The Prince of Puruvardhana Ch. 02

Story Info
Aadh takes over and impregnates and marries his queen-mother.
3.2k words
4.44
31.2k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the first chapter of the Prince of Puruvardhana.

This is a work of fiction. All characters are inspired by the reverie of the author and thus bear no resemblance to an actual historical figure.

________________________________________________

King Manu had ruled for only seven years when tragedy struck. But this was no ordinary trouble. King Manu's younger brother, Aadh had revolted. We know a lot of Manu from the previous edition but there is not even a mention of Aadh. Such was his insignificance.

Aadh was born two years after Manu from Radha, the Queen Mother and King Paru. Aadh means half, and he was named thus because of his reluctance to come out of his mother's womb. He was stuck halfway. In comparison too, Aadh was half as good as Manu. He never managed to beat him in any field except, trickery. He was a Machiavellian of sorts and all that mattered to him was victory no matter how gory the process may be.

Growing up, Aadh was a mere shadow to his elder brother and he knew that but what he also knew was that alliances could grant him supremacy. Even when Manu was being chosen to replace his father as the successor, majority of the nobles actually sided with Aadh. Diplomacy can help you solve major issues and Aadh was a master of the craft.

When Manu married his mother, Aadh became angry. This particular moment altered the course of the empire. Aadh was enraged with not just this incest marriage but with the overall political scenario in the state. He vowed to take over the throne, which he thought he could rule better from.

So, in the course of next few months, he constructed a massive web of strong political allies, ranging from priest, powerful nobles in the royal court and military leaders. Thankfully his diplomatic style of persuasion made sure that no one turned out to be a traitor, and those who tried "mysteriously vanished."

And thus, on a full moon night began the coup. The architect, Aadh deployed so many pawns that everyone was taken by surprise. He took the royal fort by midnight and the empire surrendered within hours. His plan was clear- get rid of the King. Manu was kidnapped and thrown off a cliff. The 'Regicide' was successful. The state was headless, for now.

Aadh was fast. He named himself King and thus became master of everything the King owned- his army, his property and his wife and concubines. Next, he proceeded straight towards the Queen's chambers to inform her that loyalties had to change now that he was King.

The guards opened the huge wooden door leading him to his new wife. His mother, the Queen Radha was sitting on the bed in her white nightgown, crying. She looked up and saw Aadh smiling. Smiling for what he had done. 'How could you!', she thought.

"What have you done? Why do this to your own brother, your own mother." Said Radha.

"Oh mother", Aadh said smiling slyly, "you don't know how long I've waited for this moment to come. I always hated him. Father too wanted me to become King but his nobles denied him the opportunity. You see the problem? He was weak. Weak men aren't fit enough to be King. Yes yes, he was righteous and everything but you need cunning in this business. Even Kautilya would've agreed with me on that one."

"Shut up, you monster!" Shouted Radha at the top of her voice. She had never seen this kind of animosity in her younger child. To her, Aadh had always been a loving brother and son. Perhaps that was all for deception. Now, there stood in front of her, not her son, but a usurper.

"I would mother but you see, now I'm King. You shall do as I say or you'll be thrown off a cliff just like Manu", saying this Aadh proceeded towards her and grabbed her by her cheeks and whispered to her, "obey your new king. If you want to live."

Then he pushed her down to the bed and pinned her down with his hands. He started to kiss her neck violently which she was obviously disliking. Shouting would be of no help as there would be no one to save her. According to the laws, she was now his property.

He grabbed his mother's breast. He caressed them from on top of the gown. The silk touch was just getting him turned on. "I have a child, please, don't do this. Not to your own mother." She cried. But Aadh just ignored Radha's pleas. He then jerked two fingers inside her vagina. He saw her face. She was scared but her vagina was wet, almost leaking juices. Aadh knew that his mother wasn't liking it but her body just couldn't resist this taboo feeling. She tried to get herself free from Aadh's clutches but he was just too strong for her.

Aadh slowly increased his pace. Radha couldn't believe what was happening. Her own son was physically violating her and she wad utterly helpless. He continued to finger her and for the first time Radha was about to cum without even having sex. Aadh looked at her face again. Now she was clearly enjoying it, albeit reluctantly. She was moaning loudly as he continued ravaging her insides with his fingers. Her eyes rolled back and her legs contracted. Uneasy, though it was, she couldn't deny the pleasure.

Aadh sensing this increased his speed. Then with a sudden movement she came. Her shaking didn't stop for a few seconds.

Aadh now got rid of his clothes. "Please Aadh don't do this. I'm your mother." She said in an ecstatic manner.

"You should have thought about that before you married your own son. If you can be a mother to your own son's child then you can be for mine too. And don't worry mom, I'm going to keep you really satisfied."

Aadh jumped on top of his mother. He kissed her again. This time she did not resist. Although the passion was lacking, Aadh was happy to see that his mother was finally trying to accept the reality. He slowly inserted his penis into his mother's wet vagina.

She looked him in the eyes and gasped as he slowly entered. She soon realized that he was bigger than his elder brother and he knew that. Aadh continued pushing in and pulling out and then again pushing inside her genitals. He let go of her hands and lay on top of her, biting her neck. He couldn't believe how this rough sex turned into a passionate one but he enjoyed it.

"Ah Aadh, go slow honey. Ah, ah!" Radha moaned as Aadh continued to bury his penis deep inside her. Aadh was by far the best lover she ever had. His size accompanied with his stamina made him a bull of a lover. Half an hour in, they were both sweating heavily but Aadh was no place near finishing.

Radha was exhausted by this long session but she knew she had no choice but to please the new alpha. She was the queen and yet in front of him, she was just a piece of flesh: powerless and weak. She knew that if she wanted to survive, she would have to let her younger son have his way with her.

"Get up, let me do you from behind." Aadh commanded. Radha got her plump ass in the doggy style position, shaking it gracefully in front of his face. Aadh spanked her hard, until her ass coloured red with his fingerprints all over her milky white ass. He slowly re-entered her and carried on with the pounding. Radha didn't want to accept but she was having the pounding of her lifetime. Aadh was a beast and she knew if she could have him for herself, at least their love life wouldn't have any doubts.

Aadh kept pounding her ass. He was enjoying himself and probably she too was. Radha couldn't stop moaning while he continued pushing inside her. She experienced sensations which were absolutely alien to her. She came thrice in just a matter of few minutes. When Aadh was about to cum he told her get down on her knees in the ground. He grabbed her head and started to face fuck his own mother. She gagged and tried to free herself but to no avail. Ultimately he dug his penis deep inside his mom's throat and let go gush after gush of his love potion. She swallowed every single drop of it that came out. It was a real mouthful for her, it was also the first time someone had done that to her. Normally, she being the queen, was respected by her king but not Aadh.

Aadh then picked her up and threw her on the bed and then for some reason cuddled behind her. These conflicting emotions scared Radha as she just couldn't understand what her son wanted but she just followed his lead and did whatever he commanded her to do. They slept after that.

This night routine continued for a few months, by which time Aadh consolidated his rule over the empire. All those who resisted met a bad end. Force and money were enough to make people fall in line. Aadh legally married his mother. Her son with Manu, who was barely a year old, was banished from the empire never to return.

Aadh finally had everything he wanted, a throne, a kingdom and an obedient wife. Being of a conservative mind-set he reduced the Queen's position to that of a mere wife. She had no rights over the throne. Essentially now she was just the first among all women of the empire. She couldn't even appear publicly without the king's permission.

By the end of the year, Radha became pregnant with Aadh's child. By now, King Manu was long forgotten. Aadh wasn't liked by the people but his fear regime made it impossible for anyone to doubt his decisions. A well paid and efficient system of spies had done the trick.

"Radha how is the child?" Asked Aadh. He seemed more mature now as he had assumed a very important position and was also going to be a father to the throne.

"It is good, my love!" Replied Radha in a very submissive tone. She knew what reality was now for her. Her son was King and she was nothing but a piece of object for him. He could discard her whenever he wanted so in order to stay relevant, she had to adapt with the times.

During pregnancy, Aadh would only let her suck his penis but once the child was delivered, Aadh was back inside his own mother. Usually after pregnancy the fire burns up, it did with Manu but Aadh was different. Post-pregnancy, Aadh's passion had only increased. They would make love for hours and sometimes twice a day. It was as if he was punishing her but by doing something she enjoyed. At times it would be animalistic, wild sex at other times it would be passionate. She never knew what to expect from Aadh.

A few months after delivering her baby boy, Radha spotted a change in Aadh. He became more tender and passionate in bed. Probably it was the birth of an heir that eased his mind. One such stormy night Aadh truly made love to Radha.

It was a dark monsoon night, the clouds hid the moon and were raining down passion. Aadh after finishing up with the stately business retired to his chambers. Radha his mother-wife was stroking her long black hair. Aadh came from behind and started kissing her neck. Radha didn't resist, she was now accustomed to him making animal love. She just dropped her comb down on the wooden panel and opened up her neck to give more room to Aadh to manoeuvre. She then slowly started to caress is head with her fingers.

"Ah!" She moaned as he bit her neck. Aadh loved to mark his territory and his property. Her entire body was covered with marks of his teeth, she belonged to him-completely.

He then picked her up and took her to the bed. She got up and sat on his lap and started to kiss her. He would at times tolerate her initiatives in bed but they both knew who was in charge. She had never felt more submissive in her life.

Aadh while tongue-kissing her started to caress her boobs. Radha was wearing an entire saree with all the gold embroidery- the finest in the empire. He touched and gently squeezed her boobs through the silk fabric of the saree. Radha wasn't saying anything, she was just letting him have his way but this time he was passionate. Unlike earlier times when he would just rough fuck her, cum in her mouth and force her to swallow, this time he was gentle.

Aadh then stripped her and lay her on the bed, fully naked. For the first time he noticed his mother's perfect hourglass figure. Her gorgeous big boobs, her slender and slim waist and her her wide and meaty thighs. She wasn't thick, exactly but she was perfect. She was a perfect specimen of a woman. Her body had also matured considerably as she had given birth to four children.

Aadh then lay beside her and asked her to suck him. She obeyed dutifully and started to slowly stroke his cock. After a while, she slowly started to gulp down his penis. Every time Radha would be astonished by his size. His dick was massive in size and twice as thick as her wrists. No wonder he was devastating in bed if that thing was entering inside a woman, she ought to be scared.

She was trying her best to swallow it whole but it was impossible. After a while she started to salivate and used her spit to get the entire tool wet. After a few minutes, Aadh told her to lay down.

As usual she was lying under him, but this time was different. He was being careful and passionate. He kissed her passionately and when he broke the kiss a string of their saliva stretched to its maximum length before breaking.

Aadh slowly entered his mother, Radha moaned in pleasure and disbelief. He wasn't even half way in when she asked him to slow down. He then retreated and then re-entered her vagina. This time he successfully reached a little deeper. Radha's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt him take her someplace else. Her body bent and twisted, to accommodate him.

After a while, he was all the way inside his mother. They were making passionate, sweaty love. She was continuously moaning and gasping for breath as he lay on top of her, pounding her to ecstasy although very gently. She would twitch slightly every time he touched her uterus with his penis. She started to scratch his back, signalling she was nearing towards climax. He understood and increased his pace slightly making sure that she gets all of it.

After a few seconds she came hard. Groaning in pain and pleasure, shivering uncontrollably as he continued to pound her while she was cumming.

Aadh then picked her up and they both sat up on the bed. Radha slowly sat on top of his penis, they were locked in the Om position. Radha looked into her son's eyes as she slowly moved on top of his shaft. For the first time Radha was on top while Aadh was sitting below her. Aadh then started to kiss her, this time with more passion. Long kisses with their tongues and saliva exchanging each other's passion.

Radha was moving slowly, always maintaining eye contact with her lover. Their hands joined together as he slowly increased his thrusting speed. He could sense another climax on the way as her moans had grown louder and her eyes had rolled back into her head. Their motion slowly combined and she reached the tipping point. She came harder this time and with more intensity. She started to shiver as she came, spurt after spurt of cum. Her love juices started to ooze down her pussy and was spraying the bedsheets.

Aadh saw her sweating profoundly and this turned him on. He kissed her again in the mouth. All this while they hadn't spoken a word. It was pure love making, their body doing the talking and expressing their emotions. Radha couldn't believe that this was the same man who had murdered her husband and banished her child and replaced it with one of his own. But still he was her son, add to it the fact that he could totally annihilate a woman in bed. And now he was passionate towards her, she wasn't just a piece of baby producing flesh. No matter now evil he was, he was the first person to make her feel loved.

Aadh lay her down again and re-entered her vagina. She looked at him, they both were drowning in sweat. She licked his face, his sweat. He did the same and then kissed her, exchanging their bodies. They had truly become one.

He continued to pound her, never losing sight of her. She felt him expand and knew he was nearing and said the first words in over two hours: "Cum in me Aadh. Give me your baby."

Aadh couldn't control anymore. He increased his speed. She started to moan with passion as he touched the gates of her uterus with every thrust. His penis was gushing through her insides. She could feel his penis expand as he came closer and closer. Then with a sudden thud he came inside her and kept pushing inside her while his seed raced towards her eggs. She too came alongside him, shivering and smiling in pleasure. Her body arched back and her hands tightly clutching the bedsheets. He owned her and now again he had marked her as his property. She was his in body and in soul.

Aadh then laid beside her. She turned towards him and kissed him passionately. She coiled her legs around his and started to stroke his head. Radha for the first time felt loved, even though her lover was her won son. None before him had made her feel in such a way and albeit the beginning of this life was tragic for her, the end, she knew, would be magical.

Aadh stopped fucking her from then, they made passionate love. He truly saw her as his lover and not meat that he could toss around like it was nothing. Radha started to advice him, of stately matters and in return he would be the man she desired and longed.

Soon she gave birth to a baby girl. Their love life resumed again and Aadh continued amaze her in bed and outside. She brought out the best in him. He was no longer a cruel animal like before.

Radha would die a few years later, giving birth to their fifth child and with her death came the downfall of the empire. Everything crumbled with her and that was the end of a dynasty started by Paru. It was a reminder of how one woman managed to change with the times and keep hold of her and her family's legacy.