The Prison Officers Balm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best and only option was to lie quietly and wait for her to return. I started to relax, it was strange but I zoned out. Not asleep, but not really awake, some kind of Zen state. I have no idea how much later but I heard the keys in the lock and the cell door was opened. I looked round the bag still on my head. I could just make out the officer's torso in the doorway as she walked in and sat on the sleeping platform.

"How are you doing."

"I am OK thanks, a bit hungry and thirsty."

"You are a strange guy Todd. You are calmer now than you were when I first put you in those restraints." She paused for a second and then continued, "I am going to help you onto your feet, the film crew is setting up in the next cell block."

I was helped to my feet by strong arms, still slightly groggy and very compliant. I must confess that the full gamut of my acting talent was not challenged by the rest of my performance. Effectively blinded by the bag I walked back and forward, with no idea what was going on. I was moved a distance through the prison, then up and down steps into the prison van about ten times, each time caused by one of the actors fluffing their lines or the director not quite liking the scene enough. Then I heard the call, the star, he was an idol of mine who I really wanted to meet, I had seen all his acting videos. I looked around frantically in the bag in the direction of the voice seeing nothing.

"What's up," I asked Officer Barratt who's hand was tightly holding onto my elbow.

"Some movie star has turned up," she said bored.

Then I heard the voice, the melodious intonations recalled from a myriad of Shakespearean soliloquies, "has that guy got a hard on!"

This unfortunate observation ended my potential for discussing any collaboration projects and it seemed to me that with unseemly haste I found myself on my way home with $200 in my pocket, a hundred dollar bonus.

I could however not get Officer Barratt out of my head. In my every waking second a moments lack of concentration would see me imagining her, being with her in a cell, or in the cuffs or in cuffs in a cell. I knew it was crazy but I just had to see her again. So the following Friday I drove out to the prison. The prison gates were shut so I pressed the intercom button. I waited about 2 minutes before a voice asked who it was. It was her speaking.

"Hi its Todd we met last weekend for the film shoot, I just err wanted to see you again."

There was a long pause but eventually the gate started to open and she said, "meet me by the Prison reception door." The intercom clicked off.

I parked in the nearly empty car park and stood by the doors to the prison. After a couple of minutes Officer Barratt appeared round the corner she was holding a taser in her right hand and did not look at all pleased to see me. She stopped about 10 feet from me pointing the taser at my gut with a really scary and exciting expression.

"Turn around and put both your hands above your head and on the wall. Move your feet apart and back so you are leaning against the wall."

I did as she instructed, "feet further back," she barked.

Again I complied. She moved behind me and placed her right foot in front of my right foot. She reached up and cuffed my right wrist drawing the arm behind me then grabbed my left wrist and secured that in the cuffs as well. She then steered me into reception and ordered me to sit on one of the plastic chairs I had first seen last Saturday. She lifted my arms so then went behind the seat back then I felt a second pair of handcuffs click over the connecting chain and she pulled my cuffed hands down and a heard a second ratcheting noise. When she let go I realised that my wrists where now secured to the metal framework of the seat which was bolted to the floor.

She was standing behind me when I heard the next words, "move your ankles back."

My ankles where then secured to the central metal post with a set of larger ankle cuffs. She moved over to the office returning with a cheap plastic chair and sat on it facing me.

"What do you want," she asked, her tone was aggressive. I looked at her properly now she was wearing the same uniform as the weekend before, her hair up in a French twist and the black belt across her waist not quite as shiny as it was the week before.

"To see you," I replied meekly.

"Why?"

"I thought maybe we could go out for a coffee, or a pizza, you know get to know each other."

She paused her expression changing to one of confusion.

"You came here to ask me on a date!"

"Err yes," I replied, "if it OK with you of course."

She looked at me her expression blank, she was not angry any more, she seemed to be concentrating.

"OK, sure we can go on a date, how about tonight when I am finished here."

"That's great," I said, "what time can I pick you up."

"I will collect you."

With that she got up and walked out of the reception area leaving me chained to the seat. After about an hour she returned.

"You still want to go on a date with me."

"Yes please," I replied.

"OK, here's the deal, you want a date with me I leave here at 5:30, its 1:45 now, I will let you go now and you can leave with no date, or I will lock you in a cell until 5:30 when we can go on a date to a local restaurant I like."

I gulped, I was scared now but said in a voice I tried to sound deep but came out more of a squeak, "OK take me to the cell."

She kept my hands cuffed behind my back but released me from the seat. She then walked me through the prison to a cell block. The cells where all arranged on one side of the corridor. She pushed me roughly into the first one, removed the handcuffs, walked out of the cell and locked the door. I heard her progress through the prison as successive doors banged shut each clashing sound receding as she moved further away. I was a concrete box with metal bars at one end. A sink and toilet were in the bottom right corner and a raised concrete platform without a mattress was on the left. I sat on the platform, she had left me with my phone and wallet. So I took out the phone and started idly surfing the net. I got bored with this after a while rolled over and went to sleep. I was awoken by the sound of her approach, the hollow, clanging that echoed for just a second too long. The door to the corridor outside was opened and she walked in front of the cell.

"You still want a date," she asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

"No shouting and screaming, no let me out of here, nothing. You are one strange kid. I don't think you mean me any harm but I am not sure. Here are the ground rules for the date. You do not touch me with your hands at any time. You are respectful to me at all times, you do not get sassy with me. You refer to me as Officer Barratt at all times."

"Agreed."

Put your hands through the bars. She then cuffed my hands in front of me and walked me out of the prison and across to her car. I sat in the car seat passively while she put the seat belt on me. I desperately wanted to kiss her as she leaned across but knew that was a bad plan. We drove for about fifteen minutes to a small Chinese restaurant situated by a mall. When we stopped she uncuffed my wrists and said beautifully.

"I still have the taser."

I nodded and got out of the car and walked in front of her towards the restaurant. She opened the door and spoke to a server asking for a table for two. We sat at a table in the corner, both quiet while we studied the menu.

Officer Barratt spoke first, "listen Kid, I have been thinking about you as well. I am glad that you looked me up, but I thought... you might be after revenge or something when you turned up."

I looked down at the menu then raised me face and looked into her eyes. They were a browny grey, clear and honest.

"I loved what happened last week, I loved every minute of it, even the scary bits. I thought maybe you liked it too, which is why I came to the prison to ask you on a date."

I could tell she was eyeing me up, working out what it was she was going to say next. Whatever it was could wait as the server came to our table.

"Drinks," she asked.

"No thank you, just some water please I am driving," I replied.

Officer Barratt then corrected me. "No your not driving anywhere tonight. You can pick your car up in the morning, he will have a beer, I will have a fruit juice." she addressed the final comments to the server who made a note on the pad.

She then said, "we will have the set meal for two, thanks."

The server made another note on her pad and then left.

I did most of the talking telling her about my acting jobs, home life, the usual. The dishes came and went as did another couple of beers. I guessed she wanted me on beer as it made me talkative. We left a couple of hours later, her knowing pretty much everything about me and me knowing practically nothing about her. That was OK, despite appearances I got the impression she was scared of me, I had no idea why and I would do anything I could to put her at ease.

When we went back to the car I got in the passenger seat. We had not kissed yet but I knew that she would have to make the first move in that department. She had a taser, I found the idea electrifying!

"Hands in front," she said. I offered them up without comment.

She immediately cuffed both my hands, started the car and drove off. We drove for about an hour mostly on the freeway. She was a careful driver sticking to the speed limits, I spoke when spoken to. Normally I would talk non stop but I did not want to make her nervous and I got the impression she was comfortable in the silence.

She turned off the highway and drove down a dark country road for about a mile before the street lights appeared illuminating the frontage of spacious houses. The houses were well cared for with generous lawns on ample plots. She slowed the car and turned into the drive of a substantial house with two floors the front door flanked by bay windows on either side. A small canopy was in place over the door painted white. I did not see her press the remote but suddenly the garage door raised open revealing an untidy mess, rusted paint tins sitting on old wooden shelves. She drove forward slowly, when the car stopped she got out walked round to my side and opened my door. I had been able to release the safety belt and she wordlessly took hold of the central chain of the handcuffs and led me into the house. The first room immediately off the garage was the kitchen the detritus of old microwave meals for one was piled into the corner beside a bin whose contents were making a bid to escape. She led me quickly into the hallway beyond. Stairs on the right led up to the upper floors ahead of me was the front door and to the left was another door. It was this door she led me through into the living room. Along one wall was a large old sofa a couple of easy boy chairs were on my right and to the left of the fireplace was the TV. At the end of the room was windows that overlooked a large garden. The rest of the room contained exercise equipment, weights, a bike and one of those yoga mat's, with occasional beer can and pizza box providing emphasis to the shabby chic motif I had discerned.

She sat me on the far right of the sofa and took out the keys to the handcuffs from her trouser pockets, unlocked my left wrist and without a word fed the loose end of the handcuff underneath the arm of the sofa and re-secured it back onto my wrist. She then turned around, picked up the TV remote put it in my hands patted my cheek and said.

"I am going for a shower and a change of clothes I will be back soon and we can talk."

She turned around to walk to the door, then she stopped, turning round and walking back to the sofa, she knelt on it beside me and leaned down grabbing my face with both hands she kissed me full on the lips. I returned her kisses as best I could with my hands secured. Her hands where suddenly all over my body, in my hair and on my chest her kisses getting more intense. She then got up stood beside the sofa and with her right arm scooped my legs up until they where on the sofa. Then grabbing my belt on with each hand one on an opposite hip pulled my body down the sofa until my arms were outstretched above my head. Then she loosen my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles.

"Do you want this," she asked.

I could barely croak a response, "yes."

She sat beside me on the sofa hips against me knees left arm supporting herself. She then started playing with my erect penis, stroking it and moving it from side to side, I squirmed under her touch my breath getting shorter as I became more aroused. She leaned over and kissed me full on the lips, her hand not leaving my penis.

She got off me and looked down standing by the side of the sofa. She seemed to make a decision and walked away through the door into the hall. She returned some moments later with a length of rope, first she pulled my trousers off and then firmly tied my ankles to the bottom arm of the sofa. I was not stretched tight but was certainly now unable to move.

Once finished without a word she left the room and I heard the sound of feet ascending the stairs. Things had moved this evening faster than I had expected. I was still wearing my coat and shirt but was naked from the waist down except for one sock on my left foot that was half on. The only way to describe my feelings was that I was totally happy. I looked up at the ceiling and idly considered that it needed repainting.

She returned and came into the living room totally naked. Her hair which had been in the efficient bun all evening was now wet and tied back in a low ponytail. Her figure was quite muscular for a woman her breasts were small with erect nipples. There were long scars on her breasts and abdomen and I swiftly moved my gaze to her face.

She looked down at me and said, "your turn."

With that she undid the rope securing my ankles and moved round to my head with the handcuff key releasing my left wrist.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

I complied taking off my jacket, shirt and the resolute sock. She then moved behind me and pulled both of my unresisting arms back securing them again in the handcuffs, then taking the chain of the handcuffs in her right hand and my balls/dick in the other she marched me out of the room and up the stairs. Her bedroom was directly across from the top of the stair and I could hear the shower hissing in the distance. She pushed me into the shower and then scrubbed me down in a matter of fact way. Taking me out of the shower she then dried me off with a towel before moving me to the bed, sitting me down with my back against the left hand side of the bed closest to the window and away from the door. She went back into the bathroom and returned with a glass of water stopping at the beside cabinet on the other side of the bed to retrieve a box of medicine from the draw before sitting down beside me.

"I need you to take three of these."

"What are they," I asked.

"Sleeping tablets, strong ones, I usually take one and it knocks me out, but your a guy and I reckon three to be on the safe side. It is way off overdose levels so don't worry."

I opened my mouth and she popped three tablets from the blister pack into it. She then tilted the glass of water to my lips and I drank deeply.

"Open your mouth, now raise your tongue, good."

She picked up the packet and walked back to her side of the bed, got into the bed and leaned back against the headboard.

"Put you head in my lap," she ordered. I did as she instructed awkwardly moving so my head was in her lap, my eyes looking at her feet.

She then started to gently stroke my head and hair. It was a soothing feeling, sensuous as my head was massage each follicle seemed like it was being individually gently caressed, she made soothing shushing noises to me. I snuggled in deeply and that with the drugs meant I was soon deeply asleep.

When I awoke the next morning my hands were lightly tied in front of me. Wrists crossed with a couple of turns of rope, I could probably pull my hands free in a minute of so of struggle but did not have the energy. I groggily looked at the rope and it looked like the same which had secured my ankles to the sofa the night before. I was awake but was so tired it took a huge effort of will to move. I rolled onto my back and looked to my left. She was lying there her head propped up on her right arm, looking at me.

"You are really beautiful you know."

I blushed and smiled back at her.

I then asked the question uppermost in my mind, "Office Barratt, can I stay with you please."

She smiled at me moved across under the sheet so she was sitting on my bound wrists looking down, her hair fell covering my eyes and partly obscuring my vision of her face directly in front of me. Her smile was genuine it was the softest expression, I had seen on her.

"Todd," she replied, "I am not giving you a choice."

I beamed back at her and she leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips. I spent the rest of the morning dozing on and off, with Officer Barratt spooning me, I was warm and happy, and still very drugged.

After a while as I lay there feeling her breasts in my back and her left hand on my stomach she started talking in a matter of fact way, "I don't really trust you, nothing personal I just don't trust guys. I can't stand having male hands touching me, or you inside me, it brings back...memories. I know it is weird and it is not fair on you, but it is what it is. If you are going to stay with me we are going to have to come up with something that helps me relax with you in the house. What do you think about a cage to keep you in."

"That sounds like a good idea," I responded sleepily not really fully considering the implications.

"Something secure, but comfortable. I will need you to hire a van tomorrow and pickup some steel. We can do the measuring today and sketch out a design. I have done some welding in the past so we can work together to construct it."

In retrospect if after a first date your new partner starts talking about building a cage a certain level of caution is probably advised. I however was delighted by the turn of events. It was strange because after that first night I never really left. Yes over the following week I would leave in the morning with Officer Barratt run any errands she required but I was back at the house for when she finished work. This worked Monday through Wednesday, by Thursday however I made a suggestion. Thursday morning found me in Officer Barratt's house wearing a pair of leg irons and nothing else. I was then able to clean the house prepare a meal and generally make myself useful for her return.

That weekend with my help she erected the cage out of steel rods flat pieces of steal. I installed a couple of cameras to cover the cage. When it came to the welding she took me into the corner cuffed my hands behind me then took a second set of cuffs and secured me to a pipe that ran up into the house. She then blindfolded me and for good measure put a bag on my head.

"This is so I can see you and not worry about you damaging your eyes while I weld."

"Thank you," I replied.

The welding seemed to take forever but eventually she removed the bag and blindfold. The cage was 10 foot square against the back wall of the basement it reached up the ceiling and on the side facing the front of the house was a large door. This was also made out of steel.

She released the cuffs securing me to the pipe and then led me towards the cage we which we both entered. The cage had no windows, Officer Barratt had boarded up the only small window in the basement. The walls were bare stone blocks impossible for fingers to dig through, the cage was escape proof. There were various bolts secured into the wall each one ending in an eye. I was wearing shoes jeans and an old tee shirt. She quickly removed all of them cutting the tee shirt off me. Officer took me over to the wall, secured my wrists to an eye just off the floor in the middle of the back wall of the cage and tied my ankles together.