The Priestess of the Night - Night 02

Story Info
A secret revealed and another night of rough sex...
7k words
4.57
11.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Not a big fan of second parts, but as some emailed me for this one, I took the time (very limited with the team season suspended, travel, coronavirus hysteria) to write this one. Will Dogannu survive his second night against Aalyat? We will see it. A new important character joins us, will it change the course of the story? Once again, this isn't intended to be strictly stick to History/Traditions/Legends. Thanks to Thanos and Mr. Swift (thanks for the help with Reality Stone Satire and my cobble training)... Here we go.

When Dogannu heard Diamnith's words, he felt his soul abandoning his body. The phrase "seven nights" resounded inside his head like an echo, an incredulous and disgraceful echo. And then, his poor ass reacted as well, feeling that it was over; Aalyat would fuck him to death or she would leave him unable to walk again.

"Dogannu? Dogannu? Do you need something?" he heard his mother's voice weakly and he shook his head, "Just leave me alone..." he answered seconds later, Mirlya and Diamnith stood up and left him alone in his room.

So that was the reason of his mother's anguish. A horrible and painful rite to punish his faults and impish behavior against the gods. For a second, before the guards took him to Priest Hatimekh's house the night before, he thought the gods were about to save him, and he ended with his ass brutally fucked by a silly and miserable whore. Now he had to return to that cursed cave for another round and he was sure that everything would end that night.

He turned around carefully and cried in silence, asking the gods why he was suffering in such way. Dogannu closed his eyes, and his mind projected flashes of his recent experience in the Temple of the Night; Aalyat's naked body and her hard cock, her tits, her perfect waist... "What's going on with me?" he thought. He couldn't believe he was thinking in Aalyat's body after all his wild (but holy) ass raping rite, but he didn't knew the perverse effect of the Samikhred Usim, making victims addict, no matter if they were women or men.

The boy stayed on the bed for a while, thinking lots of things, but his mind always came back to the moment in the temple, feeling it as a dark shadow coming over him, claiming his body and spirit. His skin was shuddering and dark thoughts came to his mind... revenge thoughts, "Everyone will pay..." Dogannu thought. At Priest Kebok's house, Aalyat woke up happy and radiant, "Another day... I'm gonna wreck his butt," she thought referring to Dogannu. The girl left her room and found her father eating, she sat down and a maid brought her breakfast.

"Good morning daughter, may I ask you where did you go last night?" Priest Kebok asked.

"You know, Priest Hatimekh caught the Wicked One... and he sentenced him..." Aalyat answered and bit the bread.

"Oh gods, that's good news! And who was?" Kebok asked.

"You mean who is, the Wicked One is Dogannu, son of Mirlya, servant of Sun..." she replied after chewing the bread.

"What do you mean? Isn't he dead?"

"No, Priest Hatimekh's judgment was to perform the Samikhred Usim on him," Aalyat muttered and her father spat the wine he was drinking.

"What!? Did he went nuts!? I'm going to talk to him now!" and tried to stood up. Aalyat stood up faster and didn't let her father stand up, "Father, you still sick, you need to recover and rest. The Wicked One brought that illness to the town, I told Priest Hatimekh you would disagree but he told me he was the authority and I had to approve in your name," Aalyat explained and Kebok sat down again, "I guess you are right. I will stay here for now, but I will confront him when I feel better," he promised and she kissed her father, embracing his head, "I can't let you do that, father... I can't..." she thought and a sadist smirk appeared in her face.

At Priest Hatimekh's house, Edrok was in his room, jerking his cock to Aalyat, the hot and sadist Priest of the Night. Besides she scared him a little, she was the kind of good girl from the outside, but with a dark side; he was moaning in ecstasy and his eyes were closed, so he couldn't notice his father in the doorstep.

"Am I interrupting you?" Priest Hatimekh said and Edrok opened his eyes and hide his erection under the sheet.

"No... no... I-I... I'm not busy..." he whispered a bit tired and his heart, beating up like a mad horse.

"I see... Well, come with me now. We need to discuss about what happened last night," Hatimekh said.

"Sure... ju-just... give me a minute," Edrok said trying to recover his breath.

"Ok, I'll be waiting in the Main Room," his father said and left him alone.

Edrok laid his head on the pillow and sighed. He put on his tunic and left the room, trying to limp his erection. He walked slowly to the Main Room, finding out that his father wasn't alone, sitting in couple chairs were Pellek-garok and an old man he didn't knew, who wore a white tunic and a purple cloak on his shoulders.

"Finally Edrok, we were waiting for you. Shall we begin?" Priest Hatimekh said and the guests nodded, "Good, let's go straight to the point," he said.

"Father, what are we gonna discuss?" Edrok asked.

"We need to stop that crazy bitch. This is unacceptable, she will bring more suffering to this town," Hatimekh said.

"Who?" Edrok asked a bit lost.

"Priest Kebok's daughter, Aalyat..." Hatimekh answered in a low whisper.

"Ok, ok, would you like to make a little explanation? Because I'm not really understanding why she would put us in risk?" Edrok said and his father caressed his beard really worried before the unknown man stood up.

"I will tell you, Edrok. You weren't born when this began..." the unknown man said and sighed, "My name is Themeon, I was the Supreme Priest of Baal at Gath-padalla; when Priest Kebok's father, Kerebok, married a dedicated woman... Ishalyat..."

"Sorry, but I still don't get it. Speak straight, Priest Themeon," Edrok said.

"What I know, it's not easy to tell, Edrok... in that time, war was more common than today, and there were many dead. Kerebok was a Priest of Ishtar, and in the middle of the battle for our town, he had to run away with his wife to the East, the Home of the gods. Ishalyat was quiet but helpful woman when she was living with us, before the battle. But the woman that returned from Mesopotamia wasn't the same... like... like if she had a dark spirit inside of her," Themeon said.

"Ok... let me see if I got it right. You are saying that we should stop Priest Aalyat because her grandmother changed after meeting the gods? Sorry, but I don't fall with it," Edrok said with skeptic voice.

"My son, listen the rest of the story," Priest Hatimekh muttered and Edrok sighed believing he was wasting his time.

"Normally, an encounter with the gods it's a wonderful and joyful experience. But when her child Kebok was born; she lost her judgment. She insisted that salvation from the wrath of the gods could be provided only by Dark Ashtoreth, an evil and dark spirit banished from the home of the gods. Now this evil entity captivated most of our population, attracted by the darkest and most profane rituals that I've ever seen, each ritual was worse than the other; and..." Themeon stopped and Edrok could noticed a fear spark in his gaze.

"And?" he asked.

"And then, it happened. She murdered her husband Kerebok because he wasn't loyal to her blasphemous goddess, using the rite you discovered last night in one of the Temples of the Night. Women were out of control in those times and giving out their bodies to get men under their feet. I met your grandfather, and together we realized we had to stop her before our society would be reversed in a twisted reality. She had many fanatics by her side and it was nearly impossible to get closer to her, so we joined her cult to proceed with our plan. Baal provided us knowledge and courage to do it and but the worst thing was coming. As I said before, she seemed to have a dark spirit inside of her, and we found out the truth; she was channelizing her spirit with the demoness and by the time it was completed, Dark Ashtoreth would have a physical form to enslave all the men and get her revenge." Themeon said and Edrok had was speechless and astonished.

"But... how it has relation with Aalyat?"

"When we killed Ishalyat, she made a prophecy a few minutes before. "I will come back, and when that happens... I will shatter every men in this filthy world." We saved the world that day, but her fanatics were around, and kept the cult in far places, like here. Most of them were really ashamed for their behavior and we gave them mercy. But a few weren't sorry for their crimes and recruited more women for her goddess," the old man said.

"Women?" Edrok asked perplexed.

"Yes, they also recruited men, but not many were willing to give up their... manhood," Themeon explained.

"What do you mean?" Edrok said.

"The women fanatics had two signs, in order to be recognized. One, they are extremely beautiful and charming from the outside, and two, they have dicks instead of pussies like normal women, an insane lust for men and their butts, and cold souls,"

Edrok stayed in silence and thought, "Whaaaat? This man must be joking; how so? I guess she is just gifted and all this is bullshit." Just because Aalyat has a dick (and what a dick, he thought with his mouth moistened) doesn't mean she is a freak woman, in some point. Pellek-garok asked a few questions to Hatimekh and Themeon while Edrok was daydreaming with Aalyat, alone in his room and polishing that huge dong with his mouth, before jumping on her and guiding it to his tight and now hungry asshole. When he imagined that meat trespassing his back door and how it would feel, he closed his eyes and let escape a moan from his mouth.

"Anything wrong, Edrok?" Pellek-garok said when he heard it.

"No-no... everything is fine. But I have more doubts now,"

"Just ask, Edrok..." his father said.

"Well, Priest Themeon; so you think somehow Aalyat is going to unleash the Dark Ashtoreth's revenge and we have to stop her. Now tell me, aren't you overreacting a bit with the memories of your past? No offense..."

"Young man, this society was about to become in an oppressive matriarchy! Just think about it, can you imagine a woman as a general, or king? And that's not the worst, no men would have stood a chance against any of them, with their beautiful bodies, you would be fascinated and before you could try to run away, a dick is drilling your tight virgin ass, do you want a world like that?" Themeon asked nervous.

"I mean, isn't just a coincidence? Of course I can't imagine a women ruling a kingdom, but we already have many priestess..." Edrok argued.

"And that's because women have better connections with the gods. But Edrok, Priest Themeon is right... just think about this: you are coming home after a long day worshipping the gods and working hard, and you just want to have a nice food and fuck your wife, but instead; your beautiful and faithful wife seduces you and when your senses and guard are down, she takes off her tunic and you discover a hard cock between her legs and then she spreads your legs and fucks your asshole," Priest Hatimekh said.

"Oh gods... that sounds terrible," Pellek-garok said with panic.

"Father, let's say I believe everything Priest Themeon said. How will we stop Aalyat then?" Edrok asked.

"Edrok, are you saying that I am a liar?" Themeon said.

"No, no, I mean..."

"Son! Are you thinking that a world like that would be perfect?" Priest Hatimekh said.

"No, of course not," Edrok said and thought, "I think it would be."

"I know there are a few fanatics out there, do you know about any here?" Themeon asked to Hatimekh.

"There are a few here, but they repented,"

"We need to know if they are helping Aalyat in any way, and we need to stop her now," Themeon demanded.

"She will torture her poor victim tonight, at the Temple," Hatimekh remembered, "She won't do it," Themeon said.

Tired of their arguments, Edrok told them he needed to do some important things and left the room. Meanwhile, Dogannu was sleeping, trying to rest his body before the night, when he had a dream. A blonde naked woman was in front of him, and he saw her hard dick; eight veiny inches, she seemed very familiar but when he looked well, it was a different woman. He thought it was Aalyat, but her cock seemed a little shorter than hers, and the woman in front of him had green eyes and a strange mark on her left leg but that thing was alive, crawling in her skin and rising thru her leg.

"Dogannu... Dogannu... Dogannu..." she muttered with a deep sexy voice. She didn't seem familiar, and Dogannu thought why she knew his name. He realized he was naked too, and tried to cover his parts but she shook her head and he slowly put his hand away.

"Dogannu... Dogannu... Dogannu..." she repeated again. There was something mesmerizing in her voice, but he wasn't afraid of her, in spite of his last encounter with a woman like her didn't end well for him. Although he was a bit nervous, he thought she wouldn't harm him and she gave two steps forward.

"Dogannu... Dogannu... Dogannu..." said the mysterious woman for the third time. All the thoughts he had disappeared and Dogannu saw her grinning as she moved forward again. Once again, he tried to wonder who she was but nothing came to his head, finally he resolved to ask her but wasn't sure to be able to speak; he felt his mouth and tongue dry without reason but his heart was burning with the need to know her.

"Who are you?" he was able to pronounce and when the words came out of his mouth, he suddenly felt relief.

"Your Destiny..." the woman said and her words heard like an echo. "My destiny? I don't understand any of this," Dogannu thought. His eyes checked every inch of her curvy body, the black mark in her leg was now around the torso like a serpent; she smiled again and Dogannu wasn't sure now if she was about to harm him or not, but the fact she knew his name got him thinking.

"How do you know my name?" he mumbled.

She didn't answer and turned around. Dogannu tried to follow her but his legs didn't move, no matter how hard he tried, he was paralyzed, "Wait! Don't go!" he shouted and she stopped. The stranger woman turned around and got closer to Dogannu, and he could admire her flawless skin, besides the dark stain running thru, she was perfect. No scars or burns, he wondered how good it would feel touching her.

"Can I?" he said and extended his hand to touch her but she shook her head and he moved it back.

"What are you looking for?" she said in formal tone.

"I don't know," he answered and she smiled again and vanished. He extended his hand once again and screamed a long "No!"

He woke up sweaty and his right hand was extended. "What happened?" he muttered and recovered his breath, that was the most realistic dream he ever had and thought about the blonde woman in it. His mother came inside as she heard him screaming, he said he was fine and asked her the time of the day, it was almost sunset and the fear returned to his body.

Aalyat was at home sharpening a knife, she was ready for the second night of Samikhred Usim and her hungry cock, prepared to deliver a hard assfuck to Dogannu. A knock came from the main door and she wondered who was, with no maidens around she stood up and carried her knife; she opened the door and in front of her was Edrok.

"You. What do you want?" Aalyat said with indifference.

"My respects, Priest Aalyat," Edrok said and made a reverence, "Your beauty is breathtaking, I would like to talk to you,"

"Ok, say what you have to say and leave. I don't have time for you," she answered annoyed.

"My goddess, no reason to be angry. You know, you are a strong light among the darkness that surround us," he said with devotion and Aalyat raised an eyebrow.

"Oh right, I think I'm getting your point. And no, you're not my type," and made an attempt to close the door but Edrok avoided it with his hand.

"But, what you did last night with my..."

"That was only to draw a line between us, don't confuse the things; Edrok..." she admitted.

"I see... well, then I guess my information is not important for you," Edrok said melancholy and Aalyat changed her gaze.

"What information?"

"Something I heard, but forget it; you have no time for me..." he said and she sighed irritated, his trick had worked and now she was intrigued, "Ok, come in. But you're going to talk fast and leave faster," Aalyat muttered and stepped aside, Edrok smirked and came in.

Edrok told Aalyat everything he had heard from Priest Themeon. The wrath inside Aalyat burned like a thousand suns, she held the knife with so much strength that her hand was paler than the rest of her skin. Edrok didn't notice any of the signs she was showing, and instead, he was out of his body, and strangely excited; craving for her cock.

"Edrok? Edrok? Hey, can you hear me!?" Aalyat said with tired voice, interrupting his fantasy.

"Yes, my goddess..."

"I think you are a good man after sharing this with me. Dark Ashtoreth will reward you,"

"Yes..." he mumbled mesmerized and Aalyat sighed unsatisfied, "Stand up..." she said and Edrok obeyed. She observed a notorious bulge between his legs, "Men... always thinking with the other head," she thought and stood up. She got closer and with one hand she grabbed his stiff cock over the tunic, Edrok closed his eyes and moaned; Aalyat gazed at him with apathy and repulsion, "So primitive... it's a pity..." Aalyat thought and she increased the strength of her hand. He felt his cock becoming limper and his sphincter completely alive for the first time of his life, an unknown feeling took over his body and his only desire now was to taste her dick... in both of his holes.

The pressure in his cock was firm, Edrok looked into those grey eyes and all his inside melt like hot bronze. With the other hand, Aalyat grabbed his balls firmly and Edrok howled; she gazed at his face with an evil appearance that he couldn't see, because his eyes were closed after he lost his senses. The Priestess of the Night pulled up and her victim cried out pleased, from his testicles he felt a tingly sense and Edrok spurted one shot of cum, but when Aalyat felt the warmth liquid; she pressed his dick harder and he couldn't release the rest of his orgasm. Just when Aalyat dropped his dick and balls, Edrok squirted a little amount of cum that ended up in his leg.

"Leave," Aalyat said.

Edrok was breathing heavily and his forefront was covered in sweat, his legs were weakened and he could barely keep his balance; but he turned around and reaching the front door, he opened it and walked away. The priestess cleaned her hand and grabbed the knife and returned to her duty; Edrok's information was precious, now she had to find a way to get rid of the increasing atmosphere of conflict and menace over her. In the meantime, Aalyat moved around and entered in her room; taking with her a long thin white phallus.

Mirlya left her house to visit Diamnith before the rite. But when she arrived, she knocked her door several times and Diamnith never came out. She became worried about it, Diamnith hardly left her home but only when she had to worship Sun. She came back home and took her veil and black tunic and waited for the men who would carry her son to the temple.

Eventually, the guards of Priest Hatimekh arrived and they took Dogannu in custody. Edrok was leading them but Dogannu noticed he was a bit different, his gaze had a weird look he couldn't be sure of what it was. Mirlya followed them but she headed right to the Temple of the Night, Dogannu and his captors walked to Priest Hatimekh's house; the young man was surprised when he spotted some of the main priests in Ashtaroth and an old man he didn't knew.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers
12