The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 09

Story Info
The ex's are treated to BDSM and a royal fuck.
3.4k words
4.73
2.2k
5
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15

Sharon, as instructed, was in the bedroom doorway, her legs wide, feet touching the corners of the doorframe, hands high, holding onto the doorframe.

She's been unbelievably horny since the sex shop seduction by Chantelle. Previous orgasms with Cassie only enhanced her lascivious anticipation for tonight. by the stimulating flogging, nearly climaxing, then sent to stand spread eagle in a doorway, feeling vulnerable, horny as fuck, body tingling like never before. Waiting like this, seeing cuffs, dildos and rope on the large bed, the mirrors, the camera; everything adding fuel to fire burning within, so many carnal fantasies she's been having.

This was torture, a form of fantastic foreplay; she might as well be strapped to a cross, awaiting punishment.

At this moment Sharon confirmed her revelation, BDSM would be necessary to satisfy her in the future, nothing before ever got her this worked up.

She was in a frenzied state; ready to explode; she could feel the wetness oozing from her cunt, her nipples yearning to be touched. She'd never been this aroused, oh, how she wanted to tweak her nipples, caress herself; titillate her thighs, tweak her tumid nipples, if her fingers were to tantalize her labia, she surely would orgasm immediately.

She looked down, her body craving to be touched, she pondered the possibility of having a 'no touch orgasm' she tightened her chest muscles wiggled, clenched her buttocks, tightened her thigh muscles, writhed.

Fearful she was being watched, she dares not move her hands and risk punishment; oh, my gawd, is she about to be whipped. Her mind running all sorts of sexual scenarios.

The agonizing anticipation, she emits a deep sigh, confident, whatever type of fucking she receives, it will be beyond her wildest fantasy.

She has a flashback; years ago, when Brian agreed to a threesome with their neighbor Cassie. How excited and aroused she was anticipating the lewd lesbian encounter. Like now, she wanted it so bad, the buildup, the foreplay, then the erotic new sensation of Cassie's tongue licking her clit as Brian's cock was hitting her g spot. Yes, that is precisely how she's feeling right now.

I'm on the sofa with Cassie; I set down the crop and flogger, light a joint and pass it to her.

"You're scared because you see history repeating; Sharon's relationship lost its fire again, you went to the store seeking something to fan the flame, before it goes out." I take a toke.

"She did, I awoke an unknown, unexplored concupiscence, a dormant subservient desire. Her craving to come here tonight, means you've lost the control you had over her."

Her eyes, near tears.

"Remember back to when you met her; she was searching then, her marriage wasn't fully satisfying. You aroused her desire to explore lesbian sex. She was enthralled with you and left her husband; you became her lover. You see that repeating, you recognize that same glint now, the childlike desire Sharon has found something better. You know she's gone; I have what she wants."

I install the roach clip.

"She's mine now, she discovered that in the sex store; she submitted to me."

I finish the joint, pick up the crop, rubbing her bare arm with the crop, up, over her shoulder, I tap her tit.

"I'll offer you a choice." I use the crop to slide under her top to wiggle against her nipple.

"Concede, give up, go home right now, alone, begin the grieving process." I place my hand on her thigh, glide it up the smooth flesh, taking her dress hem with me, until my thumb is resting on her labia.

"Or, come upstairs, get fucked by a talented man; I assure you; we'll give you more than one great orgasm, you may even be asked to spend the night. We don't know, he might not want Sharon, or you." I force myself on her, kissing her passionately, my thumb working between her labia, I twist a nipple.

"Whatever you decide, after tonight, Sharon will need a Dom for true sexual satisfaction, can you become a Dom?" I sit back swat her thigh, sharply, raising my voice.

"Choose; upstairs, or get out, go home?"

Cassie stands, lifts her dress over her head.

"Will you teach me?" I grab her hair, forcing her to bend over, smacking her backside several times, she winces with each strike; the crop leaving distinct red marks.

"Bitch, why would I teach you? I'll see what transpires tonight. You may also become my sub, maybe your unable to be a Dom, maybe you're a worthless slutty bitch." I swat her tits with the crop.

While we were in the living room, this was happening upstairs.

Brian silently, cautiously, climbed the stairs; he watches her standing spread eagle in the doorway. Damn, she's sexy, he has fond memories of fucking her.

Knowing she has a wild imagination, he'd often teased her getting her hot, then waiting; letting her fantasize.

When he hears her sigh, hips writhing, butt cheeks flexing, clenching, he approaches from behind.

He cups a breast squeezing with a long silk scarf between her tit and his hand. She sighs deeply, finally something. a Draping it over her shoulder, circling around her face, dragging it around her neck, the smooth fabric glides across, stimulating her, it falls over her tit, he wriggles it, teasing her taut nipple, Sharon moans. He reaches around, uses the smooth scarf between his thumb and forefinger to tantalize the hard nipples. A minute of manipulation with the silk on her teats, then he brushes it across her lips.

With one end held in either hand he works the silk back and forth under her bottom, swiping her pussy, the silky material pulled to and fro, being sure to get between the lips and contacting her clitoris. Sharn groans, a deep sigh, I know this signals her intense arousal, near climax.

More erotic, teasing, rubbing the smooth fabric over her marshmallowy mounds before blindfolding her with it.

I know my ex, and although there may be some subtle changes, I know most, if not all her quirks. She always enjoyed extreme arousal from extended foreplay.

Receiving a prolonged attentive, sensuous massage; any erotic, tantalizing teasing; no such thing as too much foreplay for her. She is already highly aroused from Chantelle's aggressiveness, making her wait, she's elevated to a tremendously erotic state; I intend to stimulate her even more, without allowing her to climax. We want this to be monumental, unforgettable.

My hands rest on her hips momentarily, I push my semi hard cock against her buttocks; she moans and pushes back. I slowly rise my hands, barely touching, following her shapely curves, up to her armpits gliding higher to her wrists, then my fingertips only, along the front of her arms, to her breasts, sensuously caressing the underside of her bountiful boobs. Another sigh from her, her head falls to her right, my rough calloused fingers gently squeeze the soft mounds, attempting to get something from the base to move up, milking her teat, tugging her nipple. I flick each with my forefinger, preloaded pressure with my thumb; she winces. One hand remains toying with the nipples as my other lightly roams lower, fingertips tracing across her stomach, pausing as I cover her smooth pubic mound, gently pushing my middle finger against her clit.

'Void of stubble, she must wax now, she had a trimmed triangle shaped soft bush when I last went down on her.'

She begins humping, a slight thrusting, forward on my finger back against my dick. Nibbling her neck, and earlobe; has always been her kryptonite. Even those times when she said she wasn't feeling horny, I'd simply nibble and suck her neck and ears, tease her nipples, she'd quickly get aroused, succumb. I don't recall her ever turning down any form of sex.

Sharon sighs, emits another moan as I suck on her earlobe. She exhales deeply, another moan as 2 fingers glide along the outer edges of her soaking inner lips; Sharon murmurs a guttural sound at my gentle titillation. Her thrusting rhythm has increased. I consider having a stand-up quickie, then ravish her on the bed. I dismiss this lustful thought and decide to remain with our original plan.

My middle finger separates her tiny thin flaps, inserts to the 1st knuckle and lazily from bottom to top, slithers up the slick slit. I introduce two more fingers to the party, one on the outside of either lip, trapping, squeezing tugging the fleshy lips. Several repetitions manipulating her labia, has her steadily moaning. I remove my left hand from her tits. Moving slightly to the side, my thumb comes up from behind, I stick it in her pussy.

"Do not come." I growl smacking her ass cheeks with my open hand.

My right finger stops on the tiny nub at the top of her labia. Slowly circling, teasing, she shivers, a deep exhaling groan. She's ready to cum. Her knees bend further her fingers move lower on the door frame. Whispering, in a very low, growling, disguised voice.

"No, not yet." I need to prolong this escapade; I don't want her climaxing like this. I bring my pussy juice covered fingers to her mouth; she licks and sucks my thick fingers. My other hand between her butt cheeks slickened thumb teases her brown star; I ram it into her. She gasps at the intrusion, I slap her ass with my right hand, quickly withdrawing my thumb.

"Don't cum slut." I smack her again.

Her groan and quivers indicate I need to slow down.

I place hands on her shoulders, nudging her ahead, escorting her to the bed, as her knees touch the satin bedspread, I turn her; assisting her to lay her back. I splay her near the lower part of the bed, arms high, legs wide.

I take a brief moment to survey her sexy body, recalling many sensuous memories. I find myself comparing her to Chantelle. As I judge each attribute, I give the edge to Chantelle, she wins in all categories; however, I think a tie must be declared in the vulva and labia. Subtle nuances.

Both have delicate, curved, taco like lips, barely visible beyond the outer puffy mounds. Sharon's inner lips are thinner, where Chantelle's are fleshier, thicker, nearly twice as wide. Sharon's are barely any color difference from her thighs, but her insides area brighter red, as compared to Chantelle's shade of pink. Chantelle's clitoris is larger, longer I think more sensitive too. Most women have brown, floppy, wavy, somewhat gnarly, ragged lips extending well beyond there mounds. Don't be misled, I've never seen a vulva I didn't like, but in a beauty contest, or taste test, I must declare these two a draw.

{'I will deny any of this if Chantelle finds out.'}

To enhance her arousal even more, I retrieve a peacock feather from the nightstand, I lightly graze across her cheek and lips, she moans at the light touch, her lips wiggle her head rolls to the side following the tickling. Over a cheek, a meandering path down her neck to her tit. Wiggling, flicking the feather around the base, making diminishing circles until the tip is twirling and tickling her nipples. Several minutes of this arousing titillation, Sharon is writhing; tingling, goosebumps all over, writhing, moaning, with sensory pleasures. The light caress of the plumes awakening desire and increasing sensation. I poke the pen like tip into the top of her nipples, tracing down, leaving a red streak to her clit. I threaten it with the tip, but only tease the nub rather than poking it.

From past experience I know she's ready to explode; any contact to her genitals will likely result in her climax. I still want to tease her, some women get frustrated and lose arousal if too much prolonged teasing, often begging to cum after peak arousal; not Sharon, she'd relish in hours of sensual tantalizing pleasure. I continue to provoke her sensory nerve receptors.

The long tickling plumage sending intense electricity throughout her whole body.

Again, in a deep, growly voice.

"DO_ NOT_ CUM."

Descending down, skittering the plume towards her pussy. I try slapping her labia with the feather, now if you've ever handled a large feather, it is difficult to hit anything with any effect. I abandon that effort and drag the full length of the feather across the outer edges of her glistening, protruding pussy petals. Fluttering, flittering the delicate plumage tantalizing her fleshy flaps for several minutes, stimulating her sensitive lips. Her hips writhing, raising, her back arching, wanting more; her breathing louder, erratic. Most women would need to be bound to remain spread eagle through such extended titillation.

One final, long, tempting, slow, drawing upward, being sure the clit gets full contact as the entire feather tickles along the glistening inner edges of her pink lips.

I've pushed the envelope far enough. I don't know how long I can keep her in this elevated state; she's so close to climaxing. I kneel between her legs, my fingers grasp her thighs, pushing further outward, Sharon's nearly doing the splits, my nose presses between the slick, soft skin.

"MMMmmm," I nuzzle into the wet fleshy folds. I move my face up, as my wet nose tip touches her clit, my tongue extends into her opening, darting around, wiggling my nose pressing against her clitoris, my tongue searching as deep as it can possibly reach, licking the smooth inner edges of her vagina, trying to lap up as much of her delectable secretions as possible; she exhales sharply, moaning. I suck her delicate tender lips into my mouth.

"AAAHHhhhh, Mmmmm." She starts her orgasm.

"Not yet," I growl; but to no avail, it's too late she can't stop now, she's lost any semblance of control.

"Ahhh uuuuhhh; I can't, I,I,I'mmm cummming."

Her feet come up, her hips roll, fingers comb into my hair.

"Please, oh fuck, finish me, make me cum." Her legs close around my head, then almost like I was too hot to touch she does the splits her hands pull my head into her she begins humping my face.

"I, I, Uhhgghhh, I aammm caahhyyuuuumming."

Magic words, I clamp my lips onto her engorged clit, sucking, like drawing a thick milkshake through a tiny straw, 2 fingers slide in her slick slippery opening, curl up to tap her g spot. Writhing, bucking, groaning, fingers grasping my hair.

"OOHHH, FFFUUUCKK, YYAAAASSSS."

She's overcome with intense sensations; exploding, a flood of ecstasy radiates outward through every pore in her body. She almost sits up, legs flailing, squishing my head then flinging out, then dropping to the bed; all the while holding my head, hips humping mashing my face to her cunt.

"YYeeessss, OOHHH, YYYYAAAASSSSSS."

"AAARRGGHHH," Sharon wails, still climaxing, I accelerate my actions, her back arches, her legs clamp around my head, bend and wrap around, bucking her hips, heels tapping my back.

My elbows force her legs apart, fingers spread her labia open, forefingers wiggle along the smooth, flat, inner surface.

My tongue flicks her wrinkled anus, a bit of rimming, teasing, poking, before proceeding upward, extending long licks the length of her opening, she squirms. Both hands squishing her boobs, squeezing, tugging, tweaking, twisting. I lightly bite, nibble her inner thighs.

"UUUHHHNNNGGGHHHH, she continues cumming. Another intense groan, I remove my fingers from her quivering cunt, she's clenching the bedding rolling her head.

I kneel between her thighs, her legs are wide, again doing the splits, her gaping cunt toward the mirrored ceiling. I lubricate my stiff shaft sliding up and down between her sopping labia, tapping my tip against her clit, forcing downward, parting the lips. She convulses again from the erotic contact. I slightly enter her throbbing, waiting wet slit. Once the purplish cone disappears, she grasps my buttocks, pulling me into her, she lifts with an upward thrust, trying to get me deeper.

I maintain control, only allowing a portion of my penis to penetrate, she tugs with her hands, her heels on my lower back, trying to pull me deeper.

I've never known her to be this frantic; so desirous of my cock. She's wildly trying to devour me, groaning humping, animalistic. Her face is contorted, a menacing, lustful stare, what TV land might deem a demonic possession.

Targeting her g-spot, and rhythmically, piston like, unhurriedly, rub against the sensitive spot with the knob of my cock.

"OOHHH MYYY GAAWWWD, THHAAAT'S GUUUD!" Her body quivers.

Knowing I can keep her in a multiple; steadily, slowly, sliding my sabre into her warm, velvety, sheath, she squeals again. I grab her ankles, lift her legs, spreading them high and wide, I withdraw right to the very edge of slipping out, pausing. She's convulsing but dares not move her hips or we'll lose contact. I plunge; wiggling my hips when fully deeply buried, my pubic bone crushing against hers.

Slowly retreating, pausing, then quickly driving deep, repeating this tempo, slowly out, pausing, quickly thrusting in. She's moaning, eyes glazed, rolled back, face contorted, nails raking my back.

My right-hand pinches her clit. She's in throes of ecstasy, I know she's never cum like this before; I never knew how back then, and Cassie always preferred oral.

{'I bet that's about to change.'}

This is to be memorable; so, I remain relentless, ploughing steady, maintaining a medium, steady rhythm, not changing when she peaks. My arms going around her legs folding them back, above her head. Several minutes more I plunge; she's been in a multiple for several minutes, writhing, wailing, twisting, groaning. I intend it to be several more, sometimes slow, sometimes as fast as I can, sometimes I stop, and rotate my hips in a circular motion.

I withdraw, she emits a deep sigh, my finger and thumb still toying with her clitoris, she might be anticipating this means we're about relax, to relish in the afterglow of such a fantastic fuck.

I aggressively flip her over, rough, forceful; kneeling between her legs, I slap her already cherry red ass, hard; she winces and a yelp like a swatted puppy, my thumbs spread her cheeks.

I put my glistening pussy-soaked massive manhood to her anal orifice, my thumbs guiding me. I've been here before Sharon always enjoyed a rough anal fuck. Knowing what's coming, she curves her back, her hand grabs a pillow, she wraps her arms around it, buries her face, elevates her arse.

I promptly, propel past her sphincter; one strong, steady shove, burying my fullness completely into her ass. She cries out.

"FUUUUU uhh AAAAHHHK" Maybe a bit of pain, maybe shock of the swift assault, most likely pleasure. Igniting yet another orgasm.

I pause, allowing ample time for her muscles to adjust.

she's groaning as I sustain a rapid pounding in her tight, hot ass, occasionally slapping her cherry red cheeks.

"Take it slut, you cheating whore, take my big dick up your ass." I grasp her hair, my elbow presses her back, forcing her upper body into the bed, ramming, thrusting; she's whimpering, groaning, biting the edge of the pillow, her legs begin shaking.

She cries out.

"OOHHH MMMYYY GAAAWWWD." She's vibrating, I squeeze her waist pulling her back toward me, mashing her cheeks, my powerful momentum propels her forward and flattens her out. I move my legs outside hers, causing more friction for me. A few more thrusts, I hold steadfast, my buttocks clench, quivering, ejaculating into her; I pull out before I'm done, my cock jerking, shooting streams of white, gooey sperm, splashing on her back and buttocks; my spurting cock diminished, laying comfortably in the valley between her cheeks. My thumbs pressing her cheeks together I enjoy the slick mushy mounds against my dick as I slowly rock to and fro.

"HHOOOOLLLLEEEE FFUUUUCK!" Sharon exclaims with a groaning exhale.

"That was wild, incredible." Her cheeks clenching, spasming, hips slightly twerking.

Squeals of delight, Sharon's proclamation of a powerful orgasm echo from the master bedroom as Cassie and I ascend the stairs.

"Stop here, look at the floor." I strike a tit, I retrieve a blindfold; so, she won't recognize Brian and ruin our plan.

12