The Princess and the Man Servant

Story Info
A day in the life of a princess abd her man-servant.
2.1k words
2.67
1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess and the Man-Servant

I wake up early in the morning. I go in and shower, shave and get dressed in my uniform. Black leather vest, chaps, and boots. As you sleep, I lay out the clothes you told me you wanted to wear. After your clothes are laid out, I go into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. While the coffee brews I start you a bath. When the bath is ready, the coffee is finished brewing. I pour you a cup of coffee and bring it to you in bed. You are slowly waking up and stretching. You moan softly and brush that beautiful hair from your face.

After some coffee, I hold your robe for you. You slide out of the bed and into it. You turn around with your robe still open. I pull your robe together and tie the belt. You slap my hand and admonish me for brushing your breasts. You slap my hand and tell me to be careful. You turn around and walk into the bathroom. Facing away from me you untie the belt. I take the robe off your shoulders and hold it in front of me as you slowly sink into the warm soapy water. As you soak I go to prepare your breakfast and (a little surprise.) You call for me to come back into the bathroom. I lift you up and rinse the soap from your body. I am mesmerized as the water rinses the suds from your body. I take a large bath towel and dry you off. You sit on the edge of the tub and tell me to shave you. I begin to apply warm shaving cream to your vagina. You slide against my fingers and then tell me to focus on the task at hand. I slowly and gently slide the razor over you. Slowly up and down, the razor does it's job. When I am finished I soak a washcloth in warm water and remove the excess shaving cream. You ask me if I think that I have done a good enough job. You ease your fingers over your vagina. You tell me to taste you. My tongue slides between your lips to your clit. You jerk my head back and ask me how you taste. I smile and say "oh yes ma'am you taste wonderful. For doing a good job you reward me by shoving my face back to your pussy and allow me to lick.

Your hands leave my head and move to your breasts. I sneak a peak and see you kissing and licking your nipples. The site makes me thrust my tongue deeper and deeper into you. As your orgasm starts to rip through your body and your hips drive harder and faster against my face, I hear you begin to say "Yes, Yes, Yes do it make me cum!!!!!!!!" You pull me face from your vagina and slap me again. I thank you and begin to rinse again with the warm washcloth. I dry you off slowly and gently. When I get to your feet you order me to kiss and suck your toes. As I do, I massage your feet. After 5-10 minutes of kissing, massaging and sucking your toes you tell me to stop. You stand slowly and pull your robe around you. I tie your robe again, brushing your breasts again. You slap my hands with a little sly smile on your face.

We walk into your bedroom, once again your robe comes off and you slowly start to dress. I have the feeling that I am being teased and tortured. I am straddling a fine line between pleasure and pain as you dress. I feel my penis beginning to grow hard almost to the point of anguish. You turn to face me. You smile and reach down and almost absent mindedly begin to stroke me. Your hand moves faster and faster as we stare into each other's eyes. My eyes start to close as you stroke me faster and harder. When my hips begin to move you stop and walk away. I am left standing in exquisite agony. (How hard am I, you ask?) I am hard enough that a cat could use my cock for a scratching post and do no harm!

You sit down at your make-up table and begin to put on your make-up. While you do this I brush your hair. You admonish me to start at the bottom and work my way up. When you finish your make-up and I finish brushing your hair you turn toward me. You stay seated while I put your shoes on your feet. Then you get and walk over to your chaise lounge. After you are comfortable, I leave to get you your breakfast. As I walk out you take a little paddle smack me on each butt cheek. I thank you and go to the kitchen. I come back with a tray of fresh fruit(Yes I cut the fruit into bite size pieces.) I pour you coffee and stand next to you holding the tray.

You take a piece of strawberry and slowly suck on it. You luxuriate in the taste and feel of the strawberry juice in your mouth. You take another piece of strawberry and slide it over your nipples. I hope you tell me to lick it off. Nope not this time, you look me in the eye and begin to kiss and suck your nipples.

Then you take a slice of orange and slide it from your breasts down to your pussy. You tell me to open my mouth, you pop the piece of orange into my mouth. You pull my head down and tell me to lick the juice from your body. I slowly run the tip of my tongue from your breasts down to the top of your pussy. You push me away from me and I stand next to you as you eat breakfast. While you are eating breakfast you absentmindedly begin to stroke me again. Then you slowly reach down and begin to massage my balls. Just like before, when I moan you stop. You tell me to get back to work. I walk into the next room and return with another tray. This has your favorite toys on it, laid with separate towels underneath them. You take your time and pick Bob(the pink one) and start to masturbate. I can hear and see how wet you are getting. You moans start out slowly and softly(oh, um, oh,um) rising in volume and intensity as the speed increases. I moan and feel as if my erection could explode at any minute.

You reach out and pull my erection to your lips. The sensation of your tongue on the underside of my cock is an electric shock. (A really cool shock, but a shock nonetheless).

Sorry had to eat dinner and watch Swamp People.

I feel like I am about to explode and you stop again. You hand me your pink friend and say "You know what to do with this." I reach and begin to insert Bob into your wet pussy. As it slowly sinks you moan as your pussy starts to stretch to accommodate him. You bury your face in a pillow as I pound your pussy. I can see and both of us can hear how wet you are. You start to insert the dildo into as you, as you tell me to get your small butt plug and lube it.

I begin to insert it into you. Your bottom pops up in the air. Your hands come off the pink dildo and spread your bottom open. I pull the butt plug slowly out of you and insert my tongue.

I can hear your muffled screams and moans through the pillow. As my tongue moves faster and faster, I start sliding Bob (the Pink Guy) in and out of you.

I move the dildo in and out, up and down as your entire body starts to shake and shudder. You reach back and grab my hair to pull my tongue deeper into you. Your entire body starts to quiver as your orgasm begins to flow through your body. You finally lie still and quiet as my tongue and the dildo begin to slowly come to a stop. As I stop I hear let out a huge breath of air and you shudder again.

You order me to lie on the bed. You tie my hands to the headboard over my head. You sit on top of me and begin to slide up and down my cock. Your breasts press into my chest and hair covers my face. You slowly lick the end of my nose and tell me that I have been a good boy. You then grip my shaft and place it into you. Your hips begin to rotate and bounce only letting half of my cock to be in you. You press down with your hips as I raise my hips up you. I am completely engulfed by you. The heat and wetness is intoxicating and hypnotic. Soon you are slamming down onto me as I rise to meet you. Again and again we continue to do this. I look up to see you lean back and run your fingers through your hair. As you do your beautiful breasts stretch up toward the heavens. The site of your hard nipples just above face and out of reach is maddening. I can feel all control slipping as you tell me to cum. I can feel you tightening around me. You are so wet and hot I can longer contain myself and neither can you.

Your head is lying on my chest as you untie my hands. I move you to my side as I roll off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I start water running in the shower and come back to the bedroom for you. I pick you up off the bed and carry you into the bathroom. I put you in shower and soap your entire body. I leave you under the warm water and return to the bedroom. I strip down the bed and put on fresh sheets and blankets. Once back in the bathroom, I turn off the water and dry you off.

I wrap you in a robe, pick you up and carry you to the bed. I lay you down and cover you in blankets. I go back into the bathroom and start getting ready for tomorrow. Before I go to sleep, I look in on you once again. I am awed and amazed by how beautiful you are especially with the moonlight shining softly on your hair and your face. I kiss you gently on your cheek. You smile slightly in your sleep and I leave.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Good night.

Semi -alternate ending

With my hands tied to the headboard you slowly mount me. You reach and spread yourself open and sink down on me. Enveloping me in the exquisite soft moisture of your vagina. Very. very slowly we sink into and onto each other. At the deepest point in the stroke our hips grind together. You moan into my ear as your clit grinds on the base of my cock. You sit straight up and grind deeply onto me. Your face lowers down to my chest as the tip of your tongue slides up my chest. Your hair slides across my chest as your tongue moves upward. As you get to my mouth your lift your head so your tongue is just out of my reach as I strain against scarves I am tied with. As your tongue passes into my view you slowly begin to flick your tongue back and forth. Your hands slide up my arms as you stretch against me. Your breasts move slowly and tantalizingly above my mouth. I strain to reach your breasts. As I do you stop and your beautiful breasts begin to shake and quiver over my face. I strain against the bonds as I try to run the tip of my tongue over those beautiful hard nipples. As just the head of my erection is being held just inside your lips as you start to slide back onto me.

The feeling of being in you, against, and taking you in with all my senses. I feel the muscles in my neck begin to strain to reach. You are sliding back on me as I sink into you again. Your tongue runs slowly from the bridge of my nose to the tip. Your mouth begins to slide past my face as the tips of our tongues meet. Slowly the tips of our tongues slide faster and faster around each other.