goddess's sake -- so she nodded and slapped the sack of coin onto the clerk's desk. "I wanted to check in and see if you had the space for another client tonight. I mean, you said your last reservation didn't show up, correct? I'm willing to pay extra. For you," she added, biting her lip.

Snorting, Saroth placed his hands on his hips and playfully rolled his eyes.. "Aah, and here I was thinking I might be getting some rest tonight. I consider you a friend, and it isn't in my nature to leave a beautiful maiden in need. Very well -- one last client for tonight," he grinned.

Kateryn's ears perked up enough to lift her hood. Her heart began to thump in her chest. "W-wonderful!" She pushed the sack of coin closer to the desk clerk. "Keep the change."

"Yeesh lady, is dragon dick so good you really can't wait another minute?" The clerk muttered as she started counting the money.

The answer was yes. Obviously. Kateryn didn't bother saying anything though, not when she had a draconic stud taking her hand and guiding her out of the lobby and upstairs where the bedrooms were. On the way, they passed a giggling kobold girl heading down the hall with her human client, presumably after a long session. She winked at the pair as they passed by.

Debaucherous sounds that could only be faintly heard from downstairs were now clear as day. Grunts, gasps, and moans of carnal bliss came with the constant squealing of weary bedsprings. The fleshy noises of sex, of bodies meeting in the most primal of worldly unions, made Kateryn bite her lip... For the elf knew that she would soon be among them.

Saroth led her into a sparse, but clean bedroom that would be more than adequate for the night ahead. Scales n' Tails was certainly a step above most folks' idea of a dingy, sleazy brothel. The bed and furnishings were shockingly spotless, and always cleaned up following a session.

Kateryn muttered a prayer for whichever poor soul would be cleaning after them tonight.

"So, my fair maiden, what will it be for tonight? Your usual, or are you feeling a little more adven -- mmmhrff!"

The very second Saroth shut the door, Kateryn leapt upon the drakon and wrapped her arms around his big, broad shoulders as she mashed her lips into his firm scaly snout. The elf melted into him, and whimpered into the kiss when he took greedy handfuls of her supple ass in his claws. "Mmmnnnh...!~"

He pulled away for but a brief moment and booped her on the nose. "You know, I could report you for that. If I wanted to."

"Are you going to?"

"No."

Saroth pulled her into the next kiss.

Kateryn parted her lips in invitation -- he eagerly accepted, shoving his thick and dextrous tongue into her maw. Making out with one of the scaled folks was a unique affair, with it's own quirks compared to the more humanlike races. The firmness of his lips took some getting used to, but it was something Kateryn came to favor... Along with his incredible, nearly serpentine tongue. It slithered into her maw and so easily claimed it as his domain. With a horny whimper, she pressed into him, hands tugging on the cloth robe that so cruelly kept her from truly appreciating her scaled lover's immaculate body.

Sensing how needy the elf was, Saroth chuckled against her lips. He shoved his hands between them and began untying his robes. Kateryn broke the kiss, stepping back to watch with hungry eyes as it finally fell away and unveiled his incredible draconic body.

Smooth gold-and-black scales stretched over so much muscle. From his toned chest, to his powerful arms, to sculpted abdominals... The raw masculinity of his visage was enough to make any woman swoon. She had to steady herself before glancing south at the drakon's manhood -- a scaly, black pillar that jutted from his crotch and stood like a lance, rocking with seismic throbs. Thick, bulging veins pulsated across the surface.

Kateryn planted a kiss on his chin, then another, and another, each trailing lower down his jawline and down his neck. Desperate hands grasped at his pecs before she pressed her face between them.

He was so, so warm.

It was one of the most noticeable differences between a drakon and a lizardfolk. The latter were cold-blooded, but the former burned with the fire of a dragon. It was like a warm, comforting bonfire burning in his chest. When she breathed in, the scent was strong and heady. It reminded her of crackling firewood.

"Are you planning on admiring me all night, your holiness?~" Saroth said. He obviously enjoyed the way Kateryn ogled his body, wearing a proud grin.

"Ugh... Don't call me that, please," Kateryn sighed, lifting off her cloak. The drakon already knew of her position -- she'd actually dropped the deception spell once they were alone. He could see through it anyways at this point. Scales n' Tails maintained a strict client confidentiality policy, but more than that, she trusted him to keep their sessions private.

Kateryn wanted to forget all of that anyways. For these next few blissful hours, she could cast aside her holy duties and be a creature of lust and carnality. There was no heaven here -- only flesh and the pleasures it held.

Saroth chuckled and helped her out of the cloak. "Fine, fine. Whatever my lady desires~" he said.

Once it was tossed aside, Kateryn stood in nothing but a set of cloth panties, bearing modest, firm breasts capped with stiff pink nipples. She stood bashfully with her arms behind her back. Saroth didn't hesitate in taking a greedy handful of one of those tits, squeezing and coaxing a gasp from the elf's lips.

"You're my favorite client. I've told you that, haven't I?" Saroth rumbled.

Kateryn rolled her eyes. "I-I bet you always say that, don't you?" She stammered playfully, watching the drakon play with her chest.

"Believe me or not -- I'm only being honest." He leaned in for another kiss and suddenly picked Kateryn up by her hips, carrying her to the bed and smirking as she squealed in surprise. Laying the elf on her back, Saroth planted a trail of smooches down her chin and neck. His snout trailed lower towards her chest.

"Ooh Saroth...~" Kateryn whimpered beneath him. She held one of his horns and gasped as his thick tongue slid across a sensitive nipple. Hot breaths rolled across her skin and heightened the moisture of his tongue. The serpentine muscle slithered across her skin in wet trails, making her coo and shiver.

"...You've spoiled yourself, Kattie."

"W-what?" She blinked.

In response, Saroth only chuckled for a moment, resting his snout between the valley of her quivering breasts. "I said you've spoiled yourself on me. You've felt the touch of a dragon... Can any mere man satisfy you now? Is that why you come back to me?" he asked, then gently suckled on a nipple, swirling his tongue around the hardened bud.

"Nnh... I-I..." Her grip on his horn tightened.

Could she even deny it? Being a high priestess didn't necessarily forbid her from seeking romance and intimacy... Yet she still came here in secret. Whenever she dealt with her urges by herself, the elf's fantasies always came back to him.

Saroth unlatched from her nipple and began trailing kisses down her slender stomach. "I think we both know the answer, Kattie. Only a dragon can sate you now. Whenever you lay with a mere man..." he continued, scaly lips kissing above her navel. "...You'll wish it were me, won't you?~"

Kateryn's breaths came hot and ragged the closer he drifted between her thighs. "Y-yes...~" she admitted, biting her lip. "N-no other man gives me what you can, Saroth. Please, oh Goddess please don't make me beg -- Aaah!"

His tongue dragged against the front of her panties, which were absolutely soaked through with arousal. He let out a rumbling chuckle as she shuddered and gasped. "Very well, my fair maiden." Gripping the elastic, he tugged them down her thighs forcefully to reveal her puffy, drooling wet sex. Above her maidenhood was a neat bush of blond hair. He nuzzled into her pussy and delivered a slow lick across her outer lips.

"Hhaaa...!~"

Another lap came, then another, and another. That draconic tongue so easily navigated her sopping folds and flicked against her throbbing clit. He grabbed her thighs and lifted them over his shoulders so he could really dig in, pressing in firmly against the elf's needy flower. "Mmmh... Do elves go into heat, I wonder? I picked up your scent from the moment our eyes met...~" Saroth chuckled and licked the juices from his muzzle, before diving right back in.

Kateryn could no longer contain herself. Letting her head fall back against the pillow, cheeks and ears flushed scarlet, she moaned like a whore as the drakon pleasured her. "Oh Goddess... D-don't stop Saroth... Eat my cunt...!~" She swore.