The Princess Slave

Story Info
Derek decides to enslave a modern day princess.
3.5k words
4
14.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cell_Gaze
Cell_Gaze
34 Followers

Derek Baxter, 31, had lusted after Catherine Nite, the illustrious 26-year-old Royal Princess, ever since he'd seen her on TV during her Royal Wedding three years before. That day she had lived the fairytale dream of becoming a princess by marrying a prince and she had looked it. She'd been so beautiful on the screen in her white dress and luminescent skin and luxuriant brown hair, he knew he had to have her as his very own slave. Obviously Derek wasn't a Royal, in fact he wasn't much of anything, just a technician living in the back end of Lowbridge, but he had a plan. He knew that Catherine would one day be his, thanks to a new technology he had been tinkering with.

It was a small microchip he had designed, which would act as a kind of neurological scramble once it entered the brain through the bloodstream. It made whoever it was used on totally susceptible to any suggestion, making them a perfectly obedient slave. He had tested it on his annoying colleague Francine and discovered it worked perfectly but obviously she was just a commoner. He desired Royalty. Francine was left free to continue her life oddly open to suggestion from people, even random strangers, but otherwise never too aware of her newfound obedience.

The question now was how to get the microchip into the Princess.

He'd injected it into Francine with a small needle he'd designed, leaving barely a pinprick on the skin so that it was otherwise undetectable. Colleagues in the office were one thing however, a Princess surrounded by security detail was another.

There was one way to get near the Princess though. During functions the Royals would go to handshake admiring members of the public, giving Derek the perfect window to strike. He scoured royal schedules and newspapers to find the opportune time to inject the chip. He soon set upon it: the opening of a new hospital wing in West Tek City, where only the Royal Princess would be in attendance. The Royal Prince was away in Bellavia on other duties. The time and place were perfect, Derek just needed to play his cards right.

He positioned himself amongst the adoring crowds outside, and cheered with them when the Princess climbed out of her car. Despite all his planning, Derek still felt nervous. He had to do this exactly right. If he didn't inject the chip properly, or for whatever reason it didn't work, he could end up in a lot of trouble.

She was approaching. He held the needle carefully, needing to hold it just right to inject it. She was shaking hands, this was it, the moment. She stood before him, and he stared into her luscious green eyes as he reached out his hand. She smiled absently at him as she shook his hand, not even noticing the slight prick of the needle as he pressed it into her palm. Derek then whispered directly at her,

"Slip away from your guards after the function. Disguise yourself. Meet me in the hospital car park."

He'd said it quickly but made sure to pronounce every syllable. Luckily with the cheering crowds they were out of earshot, although obviously if it hadn't worked, he could end up with a security guard tackling him to the ground any second.

Catherine continued to smile at him, then moved onto the next member of the public like nothing had been said. Derek couldn't be sure what had happened. Had she misheard him? Had the chip not worked? There was only one way to find out. When the Princess finally entered the hospital, Derek made his way in.

The car park was underground and accessed through an elevator in the hospital. It was a good place for clandestine meetings. Derek had parked his car there and just sat and waited. According to the schedule the function would last an hour. Would Catherine be able to do it?

Above him in the hospital, Catherine had just finished cutting the ribbon for the new hospital wing. People were smiling and shaking her hand, and she smiled back, but she'd suddenly felt very distant, like her mind had become completely detached. It was that man. That strange man outside had said something to her. She needed to meet him...meet him in the car park? She continued to thank the doctors and nurses and shake hands, but towards the end she turned to her security and whispered, "I need to use the restroom."

The guard nodded, having done a sweep of the area already, and led her to the nearest facilities, one of the doctor's restrooms. When Catherine entered, she saw that it was more akin to a changing room, with toilet cubicles in one section and benches and lockers in the other. More importantly though, was that there was a vending machine full of doctor's scrubs.

She didn't know why, but Catherine knew she needed to obtain the scrubs. She went to a cubicle and rolled her fist up in toilet paper, then returned to the vending machine and began to punch at the glass screen. After a few forceful hits she smashed the glass all over the floor, with her hand in the tissue unscathed. She reached in, grabbed one of the scrubs bags and ripped it open for the contents inside.

She unzipped her gorgeous green velvet dress, then ripped it off without ceremony. She quickly pulled on the unflattering blue paper scrub top and bottoms, and secured her face with a face mask. She remembered her ear-rings might be a giveaway, so she gently took them off and dropped them on the discarded dress. There wasn't much she could do about her heels.

The next part would be tricky. There wasn't technically meant to be anyone else in the bathroom, but if she slipped out casually enough, her security guard would take a second to process that it had been someone other than the Royal Princess stepping out. Opening the door, she quickly walked out as normally as she could. The guard looked at her and didn't notice the heels, just nodding to himself that a female doctor was walking passed. It was only when she was in an elevator that it dawned on him that no one else should have been in there. He ran into the restroom and stared in stunned silence at the green dress on the floor.

It was too late. Catherine was disguised and well on her way to the car park, taking the elevator down to the basement level where Derek was waiting.

She did wonder why she was doing this. It was a bit odd to just slip away from security to meet a total stranger, but she just knew she had to do this. When she entered the car park she saw Derek waiting on the car hood.

Derek couldn't hide his excitement when Catherine appeared. Despite her face mask he recognised that sleek brown hair instantly. More importantly, it had worked! He had successfully mind controlled the Royal Princess!

"Hello Catherine," he smiled at her as she arrived.

Catherine was a little taken aback. Who was this man calling her Catherine? She was Princess Catherine Nite of the Royal Nite household after all,

"Um, excuse me, but who are you?" she asked through her face-mask,

"Get into the car and I'll tell you," he replied jovially.

Despite her suspicions about this uncouth, dishevelled-looking man, Catherine knew instinctively that it was a good idea to get into the car with him. He opened the front door for her and she amiably took a seat. Getting into the driver's seat he said, "keep wearing the face-mask."

Once again, Catherine thought it perfectly natural to keep wearing the disguise. Once they were out of the car park and driving on the motorway towards Lowbridge, Derek finally began to speak.

"I am Master, Catherine," he chuckled, "you will know me by no other name."

Catherine thought this was very odd, but again she supposed that people did have all sorts of names in this modern world. He's Master? Well...that made sense.

"I still don't understand what's happening...Master..." she queried,

"Your life as a princess is over now, Catherine."

Catherine was taken aback, "Oh...are you sure...?"

"Positive," Derek said authoritatively, knowing this would be the biggest test, "you're my property now."

"Property?"

"My slave. You will do everything I command."

"Oh..." she said again, her mind trying to process the new information, trying to find flaws in it, like there was something wrong. Except there wasn't anything wrong, she reasoned. She was no longer a Princess. She was this man's slave and he was Master.

"I understand." she relented finally.

"Very good, slave. Now I understand you have a family that may wonder where you are. Don't worry about them, they're happier without you."

"They are?" That was odd, she thought, she loved her family. Were they really happier without her?

"Yes. You should never try to contact them. They never want to see you."

"I..." again her mind struggled to register this, "...understand." she murmured finally.

"Good," Derek replied, smiling. She smiled back, happy to have pleased him.

Once they arrived at Derek's dingy house, they pulled into his garage and he made sure to close the shutter before she got out. He couldn't be too careful.

Once he had her in his old living room, he proudly pronounced, "Well Catherine, here's your new home!"

Catherine looked around at the place distastefully, feeling like this drab little house was a far cry from the beautiful palaces she'd once known. That life was over, she reminded herself. Master was right, she lived here now.

Derek sat down on his settee and said, "Time for you to put on a show now, slave. Take those scrubs off."

At this point Catherine was happy to do so. The papery things were uncomfortable to wear,

"Dance as you take them off, my dear."

That was strange. She'd never really danced before, except in grand ballroom events, except those were very choreographed. Catherine felt very nervous, worried that she would displease Master. Still, if he wanted her to dance as she stripped then that was the right thing to do.

She swayed her hips left and right, making sure to bend down a little as she pulled the top off to present her cleavage. Jiggling her breasts, she peeled off the bottoms, revealing her slim, athletic figure to Derek, now clad in only her bra, panties and tights,

"Take those off as well, Catherine. Slaves are meant to be naked, remember?"

Catherine didn't remember that. How silly of her. Of course she should be naked with Master. She promptly unclasped her ornate bra, revealing her firm slender breasts to the ogling Derek before swinging the bra around her wrist as she shook her hips, finally flinging it across the room. She playfully flicked the heels off, then slid down the hosiery and panties in one sensual motion, leaving the Royal Princess as naked as the day she was born. Derek basked in the sight, looking her up and down at her in all her natural beauty. Catherine had certainly kept herself fit and healthy, with creamy smooth skin and a near-hourglass waist. Her bush would need a bit of pruning, but he could deal with that later. Right now he could already feel a strong hard-on in his pants. He began to unzip his fly and said with a leer,

"Well slave. Why don't you start your new life with me by giving this a good servicing?"

"Of course, Master," she replied dutifully, not really sure what it was he meant. When he took his cumbersome prick out of his pants, her eyes widened in shock. Oh that's what he meant?! Well...again she couldn't put her finger on what the matter was, Master wanted her to service his cock. She'd done it before with her hus- ex-husband, before of course, but that had been because they were married and trying to have children for the royal blood-line. Children she'd likely never have now, she sighed internally. She wanted to cry at the thought of her family being happier without her but Master's cock was semi and waiting.

Catherine knelt down tentatively before Master, unsure of how to proceed. She hovered her head by his tip then gingerly opened her mouth. She began to coat his shaft with her lips, the dry rubbery surface pressing against her moistening tongue. Master reached up and stroked her hair lovingly and she looked up at him, feeling oddly affectionate. She hoped she would please him.

Sliding his cock into her mouth, Catherine almost gagged as it jutted against the back of her throat. Taking it easy at first, she slid the veiny thing out of her mouth a little, then gently slid it back in again. She soon found herself in a joyful rhythm, sensing the shaft grow harder and longer as she pulsated back and forth, sucking at the shaft and licking at the tip. She motioned her head in backwards and forwards, growing excited at the control she had over Master's pleasure. She could feel his body tensing, almost frozen by the sensation as she sucked and sucked harder and harder.

When he climaxed he shot his load deep into her throat, making her almost wretch at the hot sticky slime entering her. When he saw her grimacing, Derek reminded her,

"You love the taste of my cum, remember?"

***

The Kingdom of Mikkurim fell into Pandemonium when Catherine Nite disappeared without a trace. The Royal Princess, darling of the Mikkurim establishment: beautiful, elegant and beloved, was nowhere to be found, even after a nation-wide manhunt. No one could have suspected that she had disappeared willingly, so all assumptions were that she had been kidnapped. Technically she had been kidnapped, but besides the clothes left in the hospital bathroom, there were no leads as to her whereabouts or the kidnapper's motive. Suspicions fell upon the King Graham, with conspiracies abounding that he'd done away with her for being too popular, though proof could never be provided for any such theories. Nobody could ever know that Catherine was currently cleaning a little house in Lowbridge with a feather duster.

She was dressed in a French maid's outfit with an obscenely short skirt and no panties underneath. Besides that she wore a pair of fish-net stockings held up by a garter belt and a ridiculously tall pair of high-heels. She always felt a bit silly in the get-up, and the heels strained her legs, but Master said it helped her clean, so who was she to question it?

Catherine's days had fallen into a strict routine as set out by Master. Every morning she would make breakfast in nothing but an apron, then she would undress and wake Master up by servicing his prick with her mouth. After breakfast he would go to work, and she would put on her Maid outfit to clean the house. Sometimes she did feel it was a bit overkill. After a week the place was spotless, but Master insisted that there was always something to clean. She was never to open the door to anyone, or answer the landline, as there were dangerous men out looking for her. Should they find her they would kidnap her and sell her into sexual slavery, which of course she was horrified by! Master protected her here, and in return all she had to do was cook, clean and pleasure him in every way she could.

Derek had set to work conditioning Catherine from the moment she first arrived. Naturally her inhibitions had to go first, so he let her know that pleasuring him sexually was a good thing and more importantly, it was good for her health. After that she'd been positively desperate to fuck him at every opportunity, always concerned that she might become unhealthy. After a few days of seeing just how strongly his microchip seemed to work, Derek started instructing Catherine that she actually wasn't Catherine Nite, the Royal Princess, and that this had been a horrible manipulation of her mind by the same slavers he'd rescued her from. Catherine was now Kitty, and she was eternally grateful to Master for saving her.

After the first couple weeks Kitty came across a newspaper Master had been reading, and the picture on it appeared to be her on the front cover! It said something about the disappearance of the Royal Princess Catherine Nite, and Kitty was sure that was her picture on the cover. Master calmly reminded her that it was part of the conspiracy and she was very stupid for almost falling for it. Kitty had fallen to the floor in dismay at that, kissing his feet for forgiveness. Of course it was part of the conspiracy! How stupid of her! She hated the thought that her mind had been twisted so much that she'd laughably believed herself to be Royal.

Derek kicked himself a little when Kitty came to him with the newspaper, insisting how sure she was that it was her on the cover, but he was reassured by her begging whimpering response to his explanation. He breathed a sigh of relief and promptly threw the paper into the bin, never letting it concern her again. After that he started instructing her about how difficult reading was for slaves. How it made their heads hurt. She didn't want her head to hurt, did she?

Every evening when Master returned from work Kitty would peel off her maid outfit and prepare dinner for him in just her apron, then if he felt so inclined she would suck him off under the table while he ate. In the evening he would enjoy a beer or glass of wine in the living room, sit down on the sofa and kick his feet up on top of Kitty's back where she would kneel down for him and act as a footrest.

One thing that was difficult, even with her programming, was that she could never cum without his permission. He reminded her that she didn't like the feeling as it made her feel cheap. She could have sworn she had enjoyed orgasms without Master, but then...looking back...it had always made her feel cheap and worthless. Before Master had rescued her she'd been a whore; a broodmare for the evil sex slavers. Now that she was with him she truly had sexual fulfilment! On the rare occasions when Master permitted her to climax, the sensation was euphoric! It was so hard not being able to cum most of the time, so the few moments she could were easily the best she'd ever experienced! She loved Master for that.

Some nights he would have fun with his new pet the moment he finished dinner, having her undress him so he could fuck her in every conceivable way imaginable. Derek had never felt so satisfied in his life. There was something so pure and glorious about owning a Princess, especially one that wasn't even aware of the fact anymore. He'd wiped away all her silly little memories and programmed her into the perfect sex toy. It was truly exquisite watching the Royal Princess kneel down naked to suck him off or bend over to let him take her from behind. Really this was the correct order of things; all royals should be brought to the same level. As he daydreamed about turning the entire royal family into a harem with Kitty licking his cock, the news came on, mentioning the manhunt for Katherine Nite again.

Kitty took the prick out of her mouth and stared at the screen. Normally Master would tell her to keep going but this time he watched her as she examined the face of the young woman being broadcast. Gently, he began to stroke her hair, making her feel warm and calm. She wasn't sure why she was so transfixed by the disappeared Royal Princess. There was something about the woman's face that she...couldn't put her finger on. She knew it was all an evil plot that Master was keeping her safe from, but then it was strange how all-pervasive it was. She was sure the world hadn't always been like this. In fact the world hadn't always been just this house.

She strained to remember what it was she was forgetting but it was like a brick wall had been laid out in front of all the important information. Whenever she tried to penetrate it new bricks would come to fix the damage. Except...as she stared into the green eyes of the Royal Princess, a frightening feeling quivered throughout her body. You need to get out, it screamed! The thought terrified her. Why would she need to get out? Master was protecting her! If she got out she wouldn't be safe. She looked at Master's oily, disheveled face, then down at his engorged erection. This man saved me from the dangers of the world! From the bad people! He keeps me healthy and sexually fulfilled and for this he deserves all of my devotion!

Cell_Gaze
Cell_Gaze
34 Followers
12