The Princess Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come lily girl, you also must listen to this, this is from my mother, a page from her own life. Life is a one way process, what is missed is missed, now listen,

'It was a warm sunny winter morning. I stood there as all idiots do, facing a packed audience. They wanted me to talk and I did. Then, somehow, I remembered the Fuehrer who said that the receptive audience was a feminine collective entity and the orator was a masculine being making love to the mass psyche with a passion. The audience indeed has no individual identity and I did not see any faces, it was an organic being with a blurred mosaic of nondescript faces.

After the verbal catharsis I retired to my seat, giving way for the next event on the programme. And then the organizer whispered in my ear that somebody was waiting to meet me, this pusillanimous listless non consequential me. I ventured out from the podium with a curiosity getting the better of me. She stood there in the corner outside of the hall. Suddenly twenty seven years swooned and collapsed between us.

In 1992 I had the cheek and blasphemous confidence to offer myself as a literature teacher without any credentials whatsoever. My English education had ended in 1980 with a Pre degree. And I offered to teach literature for degree and PG students after having lived the life of a mendicant for many years. We enjoyed poetry, the students and I. they waited for my class and we together traveled back on time to the early 19th century Britain and her blessed bards. We floated far and high on the magic carpet of imagination to the rarified celestial heights where Christina Rossetti, Shelly, Fanny Brown, Keats, Byron, Coleridge, Tennyson, Shakespeare and other titans blessed our super charged moments. The students had glazed and dreamy eyes and we easily resonated.

Then one day I got a letter of dainty calligraphy, a letter of great admiration. Many more letters followed and she had apparently found in me somebody much more than what I really was. I was too diffident to do anything about it. I began to notice her though, she would remain in the class in a deep hypnotic trance of serene beatitude. Then suddenly I left, I floated far and away. She found it difficult to cope up with the emptiness, her last letter depicted intense anguish that the party was over, the dream was done.

Many more exacting years came to pass. I continued to play the fool around the world and reached precisely nowhere. I did not fight my way, I fervently received what my humble vicissitudes willingly ceded. And like all good for nothings do, at last I became an artist of sorts to cushion the accumulated sins of the powers that be.

She too lived her days away, eyeing the world with her profoundly sad sad eyes. I remember her sitting in the corner with a sky blue blouse and ankle long skirt to cover her lanky body, her oiled silken hair flowing down in a pony tail. With those strikingly melancholy eyes, which would moisten at the slightest provocation, she continued to receive her uncompromising days. Tyranny of time continued, years came and went demanding and taking their due. Years sowed the seeds of dainty dreams and reaped sighs. One by one her people left her leaving her and her aged and ancient mother to fend their ways. She lived her days away as a teacher, trying to teach literature the way I did.

Now we stand there as two petrified beings, she in her late forties and I in my late fifties. Time died and enormous years teetered and puddled up around us. Her hair had become shorter and her body a bit fatter.

It was heartening and surprising that she had travelled a long way on that cool Sunday morning to sit there and replay those remote days, distant and eternally lost. It will never be the same again, times are changed, situations too. It was still more heartening that she was not alone, she had come with her newly wedded husband, interestingly her class mate during those degree years. He too had somehow lost his life having spent most part of his life in the Persian Gulf. Now in that seemingly barren middle age they could be each other's refuge and sanctuary and regurgitate their sweet college days.

When I came way they both stood there and those melancholy eyes told me many things which my thick self may never fathom, never ever even dare to fathom. And in all probability we may never meet on this earth. When all is said and done, a silken sadness will remain, even when we have left the stage that silken sadness we will leave behind for the generations to come. And then, I am always at my destination, so are you sweet lady no matter what unpalatable destiny overtakes you. Poignant memories will follow us like a puff of fragrance even when the days fleet past us. Life is apparently a sad poem which will continue to haunt those who come after us. Words left unsaid and passions left unexpressed may trace their way back to the great and omniscient director of this passionless reasons and reasonless passions.'

What do you gather from that young minx?'

'That what is lost is lost and life could be a grave yard of untried dreams?'

'Almost there dear. Now come back to me, into my arms, the flower once blown dies for ever, so said our dear poet Omar Khayyam.'

She slid into those enticing arms and another paean on the beauty of womanhood was created then and there.

Next day when Lily reached Regina's apartment, she was lying in the bed with a headache.

'Are you sick my love? 'she asked.

'A headache, I was drunk yesterday after a performance at the Marriot.'

'I will take care of you,' Lily offered.

Lily stood behind her pillow and soothed the forehead with her cool palm. Then she applied olive oil on her forehead and massaged softly. When she got bold, Lily applied more oil and massaged her neck and collar bone. She opened the buttons of Regina's shirt and applied more oil. When it wetted the bra cups she removed that also.

Feeling very agitated and tipsy, Regina burrowed under the skirt of Lily and kissed her thigh. Lily giggled and squeezed her thighs. Sweet aroma of arousal accosted Regina. Lily moved apart and kissed the tips of Regina's nipples which were erect and angry for want of attention. She leaned over and kissed them gently. In the meantime, lily's delectable and mellowed breasts were right on Regina's face. She also kissed the nipples over the shirt and bra. When the love making heated up, Regina opened the shirt and removed the bra cups to swallow the nipples straight. Now both of them were on each other's breast. Despite her exhaustion and hangover, Regina climaxed just by the unusual posture of intimacy, shortly Lily also shuddered and climaxed with a shrieking scram. Later Lily took her time to massage the entire body with oil, occasionally kissing and licking the beloved parts of that dear body she loved so much. After a couple of such a devoted ministration, Regina was back to normal. But they spent the whole day on bed sleeping and making love. Lily went back home on that day with a snug feeling that she was relevant and important. She had somebody to love, somebody to care, somebody to fall back on, somebody to take pain from. Open enmity is indeed more tolerable than ignoring a person's existence.

Back at home, Tom was sulking as usual. He blasted his parents on the phone and called his colleagues to accuse them of letting him down. Lily made coffee for him and waited like a neglected dog to see him calm down. She was afraid that he may become violent towards her. If that happens she will be in a quandary given her precarious situation in an alien desert. In the morning he was, however, composed and very kin d to her. He had his breakfast patiently waiting for her to finish the cooking.

When he was gone with his lunch box, she relaxed for a while brooding on Regina. She called her on the phone.

'Hallo dear I was going to call you. Today we do go to the princes again. Take bath and come ready in your prime. Do put on the velvet gown we bought the other day, high heels too.'

Lily was excited. Her body was bursting with expectations.

The same female driver in burkha came to collect them.

'How was the vial of honey?'

'Oh my, when it was finished I was miserable.'

'What did you do with that?'

'I drank it drop by drop, taking my time, swirling it in my mouth and letting the aroma and flavor spread into my soul. The remnants I plastered on my breasts and down there, they are burning with passion ever since.'

'Good girl, I wanted you to taste it. When I tasted it I wanted to share that heavenly ambrosia with you.'

'Wish I had gallons of it, to savor, to drown into a happy death.'

'Do not wish what you cannot afford.'

'Was she very beautiful?'

'Marvelous dear.'

'You are fortunate, you could marvel that beauty and take your pleasure.'

They were ushered into an ornate and very feminine fall by the chauffer. It was fairly dim, with hidden lights behind the tapestry. The companion of the princess came to the room and all three of them hugged. Lily's body remembered the hours they had together. Then the chauffer woman removed her veil and burkha. The princess emerged out of the black silky outfit. Inside she had only a pair of white silky panties and a white thin straining bra that proudly flaunted those pectoral marvels.

Lily fell at her feet, 'have mercy on me princess, sorry for the comments I made in the car.'

The august and enchanting beauty in her mid-thirties, pulled the girl up into a genuflecting position and hugged her face to her belly, the flat belly on a well-toned musical body.

'You were indeed, flattering me darling, I enjoyed it.'

Lily impulsively kissed the belly button of the princess.

'Today we will have no dancing session ladies, for many days I have been hearing about the gifts and talents of this beauty, shall we have a private time together baby?' Princess asked.

Lily kissed the belly as an answer.

Companion Amina took the hand of Regina and guided her to a private room, they giggled on the way.

In the bedroom they began to hurriedly undress each other.

'She will win the soul of the princess, I have given her the key to barge into her soul by her fingers, tongue and rest of the body, and above all her enchanting innocence.' Amina said.

'How was she in bed?'

'An epic, she is made for pleasuring women. I have fine-tuned her to suit the taste of the princess.'

They voluntarily retired to the bed and began to marvel each other's breasts.

'On the very first day I had her, I knew that she was special. I polished that gem,' Regina said taking one of the angry nipples into her delicate mouth.

'She has a thing for breasts. She did not get enough of my breasts.'

'Yes, the princess will be hooked, she will see all the seven heavens today by the ministration her breasts are going to get today.'

'I offered a vial of her pussy juice to Lily, she is enthralled.'

'You did, naughty girl. I hope that I could spend more time with my husband and children, now that Lily is at her service.'

'Let us wait for the black or white smoke after the conclave.'

In the regal bed chamber, the princess hugged the awe stricken girl, and gently kissed her on the forehead.

'Good girl, I have been watching all the videos made on you. Last night I could not keep away my eyes from the screen which played your classic love making to my companion and secret wife Amina. You have passed all the tests, now it is our time together.'

'It is my greatest blessing to be permitted to worship this melody in flesh and blood.'

They kissed, the electric touch of lips was intoxicating, there was no turning back. The tongues slithered and dueled in increased fury. They twirled and twined as two snakes. Lily ravenously slurped up the syrup from the royal mouth.

'Now let me unwrap my gift,' the princess opened the shirt and skirt of the girl.

'The cameras were truthful,' the princess observed, 'let me see the furry pussy,' she pulled down the emerald green panties. Fresh fragrance of female flower wafted. The princess inhaled it closing her eyes. Then she kissed the fur politely, like a holy relic.

'I will have to take many lives to enjoy the whole body,' she pined, 'oh then these,' she pounced on the bra and opened it. The princess waS in a frenzy. She kissed stroked and talked to the breasts like mad. Given the sensitivity, Lily screamed and came when Regina sucked on her nipples. In fact she had needed it manage herself. She had been burning with desire ever since she had plastered pussy juice on her private parts. They retired to the bed.

'Let me worship you,' Lily opened the bra of the princess. She began her natural prayer at the deities with her nimble fingers, lips tongue and mind. Those 34 D morphological master pieces looked like flower mounds with the flush of goosebumps they were efflorescent with. The red nipples had puckered and emboldened into furious pebbles. Then somehow in her intoxicated mind, she remembered what Amina had told her, her tongue proceeded to the swollen mass of th e breast proceeding to the armpits. The princess yelped out. When she reached the soft and waxed armpits, the princess was going to die. Lily retraced her wet train to the nipple and the princess exploded. She pressed the girl's head

to the gland in her throes.

'My wife taught you a lesson or two,' the princess said with a wry smile when she was composed.

'Not exactly, I just follow an abstract inner software powered by love.' She returned to the breasts.

From the satiated breasts she began her long pilgrimage down hill. She rained kisses, soft truthful kisses of pristine love, down the landscape. The princess floated like a disembodied being. The body received the kisses like the first rains of the desert. The kisses proceeded deep down to the toes, worshipping the cool balsam thighs, perfect knees, shanks, ankle and at last the toes. Her mouth devoured the toes and softly munched the tips. The princess spread her legs and whimpered in the hoary heights of passion. The torment was excruciating and yet sweet. The girl began her long journey uphill and eons came to pass between them. The princess widened her legs violently and impatiently. She was over flowing with a twang of cinnamon. Her core was adorned by a cutely trimmed thatch which was reddish black.

Lily had been denying herself the ultimate luxury of feeding on that warm source of consolidated feminine love. The more the waiting the more the effect. When at last her thirsty lips hit the oily orifice, the feminine anatomy went critical, it fulminated by the fission reaction. Lily's lips were glued to the source of life, she sucked sustenance from the source. The princes realized that her body had gone out of hand, it was on a runaway course, defying reason and modesty. Lily

made love to the orifice, occasionally drifting away to the clitoris and to the labial walls, always to return to the core with a determination. The royal lady was caught in a pleasant but violent seizure. She had lost control on herself. She kicked her legs and cried out strange things. At last the flood gates were open. Shoots after shoots, the syrup spouted out into the youthful hungry mouth. Lily took particular care not to spill or waste even a dreg or drop. After the climax the princess lay languid and spent. Lily gently continued to lick the stray traces of honey and gently stroked the heaving breasts to goad the princes back to earth without a crash landing.

After a long while the princes regained her composure and lovingly stroked the hair of lily, as an expression of gratitude. The whole cycle was repeated, time and again. After the seventh orgasm, the princess was exhausted and wanted rest.

'You are strange, even my wife could not ever make me come more than thrice at a stretch. You broke all records.'

'Thank you princess.'

'When they told me that you could make a woman orgasm just by making love to her breasts, I found it incredible. Now I believe. I believe in YOU. You are so earnest, so honest in your love for a real feminine body, that is the difference. There is no life without loving, there is no loving without giving,' the princess rambled and rasped.

They continued to explore each other. The princess was once again fixated by the young solid breasts of Lily.

'Let me worship these, my mouth had been watering looking at them on the TV screen.' The Princess was fully engrossed on them, oblivious of everything else. Lily in the meantime, sought those lips and they were locked in a fierce kiss which lasted for at least half an hour. Somehow they changed positions and settled into a 69. When the lips of the princess touched the girl's opening, instantly she came into her mouth.

'I love you and like you,' the princess said. In return Lily kissed the opening.

'do you know what it implies?'

'No'

'Well, I will care for you. Almost like the official favorite of Catherine the Great. You will get a furnished residence on the palace premises, you will be appointed as my chamber maid. You have to be available to me and to my secret wife when and where needed. Amina is addicted to you. My husband is always on world tour. When he ever turns up, we have to be discrete. If you ever sing, if you ever tell the world, I will just disown you and it means real disaster. Do you understand? Are you with me? If you want you could back out now.'

'I understand,' she kissed the pussy again.

'Well, another thing, if you make love to your husband, insist on using condoms, I want your juice to be pure and absolutely feminine.'

'Yes.'

'You will get ten thousand Dirhams per month. As for your husband, I will arrange a job for him after assessing his capabilities.'

'Oh thank you Princess,' she kissed the sanctum sanctorum again.

'This will only be an oral agreement, nothing will be in writing, ok?'

'OK.'

When she emerged out to board the waiting car, which this time had a male driver, Lily was weighed down by the weight of the events.

'How was it?' Regina asked the tingly dreamy woman.

'Like an Arabian Nights story,' she smiled.

'I am the director of all that. The whole drama was orchestrated under my meticulous care. I love to engineer minds.'

'I have no words to express my feelings.'

'Don't squander futile words. Words fail, souls understand. When words end, understanding begins. Now I have placed you on top. Do play the cards tactfully and get the best of everything,' Regina said in a conspiratorial tone.

'But I need you, you are my first love, my body is attuned to yours,' Lily pined.

'Our love is always there dear, it is safe and intact in us. But you should concentrate on her for some time. I love all but I cannot be monopolized. My freedom and my private space are dear to me. I will get back to you because you are so dear to me, so much an organic part of my existence. My contract here is over. I am going back to my mother for a few days to recoup. Her love will make me fit enough to take on the world. Together we will go to Becca valley, our fluorescent love will illumine the deodars and the dreaming streams out there. There I will remember you and my body will long for yours, my soul will come looking for yours. Still we have to part for the moment. But you will find eternity in the regal arms of a dignified femininity. Just enjoy the feel, enjoy the taste and enjoy the poetry in real palpable flesh.'

Lily was too naïve to be indifferent to such a parting. She was shattered. Regina held her to her breast and soothed her.

'I will come back to you when the time comes. More years will come to dawn between us, we will grow old together,' Regina whispered.

When she reached home, tom was still sulking. He seemed irritable and remote. On the contrary Lily was bubbling with different feelings.