The Private Arts Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Brett Poses Nude for Class.
3.9k words
4.53
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

The Private Art Class, Part 2 (Chapters 7-10)

by Maude 1067

Chapter Six: Professor Elliot Jameson's Story #2

The next class did not go as expected. Brett developed a cold that prevented him from attending the next one. So I decided that the class would draw and paint a female nude. But the class being on Saturday morning, getting a model proved impossible. I had an idea that I had been dreaming about for sometime.

I love beauty and that love is what made painting of landscapes and people such a passion. Even though I was gay, when it came to beauty, gender did not matter. Now, when Brett was modeling, I admit I had a lot of trouble controlling myself. The young man's beauty caused me a long and painful erection. And I almost lost control of myself when I had to (or did I just want to) move Brett's penis to the required position. And the fact that I got to touch Brett's soft cock absolutely made my day.

But I also love the female form and there was one female that he had a real yearning to see in the nude - my favorite student, Annabelle. I Have had a lot of wet dreams imagining what Annabelle's tits looked like and what it would be like to touch and feel her vagina. So on the day before the class was to meet at my house, I called Annabelle into my office.

"So, you see, Annabelle," I said, "I don't have a model for tomorrow's class. Given that your boyfriend posed nude last week, I thought maybe you would help us out by posing this week."

"But you are my teacher," Annabelle said, "and I would be naked for you to see."

"Yes, and who wouldn't want to see you nude given your beauty," I said. "But this would be purely professional and let's face it, your body would create some beautiful paintings."

"Thank you for the compliment," she said, "and I agree with you about the professional aspect. But you forget, my parents and brother will be in the class and there I will be, naked in front of them. I am not sure I could handle that."

"I see, and I understand," I said. "But I thought family wouldn't be a problem. They all must have seen you naked at some time."

"Not since I was five," she laughed. "This is what I will do. I will tell them tonight and if there is a problem, they can just skip class tomorrow."

Chapter 7: Annabelle's Story #4

So, I invited myself (but not Brett who was sick in bed) to Friday dinner at my parent's house. Once seated around the table, the discussion began.

"Annabelle, dear," Ashley (Mrs. Hutchinson) said, "your father and I were very impressed with Brett last week. Getting naked in front of his girlfriend's parents must have been awkward for him."

"It was," I said.. "I think he still is embarrassed that you saw him naked. I bet it is the reason he got sick - he really has had an uncomfortable couple of days."

"Well, when you get home tonight," Ashley said, "you tell your young man that he is very handsome and his sex is very cute."

"Mom!" I said laughing, "I can't tell him that."

"I know, dear," Ashley said, "I am just teasing you but I did mean what I said. So, if he isn't modeling tomorrow, who is?"

"That is why I invited myself to dinner tonight. Brett was modeling in the first place because the professor couldn't find male models. So, Professor Elliott decided to jump ahead in the curriculum and begin the sessions with a female model. They are hard to find, also, so he asked me to model."

"What?" my brother Red exclaimed, "you will be the model tomorrow?"

"That's the idea," I said quietly.

"That means I get to see you naked," Red said with a loud laugh. "That is so cool."

"Well, don't get too excited at the idea," I said. "I am your sister."

"I think what your brother is saying," my dad (Peter) said, "is that you are a beautiful young woman."

"I was concerned about how you and Red would feel about the whole thing," I said. "I don't want you to feel weird or awkward. The professor said if it was a problem, you and Red might just skip class tomorrow."

"Fat chance, dear," Peter said. "You are my daughter and I have no problem seeing you in your natural beauty. And obviously, your brother doesn't either. There should be no secrets between father and daughter."

"More to the point," Ashley said, "how do you feel about us all seeing you in the nude? You must feel awkward, also."

"I do - I already feel embarrassed just thinking about it," I said. "But I do feel comfortable in my body. And, just so you know, Brett and I have been going to a nudist camp on some weekends so we are rather comfortable about being naked with other people."

"But the other people also are naked," my brother said. "Here, you will be the only one naked."

"Perhaps not," Annabelle said. "The professor thought it would be cool where students could work on a setting of a brother and sister. So, Red, dear. How about you agreeing to pose with me?"

"What?" he exclaimed. "Have mom and you see me naked?"

"You seemed to be okay with you and dad seeing me naked," I replied.

"Mom," Red said, looking at Ashley.

"I think that is a great idea." his mother said. "There ought to be no secrets between mother and son or brother and sister. I would love to draw my nude son with my nude daughter."

Red wasn't sure that he wanted to do this but he was impressed at the courage of Brett when he posed nude last week. He was going to get to finally see me, his sister, in the nude so that was a benefit for him.

"Tell you what," dad said. "I have an idea. Why don't we get over all the embarrassment stuff. Let's go into the living room and both of you take your clothes off so all of us can see you naked. Then, tomorrow would be much easier for you."

Now that I wasn't sure of and I assume Red wasn't either. But mom grabbed her son and dad grabbed me and all proceeded to the living room. For all my bravado during all this time, I was nervous and embarrassed about being naked in front of mom, dad, and Red. And I could tell Red wasn't all that happy, either. But neither of us seemed willing to back out. I began to feel how Brett must have felt.

"Annabelle," mom said, "ladies first." So I reluctantly and slowly began to disrobe and I soon was down to my bra and panties. I looked up and they all were staring at me, with Red and dad having the biggest smiles. When my tits flowed out as I removed my bra, I could hear dad gulp and said 'wow' under his tongue. But when I pulled down my panties, Red took one look at my shaved pussy and gave out a loud whistle.

Clearly the menfolk in my family liked what they saw and I was so relieved. I did a couple of turn-a-rounds so they could see everything. Then dad patted the couch seat next to him so I went over and sat with my dad who made it very obvious that he wanted a closeup of his daughter's vagina. So I spread my legs a bit and showed off a little.

Now, it was Red's turn and he sheepishly stood up and soon was down to his boxers.

He looked at me, eyes to eyes, shrugged his shoulders, and lowered his boxers.

I must admit that I was excited about my brother's sex organ - a sweeping three to four inch penis when soft and two large balls hanging down in all their glory. I was really impressed. I love Brett's sex, but I also loved my brother's. I had this urge to just touch him but I was able to resist it. He sat next to mom and we all laughed at him when he jumped as she placed her hand on her son's sweet penis. I thought he might get hard right then and there but he displayed strong control by keeping his cock in a restful state.

Chapter Seven: Annabelle's Story #4

The art class the next day was embarrassing and exhilarating at the same time. All these people I knew were staring at my nakedness and commenting on my vagina. Red later told me that he also was embarrassed when he watched people he had known all his life were staring at his cock and balls. But like me, my brother enjoyed the thought that these amateur artists wanted and enjoyed seeing him naked.

What I especially enjoyed was the poses Elliott placed us in. Red reclined on the couch much like Brett did but Elliott folded Red's leg up against the back of the couch. When he sat me down, he had Red place his extended leg across my lap.

And then I placed my hand on Red's upper thigh close to his family jewels. It was very sexy, a sort of sister/brother togetherness. The best part for me was that I could see my brother's entire undercarriage - his balls hanging down, his smooth perineum, and his ass crack. That was really cool - and, as I could see his butt hole, it was very embarrassing for Red,knowing that his sister could see and enjoyed seeing his most intimate areas was profoundly embarrassing to Red. . But for me, It was fun having my younger brother exposed to me in this way.!

We both turned red when our parents came up for a closer view. I began to giggle as my dad commented on my graceful slit and my cute nipples. And my brother also giggled when mom joked that she liked his left ball more than his right (there was no difference). It all sounds weird as I write this down, but it was a special moment for our family and was directly responsible for the closeness we all felt to each other - a closeness that lasted forever.

Chapter Eight: Professor's Story #3

I didn't know Jackson, Brett's friend, until he joined our private art class. He was almost nineteen at the time and he was a real cutie and had a nicely proportioned body. Naturally, I wanted to explore that body.

After the class just described, I asked Jackson if he could remain behind. I suspected he was gay as I could see how he lusted after Brett when he was posing. I understood his feelings as I also was lusting after Brett. I knew, and I suspect Jackson knew, that Brett was off limits to us - he was very straight and in love with Annabelle.

I don't know if he suspected my intentions at first, but he enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed his. He seemed very comfortable with me and not wanting to trick or fool him, I decided to be very open with him. If Jackson did not like what I was saying, he could simply say 'no'.

"Jackson," I said, "I need to be frank with you. I like talking with you and I find you an interesting fellow. But I asked you to stay back so that I could ask you if you would be a model for some portraits I wish to paint."

"I like talking to you, also, Professor," Jackson said, "But I also knew that you might want me to pose."

"Good," I said. "I didn't want you to think I was trying to trick you. Would you be interested? You would get paid $100 for each session."

"Would you be expecting me to get nude?" he asked.

"Well, I wish to do a series of about eight to ten illustrations of an ancient Greek young man exercising for the Olympics. Since ancient Greek men practiced in the nude, I would need my model in the nude. Would that bother you?"

"Before joining the art class, I might have," Jackson replied. "But having watched Brett and then Red pose naked, I guess I could. But not for a class. I would be okay having you see me naked, but no one else."

"Interesting," I said. "Why do you trust me that much?"

"I thought it was cool how, when posing Brett, you moved his cock to the position you desired. You were so gentle about it and I noticed Brett, who is very straight, didn't object to having a man touch him like that. To be honest, Professor, I wished I was doing that."

Having just confirmed what I already knew, that he was gay, Jackson and I worked out our arrangments. But I did have to ask, indeed, I wanted to ask him if he would be upset if I had to touch him the way I touched Brett? His answer was perfect.

"You can touch me whenever you wish."

So, I walked up to him and placed my finger on his lips, indicating that he should relax and not talk. I then undressed this beautiful young man and when I pulled down his underwear, I saw the most perfect penis and testicles I had seen (or at least since I had seen what Brett was hiding). Jackson just stood there and didn't move when I kneeled in front of his manhood. I took his soft penis and enveloped it with my mouth. He smelled and tasted so good.

As I felt his penis begin to grow, I released him and sucked both his balls. He began groaning quite loudly and his body began twisting this way and that. I placed my hands on his smooth and soft ass to steady him as I sucked his balls and rolled them around inside my mouth.

Having lost the pretense of painting his portrait at this point, I asked him if he would let me position him in a way he probably had never been positioned.

"What do you mean>" Jackson whispered.

"I want to see everything your body offers," I replied. So I placed him on the bed on his back and lifted his legs up and swung his feet so that they were behind his head.

I looked down and saw Jackson's butt crack split wide open, revealing to me his sweet orifice, pulsating in anticipation. Since his balls were sloping downward toward his penis, Jackson's perineum was open to my eyes. Seeing the underside of his scrotum - well, you get the picture. Everything this young man considered private on his body was wide open to my eyes and my tongue. I licked his balls and perineum, and then inserted my tongue deep inside his rectum. He twisted and groaned loudly as he experienced sensations and feelings that he had never experienced before.

He went berserk when I just lowered my face completely in his ass crack and then sucked his balls. "I can't wait any more," he yelled. I lowered his legs and sucked his penis. I nearly choked on the amount of his semen as he ejaculated. When he had finished emptying his balls, he just lay on the bed, a bit sweaty and totally satisfied.

Needless to say, I was able to create eight wonderful illustrations. My cute model showed everything and I painted everything- even his asshole which figured prominently in my illustration of him wrestling. Every inch of his body was open to me, and appeared in the eight illustrations. He and I were together for two years before he moved on with a partner closer to his own age. Those were the happiest two years of my life. We never lost touch - indeed he continued to pose for me for years.

And to think none of this would not have happened if Annabelle hadn't fulfilled her promise to get Brett to pose nude.

Chapter Nine: Ella's Story

Annabelle, Bev, and I were best friends but we never was lesbian best friends. We were comfortable being naked around each other, but lust was never an issue. Until, that is, when Brett and Red entered our lives. Brett was Annabelle's boyfriend (and future husband) and Red was Annabelle's brother. Thus, Brett was off limits to us and Red was free game!

Since both Bev and I had seen both Brett and Red naked while posing, when the five of us got together, we had little trouble getting both men naked. Whether we were playing games or just watching movies, it was fun to sit with naked Red between us. Neither of us could resist the temptation of touching his impressive penis or large balls and he did nothing to discourage us.

Needless to say, we were fast becoming a close-knit social group and since Bev and I had seen each of the other three (Brett, Annabelle, and Red) naked, it wasn't long before Bev and I joined them - five nudists enjoying the freedom of nudity. And nothing bothered us. First, although Annabelle and Red were sister/brother, each was comfortable being around each other naked. Those two did not generally touch each other but the rest of us were rather free at that.

Second, no one worried about how exposed we were. For instance, we played a game of twister and within a minute, poor Brett had to twist into a position that left him bending over with his ass completely exposed. Bev and I got a close look at his crack and his asshole. Brett trusted us with seeing him this way and I, for one, thought he had the cutest ass possible.

Was there sex? Not really. There was no intercourse while we five were together. However, we did have a time when the boys needed some relief. I forget the game we were playing but Brett got an erection during it. He tried to cover that up but he was not successful. But Bev got a little pushy - she really liked Brett, especially his penis, and volunteered to relieve him. Annabelle at first said no - Brett was her boyfriend - but she decided to her consent, as long as Brett was willing.

Annabelle and Bev were always close and Annabelle knew how disappointed she was when she realized that Brett now belonged to Annabelle. Annabelle thought - 'what the hell'?

"One time deal," Annabelle said, "I am okay if you relieve my boyfriend - as long as he is okay with it."

"I'm okay with it if you are, dear," Brett said, "but it is getting painful and I need some fast action."

Bev sat right on the floor and opened her legs so Brett could sit in front of her. He did but as he did, he saw Bev's vagina opened slightly, as we all did, and we laughed when he groaned at the sight. But down he got and Bev got to work. But now that people were watching, Brett sort of froze up.

"Ella," Annabelle said to me, "if you want to jingle Brett's balls, that might help."

Well I did and it did. It was so cool to kneel in front of him, between his legs, and cradle his balls in my hand. He jerked at the touch and I then slid one finger under his scrotum and slightly into his asscrack. That settled the issue. Brett began to ejaculate cum all over in one intense orgasm. It was definitely cool for Bev and me, and obviously brought our group even closer together. Especially given what happened next.

During Bev's jerking off Brett, Red developed a similar problem - a massive and aching erection. Annabelle looked at her brother's enraged penis and took pity on him. Assuming the sitting positions, she began to stroke her brother's cock and soon he was ready to explode. Bev and I had finished with Brett so the three of us got to see Red get stroked by his older sister and the expression on his face when he ejaculated was heavenly. There was a lot of love in this room and it was a special moment for all of us.

Chapter Ten: Peggy Morgan's Story

I knew Brett for a few months. We were not far into his freshman year at the college but he was in my English class. I also do some paintings on the side and I certainly appreciated the beauty of Brett. So, when he posed for Elliott's private art class, I was just overjoyed. And the young man did not disappoint. His manhood was delicious to look at and his penis and testicles fit his body perfectly.

And Brett was so cute in class after that posing session. He knew that I knew exactly what he looked like when naked and he had trouble looking me in the eye. But I gradually got him to relax around me and accepted that I knew secrets about him that no one else did.

Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, the two late middle age swingers (as I found out) and I thought it would be fun for us to have everyone involved in the class over at their large house for dinner after the final class. The deal was that Annabelle, Brett, and Red would have to be nude for the evening. The three accepted the idea on condition that Bev and Ella also had to be nude. No one objected to that.

And Brett, who knew how I lusted after him, did me a great favor. He and I went into another room and he sat next to me.

"Do you mind if I touch it?"I asked.

"This one time, Ms Morgan - you know I am steady with Annabelle, now," he replied.

"Yes, I know, Brett, and you two are a cute couple, especially when naked," I said laughing. He smiled, too, and leaned back, opened his legs and I reached over and touched his penis and held his balls. I did this only for about thirty seconds. His head was resting on the back of the love seat, his eyes were closed, and he groaned quietly. When I stopped, he smiled, gave me a hug, and got up and left. I made sure to stare at his ass so that his butt remained in my memory.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12