The Prisoner Pt. 12

Story Info
Martin finds out that his week ... has only just begun!
3.5k words
4.6
14.2k
5

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a full day locked in his 'quarters', Martin was well rested. He had been given enough food and drink during that time but was otherwise ignored. Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

Water droplets fell over a woman's naked body. Standing under the shower, she enjoyed the warm water caressing her all over each morning. She moved her hands over her chest and onto her breasts as she soaped herself. Sunlight came streaming in through the window. It was such a lovely morning to be alive. When she had finished rinsing herself, she stepped out, dried herself with a towel and admired her body in the mirror. She had the most beautiful breasts - and she knew it. Several men over the years had loved to fondle them. 'Danielle - you have a cracking set of boobs,' they would often say. She always received many compliments about them and loved to hear it. Whilst snug in that thought, she wrapped herself in a towel and headed out of the bathroom towards her room.

But as she came out, she heard some giggling from the living area and went to investigate. Sitting on the couch was another woman, holding an electronic tablet.

"What have you done, Catherine?" she asked inquisitively?

Catherine turned around grinning.

"Nothing," she replied, in a cheeky fashion that meant she had done a lot more than nothing.

Danielle went over and joined her on the couch, fixing her towel as she sat down. Catherine placed the tablet on her knee and said,

"Ok, look, Danielle, we are going to see Martin soon, so I figured that he should be ready to receive us. I, err, want him looking his best and to have experienced a few more things." She let out a little giggle after she said this.

"Have you been looking through the options again?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, as you already know that the secure part of the site has a section that shows all sorts of extras you can buy, but I just discovered something else. You can loan your man out to other officers. And each officer has their own pages detailing each of their ... err... specialities!"

"Oh no, you haven't, have you? What have you done to him now?" Danielle asked.

"Nothing much," Catherine replied, like a child who knows she has been naughty.

"Come on, show me."

"Ok, look at this page here. I found a section where we can purchase a 'sampler' of each of the officers. He spends a day spent with each. And then we find out whom we enjoyed him being with the most and maybe then purchase more time with that officer specifically."

Danielle looked through the descriptions of the officers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Danielle asked more seriously. "Some of the things they do I don't think... err .. will be to Martin's taste. Are we not going too far?"

"Oh, come on, Danni," Catherine said. "It is hardly that bad. One day spent with each officer - just a sampler."

Catherine was the more reserved of the two women. In life, Danielle would often not look before she would leap. It got her into trouble more than once.

"Ok," Danielle replied. "Yes, I think a sampler is perfect for him." She too was quite excited herself to see how this would turn out. "Go ahead and pay for that."

And with that Catherine turned back to her tablet to seal Martin's fate, whilst Danielle retired to her room to get dressed. Looking back at Catherine fiddling with the tablet as Danielle exited the room, she could see that sending Martin to the complex was probably the right thing to do. She had never seen Catherine happier.

Back at the camp, Martin heard footsteps approaching. He believed this might now indeed be Warden returning. He was sitting on his bed but did not know what to do. But knew instinctively that he should not stay there. He decided to get down on the floor on his knees, facing the door. He then leaned back so his bum was touching the top of his ankles. This helped to push his legs apart slightly where his cock could then be seen on perfect display. He put his hands behind his head and angled his head slightly down.

Martin then heard a key unlock the door and then it opened wide. He glanced slowly upwards and could see Warden standing there commandingly. She looked amazing wearing a red leather uniform.

"Very good, Martin," Warden said, sounding pleased, casting her eyes over his body. "I see that your lesson in the chair last week has worked out very well indeed. You are starting to learn what type of behaviour we expect here. And the punishments when we are unhappy with you."

Martin did not reply. He was pleased that Warden seemed to be in a good mood and did not wish to accidentally say the wrong thing.

"Now. Stand to attention, Martin," warden commanded. Martin obeyed immediately. He stood up quickly before her with his arms at his sides, as straight as a statue. Warden circled him, looking him up and down as if she were inspecting a piece of property.

"So, how have you been?" Warden asked. But without waiting for an answer, she continued. "I have had a lovely weekend." Warden continued circling him slowly. "We went for a walk in the fresh air. It is good to get out, you know. It was nice and sunny, so I wore a new dress that a friend bought me."

'Is she taunting me?' Martin wondered to himself. He had been locked inside this cell since she left. And has been trapped like this completely naked with his clothes locked away goodness knows where.

Warden circled back around to his front. Then, looking him in the eye, she said with a smile and some delight,

"I have some good news, Martin. I saw earlier that your nominators have purchased something fun for you this week."

'Purchased.' Martin thought to himself. 'So, there is a financial element to all this.' Martin was starting to put the pieces together. These women clearly enjoy doing what they do. They love to dominate, and some are true sadists for sure. But this is also a 'job' to them. This place is clearly set up to be financially sound. Martin realised that this means that his nominators must have paid money to have him brought here. 'I wonder how much they paid for me?' he thought.

"Stand up straight," warden commanded, and Martin obeyed immediately. Wrapped up in his thoughts he had started to let himself slouch.

"Your nominator has bought you the 6-day package. This means you are to be loaned out, a day at a time, to each of the other five officers. You spend the first day with me."

Martin gulped. He had noted the specialities of these other women from his earlier experiences and wondered what that meant for him.

"Oh, don't look so scared, Martin," Warden said, but with a hint of enjoyment in her eye. "This is just a one-day sampler. You are not on long term loan. This allows you to experience a little bit of each officer. It's fun for them and I am sure it will be fun for you."

Warden looked at Martin who continued to stand there, straight, but nervous.

"It will be fun, won't it, Martin?" She was clearly taunting him.

'Oh, I bet!' Martin thought to himself.

"Err, yes Warden." Martin replied, more measured in his response.

"Good!" Warden said. Martin did not react or move an inch. Hands still by his sides, he stood like a statue. His naked body looked impressive to Warden. She often wondered why any man wore clothes.

"First, things first," Warden said, pulling out her camera phone. "You may look a little different by the end of this week, so let me get a picture of you now. A before and after shot, so to speak."

CLICK!

Martin had been photographed naked once again. He blushed. Although Warden had done it before, it was not something that he ever could get used to.

Warden walked around behind him.

CLICK!

Warden came back around front.

"Hands behind your head." Martin obeyed immediately.

CLICK!

Now, for the last one, get down on the floor in the position you were in when I entered. I want to show your nominators that you had learned some discipline and for them to see how you greeted me without being commanded.

Martin blushed once more. His greeting had now come back to haunt him. He did not like the idea of being photographed in such a submissive way. But there was nothing he could do. He fell to his knees and assumed the same positions as earlier, with his bum touching the top of his ankles, legs apart and cock on display. He again put his hands behind his head and angled his head slightly down.

CLICK! CLICK!

Warden snapped away.

"Take a look at this Martin," Warden said, holding the phone in front of him. "Hold your position though. Keep those hands behind your head."

Martin glanced up at the phone. There he was, bare as a button, with his cock dangling between his legs for all to see, hands behind his head with his eyes cast down. Martin blushed further.

"Right, just a few clicks and... there, all done ... uploaded". Warden was taking delight in showing Martin how powerless he was to stop her from emasculating him.

"Please, Warden," Martin said tentatively. "Please may I speak."

"You may," Warden replied, giving him permission.

"Please tell me more about my nominators. And what is happening to these photos. Please. I really need to know."

Warden smiled. "Oh, I know you do Martin. All the men who come here do. They are always so desperate to know what is going on. So many questions. Not enough answers. Like little lost puppies!

Martin bent his head in despair, feeling that he was not going to learn anything more.

Warden looked down at him. A silence befell the room for a few moments.

"Ok, Martin." Warden said. "I think you have been though quite a bit since your arrival. And given that you are certainly about to experience something to remember this week, then maybe I can give you a few answers."

"Oh please, Warden," Martin begged. "Thank you, Warden".

Warden began.

"As you know, you have been sent here because you were nominated. Someone decided that you needed some discipline and some punishment. The picture I just took, and other pictures and videos before it, go on a secure, online site, where your nominators can follow your progress."

Martin sighed. The thought of some of the things that he has experienced so far being watched by goodness knows who, was shameful.

Warden continued.

"Your nominators can purchase additional tasks and punishments and things they would like to see you do from the whole host of selections we have added to our online site. Say, for example, they wish to see you wanking your own cock. They can purchase that."

Martin felt ashamed. He knew that if he was told to perform, then he would have no choice. But the idea that he is just a toy for someone's amusement! Agh! Who was doing this to him? And why?

"Of course, Martin, some nominators are smart and don't purchase that option immediately and find that they later get to see it for free when the person they have nominated is locked in their cell."

Martin raised his head in surprise. What did she just say?

"Oh, Martin! Oh dear," laughed Warden. "Have you been a naughty boy while I was away? I have not had time to check the camera feed, but now I suspect so.

Martin realised to his horror that there was a camera in his cell. But where was it? He glanced around but could not see it.

"Are you looking for the camera, Martin?" Warden asked. "It is difficult to see, but it is up there," she said, pointing upwards to the corner of the cell.

Martin felt sick. He had sat there on his bunk and been stroking himself thinking that he could finally relax and get rid of some of the frustration he had been feeling, and yet all the time, he may have been watched. And recorded. But there was nothing he could do now. He had to swallow this humiliation just like the others. He would need to be more careful in future.

Warden continued to smile. She knew how embarrassing this was for a man. It can be worse than being asked to do it upfront. Instead, being caught stroking their cocks when thinking they were alone can be much worse to handle. And Martin's cheeks were certainly turning red.

Warden continued.

"Some of the punishments you have experienced so far though, have been due to your own doing. They were decided upon purely by me as Warden of this place. If you break the rules, then I ensure that you are punished."

Warden looked at Martin in the eye.

"Are you going to break the rules, Martin?"

"No Warden," he replied.

"Good. Take your cock in one hand and your balls in the other. Now!"

Martin did as he was told.

"Squeeze your balls"

Martin complied.

"Rub your cock".

Again, Martin complied and found that his cock has started to stiffen from the attention and the commanding way he had to obey this woman.

Warden watched as Martin did this and she let nature take its course.

Martin was beginning to feel pre-cum dripping off the end of his cock.

"Right. Stop squeezing your balls. Use your fingers on that hand to catch your pre cum. Do it now!"

Martin complied.

"Now, I want you to lick your fingers, Martin."

Martin knew he was being tested. This was all to humble him before the start of the day. And show him his place. But he knew that noncompliance would be unwise. Reluctantly, he slowly brought his hand up towards his mouth where he could see elements of pre-cum on there. Without thinking too much more about it, he opened his mouth and licked his fingers.

"Very good, Martin," Warden replied, smiling. "Very good, indeed."

It was just another humiliation in a string of them thus far. But he knew there could be far worse. And that refusing to obey was unwise. He was pleased when Warden continued.

"In addition to the online purchases and live streams, the nominators get constant updates on your behaviour from your main handler. I am your main hander, Martin. That will never change in your time here. But you could be loaned out for an extended period should your nominators wish it, or if I just wish to do so."

Martin quivered at the thought.

"There are also other features that become available to your handler after a certain period of time here. Different things unlock at different times. We do need to make enough money to run this place, after all. So, we like to encourage your handlers to leave you here for a bit longer than they otherwise might do so, by tempting them with these features that only unlock later down the line."

'Oh my god!' Martin thought to himself. 'Warden just admitted that one day I will actually get out of here. Now this is making more sense. She cannot keep me here forever. There are other men to deal with. And others no doubt coming as new arrivals. And only a limited number of officers. So, of course, how could I be so stupid?'

"Martin are you listening," Warden said, noticing that he had drifted off into thought.

"Err. Yes, Warden," Martin replied. "It was just - that you said I might be released."

"And that excited you, did it?" Warden asked.

Martin wondered if she was trying to trick him. If he answered yes, then she may turn on him by saying that he is admitting that he is unhappy with her. If he answered no, then she may say that she is happy, and he can stay longer. Martin did not know what to do, so stayed silent. It seemed to be the right answer.

"Look, Martin. You were sent here for your own good. I read through the information that was submitted about you and it wasn't pretty."

Martin was still unsure why he was here. His only thought is that this has been done by some woman he had scorned. He had been a bit of a player, but he was unsure what he might have done that would cause someone to go to all this trouble.

"Who sent me here, Warden?"

"I won't tell you that, Martin. All nominators are kept strictly confidential. Unless they wish to reveal themselves to you. Think. If you were let out - and you did not know who had nominated you, then I would think it is less likely that you would mistreat women. You may find yourself waking up one morning back here again."

Warden was right. Martin had woken up one day and did not know how he got here. He did not remember being taken or involved in any kind of attack. Life was normal for him the night before and then suddenly he was here. That was a big concern. Even if one day he was released, he would have to think carefully about what to do next. If he retaliates, things could be worse for him in the long run. They seem to have everything carefully thought out. Perhaps going to the authorities is not the best idea. No doubt someone has tried that already. Yet this place and these women are still here.

Warden continued.

"Ah, here is an example. Unlocks at stage 5. We call it the cock train. Your nominator can decide if she wants to see you chugging along with the other men, each holding another man's cock from behind. Your other hand is attached to straps we install. The train can run around the grounds a few times. The other ladies love it."

Martin gulped.

"Have you ever toughed another man's cock before, Martin?" Warden asked inquisitively. She really did not know the answer.

"No Warden." Martin said, sheepishly. He had not done so and did not wish to do so either. He immediately wondered what stage he was at.

"Well, you certainly will get a lot of new experiences here. Maybe we will have a special sale on the cock train. It has been a while since I saw that. The only twist is that it must be purchased by at least four nominators. So that we have at least four men in the train. Right, let's see," said Warden looking at her phone, "ah we have interest from just two so far."

Martin was relieved. But wondered how long it would be before he was humiliated yet again. And he just knew they would take video of that. Oh, the thought!

"I suppose the final thing to tell you for now, Martin, is that each week the nominators can select a default punishment. Something to be done at the end of the day should your actions that day not be up to standard. A whipping, or some CBT or whatever."

Martin didn't like the sound of this.

Your nominators have recently witnessed the punishment you took in the chair. And the feedback from that was that they wish it to be your default punishment this week.

Martin looked visibly shaken. The chair was the worse thing he had received thus far. It was massively humiliating. He never wanted to experience it again.

Warden enjoyed the moment. "So, if you disappoint any of the officers, then at the end of the day back in the chair you will go."

"Warden, please I - "Martin began to beg. But Warden didn't allow him.

"Those are the rules, Martin. WE will put you back in the chair if you misbehave." Warden made sure to emphasise the word 'WE'. She found that it put a man's ego in check. The women deciding on his fate with him unable to resist.

Martin dropped his head. His submissiveness clear to see.

"Right. I think I have given you more than enough information for today," Warden commented.

Martin still had unanswered questions, but he was starting to understand this place a bit better now. And why he found himself here.

"Quick March, Martin, out of your cell and wait in the corridor," Warden commanded.

Martin did as he was told and waited in the centre of the corridor, whilst Warden locked the door behind him. Approaching Martin from behind she touched his bum as she passed by. It startled Martin a little. But it was all done to demonstrate that he was bare while she was not. He was an object for her enjoyment. He was not allowed clothes while she was covered. His sense of modesty did not matter.

"Right," Warden said, as she again stood in front of Martin and glanced downwards. "It's time to get that cock and balls sorted out..."

Martin wondered what she meant. But Warden continued and said one final thing.

12