The Princess and the Manga Artist

Story Info
Arabic princess cheats on her husband with a manga artist.
5.4k words
2.75
5.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess and the Manga Artist

Part I: Crossing Paths

Takahashi Satoshi had lived in Yokohama his whole life. He lived in a small, shitty, apartment and ate ramen far too often. When she visited, his mother would often complain of this- and how despite being 26, he was single and would not be having kids anytime soon. But Satoshi did not have time for a girlfriend or kids. His dream was to become the greatest Manga-ka of all time, or at the very least a Manga-ka of all time. Currently he works as an assistant for the Pocket Monsters manga, but he plans on one day creating a manga of his own.

Muna bint Mubarak Al Ketbi was 21 and had only moved to Japan from the United Arab Emirates five months ago. Muna was lonely and did not want to move to Japan, but her husband- a middle child of the royal family of one of the emirates- had been exiled from the UAE after his oldest brother ascended to lead the emirate after their father's death. They applied for asylum in America and Canada but were denied, leading them to take refuge in Japan. Muna's husband was allowed to keep some of his riches and loved Japan, so he was satisfied with their new home- but she was not. The people were cold and the food was bland. The only thing that gave her the familiar comfort of home was coffee.

***

Satoshi was exhausted. He had worked all day and all night to meet his deadlines for the panels he needed to draw for this week's chapter of Pocket Monsters: Gold & Silver. He was dead but still needed to attend a meeting plotting out what next week's story would be. He left his apartment and walked a few blocks down to Starbucks. Usually he got his caffeine fix over by the office, but he needed some coffee before he got on the train so that he wouldn't pass out. He entered the coffee shop, got in line and his face lit up like a firefly when he saw something he had never seen before- a woman with her head covered in a white sheet. Was this woman a Muslim? He'd never seen a Muslim before. He wanted to ask her but didn't want to be rude. Confrontation was poison to him. Eventually, after waiting in line for what felt like an eternity- he worked up the courage to speak to her.

"Hey, what are you here for?" Satoshi mumbled nervously.

"I am here to get coffee for my magnificent husband, his three other wives and our twelve children!" The woman said in a stereotypical Middle Eastern accent.

"Oh? Well..."

"I'm just fucking with you. I'm getting myself some "coffee" ie. ice cream with caffeine." Her voice now returned to normal but she still had a slight accent.

"Oh! hahaha." Satoshi laughed, amused at his own stupidity. "Your Japanese is really good for a..."

"For a what? An Arab??"

"What, no? I was gonna say a foreigner!"

"Relax. I'm still fucking with you."

"Ohhhhh! You're funny. My name's Takahashi Satoshi, what's yours?"

"Muna. Nice to meet you, Takahashi."

"No," Satoshi laughed, "Takahashi is my surname. Satoshi is my given name."

"Oh? Weird."

"Where are you from?"

"The UAE."

"The what? Where's that?"

"United Arab Emirates. Its in the Middle East."

"Never heard of it."

"So, where are you from?"

"Well, Japan!"

"Where's that?"

"What??"

"Again, fucking with you. You gotta learn sarcasm my man."

"Oh, I understand sarcasm. What you probably don't understand is that when you translate your jokes from Arabic to Japanese, they don't always mean what you think they mean."

"Men. Always eager to explain. Just laugh silly man."

Satoshi laughed. Probably not for the reason Muna thought though. But because she just said she was "having sex" with him. Hehe, wouldn't that be nice. He thought. Satoshi couldn't see much of her for her body was covered in a loose robe, but her frame was thin and her face was magnanimous.

In that moment, right before Satoshi could think of what to say next, the barista called "next" and Muna walked up to the counter and placed her order. Panicked that the interaction with this amazing woman was about to end, Satoshi barely realized that the barista had asked for him to come up and place his order. When he went up there his mind went blank and he panicked trying to remember what he was going to order.

"Sir, please order." Said the barista, mildly annoyed.

"Ummmmmm... I'll have ummm... a venti Nitro Cold Brew please."

"We only have grande or tall sizes for that drink."

"Give me the god damn venti!!!" He aggressively whispered.

"Legally sir, I am not allowed to serve you that size. You would die."

"Ok and? I want to die." Die of embarrassment. Satoshi thought to himself. "I'll have the grande please." He sighed, defeated.

Satoshi went to the side and stood next to Muna to wait for his order. He was eager to continue the conversation.

"So, what do you do for a living?"

"I don't. I'm a house wife."

"Oh! Very traditional!"

"Eh, it kinda sucks. What do you do?"

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a Manga-ka!" Or at least an assistant to one. Satoshi thought.

"A what? What's that?"

Satoshi was excited to tell her of his career and aspirations but before he got a chance the barista handed Muna her drink.

"Sorry, gotta go! It was nice talking to you!"

"It was nice meeting you too! Hopefully we'll see each other again!"

Once Muna was out of sight, Satoshi took a big gasp of air and stared blankly at the ceiling. "Great, she's married." He whined to himself.

***

The next day came and the woman with the white veil over her head was all that Satoshi could think of. Her tenacity, her humor, her sarcasm- it enthralled him. He knew he needed to talk to her again. The next day and all the days thereafter, Satoshi frequented the same Starbucks at roughly the same time of day until he bumped into her again. It was roughly a week later and this time she was wearing an orange coat that opened to show a green robe underneath, this matched the color of her green hijab. Her face was tan and her features were small and angelic. Her eye brows were sleek and she had clearly spent a lot of time styling them, along with the makeup and plum lipstick she wore. Her lips looked so soft and heavenly, Satoshi could not help starring at them- dreaming of putting his on her's.

"Hey, friend! Who'd have expected to see you here!" Muna waved to Satoshi and walked towards the end of the line so that she could wait with him. This action took Satoshi by surprise but he feigned confidence.

"Muna! It is good to see you again, yes. H- how are you?" Satoshi stuttered.

"Good good, ya know just doing my wifely duties. Cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, taking it up the ass, grocery shopping."

"Haha, what?" Satoshi blushed.

"Oh, grocery shopping? Yeah I go out and buy food for us every week, then cook it every week after week, after week. I miss having our own chef."

"Oh? Do your kids think you're a good cook?"

"Eww. I don't have any kids."

"But don't you want some?"

"No... not really."

"But your husband, does he?"

"Yeahhhhhh... he wants like five or six... not gonna happen."

"That's... quite the difference. Do you guys argue about it?"

"Of course, what do you think we're doing now? Starbucks is my oasis, my Nirvana." Muna laughed but noticed that Satoshi was not. "You see, this is supposed to be the part where you laugh too."

"Oh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Satoshi fake laughed.

"Pretty fake, but I appreciate the effort. I'd give it a 3/10, needs work. And trust me, I'm an expert in faking it."

"I'm... sorry to hear that."

"That's what you people believe in right? Reincarnation and Nirvana and all that?"

"Ummmmm, yeah I guess? Some of us believe that but these days pretty much everyone is atheist or agnostic."

"Next!" The barista shouted. Damn! Satoshi thought. They had only just started talking and already she was being ripped away from him by those basterds at Starbucks! He needed to think of a plan to prolong their interaction and he needed to think of it QUICK. Luckily, he wouldn't have to. After he ordered his espresso, he stood next to Muna.

"So, you said you're a 'mango-cuh'? Sounds kinda fruity, but I'd love to learn more about what that is?"

"Oh yes! I write stories and then illustrate them. Right now I'm just an assistant, which means that I don't have much control over the story but I'm hoping to one day use my industry connections to start my own original manga!"

"Oh? So, you're like a really talented artist then? You got any fancy doodles you can show me, sir?"

"Yes! Perhaps if we had like a flat surface, I could show them to you."

"You know, if you wanted to sit down and talk- all you needed to do is ask."

Muna and Satoshi took a seat at a table in the corner of the Starbucks and the beautiful Arabic woman sipped at her coffee as Satoshi went through his backpack, looking for the right notebook or journal to impress her. He finally landed on one with a prototype of his model sheets for the characters in the Pocket Monsters: Gold & Silver manga. He showed her his sketches of Ethan, Lyra, Silver and Kris. Impressed by these, he went on to show her the drawings he'd done to illustrate Ethan's team makeup. Typhlosion, Togekiss, Ampharos, Heracross, Mantine (a choice that Satoshi strongly disagreed with as he felt that the red Gyarados from the Lake of Rage made the most sense but internal notes from Game Freak as well as his boss, Masashi, feeling that Lance, instead, should be the one to capture the red Gyarados twisted his hand) and Donphan.

"Ya know, thank Allah I've played Pokemon before or else I'd have no idea what any of these are. Or perhaps I'd be even more impressed AND you could just lie and tell me you designed all these monsters yourself." She said as she sipped her caramel macchiato.

"Manga is my passion! The mixture of illustration combined with the proper word economy to tell a gripping and captivating story, there's nothing else like it!"

"I don't know, I mean back when movies were only 90 minutes long I feel like that was kinda the case. Not so much now that everything is a three hour Odyssey." Muna sighed. "I wish my husband had passion. He spends most of his day just watching kurat alqadam or jerking off to anime."

"Life is passion! I'm even developing my own manga: Interstellar Overdrive!! I have all of the character sheets and several panels already illustrated on a wall back at my apartment."

"Why don't you take me back to your place and show me?"

"S-sure." Satoshi was at a loss for words.

Part II: Passion

Less than an hour later, Satoshi and Muna arrived at his tiny apartment. Walking in, Muna felt a bit cramped.

"Take your shoes off please." Satoshi reminded her. Muna rolled her eyes.

The kitchen and dinning room were just one room, combined with the living room. There was a wooden ladder to a small upstairs alcove where Satoshi's bed was. The floors were tatami mat and there was no couch, sofa or coffee table to be seen- only a small table to eat. While Satoshi kept the floor space free of obstructions, the walls were littered with elaborate illustrations.

"Well this guy looks pretty crabby." Muna said, pointing at the drawing of a giant purple space crustacean.

"That is the Shogun of the Galactic Domain! He's lawful evil and wields the power of metallic poisons through an amethyst mounted on his spear."

"Damn... what's it like never getting laid??"

"Excuse me?!" Satoshi steamed, affronted.

"With drawings and stories like this your dick must be as dry as a Catholic nun."

"I'll have you know I get plenty of female attention!"

"Oh? Is that why you keep coming to Starbucks to see me?"

"What?!" Satoshi blushed. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh come on, I know that you've been coming to Starbucks everyday to see me. I'm not stupid." Muna touted causally as she took a seat at a cushion on the floor next to the small table.

"What? No. That would be weird."

"Don't lie, I saw you. Don't worry, I'm not creeped out. I think it's kinda cute actually."

"Huh, cute? I...I'm sorry. I promise I'm not a stalker or anything. I just think you're really cute."

"Yeah, I know. Besides, I don't think someone that draws crab people in their free time can be all that dangerous."

In that moment a vibrating sound rang out from Muna's purse.

"Your phone's buzzing."

"Oh sorry, that's my husband. Give me a second to text him back." Muna's attention turned to her phone.

"Sorry if I was being kind of sensitive earlier. I've spent a lot of time developing this manga. I guess... I'm really just worried that my life will never amount to anything. That I'll be forgotten to the sands of time, like I never existed at all."

"You'll get here. You're only 26 after all."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

"How old is your husband?"

"Thirty-six."

"Oh? That's a bit of a gap."

"Yeah, but being married to a prince... truth be told its mostly for the money." Muna sighed. "And now I'm here, far away from all my friends and family. Sometimes I wonder if it was worth it. It's very isolating. My husband doesn't like me talking to other men, just women- and they seem to want to have nothing to do with me."

"Well, if you could live anywhere in the world- where would you move? Back to the UAE so you could be with all your family and friends?"

"Maybe, I dunno. I think it's more about 'the who', then 'the where'. Like yeah, I'd move back there- but because of the people, not the location." Her voice cracked, getting in tune.

"Is that your goal in life?"

"My goal?"

"Yeah, everyone has to have a goal. Something to keep them going through the ups and downs."

"Well... I guess my goal is to be happy then. I just want to be happy, have fun. How about you, what's your goal?'

"I will become the greatest Manga-ka of all time!!!"

"Inshallah."

"Huh, what's that mean?"

"If Allah wills it."

Suddenly, Muna began to lean in towards Satoshi and kissed him.

The two locked lips in a passionate embrace. Satoshi put his hands on her shoulders, while Muna grabbed Satoshi's head and pulled him violently closer. She vigorously speared her tongue down Satoshi's throat. He put his hands around her waist as the two kissed on the floor. Muna could feel her panties wet at the prospect of having an affair.

"So you wanted me to take my shoes off?" Muna gazed into his eyes with a smirk on her face. "Well I can take off a lot more than that for you- if you'd like."

Muna put her hands at the top of her hijab where her hair barely poked out and pulled her veil back revealing her long beautiful brown-black hair to him. She then untied it at the base like a scarf, before it fell to the ground. Next was her robe, she tucked a hand in and separated the green cloth- exposing her bra. Her top half now robe-less, Satoshi gazed at the jade green bra she wore to match her robe and hijab. Her breasts were the size of apples and the jade green accentuated the dark tan color of her skin. They reminded Satoshi of Guranisumisu ringo. Muna dropped her robe and revealed panties that matched her bra and an ass that was tight and fit.

She was one and 2/3rds meters tall (or 5' 6" if you're American) and slim. Her smaller, perky, breasts looked robust on her petite frame. Her nipples were dark like the pit of a cherry, and long legs topped her perfect bubble butt. Slightly embarrassed by a man other than her husband seeing her naked, she covered her face with her hands as it turned red. She had wanted this affair, but did not know if she could go through with it.

"Muna, you are the most beautiful woman in Japan and the Middle East. In all of Asia, in fact. When I look at you, it's as though I am witnessing the art of God, first hand. You are kanpeki, you are perfect."

Muna's husband had never appreciated her beauty like this. All he did was make her his servant and remind her of how much he was sacrificing by having only her as his only wife. In her heart, she knew this affair was the right thing. Her heart yearned for Satoshi Takahashi.

"Satoshi, you ignite a passion inside me that I thought I had lost. I burn for you." She locked her lips with him again, then unclasped her bra- dropping it to the floor. She then grabbed his hand. "Bed?" She asked, tugging him towards the ladder. She went up first, with Satoshi following closely behind. He stared at her amazing ass clad in those jade green lace panties, as she climbed the ladder and made her way onto his bed. Once he climbed up to meet her, he witnessed her laying on the bed... waiting for him.

Satoshi climbed on top of her and the adulterous couple passionately kissed. Muna tensed up at the thought of what she was about to do- break her vows to both her husband and Islam. But she knew this is what she wanted... NO, what she NEEDED to do. Muna loosed up, leaned her torso upright and moved her legs so that each one would be on the opposite side of her Asian lover. He then grabbed her by the back of the knees and pulled her closer to him. He put a hand on each of her hips and slid her jade green panties down her legs and threw them down to the first floor. Satoshi then pushed her down flat onto the bed by the chest. Still kissing her, he broke away from her lips then started to rub the head of his dick against the princess's clit. Muna looked down to see it, just in time to get a glimpse of his dick as it slid inside her. It wasn't long before she started to enjoy herself; enjoy the pleasure of having his penis slide in and out of her tight cunt. Was this what it was like to be with another man, a better man? Had she been missing out?

Muna grabbed his face and pulled it towards her as she opened her mouth. Her legs opened as wide as they could to accommodate his body, as he thrust into her. The only thing left on Muna were her pink no-show socks as he slithered his tongue down her throat. He pounded her soft, gentle, womanhood faster and faster until her light brown tits begun to bounce up and down for him.

Turned on by this sight, he pulled out and lifted the petite young Arab's body up by her waist. His hands gripped and squeezed her cute tan butt. Vigorously fucking the life out of her, so that he could watch her tits hypnotically bounce up and down. He groped and grabbed them almost as if to say "I have power over you" by stopping them from bouncing. He squeezed them tight, so tight it started to hurt. The pain felt good.

Satoshi dropped Muna down onto the bed and grabbed his dick, sliding it back inside her. They continued their fucking in missionary. His strokes slowed down, maximizing his pleasure by withdrawing his penis all the way to the tip and then slamming himself back into her oasis. Her long olive legs were spread wide and bent, resting her pink socks against his pale ass. He moved himself down her body and slipped a breast into his mouth. He licked and flicked her mahogany, dime-sized nipples with his tongue. Then bit down on them just a little. Satoshi picked up his pace even more and upon realizing Muna's legs were tightly wrapped around him, began to moan in her ear. Embarrassed at just how good she was feeling, Muna blushed. Now looking away, not being able to make eye contact- Muna felt a warmth start to stir in her pelvis. It was like Satoshi's groin was rubbing against her clit as he thrusted and she could feel a build up inside.

"Allah! Allah!" Muna shuddered. "I'm going to cum baby."

"Cum for me, beautiful."

"Fuck!" She moaned as the warmth inside Muna escaped like a wave that crashed through her entire body, wave after wave. The next a little less strong than the last.

Muna laid on the bed, panting, as Satoshi slammed into her pussy even harder now- obviously close to orgasm. Then... it hit her. She had forgot to ask him to wear a condom, and she was not on birth control. Shit! She thought. "Satoshi, baby you cannot cum in me. I'm not on birth control. You need to pull out or I might get pregnant!"

12