The Princess and the Pod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And speaking of available genitals...

To the side of the two women was another set of legs, just as feminine as Sela's but with more muscle and length. Zeeta had been trapped on her side, so her legs were positioned sideways, one atop the other, and they were now completely free up past the hips. To support them, someone had strapped one ankle downward to a heavy stone on the ground, and the other ankle was tied high to a pole, leaving the legs spread wide at a nearly 180 degree draw. At their junction flexed a vulva of the most delicate pink imaginable.

Sonnsoe the Scribe stood nearby.

"Has Princess Zeeta responded to our question?" Rokal asked.

The Scribe nodded. "Princess Zeeta of the Ice Kingdom has consented to be sexually pleasured by Prince Rokal of the Lainian Isles," she said.

"And as two royals, there are no implications as to title," Rokal confirmed. "Has the princess been informed of this?"

Sonnsoe nodded. "Royals may pleasure each other with mutual consent and no loss of title or crown. The princess understands, and it is documented that she will retain her title as the crown princess of the Ice Kingdom."

Rokal grinned. "Well, in that case I too formally consent to being pleasured by Princess Zeeta, and I will retain my title as the new Crown Prince of the Lainian Isles."

"It will be recorded as such."

Casting a long look at Honnie's trapped body being pleasured by the pair of concubines, Rokal bit his lip, then turned his attention to the blonde.

He was accustomed to concubines, whose ranks were filled from the entire known world and beyond. He had pleasured and been pleasured by blondes, brunettes, redheads, women with dark skin and light, tall and small, and everything in between. Being a general had its advantages, and willing women ranked high among them.

But he had always had a special lust for the Ice Women, with their frost blue eyes and snow white hair and bodies. They were robust women, able to take a good fucking, and they were also from a culture where sexual aggression was not limited to males. He hadn't had many Ice Women over the course of his years, but he liked the fact that they enjoyed a good fuck as much as men did. An Ice Woman wouldn't hesitate to climb onto a man's cock if she felt so inclined.

Of course, in this case the ball was in his court. He lamented the fact that Zeeta's oversensitive breasts were still encased in the Secondskin -- it was mesmerizing to watch an Ice Woman cum solely from breast play -- but he had plenty of opportunities down below.

Kneeling down, he studied the pussy at eye level. Zeeta had features that genetically protected her in a frigid climate. Her outer labia were large and puffy to provide a good seal against the cold, and her inner lips were small and tucked inside her. As a result, she had more of a slit between her legs than the visible flowering of inner lips that Honnie displayed. Rokal spread the pink outer lips apart, reveling in the softness that would grip a man exquisitely. Zeeta's inner lips were shiny and impossibly slick, her small clitoris standing firm outside its hood. He gave it a stroke and the blonde's hips frantically thrust into the air, her toned buttocks flexing.

Moving his hand, he ran his fingers through her sparse patch of platinum pubic hair. "I'm here to help," he said to the disembodied vulva, then chuckled to himself. "The duties I must perform as a soldier of the realm."

He leaned in and tasted her pussy, taking a long, slow lick from the bottom of her labia to the top. Then he sealed his lips over her, seeking out her clitoris with his tongue.

The princess was mute, of course, still days away from having her mouth free. But Rokal could read a woman's body, and her body was dying for this tongue of his. Her tied legs didn't allow her to move, but he could see her muscles flex as she frantically tilted her hips to him.

His cock hardened. As fellow royals, this wouldn't be a one-and-done event. He would be free to fuck her all he wanted until her release from the orb. He pushed a finger into her slick, tight hole. It was going to be a very pleasant duty.

****

There was an ancient legend that was told in the Ice Kingdom. A small village was under siege by barbarians, and it was about to fall. Everyone knew that the defenders were to be killed. Reinforcements had been summoned, but were still three days away. The village could not maintain its defense for that long.

Out of the walls walked a lone Ice Woman. She offered herself to the barbarians as a celebration of their upcoming victory. She lay on the ground, spread her legs, and the barbarians took her, all of them. The assault was delayed as hundreds of men emptied themselves in the woman. And she took them without complaint, one after the other, calling for more, challenging their manhood to continue satisfying her. Three days later, an Ice Battalion arrived and descended on the barbarians in a surprise attack. The Ice Woman leapt to her feet, joining in the attack as she mocked their sexual uselessness.

Lainian women, Honnie's clan, were valued as concubines around their world for their tightness and innate physical sensations. Ice Women, Zeeta's clan, were valued for their endurance and their appetite.

The reputation was true.

Rokal slumped back on the small bench. His arms ached, his tongue was a mere lump of raw flesh, and while he never thought he would ever experience such a thing, his cock was begging for rest, dangling in exhaustion between his legs.

And still Zeeta's hips begged for more, bucking desperately every time he took a break from his labors. One ankle was tied high above her, the other to the ground, keeping her legs wide open, but she could still pivot her hips, asking with her body to be neverendingly fucked. He now knew every curve of her vulva, knew how her clitoris rose slickly from its hood, knew the tastes of her sexual fluids better than he knew beer. Her muscular stomach was now released from the Secondskin, and he looked forward to playing with her breasts once they were mined from the blob. But for now he must satisfy her from the belly down.

He watched her small pink anus wink. It had been a bit since he had planted his seed in there, and it was tight enough to arouse him even in his exhausted state. He looked down at his flaccid member. "Ready for some ass, old boy?" he murmured.

But then his pep talk was interrupted.

"We've almost got her!"

Looking to his left, he saw one of the guards hold a large irregular block of green in triumph. "That's a big chunk!" someone exclaimed.

Like a bulldogged steer, Honnie's entire body had been cleared other than her head. Her arms and hands were free, her legs were on the ground, and she was actively frigging herself with her fingers even as concubines licked her and rimmed her. Her ribs and hip bones were prominent as she had been surviving on nothing but water and fruit juices for the past two weeks. She was weakly pulling herself backward, rocking against the framework of wood and ropes that kept her weakened body upright.

One of the quarrymen motioned proudly to Rokal. "We've almost got her," he repeated boastfully. "Ten more minutes is all."

Rokal picked up a large dildo, one of the tools of his current trade. Moving to the side, he stood against Zeeta's ass, reached around, and gripped a handful of the princess's white pubic hair. He pushed the dildo inside her in a slow steady motion.

He vigorously pumped it while he watched the men work, grunting as they used chisels and hands to claw out chunks of the thick gel. "Hold on to her! Hold on to her!" A guard shooed away the little blonde concubine whose tongue was buried in Honnie's anus, along with an attractive dark-haired girl who was three fingers deep into Honnie's front.

And suddenly she was free.

With a horrific gasp, the petite princess lurched backwards. The two concubines caught her, easing her to the ground, as Rokal abandoned the dildo inside Zeeta and raced to Honnie's side. Lying on her back, she looked blankly to the sky, uncomprehending, her eyes deep and hollow, her cheeks gaunt. Lainian women were naturally slim, but she was outright emaciated, starved and exhausted. Breathing heavily, her hand still on her vulva palpating it, she tried to speak. "Get her food," Rokal ordered brusquely. "Get her to a tent. Bathe her and rest her, and keep me apprised of her condition."

Two camp nurses appeared from nowhere, pulling Honnie to a sitting position. Wrapping her arms around their shoulders, they lifted her up. "My god, she weighs practically nothing," one of them said, and they hustled her off.

"Is she going to live?" the guard asked as they watched the women drag Honnie away.

"I suspect so," Rokal smiled through his worry. "I'm really glad to get her out, though."

He stood up. Ignoring poor Zeeta's stretched and flexing pussy for the moment, he walked to the orb where Princess Sela's legs protruded. She had been lying on her back when captured, so two ropes now suspended her exposed legs by the ankles. By silent decree, her ankles had been tied apart to keep her from rubbing her thighs together. It was a small act of peasant revenge that no one would ever document.

With Honnie now released, her face was no longer buried between Sela's legs. The red-haired princess's vulva was now exposed to the air, slick and shiny. Her legs were writhing in need, pulling against the ropes as she tried to bring them together to attempt friction on her clit.

Rokal pushed the princess's slim thighs apart. The people hated and feared Sela, but no one had ever accused her of not being beautiful. Her lips were symmetric and delicate, flowering out of her tight slit. Her pubic mound was prominent, topped with a neatly trimmed path of crimson pubic hair. It pumped upward at him, delightfully distinct from the platinum blonde pussy that he'd spend the last several days with.

"Now, now, Princess," Rokal said softly, knowing that she couldn't hear. "You hang tight, and we'll help you." He ran his hands up her pale white thighs, almost to her junction. "Just as soon as Zeeta is freed. A man can only fuck so many princesses, you know."

The legs thrashed, allowing and inviting his attentions, but to no end. He did not touch her most sensitive areas. Instead, he leaned close and gently blew air on her rigid, glistening clitoris. The hips frantically bucked upward. Content in the knowledge that he had only increased her suffering, he stroked her leg, then stood up. "And now, my royal princess, I am back to my duties with Zeeta. Enjoy your evening."

The legs futilely kicked and thrashed as he stepped away.

****

Zeeta's breasts were works of art. Full and ripe, they were as firm as the soft-shelled melons that grew in the highlands, resilient under Rokal's touch. Yet they were still soft and feminine, with large and succulent areolas. Knowing the sensitivity of her race's nipples, Rokal spent plenty of time there, licking and sucking them while he fucked or buggered or fingered or dildoed her down below. She was now free up to her clavicle, her arms still trapped where she had been fingering Sela, but most of her torso now free and bathed to its native whiteness.

Wrapped up in his breast play, he didn't hear the soft footsteps approach behind him.

"I always thought you would end up with a princess," said the soft, high-pitched voice.

Rokal's eyes popped open and he sprang up from his supine position in Zeeta's cleavage.

"Honnie!" His face broadened into the most ecstatic of grins as he drank in the sight of his beloved princess. He rose to embrace her, and she moved toward him, but then they remembered where they were. And who they were. He was a royal now, and she but a mere commoner.

They smiled with similar thoughts. "There always seems to be a royal title separating us, isn't there?", he said. Her sad smile melted his heart.

Rokal looked to the working men, chiseling and sweating. Sonnsoe the scribe was fingering letters onto Sela's right foot under Insala's guidance. Sela's legs were still tied wide apart, ostensibly to decrease the painful arch in her back but secretly to increase her suffering. Sela was a royal, officially celibate despite proof to the contrary, so no one pleasured her flexing and humping pussy, its pale lips glowing a vivid angry red to match the hair.

In his general's voice, Rokal announced, "I need everyone to step away for a few moments. I have some official business with this servant girl."

The various men and women looked up from their tasks. Such an order was a surprise given the nonstop nature of the work for the past week.

"Ten minutes," Rokal ordered as the group backed away. "Come back and begin your work again in ten minutes."

He continued to finger Zeeta's needy vulva as a matter of pleasant duty, but that's not where his attention lay. Instead, his eyes wandered up and down Honnie's trim body, now clad in the golden gown of a royal servant. She was still haggard, but recovering quickly. With food in her system the hollows in her cheeks were smaller, and her eyes were once again large and bright. "I haven't seen you since Sela claimed me," she said softly. "It's been more than two years."

"And I've thought of you every day."

"It was an unfortunate turn of fate."

Rokal blushed with shame. "It was not what I wanted or expected. I was told that you would be treated with your due title once I delivered you to the capital. I assumed that you would be under my care as a royal hostage. I had no idea that..."

Honnie's eyes flicked over to Sela, her partially encased body easily recognizable by her crimson pubic hair. She was free past the top of that thatch now, an inch from her belly button. Out of earshot of Sonnsoe the scribe, Rokal had ordered the emphasis toward freeing Zeeta, so the unfortunate red-haired princess had seen little progress over the past two days. There were no outcries of pity for her from her oft-abused staff.

"It has been a long two years." Honnie studied Sela's flexing pussy and her face darkened. "Would General Rokal report me if I launched a hard kick to that royal vulva while she is unable to see me?", she murmured.

Rokal laughed heartily. "I would not report you. But I think ironically it would ease Sela's suffering to have something different to react to."

Honnie smiled. "You're quite right, of course. Is anyone servicing her? Your attentions saved my sanity."

"Unfortunately there is only one royal free, and that is me. I have made the difficult decision to help Zeeta first. Once Zeeta is free I'll consider my next moves."

Honnie was unable to completely hide her smile. She looked past Rokal to the nearly-freed blonde. "Well, keep working with Zeeta. She needs you. What are you doing for her?"

Rokal was suddenly embarrassed. "Recognize that I am not smitten with Zeeta. She's beautiful, but I have eyes for another. I'm only doing this to help ease her suffering and to maintain my honor."

Honnie nodded quickly, but smiled. "You have had few duties more enjoyable, I imagine. But I understand completely. Zeeta needs you. You are greatly helping her with this. You can have no idea how it feels unless you are in her situation." She stepped forward, into the radius where Rokal could sense her warmth. "The key is to finish her with gusto. I have...", she blushed and looked down at her feet before setting her jaw in determination, "By the orders of Princess Sela, I have come to know well what Zeeta likes. You can make her cum easily if you curl two fingers inside her and rub her on the front while you pull on her nipples with the other hand."

Rokal shifted his fingers inside the blonde, then reached around to her exposed areolas. "Like this?"

Honnie moved in close, so close that her breath commingled with his. She inspected the blonde's exposed body. "Maybe a little less far in," she said. "You'll feel a little raised spot. A touch there drives her wild."

Moving his fingers inside the woman's tight tunnel, Rokal's eyebrows rose. "I think I feel it." He began lightly stroking it, and Zeeta's hips suddenly stopped moving, her muscles tightening with ecstasy. "You do indeed know her well."

Honnie twisted her lips into a frown. "We have become dear and lifelong friends, but our intimate knowledge of each other was not by choice." She stopped for a moment and thought. "I guess that will never happen again, though. I have lost my crown, so I can no longer service a royal." She gave Rokal a meaningful look. "But I guess you know that, your highness." The last two words had a weight to them.

"Perhaps we can arrange a way for you to help."

"You are now the prince of the Lainian Empire. Rightfully so. The Scribe has recorded it, and it is the truth. I gave you my crown." She looked up at Rokal with tears in her beautiful brown eyes. "You conquered my empire, you carried me into slavery in this foreign land, you left me in the clutches of that terrible princess, and now you hold the crown of my lost nation. There is nothing more I can do for you, SIR." Her last word reverberated with anger.

Rokal watched Zeeta's lovely hips respond to his attentions. Then his eyes rose to meet Honnie's, and his lids narrowed in resolve. "Come and see me in my tent tonight," he said, "and we'll talk. I have a plan."

****

After the sun went down for the evening, Honnie arrived at Rokal's tent.

Rokal grinned at the welcome sight. Despite the woman's still gaunt posture, he complimented her. "You are recovering quickly, my love. You look as beautiful as I remember."

"A bit of rest does wonders," she said, taking a seat at his small dining table. "Thank you for freeing me from that horrible fate."

"That does not yet make me even with karma. I rescued you from one bad fate, but I delivered you into another." Rokal poured two glasses of wine and sat next to her.

"You had no choice."

"I have served my kingdom as required," he acknowledged, "and that required leading the campaign against your kingdom. But I am a good person, good and honorable. Do you believe that, Honnie?

There was a long pause. Honnie stood silent, but Rokal was patient. He said nothing until at last the petite woman spoke. "You are a good person in a bad situation, as am I. You have honorably followed the rules of the world. It destroyed my life, but I understand. History is greater than either of us."

Rokal winced at the truth. "I am a follower of the rules. I respect traditions and laws. But I hope you also understand that I am not an automaton. I am a free thinker who can work within the rules to benefit the kingdom that I love. Is that a reasonable statement to make from your experience?"

"I see no direct evidence to the contrary." Honnie's eyes glanced toward the tent flap. "And on the topic of honor, shouldn't you be helping Zeeta?" she asked worriedly.

"I sympathize with her, but I'm the only royal who can serve her and I can't work 24 hours a day."

Honnie frowned. "So you're not planning to take her royal title like you took mine?"

Rokal shook his head as he offered her some cheese from his stock. "I have no plans to do so. I don't aspire to collecting royal titles, and it's not in the best interests of the kingdom for her to yield her crown to another commoner in the camp."

"Oh?"

Rokal ran his hand over his face as he pondered his proposal. "There's a reason for that, you know."

Honnie took the invitation. "And what is the reason?"

"I'm going to speak very candidly," Rokal said. He leaned forward across the table, almost into the personal space of the small island woman, "and I require your discretion to keep this conversation private."

"Of course."

"Has Sela allowed you to keep up with the outside world?"

1...345678