The Prince of the Apostles

Story Info
Even the King of Demons has a weakness & it's going to be her...
4.4k words
4.67
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When in Rome do what the Romans do right?" Humans indulge in the wretched year around until Christmas rolls around and then they come to St Peter's Square in Rome to receive my oh so plentiful blessings so they can feel guiltless of sin.

I was the demon King known to all creatures as Anatole meaning rising of the sun. But to mortals, I was known as Amon or one of the youngest popes in history at the mere age of 40. It was quite ironic that my human name meant "the hidden one." as humans were blind to the fact every pope that was and every priest known is and always will be a demon.

Before the turn of the 21st century, demons used to be able to choose from three professions; priests, politicians, and policemen. When I took the throne, I ordered the demon council to forgo the police force in exchange for the business world. Humans did a far better job at corrupting and destroying each other as policemen but we could no longer let them destroy Earth. They were vile creatures that didn't deserve the use of the land. So, I ordered the highest ranking demons to take over as CEOs in the fortune 500 companies in order to alter the destruction of the Earth.

Before having to put on a façade to the world though, it was time to enjoy the annual Monster Mash ball. It was held in Italy every year and was known as the event of the year for all creatures alike from demons and warlocks to gnomes and fairies.

Security in the Vatican Palace had doubled in the past year after a rogue witch clan decided to try to ambush the demon council. In previous years I would escape the palace by taking the passetto del Borgo corridor as it was a hidden corridor used to flee the Vatican. Tonight I would have to get creative in order to have a secret night of pleasure.

Teleportation was a new power acquired when I took the throne so calling upon it was still difficult. It wasn't fully controllable and until I mastered it I needed to perform an old ritual. Closing the two heavy wooden doors to my room, silence fell. The noises from the guards finally quieted and I was standing alone in my bedroom with only the sound of the fire roaring.

Gathering the supplies was easy enough since I had been gathering them over the past two weeks. The dust from a fairy wasn't easily acquired but as king, I had my ways. Black ink stained the wood as I drew a pentagon sprinkling the fine powder at each point.

The ball would be held in the Villa De Vecchi castle under a cloaking spell only noticeable to mythical creatures. I envisioned the large black metal door amidst the castle's bright red façade and its inscription that read domus somnia and chanted the words "Discede in alio loco".

The floor shook beneath and I breathed a sigh of relief when guards didn't barge in. "Discede in alio loco." TIngling ran through my body as fire engulfed my skin, with closed eyes the room spun and when the ground settled I stood staring at the black metal door that I had envisioned. My stomach was queasy and not used to being teleported, it needed the heat from a fire ball to calm the thrashing.

Creatures starred as I walked through the crowd with grace, most knew me or at least knew of me. One didn't shake things up in the world to not be known. Nonetheless, the bartender was a feisty Aqrabuamelu. Her majestic scorpion tail just barely grazed the shelves behind her, yet her face, torso, and arms were petite in comparison.

Fragile even, "one fireball shot please and make it a double."

Her smile was warm and devious at the same time. "My lord, shall I get you ANYTHING else?"

Just like that, the fawning began and the appeal was gone. Nothing would have happened, demons were forbidden to engage sexually with anyone besides demonesses. Many still tried, if caught the demon council would banish them and revoke all powers and abilities. Their punishment would be banished from their partner and a life of solitude. Not exactly enticing, but still some tried to get away with it.

Each section of the castle was broken down into mingling areas for each creature. Creatures alike were allowed to mingle and be friends, but it was always nice to hang with one's kind as well. Mermaids swarmed their lagoon and giggling mixed with sweet serenades could be heard echoing throughout the castle. No doubt, they were putting on a show, they always loved being the center of attention.

"Here you are my majesty, a double fireball shot, I even added a little ash from the heart of a Chimera."

She winked trying to draw my attention, but it was gone as fast as the drink in my hand.

I will admit the ash was a nice touch though and I felt the vibrations tingle through my body as the fire settled in my stomach.

The demon section was one of the highest rated sections along with the witches and warlocks and fairies. Each creature had a ruling family, but demons, witches, and fairies were seen as the most powerful among them all.

Taking a seat among the green tufted velvet couch, I observed the area. Demonesses were sexy but not without fault. Nonetheless, tonight was for blowing off steam and I planned on doing just that. The body tight dresses and lingerie practically screamed to admirers who came to play, while taken partners wore traditional gold vines woven in either their hair or around their body.

"Anatole, this is Luna. She is one of my bestest friends and I wanted to introduce you to her."

My god, how had I missed this demoness? The look of her alone almost made me call upon fire out of mere reaction. It wasn't often demonesses were curvy and fair skinned. Freckles sprinkled her cheekbones and the tips of her shoulder as a flowing ball gown with a slit all the way up to her waist revealed smooth thick thighs.

The emerald green shade of her dress only made the blue of her eyes shine more. I didn't realize when, but at some point I had stood and her hand fell on mine as my lips grazed her knuckles.

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Luna?"

Her giggle was even more enticing as she looked down at me. "Just Ms., but really, I prefer to be called Luna, just Luna if you don't mind."

"Not at all Luna."

"Thank you Dioness for introducing me to this lovely woman."

Her smirk filled her face, but I didn't notice the hint of mischief that it held.

"Care to dance Luna?"

I realized Luna's hand never left mine, and she merely curtsied accepting my offer. She had to know who I was, right?

My hand settled on the middle of her back as I guided her down to the dance floor where I pulled her body taut against mine. I could feel her warmth and the rise of her chest as we began to waltz.

"So Luna, why have I never seen you before?"

"Well, this is my first Monster Mash Ball I've ever been to if I'm being honest."

"Is this also your first time in Italy?"

"Is it that obvious?" Her face grew red and I squeezed her tighter against me somehow needing her closer.

"No, but most that have been to Italy have been to the Monster Mash. So I just assumed, it was also your first time in the country as well."

"Oh, well yes it is. Is this your first time at a Monster Mash Sir?"

Our rhythm haltered as I missed a beat hearing her refer to me as Sir. It was intoxicating and not a pleasure I often got to indulge in. I decided to test the waters and live dangerously. "No, it is not Amore."

Just when I thought it wasn't possible, her cheeks grew to a fire red and she bit her lip.

"Do you know what the inscriptions on the door to this castle mean?"

"Yes, I love studying Latin, I believe it means house of dreams right?"

"Smart girl, yes, Latin seems to be a lost art even among us mythical creatures. I'm impressed. But, do you know why this particular castle is full of such irony for that inscription?"

"That I'm afraid I do not know."

"This house to mortals is known as the most haunted house in Italy. To us creatures, it is merely a portal to the underworld. However, that doesn't take away from the fact the original family faced the horrors of murder and suicide as well as every owner after them. The demon council took it from the mortals not so much to stop them from the bloodshed, but as you can see to use it for our events. It makes quite a perfect escape since mortals are too scared to even try to snoop, don't you think?"

"I see, that was quite smart of the council to do that. Back home we have a similar get-away, that's actually how I met Dioness and became friends with her."

-------

After what seemed like hours of dancing around with Luna in my arms, the music slowed down.

"Anatole?"

"Yes, Luna?"

"I kinda promised myself I would have no regrets tonight, and well..."

A silence fell between us and I almost broke it until her lips fell on mine.

She tasted like cherries and seduction... an aphrodisiac I hadn't known I needed until it was too late.

My grip tightened instinctively as her body lifted from the ground with my arms holding her up by the waist deepening the kiss.

Snapping my fingers I put a cloak of invisibility around us that not even the demon council could see past.

"Well then, I wouldn't want you to regret anything tonight so let's have a little fun. Do you trust me?"

"Yes....."

Quickly twisting her body around, my lips found the nape of her neck while my hand found the top of her slit. Her leg felt so soft and the kiss on her neck drew out a small whimper.

"Shouldn't we go somewhere private Sir?"

"If by private you mean no one can see us, then we already have that. Surrounding us is a cloak of invisibility and I want to drive you to the edge with all of these people around us."

Her body grew stiff and I turned her face to meet my gaze before kissing those intoxicating lips again. Once more her body relaxed against mine as a moan escaped between our lips.

Moving my hand further up the slit, I rested it on top of her wet lace panties. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

"Tell me what you want Amore?"

"For you to touch me Sir."

"I am touching you, be more specific or I stop."

Whimpers filled the space this time as her body squirmed trying to position my hand. She was feisty. I'll give her that.

Removing my hand I painfully let her go.

She turned in shock looking at me with pouty lips and wide eyes.

"I told you to be specific Luna."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just nervous because it's my first time."

It was me growing red this time. This was her first Monster Mash, but I definitely didn't think she was a virgin. Not many demonesses were, even for betrothal. Demons never cared about virtue.

My hands cupped her cheeks as I kissed her softly. "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't let your first time be like this."

"I was embarrassed, and it felt so good. I'm sorry Anatole, I understand if you don't wish to go any further."

"Are you kidding me, you're the first woman to truly entice me in over a decade. Not wanting you is like not wanting powers."

"Come follow me, a select few guests have hidden rooms and I just so happen to be one of them."

"How did you manage to score that!" she squealed with excitement and shock.

So she really didn't know who I was huh. I'd tell her later, but wanted to enjoy the secrecy for now. "I just know the right people I guess."

"You're so lucky!"

We were still under the invisibility cloak as I guided her through the castle to a closet door.

"That looks like it's just a closet Anatole."

"I did say the rooms are hidden sweetheart."

Recognition fell over her cute face and I tapped the door 5 times with my finger before drawing open the doors to reveal a master suite.

The middle of the room was occupied by a four post bed surrounded by vines and black canopies. While the walls of the room were lined with priceless artwork and sculptures. The ceiling was made of reinforced glass that revealed the stars and moon above.

"Wow, this is...breathtaking."

"Yes you are Luna."

Her blush grew hot against her cheeks again but this time she tried to cover them with her hands.

"Don't hide from me Luna."

"I feel so fragile next to you Anatole."

"I promise I won't be rough this time."

Her eyebrows arched, making me laugh as she repeated the words "this time?"

My stride quickened as I approached her lifting her chin to gaze into her ocean blue eyes. "Surely, you can't think I'll let you go after tonight?"

"Well, yes... her breath faltered and I let her finish, I thought all men wanted was just to hook up and then move on to the next."

"You're not wrong except for the all part, I'm not like that and when something entices me I like to explore it to it's full depth."

My hands found her waist again, but this time I picked her up as her legs naturally wrapped around my waist. Our lips locked once more and this time there was a hunger in both of us.

"Please make me feel good, Anatole."

Sliding my hands under her dress I gripped her ass cheeks while walking up toward the bed. If this wasn't her first time I'd be tying her up to each of these posts and edging her all night until she was screaming and begging to cum. But for tonight, I would pleasure her completely without rules. She didn't know it yet, but she was going to be mine for as long as she would take me.

Her body honestly looked like a goddess laying amongst the black satin sheets that covered the bed.

"Roll on your belly."

She obeyed without question, making me grow harder with anticipation. The zipper on the dress came off smoothly revealing more of her glowing skin under it. My lips traced kisses from her neck down to the curve of her lower back. She was squirming with anticipation as her thighs clenched tightly together.

I was patient, but suddenly growing impatient to see the rest of her. My hands grabbed the sides of the dress and yanked it off in one swift motion.

A yelp and moan filled the room as she responded in surprise trying to cover her body.

"Why are you covering yourself?"

"I don't know Sir, you just surprised me that's all."

"Then, remove your hands Amore."

I was having fun teasing her, but it was becoming too much for me to even bear tonight.

I crawled onto the bed looming above her as she stared shyly up at me before our lips met again. This time though my hand explored her body finding her center hot and needy.

The moans that escaped her body as I circled her clit left even me wet and aching. But, it was important she was relaxed first, I was humble but not naïve to how big i was. My partners always needed to loosen up first, but with her being a virgin this was especially true.

"Anatole" her voice moaned out my name repeatedly. Oh no, she was not about to cum just from my fingers alone. I was going to make her feel so good she would beg to not leave. My lips traced down her body until her sex was within reach of my tongue.

Her legs clenched slightly, but growing hungry I pinned her legs open, licking her while sucking in her clit just slightly.

Her hips jolted, thrusting her even tighter against my mouth pinning her even more like I had wanted. Her soft moans now met my grunts with a rhythm as she wrathed against my tongue fucking my face. For a virgin, she sure did know how to please herself.

"Don't stop please Anatole, please you're going to make me cum!"

I decided to slide one finger into her feeling her instantly grip down hard on it moaning out loudly. Fuck she was tight, I altered my tongue so she wouldn't cum just yet.

"No please, please Anatole. I'm so close."

Inserting another finger into her she cried out wincing at first until I resumed the licking and sucking of her clit.

"I'M CUMMING!"

I curled my fingers up bringing her orgasm to its full potential as her body shook matching her cries until I silenced them with a kiss letting her taste herself.

"I'm going to fuck you now Luna, do you want that?"

Her head nodded eagerly, but I wanted more. Positioning the tip of my cock at her entrance I ran it up and down between her slit. "Do you want it Amore?"

"Yes Sir." Her panting met mine and I slowly thrust into her as her fingertips tightened around my biceps and her teeth sank lightly into my chest.

"Breath out when I slowly push in."

I pulled the tip of my cock back out recoating myself with her hot juices before slowly pushing back into her. She breathed out like she was told, and winced in pain. I drew her mouth to mine letting her adjust to just half of me until her body relaxed once more.

"Are you ready for the rest? You're doing such a good job."

She nodded her head yes breathily answering "ready."

As I slid the rest of my cock into her I drew in a tight breath finally feeling exactly how tight she was squeezing me without even trying. She bit down on my chest with a little more force and I grimaced in pain and pleasure. So she was a biter huh? I'd explore more of that another time, for now I'd let her freely bite me without any consequences.

"You're so big."

Her breath was hoarse and I began to slowly pump in and out of her until she met my rhythm moaning. It was her this time that took my mouth and began to kiss me passionately.

I was excited about fucking her raw once her body was used to me, but for tonight, I would enjoy simply being inside of her and the privilege of taking her like this. No one else had been inside of her except me and that was a desire I had never known turned me on so much until tonight.

Her body adjusted well as my pumps quickened before I slipped her on her belly bringing her ass up to meet my cock again. I decided to get her back just a little for the biting by shoving my cock deep and fast into her.

Her cries of ecstasy filled the room and I could no longer contain my silence as I began to groan, grabbing onto her waist. "You're so fucking beautiful Luna and tight. You feel so good around my cock."

Only the sheets muffled her screams slightly as she moaned out "please don't stop, I love it so much".

Her ass jiggled as I slapped both cheeks leaving a red handprint across the middle. "Your pussy is so fucking good you're going to make me cum quicker than I've ever cum before."

"I'm cumming too!"

At that moment her pussy clenched around my cock milking me with an intensity unlike before which drove me over the edge.

-----

Collapsing onto the bed beside her, she curled up into my arms closing her eyes.

Tiny giggling echoed through the room as I played with her hair sprawled across my chest "I've never met a demoness like you Luna."

Her body rose leaving me feeling empty without her beside me.

"I'm not a demoness..."

It was my turn to rise and I quickly spat out "what do you mean you're not a demoness?!"

"I thought you knew that?"

"No if I knew that I wouldn't have slept with you! I'm the king of demons for fuck sake, sex with anyone other than demonesses is forbiden!"

"WAIT YOU'RE WHAT!"

"Yes the fucking king of demons princess, why the fuck were you in the demon section and with Dioness!?"

"She's my best friend, I told you that. And what do you mean sex with anyone but demonesses is forbidden?"

"Exactly what I just said Luna, I've created a massive crime that could lead to me being banished and stripped of my powers!"

Her eyes filled with tears and she pulled the covers tight against her body as her body began to shake with sobs.

"No no, fuck... it's ok we can both just leave separately and pretend this never happened ok?"

For some reason that made me feel even sicker to my stomach, but I had no choice. The demon council couldn't find out about her or what happened tonight.

I need to get you back home, where are you staying while you're here in Italy?"

"I'm staying at the Excelsior Hotel Gallia in Milan."

"Summoning the fairy dust and black ink once more I drew a pentagram."

"Dress up, I'm taking you there and you will just tell Dioness that you became tired and I took you home. Nothing more do you understand?"

12