The Prince's Huge Nasty Cursed Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-okay, prince," she stuttered weakly, "I think you've had enough, now you must be satisfied..." She laid a hand on her belly, which almost seemed to bulge from the obscene amount of sperm that was now inside her.

"Actually, the stamina endowed upon me by your curse is still not depleted."

"B-but my prince! This is too much! You have turned my vagina into a ruined gaping hole! Look how swollen and red it has become! It cannot take you anymore today, you need to give my pussy some rest."

The prince met her eyes. She looked exhausted, with wet strings of black and grey hair strewn across her face and drying lines of drool all over her chin. He nodded and she let out a satisfied sigh while her head dropped gently on the moss bellow. But then, the horny prince rolled her onto her belly and lifted her by the waist until she was on her hands and knees.

"P-Prince! What are you doing!?"

"Your pussy has had enough. Luckily, you have other holes."

The witch looked back at him with trepidation, which slowly changed to a look of conviction as she lowered her eyebrows. She turned her head forward and pushed her ass backward into Rand's hips. Her ass was... divine. Rand wanted to fuck her again, sure, but gazing at the massive, perfectly-crafted ass was such a delight that he might have stayed still to look at it for the rest of his life.

He aimed his dick against the green butthole, but before he could try to push past the rim, the witch handed him a clear glass bottle that she had seemingly summoned out of thin air.

"If you want to put it in my butt, you're going to have to lubricate it a little."

Rand nodded enthusiastically and then let a heavy dollop of viscous lube over his ladyfriend's asshole. Once he had finished rubbing her wrinkled hole, he pushed the thick tip of his cock against it.

Her butthole was much tighter than her cunt, so much cozier. Rand couldn't believe how good it felt and he ended up fucking her ass just as vigorously as he had fucked her cunt. He had no idea whether she would enjoy anal penetration as much as she had enjoyed their earlier intercourses, but the fact that she was moaning loudly meant that she at least enjoyed it a little.

He pounded into her furiously until his huge nuts quivered again, and then shot his load deep into her bowels. She cried out as he did, her whole body shaking. Had she orgasmed again? Rand might have asked himself that question if his mind wasn't lost to the insane pleasure of his own climax.

After flooding her guts full of potent nut-milk, he fell back on his ass and then laid down on the ground, panting and happy. The light coming into the little cabin from the holes in the ceiling indicated that the day was close to an end. How long had he been here, fucking this old green creature? No, not a creature, she was a woman. Maybe she wasn't human, but she was still a person.

The witch staggered onto her feet, while long lines of thick white fluid flowed down her thighs. Her hair and her clothes were a mess and she had to hold herself against a wall for how shaky her legs were.

"So, what now?" asked the prince, looking at the witch from the corner of his eyes.

"Your companion and you can return to the castle. I will... approach you... again. I do not know when, but it should be soon. I need to recover some ingredients for spells and potions. I shall come to the castle later and take a look at the curses on your family members."

Rand got up and slowly put his clothes back on. He wanted to ravage the witch one last time, although he had a feeling that if he did, he would still want to do it one more time afterwards, and then one more after that, and so on until he fell down from exhaustion. And the poor lady looked like she was in no state to fuck again, as much as she had enjoyed all the activities of the day.

Rand surprised her (and himself) when he gave the woman a kiss on the cheek. She looked back at him with wide surprised eyes, as if compassion was a foreign concept to her. She still had her hand on her cheek when he stepped out of the cabin.

Yvon sat on a rock, dubiously close to the cabin. He had absolutely heard every single one of the hag's screams and moans. The sideways smile he gave Rand confirmed it.

"Come on, loverboy," he jested while getting up. "Let's get you back to the castle."

-

A week had passed since the meeting in the cabin. A horrible, lonesome, contemplative week. Guenièvre, last lady of the now long-gone Kingdom of Grande-Cascade, walked in circles on the last floor of the highest tower of the abandoned carcass of bricks and mortar that had once been her family's castle. Crows and rats watched the witch carefully, as if afraid to be the next targets of her fury.

She grabbed a rotten wooden end table and threw it out the window while letting out a furious howl that made the foundations of the old decrepit castle shake. She had done everything the prophecy had said and had waited centuries for this moment, but all she wanted to do was cry and destroy things.

She had known for a long time that she would be able to seduce and marry the sixth man in the line of the DeMontcharmant line. She had made plans to seize power, to take control of the kingdom and dominate it with an iron grip, but one thing had happened that she had never planned for and that risked spoiling everything she had worked for all these years. She... actually found the prince to be... quite charming. Sure, there was the massive cock that had rocked her to her core and the mere memory of it made her wake up every day since with her crotch completely drenched, but the prince itself was... nice. She found herself thinking of his cute short hair, his piercing eyes, his hands across her body.

And what the hell was that... that hellish scent!? Was that really a consequence of her curse? The pungent mix of musk and sweat emanating from the prince's crotch was as horrendous as it was hypnotizing. It had almost overpowered her, and now she felt like she was going through withdrawal. And even his smegma!? It was sickening, both its stench and its taste would make any sane woman empty her stomach, but somehow, she felt a ridiculous craving for more. No need to mention how humiliating it had felt to clean his stinky cock of all that appalling dickcheese, especially since the humiliation only made it hotter...

Now she was horny again. How would she be able to puppet him and take over his kingdom if she felt such warmth and such desire as she thought of him?

The crows and rats let out breaths of relief when the witch picked up her broom and jumped out the window. She flew towards her portal room, finding the one that would bring her directly to the stables of the prince's castle. Her prince...

Taking the appearance of an innocuous serving girl, she stepped out into the hay, where her mind-controlled minion waited for her.

"You are right on time, Mistress," whispered Yvon.

The prince's loyal squire greeted her with a wide smile. He had been the one to trace the portal here, allowing Guenièvre to quickly make her way within the walls.

"You've done good work, my dear boy."

The corrupted squire couldn't stop himself from blushing. Breaking his will and tainting his mind back at the old cabin had not been easy, but her magic and her alluring body had triumphed over him.

"Prince Rand is in his chambers, Mistress."

"Good boy. Keep up the good work and I might allow you to put your hands on my bosom." She made sure to use words like "might" and "consider" whenever she made promises to her brainwashed slaves, so that she wouldn't be lying when she gave them fantasies that would never happen.

"Oh, Mistress, no, I would never dare."

"Excuse me?"

"You and Rand were made for each other; I would never betray him by fondling his soul-mate."

The witch's throat went dry. Her magic was supposed to make her minions completely subservient to her, and only her. Yet, this man still clung to some misguided sense of honor towards his friend. Why? Was the prince just such a great man that his friend was able to retain just enough sanity to keep some deep, platonic love for him? Then again, if Prince Enguerrand was to become her husband, she would want others to be loyal to him as w-

No! The power would be hers, and hers alone. She did not want to share it with this lowly little prince. He would bend for her and sit on a throne by her side as a trophy and nothing more! He would be an adornment to her regime while she took hold of the Kingdom, and she would erase his family name from the history books... At least, if she managed to get a hold of herself and complete her plan, she could make that happen.

-

Rand was about to get ready for bed when a knock came at the door. Yvon thrusted his head into the opening and waved his hand.

"Yvon," the prince greeted him with a nod.

"Good evening, Rand. The... cleaner you asked for is here."

"Cleaner? I didn't ask for a cleaner?"

Yvon opened the door and a sheepish serving girl glided in from behind him.

"No, it's alright, I do not need any servicing tonight," Rand stated, feeling perturbed by this sudden sight.

Yvon looked out into the hallways, as if to check if anyone was around, then gave Rand a wink, walked out, and closed the door, leaving the prince alone with this unknown girl. Rand looked around, wondering if his room was so dirty that someone else had decided it needed cleaning. When his eyes were back on the girl, he almost let out a scream.

Near the door stood the green-skinned witch of the woods; The peasant garbs had shifted into a sleeveless low-cut black and purple dress. Her lips and her eyeshadows were tinted in a deep purple that matched her dress and her dark nails.

"Hello, prince." Her voice was confident and strong, with a hint of sultriness. "I'm glad to be seeing you again."

Rand should've asked her about the curses she had promised to lift. Or he should've asked her why it was Yvon that had led her here in secret to his chambers. Or he should've picked up his sword and slayed her where she stood to fulfill his destiny and protect the realms from her evil influence. But he did none of that.

Not five seconds after seeing her in her true form again, he was kissing her against his vanity desk, pushing his tongue against hers and holding her tight against him.

"Oh, prince," she said in between deep, sloppy kisses, "How are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?"

She gazed at him, looking flustered. "Tell me the truth, prince." She paused, to make sure she had his attention. "Did you lay a spell on me?"

Rand looked back at her, distraught. "What? No. I don't do magic. Why do you ask this?"

She looked back at him, her chest rising and falling dramatically with her breathing. "Forget about it."

"I have given you much thought in the last few days..." He had almost called her witch at the end of his sentence, but the more he looked into the wonderful pools of darkness that were her eyes, the more he wanted to connect with her and be closer to her. "What should I call you? Witch seems a bit reductive, I think."

She bit her lower lip, which only made the prince want to kiss her again. "My real name is Guenièvre. But I do not mind if you simply call me Witch. It is what I am, after all."

"Guenièvre," Rand repeated. "A lovely name for a beautiful woman." He kissed her on the lips while his hands explored her body. He had laid with her before and knew every curve from memory, her perfect gorgeous body forever embossed in his mind. Yet, rediscovering her was a treat he savored with joy. Her moans indicated similar enjoyment.

Her lavish dress ended up on the floor as they made their way towards the bed. Rand pushed her on the bed, taking a moment to observe the naked green body in front of him. The witc- Guenièvre laid on his silk bed sheets with a hand covering her crotch and the other attempting to hide her thick hanging nipples.

"Stop looking at me and fuck me, my prince," her voice tried to sound tough, but the bright red in her cheeks gave him a different effect.

As soon as he lowered his pants, he was hit with a wave of pungent musk. In preparation for her return, he had tried as much as he could to take as few baths as possible, just to make sure that his dick would emanate the strongest odor possible. If he thought the odor was remarkably fetid, he could only imagine what was going through her head.

The way her mouth watered as her nose twitched told him he had done a good enough job.

"Tell me, Guenièvre, what is it that you want?"

"I want..." she glared at his crotch, looking partly angry and partly turned on. "I want to be..." Her hands clenched into fists, and she licked her lips. "I want to be your..."

Rand took off his underpants. The massive slab of flesh fell down, hanging below his knees and sending waves of pure, unadulterated dick-stench into the witch's nose.

"I want your cock," she admitted, her eyes glued to the hefty thing.

Rand held it up for her and watched as she crawled towards him. She pulled the leathery, greasy foreskin off, then froze upon the sight of his bare cockhead. The week of accumulated foreskin filth dwarfed the previous amount that she had seen (and eaten). She traced her tongue over the thick yellow coat of putrid cockcheese and started moaning and humping the bed uncontrollably.

Rand dipped two fingers into the creamy mixture and then shoved them into the witch's nose. The face she made back at him was worth all the gold in the world. Her grabbed her by the horns and stuck her face onto his crotch, rubbing her thick painted lips all over his hairy greasy nuts. She let out an intense cry into his crotch, soon followed by quick weak taps on his thighs.

"What is it, witch?"

She moaned something into his balls, unable to get any words out. He pulled her away to let her breathe and talk.

"I'm c-cumming, fuck, prince, I can't stop! Please take it out of my nose, it's breaking my mind!"

Her eyes were rolling back while black tears streamed down her cheeks. But he simply pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. When she tried to reach her nose herself, he grabbed her wrists and then took off his shirt to tie her hands on the thick oaken bedpost. Then, he sat on her chest and put his nauseating cock right above her face, making sure to ruin her makeup by rubbing the sweat-and-musk-caked pillar of meat.

Putting a hand behind him, he touched the thick pubic mound, feeling how absolutely drenched her crotch was, then he dipped his finger inside her warm wet hole.

"T-too much," she stammered, "stinky... disgusting... it's so thick... c-can't smell anything else... I'm... I'm going to..." Her loud moan seemed to indicate another orgasm. Turning around, Rand planted his ass right on top of the witch's distressed face. The witch didn't need to be told what to do and quickly let out her tongue to please her prince.

She tongue-fucked his butthole greedily, enjoying the humiliation of the act. Whenever her tongue slowed down, Rand would slap her cunt. It worked wonders to keep her on her toes.

Once he felt his ass had been properly served, he untied her hands and pulled her towards the side of the bed, until her head hung upside down next to the mattress. He pushed his huge cock past her lips, the tip still tainted with gross pale chunks, then pushed deeper and penetrated her throat. He watched with glee as her neck bulged, following his dick's route inside his woman's esophagus.

While his huge stinking nuts slapped on the witch's smegma-filled nose, Rand couldn't help but think that this is the kind of thing he would never do again if he married the small uptight princess. It wasn't just that he wanted Guenièvre anymore, no, he needed her. He needed this. He needed a monstrous, sacrilegious woman that would not only take his rancid cock, but also take delight in it.

He kept plunging his bitch-breaking fuck-rod over and over into the tight throat while groping her massive breasts, until he finally reached his tipping point. On top of not cleaning his thick cock lately, he had also tried his hardest to resist masturbating. The smegma buildup had been exacerbated by all the precum that had leaked out since his last masturbatory session.

Rand's toes curled on themselves, and his hands grasped down hard on the witch's thick nipples, causing them to spurt out thin jets out of white fluid. Had he not been preoccupied with his whole body collapsing in ecstasy, he would have been in awe of the massive bulge forming on the witch's belly, as her stomach filled with an inhuman amount of thick nasty cum.

Eventually, he pulled out of her mouth, causing a torrent of nut-sludge to erupt from her abused face-pussy, painting her face and pooling on the ground beneath her. She barely had the time to talk that already the prince was pulling her into the middle of the big fancy bed.

This time, he decided to go for the asshole first, so he went and grabbed a large glass bottle from his drawer; He had kept it there in preparation for his next meeting with her. The green-skinned enchantress was barely coming back to consciousness when he bent her in half, pulling her ass up above her head. He uncorked the bottle with his teeth and plugged her ass with the tip, then watched as the clear oily content flowed down into her hole. He pulled the bottle out when there was still some oil remaining, to make sure that the hole's exterior was also well-lubed.

The bottle fell down onto the carpeted floor while he placed himself over the witch, lifting her calves over his shoulder and placing his scandalous pecker against her ass. She wiped the cum away from her eyes to be able to look up at him, with pleading eyes. Rand hesitated as he met her gaze. Was she silently asking him to stop?

"Please, Rand..." She bit her lip. "Ravage me. Ruin my body with your huge, disgusting, elephant cock."

Rand's mouth twisted into a huge grin. He had no idea what an elephant was, but the way she said it implied some huge mythical beasts with massive cocks.

He entered her asshole much more easily this time. When he went balls-deep into her guts, he felt as if her intestine remembered him and hugged his dick snuggly and joyfully. He kissed her vigorously, and she started moaning against his lips right as he did so.

"Guenièvre," he whispered, locking eyes with the wicked witch of the woods, the vile and evil enchantress that had cursed him and his forebears, the dark-hearted corruptor that had tainted his Kingdom long before he had been born, the demoness that without doubt planned the fall of his family and people. But also, the woman he had fallen in love with.

His cock was thrusting in and out of her stretched-out butthole and rearranging her guts as he pondered on that horrifying fact. Had he fallen for her right there? Or earlier when he was abusing her mouth? Or a week ago when he first saw her in the flesh? It didn't matter. He wanted her. He needed her. He craved her. He loved her.

When he was balls-deep into the decadent sorceress, everything else flew out of the window. Morals, honor, virtue, nothing mattered next to the thrill, the euphoria, the jouissance of his green curvy witch.

"I..." He picked up the pace until he felt himself close. "I love you, Guenièvre."

Her face froze when he said those words. Then, he grunted loudly and flooded her colon with near half-a-gallon of his creamy man-milk, before falling on top of her in a loving embrace.

The witch, her face still covered in dick-goo, grabbed him tightly while his dick spurted out the last shots of sperm inside her. With a frail voice, as if she was about to cry, she babbled, "I'm sorry, Prince Rand, I've lied to you!"

Rand, who had recovered quickly from his orgasm, looked back at the cum-covered witch. "What do you mean?"