The Prisoner Pt. 06

Story Info
Martin finally turns the tables on Warden.
4.2k words
4.51
15.4k
5

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin has been led on a leash attached to his cock and balls to Warden's playroom. Flogged and whipped by Warden, Martin wasn't looking forward to what was coming next. Warden, in her haste to unstrap Martin and move him to her next sadistic activity, forgot to first place his electric shock collar back on his neck, thus making herself vulnerable as she undid the last strap holding Martin's hand in place.

The moment Martin's hand was out, and he was now completely free from the cross, and seeing Warden at that moment realise what she had just done, Martin quickly made his move.

Martin pushed himself with force away from the cross and right into Warden. He gave her no time to try and re-strap his hand. Unsteady on her feet from the sudden push, she fell backwards and fell on the floor. Martin wasn't going to give her any time to react. He immediately pounced on top of her and grabbed her arms, resting his full weight on top of her body and pressing her hands above her head. She tried to use her legs to kick Martin in the balls to recover the situation, but Martin dodged the attack. He then placed his legs in between hers and opened them wide to force her legs wide. She was now pinned down by a naked Martin.

"Get off me!" she shouted. But her commands fell on deaf ears.

"Stop moving bitch!" replied Martin emphatically, as he continued to struggle with her ensuring that he retained control.

"You'll pay for this. Just you wait, Martin!"

"Oh, will I?" Martin fired back immediately. "I don't think so!"

Martin looked around from his current position to see if there was anything that he could use to help restrain her. He saw a length of rope within easy reach on the floor near the corner. He reached out while attempting to maintain his control over Warden. She struggled, but Martin quickly gathered the rope.

"Stay still bitch!" he said, as she continued to attempt to struggle free.

Now having retrieved the rope, Martin wanted to tie her up. He moved his body weight off her, quickly pulling her by her right arm and right leg in order to lift her up and over so she would flip onto her stomach. He then sat back down on her and pulled her arms together behind her back, using the rope to bind them together. He then fed the remainder of the rope down and around her legs, tying them together. He pulled it tightly so that her legs were then forced upwards. He had hogtied her. He tied the rope off so that she was tightly bound in that position and he then stood up.

"Well, well, well; now that was fun, wasn't it?" he asked her, mockingly.

Martin looked around the room for anything else to use and spotted two items that would be useful. A blindfold and a ball gag. He retrieved them both and then returned to Warden, who was still struggling against the hogtie on the floor.

"Right, Bitch -- and that is your name now -- Bitch -- I think you would look good in these."

Martin waved the blindfold and ball gag at Warden as she looked up at him from inside her hogtie. She sighed at what she knew was coming next.

"Oh dear, what? Martin asked her mockingly. "Are you not having fun yet?"

Martin took the ball gag and placed it over her head and then attempted to place the ball in her mouth. She resisted. She would not open her mouth for him. She simply stared at Martin in complete defiance. Martin decided to pinch her nose. By cutting off her oxygen she would have to open her mouth soon. Surely enough, it didn't take long, and Martin was able to force in the ball gag. She protested as he tied the strap to fit it tightly, but her protestations went unanswered by Martin.

Next, he put the blindfold over her head and at first rested the eye sockets on her forehead. He paused to enjoy the moment. He looked at her, now so helpless before him. How the tables had turned within the past 10-15 minutes.

Martin then grabbed some large cuffs with a long chain from the table in the far corner. He fed them around the St Andrews cross, locking them on each of Warden's legs. This meant she was now secured to the cross and so could not wriggle far.

With her secured, there was just one last thing to do.

"Bye bye, Bitch," Martin said, now placing the blindfold completely over her eyes as she moved her head side to side to try and prevent him, but to no avail.

Martin stood up, leaving her there on the floor in her hogtie. He headed for the door and turned the handle to open it. He looked back at her once more, admiring his work, as she lay there making half a struggle against her bonds, even though she knew it was ultimately useless. Now with her tied, cuffed and no longer a threat - Martin was finally free.

But he needed clothes! He recalled that there were some in the room with the shower that he saw earlier. He quickly closed the door on Warden and headed down the corridor. He went around the corner and shortly after reached the training room. He went in and quickly retrieved the clothes. They were for exercising in, but it didn't matter to Martin. As he stepped into the track suit he felt a wave of euphoria. Finally! The ability to cover himself and restore some dignity. He had never appreciated the function of clothes so much as when denied them for several hours.

He then put on the sweater top, socks and trainers and decided to make his escape. Leaving the training room, he headed down the corridor, then downstairs and along to reach the exit door. Upon reaching the red door, he opened it slowly. He was careful as he first peeked outside, but the coast was clear. He then recalled what Warden had said earlier regarding all of the others 'Officers' being away on some type of event. That was why this seemingly large place was quite deserted.

Martin moved to leave, now opening the door fully and walking outside, but after he took a few steps he then stopped. His mind was racing with what he had been through. He even bore a reminder in that his cock and balls were shaved free of all hair. He began to get angry for what she had put him through against his will. Martin thought of the photos she had taken of him. He had forgotten about them when he was upstairs. She still has them on her phone.

Martin debated with himself whether to leave and immediately go to get the authorities to expose these women and this 'prison', or whether to go back and first obtain the phone before going to the police. He certainly didn't like the idea of anyone seeing those embarrassing photos of him. Evidence they may well be - but they are only additional evidence. This whole place and the witness statements from himself and the other men will be more than enough. No one needs to see him naked doing jumping jacks or being in bondage with a hard on. No! He made up his mind. He must go back and first retrieve that phone from her. His anger towards her growing for how she humiliated him in this way.

"Bitch!" he said aloud, his anger finally boiling over.

Martin's mind was now racing at the thought of getting a measure of revenge on this woman.

Upstairs, tied and bound, Warden was having some thoughts of her own. How could she be so stupid? She is the one who teaches the other female officers how to handle men and importantly, 'the order of things' when dealing with transporting the men.

"You must be very methodical when moving a man from task to task," she would tell them. "The sequence of unchaining and fixing arms and legs from one secure item to another must be done very carefully so as to never allow too much freedom of the subject."

She would demonstrate how you unchain legs and re-chain them elsewhere before moving the arms.

"If all arms and legs are to be free then one of the various electro-shock devices must be locked onto the man at all times."

She felt stupid for getting lost in the moment with Martin. He really wasn't enjoying it. She saw that and it made her even more kinky in her thoughts of what she was going to do next with him. But she should have been more controlled. And now, for her trouble, she is tied up, blindfolded and gagged.

Faintly, in the distance, she then heard footsteps. She figured that it must be one of the officers back early. She was surprised, but relieved. She began struggling as hard as she could and shouting for help behind her gag. The footsteps got closer. She heard the door handle open and then a voice said:

"Hey bitch? How's it going?"

She immediately recognised the voice as that of Martin and sighed.

"Now, where is that phone of yours? I want it!" Martin demanded as he bent down and removed her ball gag. He followed that by starting to remove her blindfold.

"Untie me!" came back the stern order from Warden.

"What? he replied, surprised at the demand, but not really asking a question. "Do you think I follow your orders anymore, Bitch?" Martin said as he pulled the blindfold off completely.

Warden had the phone in her pocket. Martin reached in and retrieved it, but it required a pass code to unlock.

"Tell me what the code is, or I will squeeze your tits so fucking hard you will scream!"

Warden looked Martin straight in the eye with a stare that would frighten most trained assassins. She was not used to being threatened. For a moment, Martin was startled. But only for a moment.

"In fact, perhaps myself taking a quick look at your tits is a good idea, Warden," Martin commented. How would you like to be stripped, Bitch? I certainly don't see any good reason for you to even be wearing any clothes."

"Don't you fucking touch me!" she shouted in reply, panicked by the thought.

Martin laughed, just as she had done to him. He knew she had no power now. And he decided that he was going to strip her. He wanted to see her naked body. But he decided to taunt her some more first.

"How you would like to be naked and put on display, like you did to me? Do sadistic bitches like you even feel humiliation? Maybe I will use this rope to pull you around naked by your tits? Or maybe you would like a bit of pussy rash, eh?"

Martin had indeed wondered what she looked like nude when she was toying with him earlier. He wanted to see her naked body because he was a man, after all. So, he was curious what her breasts looked like. And now was his chance to find out.

"Hmmm, I think I will, Bitch. Yes, I think I will strip you, bare to the world," he commented. He was milking this for all that it was worth and really enjoying himself, seeing it making her very uncomfortable. "And, you know, that is exactly what you will be Warden if I don't get my pictures back. Bare to the word! Because I will upload you to the internet, naked, for everyone to see. All angles of your body. You can be guys 'jerk off' material! I guess it is you who the slut bitch will be now," he gloated.

"Noooooo!" she shouted, struggling against the ropes. "You fucking bastard!"

"Oooooh, losing your cool, are we?" Martin said, smiling directly at her. "Well, let's see what Santa left me for Christmas. I think it is time to unwrap my present."

Martin smiled at her as she tried to move and kick her legs back as much as she could. But the ropes stopped her from breaking the hogtie. Martin was not phased. He was glad she was reacting. It was about time the tables were turned. Seeing her struggling for a change was very pleasing to him. He could now get a measure of revenge. And he felt that this experience would do wonders for his own psychology, related to this traumatic event that she had put him through. No need for councillors. No need for taking. The satisfaction from this would sort him out - quite nicely!

He reached out to start to remove her clothes. But quickly realised it was difficult due to the ropes. But then, he had an idea. She would remove it herself. Yes, in the same way she forced him to undress; he would now force her to do the same. He looked around for the shock collar and noticed it sitting where she had left it when she removed it from Martin.

"Hey, I have a little present for you," he said cheekily, knowing that she wasn't going to like it. She moved her head and saw that he was waving the shock collar at her which he had retrieved, along with its key and padlock.

Martin then bent down and placed the collar around her neck with ease and ensured it was snugly in place. He then snapped the padlock shut and took a moment to admire his handywork. Warden still had the controller on her wrist, so Martin reached over and removed it.

"Now then," he said. "Let's see if this works, shall we?"

"Shreikkkkkkkkkkk," she screamed as Martin pressed down on the controller.

It was still on the previous setting which she had last used on Martin.

"Shreikkkkkkkkkkkk," she screamed again as Martin couldn't resist but to punish her a second time.

"Wow. Effective, isn't it?" he commented, knowing full well from his own experience just how effective it was.

Warden was left panting at the end of the shocks and mildly shaking.

"Right! Here is what is going to happen next, Bitch" Martin said, with growing confidence. "I am going to release you from your bonds. But if you try anything at all, then you will be shocked immediately. Understand?"

Warden didn't reply. So, Martin shocked her again.

"Aggggggghhhhhhh! Yes, yes; I understand, Martin" she screamed.

"Good girl," Martin replied, mockingly, tapping her on her behind, knowing that the tables had turned. She was now HIS prisoner.

Martin started to release her from her bonds. As he was doing so, Warden spoke up.

"You will not get away with this you know. If you release me now, then I will go easy on you. The punishment will only be moderately severe."

"Moderately severe?" Martin inquired back at her with total disdain. "I prefer none at all, Bitch!"

Martin continued his work to release her and after finishing with the ropes he moved to unlock the chain attaching her to the St Andrew's Cross.

"Now. Get up!" Martin commanded when he had finished.

Martin moved himself backwards to stand with his back to the far wall and Warden stepped onto her feet gingerly after being hogtied for some time.

Martin looked at her and let his eye drift up and down her body. This was the moment he had dreamed of when she was putting him though his paces. She stood there, knowing that Martin would shock her for the slightest infraction. She looked down at her feet in dismay regarding how this has happened.

"Now....... Strip!" came the command from Martin.

Warden knew it was coming. She just didn't see a way out of this situation. She hesitantly started to remove her shoes and then moved onto slowly unzip her dress.

Martin was enjoying this. No longer needing to fantasize about what might be under her dress. He was about to find out in a few moments. He had her in the shock collar and he had the controller, which meant he controlled her actions, so nothing could stop him from seeing her naked now. Nothing!

Warden let her dress drop to the floor. She was standing there is a non-matching red bra and black underwear. She looked sexy with her slender figure on display in front of Martin's eyes. But she was also someone who was so dangerous that no man could believe it, until he had experienced it personally from her.

Martin was starting to breath a bit heavy from all the excitement.

"Your underwear. Very sexy, Warden" Martin commented. And then in a deadpan expression simply said, "Take it off."

Warden now looked up from the floor at Martin. He expression told Martin that she really didn't want to do this and would hurt Martin if she got the chance. Martin thought the expression was a bit disrespectful. And as she hadn't obeyed his command to remove her underwear, then,

"Shreikkkkkkkkkkkk," she screamed as Martin pressed the button on the controller again. She almost fell to the floor but was able to steady herself. She looked back up at Martin, panting.

"I won't ask you again." Martin stated. "I will just keep shocking you until you obey."

Warden almost turned red with fury at this display from Martin. She felt that she had gone easy on him up until now. She regretted that. She should have punished him more severely so he would never have risked trying something like this.

Warden started to remove her bra. Martin watched on in awe as she slipped out of it and it dropped to the floor. She instinctively covered her breasts.

"Uh, uh, arms by sides," Martin said, shaking his head.

Warden complied. And Martin gave her a nod to mean that she should not forget her panties.

She pushed her panties down and they fell around her ankles. She then stepped out of them.

Martin had done it! He had her fully naked standing before him. He took time to admire her breasts. They were about a "C" cup size. Very decent with nice pokey nipples. They looked good on her. And Martin certainly enjoyed looking at them. He could feel himself getting hard. He admired her pussy, which he could see was freshly shaved and looked perfect.

"Ok, now that we have you naked, I need the pin code to your phone," Martin said.

Warden at first didn't reply and so Martin moved his hand towards the controller.

"Ok, ok, it is 7391!" she said hurriedly, wishing to avoid a further electric shock experience, only to have to give the code afterwards anyway.

"7.3.9.1," Martin replied, typing the number into the phone. It clicked and unlocked.

"Now stand there and don't move," Martin said, as he wished to examine the phone. "Actually, stand there and stick your fingers in your pussy," Martin said, changing his mind and wishing to take the time to humiliate her as much as possible.

Warden reluctantly did as she was told under Martin's watchful gaze. Martin smiled at her submissiveness as he looked through her phone pictures and found the ones of himself. There were also other men on her phone. But he couldn't tell how many. There definitely seemed to be a few faces.

"So, I definitely wasn't the first then," Martin said holding up the phone to Warden, who was still standing there with a couple of fingers inside of herself. "Did you enjoy dominating all these men, Bitch?"

Warden didn't know how to reply, so just stayed silent.

"Take you fingers out of your pussy and put them in your mouth and lick them clean," Martin commanded coldly. He was starting to enjoy himself now.

Warden did as commanded, with a feeling of abject humiliation passing though her body with a shiver as she stood there licking her fingers. No man had ever treated her like this.

Martin continued to look though the phone. He figured that he should keep it, as evidence. But he would delete the pictures of himself before handing it over to any authorities. He would need to make sure that his pictures could not be recovered. So, he would need to use some special deletion software back at home to do that.

"Hands on your head," Martin said. Warden complied with the request.

Click! Click! "Just a quick couple for the album", Martin said, taking a picture of her completely naked and leaving her feeling violated. He then locked the phone and put it in his pocket.

"Right, I need to leave - so we need to get you secured. Get over there and lie on your back," Martin commented.

Releasing what was coming Warden spoke up,

"Please don't leave me like this, Martin," she begged. "You have had your fun. Just let me get dressed and handcuff me or something. Please don't do this to me."

"Get over there and lie down on your back!" Martin repeated, whilst moving his hand slowly towards the controller.

Warden reluctantly complied and lay down on the bench that had two jutting out sections for arms and legs that could be made to open. Martin intended to use those to secure her, nude and spread eagle. That way, whomever finds her, left in this humiliating position, would also be sent a clear message. Martin felt his cock stir at the though of leaving her this way.

12