The Private Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife Entertains two.
3.8k words
4.01
18k
28

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous episode the wife spent quality time with the buddy after her husband left for work. In this episode the wife entertains two men in her bed.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

*******************************************

The two Texans follow the hot blonde wife into her marital bedroom. Standing by the king-size bed she turns to Chuck and his friend and asks, "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Lynn this is Tommy."

Lynn gives him a deep kiss pushing her tongue in his mouth. He opens her negligee and caresses her hip around to the globes of her ass. Breaking their kiss she says, "And I'm Lynn. Welcome to Northern Virginia."

Mike's wife turns and gives a deep kiss to Chuck, their tongues intertwining. He fondles one of her breasts while Tommy feels her ass. She moans into his mouth.

She breaks the kiss, "Whew, this is something else. And I thought we were just going have time for a quickie before your flight." She lowers her voice and tells Chuck, "And this must be the private game where the husband's buddy brings a friend along to fuck the wife."

Tommy interjects, "What's the private game?"

Lynn starts to tell him when Chuck interrupts, "I'll tell you later. Right now we have other things to do."

At this point the pace picks up. The two men take off their polo style shirts. Lynn helps Tommy and caresses his nipples. They alternate kissing the Mike's wife and fondling her body. Tommy runs his fingers through her soft pubic hair to her lust engorged vulva. Two fingers slip in without resistance.

"Ohh..fuck that feels good. Play with my pussy."

Tommy tells Chuck, "Man you were right. She does have a hot pussy. It's already wet." He asks Lynn, "Have you ever had two guys before?'

"Just Chuck and my husband."

"Husbands don't count. We'll show you how we do it Texas style."

In a lust fueled voice she replies, "You can fuck me any style you want." She pauses and says with a grin, "You know how wet I am. Let me find out what I'm going to get."

Chuck and Tommy alternate feeling her pussy, opening her outer passage. She feels both of their crotches. She knows what she is going to find with Chuck. But Tommy. Fuck! He feels bigger than Chuck. Their cocks expand as the wife explores their lengths and thicknesses. They apply pressure on her shoulders. She kisses down Tommy's chest and abdomen until she is on her knees. She makes eye contact as she explores the length of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. Unfastening his belt buckle, she lowers the zipper. His cock bulges out in front of her face. Tommy slides his jeans and briefs from his hips and lets them fall to his ankles.

As soon as his cock is freed from the confines of his briefs it springs out and hits Lynn in the face. She is mesmerized by the size. She wraps a hand around him.

"Ohh..my..god! It's so big."

"Have you ever had nine inches before?"

"Chuck's the biggest I've had since college. I've never seen one this big except in X-rated movies."

Without hesitation she slips him into her hot, moist, adulterous mouth. Tommy exhales and pushes his cock deeper in her mouth. She savors the feel of his cock becoming erect with the ministrations of her lips and tongue.

"Chuck you were right. She is a cocksucker. She's not having any trouble at all."

"I told you she likes to suck. She's been getting a lot of practice."

Lynn alternates sucking both men. She finds it is easier to take more of Tommy as his cock head is not as big as Chuck's. The room is quiet except for the moaning sounds of her sucking and the background music. The phone rings.

Chuck asks, "Aren't you going to get that?"

Lynn pauses to reply, "I'm busy."

"Maybe it's Mike."

"Then he'll just have to catch us."

Mike hangs up the phone. Lynn must be out on appointments, He wanted to tell her his meeting was almost over and he was coming straight home instead of going back to his office.

Lynn resumes her sucking. Chuck is right. She has changed. Without hesitation or sense of guilt she's on her knees in her bedroom sucking her husband's buddy and a man she just met.

Tommy interrupts her, "You're really a good cocksucker, but I want some of your pussy I've heard so much about."

The two Texans help her up from her knees to an upright position. She sheds her negligee and climbs into bed spreading her legs.

"Chuck you're such a naughty boy telling another man about my pussy. Tommy here's my pussy for you."

Lynn is joined by the two men. She likes being in bed with her husband and Chuck but this is more erotic. She strokes their cocks while they each take a nipple in their mouths.

She arches her back pushing her breasts against their eager lips and tongues, "Ohh.. that feels so good. Do anything you want."

They alternate playing with her pussy. She bucks against their hands feeling the penetration of two sets of fingers. It doesn't take long for her to reach orgasm.

"Mmm.... that was wonderful. Chuck, if you don't mind Tommy can have the first fuck. I want to see what nine inches is like."

Tommy starts to get up to get between her legs. Lynn stops him, "You just relax and enjoy this. I'll take care of everything."

She straddles his body. Taking his erect cock in her hand she points it to her open vulva. She has to raise her body higher than she is used to with her husband to sink down on his cock.

She slowly slides down on his nine-inch cock. Resting her palms on his nipples she lowers her head to watch his cock disappear into her nether regions. She controls her descent until their bodies meld at the pubis. Tommy takes over. He begins a steady fucking motion. With each stroke it feels like he reaches further into her tight passage.

He moans, "Fuck what a tight cunt. Chuck you've really prepped her. Not every woman can handle a cock like mine."

Lynn answers for Chuck, "He has prepped me. I just love the feel of a big cock in my pussy." She says to Chuck, "How's this look? Do you like watching me?"

"You look good riding his cock. I told you how much you'll like fucking other men."

Mike is on the Metrorail after leaving his meeting. He's glad he can relax instead of hassling traffic. It gives him uninterrupted time to think about the last few days. He knew his wife had pent up desires, but the ferocity of her lust has taken him totally by surprise. He absently looks out the window with his mind filled with images of his wife and Chuck. It reminds him of the images he has of his first wife with Chuck and his brother.

He arrives at the train station and after a short drive reaches home. He hopes he can watch his wife with Chuck again before taking him to the airport. He pulls in their garage. Lynn's car is here. She must be back from her appointments. Feeling a stirring in is groin, he thinks maybe he'll get some. He opens the door to the laundry room and heads to the kitchen and family room. He's expecting to see Lynn. Instead he gets a shock. It's Chuck. And he's nude!

Chuck is non-plussed being nude in Mike and Lynn's kitchen. He nonchalantly says, "Hey Mike. We didn't know when you were going to get back."

"Our meeting ended and I decided to come here instead to going back to the office. Where's Lynn?'

"You can't hear? She's upstairs fucking. I brought along a friend. I came down to get her a glass of water. Go ahead and get out of that suit and join us."

Good grief! Chuck is sharing his wife with another man. But that's Chuck. Just like he shared Susan. Then he's aware of sounds coming from the bedroom. Taking off his suit he heads for upstairs apprehensive yet aroused with what he will find. Entering the library close to the opening to the foyer and stairs, the sounds are more distinct. There is the rhythmic motion of their bed and Lynn moaning and telling some guy named Tommy to fuck her.

He notices two suitcases and shoes at the front door. Heading upstairs his wife's vocalizations are more distinct.

Chuck is saying, "That's it fuck her. I told you she was a slut."

Another voice speaks, "Lynn is a slut. You like taking our cocks don't' you? What if your husband could see you now?"

"Ooohhh... fuck I love your cocks. Keep fucking me. Don't worry about my husband. He won't mind."

In spite of watching Lynn and Chuck Mike is not prepared for the sight in front of him. Lynn is on her stomach with a couple of pillows underneath her propping her up giving a man, who he assumes is Tommy, access to her cunt. Her arms are outstretched and hands clutching the rumpled sheets.

The place is a mess. The sheets and bedclothes are all rumpled and partially hanging off the side. There's a pillow askew on the bed and another one on the floor along with articles of lingerie and two sets of men's jeans and shirts. Chuck is standing by the bed with a glass of water stroking his cock watching Lynn fuck. From this angle Mike can't see Tommy's cock, but he must be hung based on the length of his strokes.

Mike stands by the bed to get a better view of his wife's fucking. Tommy is hung. He looks even longer than Chuck. It doesn't look like Lynn is having any trouble taking the entire length. Lynn becomes conscious of her husband stroking his cock watching.

She says in a lust filled voice, "Hi honey. We didn't know when you were coming home. Chuck brought a friend for me to fuck. Wasn't that considerate? Join us on the bed to get a closer look."

Mike joins the couple on the bed and strokes his erection. Lynn looks over her shoulder at Tommy, "Pull your cock out so my husband can see what nine inches looks like."

Mike is mesmerized as Tommy's cock eases out of his wife's cunt. Her distended wrecked cunt lips come into view. How long have they been fucking?

Lynn says to her husband, "See how big he is. They've been fucking me Texas style. Go ahead and feel his cock in my pussy."

Mike feels another man's slick cock penetrating his wife's cunt. He has the same surrealistic feeling he had the first time Chuck fucked Susan that it was another woman and his wife taking another guy's cock.

"How is it honey. Doesn't his cock feel good?"

"Yeah it does. You look hot taking on big cocks."

Still stroking his cock, Chuck tells him, "Let your wife give you a blowjob while Tommy fucks her. She really likes having a cock at both ends."

Mike doesn't know what to think. Here's Chuck telling him about his wife's sexual preferences. He moves next to his wife's head. Lifting her chin he presents his cock to her eager mouth. Tommy resumes his fucking while Lynn sucks her husband.

Mike tells her, "That's it suck my cock."

Lynn takes him deep in her mouth and moans around his cock, "Your cock tastes so good. I just love having two at the same time."

Chuck strokes his cock while Tommy fucks Lynn and she sucks Mike. The sounds of sex, flesh on flesh and moans from all four fill the room. Tommy forcefully grabs Lynn's hips and takes longer and rougher strokes. Lynn pushes her ass back against him, matching stroke for stroke. It doesn't take long for her to come in another earth-shattering orgasm.

She cums on her husband's cock. Mike relishes the heat of her mouth surrounding his cock as another man makes her cum.

"Ohhh...fuck Tommy. I just love cuming on your big cock."

Mike slips his cock back in his wife's mouth, "Keeping sucking. It's my turn to cum."

Lynn takes longer strokes with her lips and tongue milking her husband. With the additional stimulation of watching his wife fuck, it doesn't take long for Mike to erupt into his wife's adulterous mouth. He wonders how much cum she has taken.

He holds her head keeping his cock in her mouth. He moans, "Ohh... fuck Lynn what a blowjob. I can't believe how good you suck."

Lynn doesn't answer, she collapses on the bed. The three men let her rest. After a few minutes Chuck hands her the glass of water. She thanks him and takes a couple of deep swallows washing her husband's semen' down her throat.

Mike and Tommy help her on her back. Her ass is elevated on the pillows, legs splayed, cum leaking from her open cunt.

She holds her head in her hands and says in a post coital laugh, "Fuck that was something. I thought two cocks is great, but three is even better. Oh how rude of me. Honey this is Chuck's friend Tommy. He's another Texan."

Mike awkwardly introduces himself.

Lynn looks at all three men and says, "Look what you boys have done. I must really look a mess."

She's a mess. Lynn definitely looks fucked over. Her blonde hair is disheveled, makeup smudged, and splotches of dried cum on her body. But her cunt. With her legs lewdly spread, her cunt is fully visible. Mike has never seen anything like it. The folds of her labia and soft curls are drenched with a mixture of her pussy juice and Chuck and Tommy's cum. Her opening is wide from taking their thick cocks.

Lynn is reclining on her elbows. She tells her husband, "Look what Chuck and Tommy have been doing while you were at your meeting. Take a closer look."

Mike lies down between her legs. Lynn caresses his head, "My pussy needs some more attention. See what it tastes like."

Mike doesn't have to be told to eat his wife's freshly fucked cunt. Knowing she is tender from fucking two other guys, he takes long slow licks with his tongue.

Lynn purrs, "Honey take your time. There's a lot of cum for you." She says to Chuck and Tommy, "Feed me some more cock while my husband cleans me."

The foursome settle down to leisurely oral sex. Mike cleans his wife while she cleans Chuck and Tommy. Mike is aroused watching their cocks slide between his wife's luscious lips. Lynn imagines what she looks like with her husband eating her while she sucks two cocks. Tommy is finished. She takes his soft cock deeper in her mouth. She sucks Chuck back to hardness. 'Doesn't he ever quit? If our friends could see me now.'

Mike continues eating his wife watching her alternate sucking Chuck and Tommy. His wife milks Chuck until he tenses up and releases more cum in her mouth. She doesn't have any problem taking him at the back of her throat. In just a few minutes of eating his wife she climaxes with a sigh. Lynn finishes cleaning her guests. Satiated she excuses herself to go to the bathroom.

Chuck says, "Mike I had no idea my trip would turn out like this. We hate to leave but need to catch our flight. Can you call us a cab?"

"I'll take you. Lynn probably could use a little rest."

Chuck and Tommy freshen up in the spare bedroom. They finish dressing in the bedroom when Lynn comes back in.

She gives a pout, "Do you have to leave?"

Chuck laughs, "We hate to but we need to get back to work tomorrow."

Still nude Lynn gives them a deep kiss. She says in a faux southern accent, "You boys come back real soon y'heah."

Mike puts on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt. He tells his wife he will take Chuck and Tommy to the airport so she can rest.

On way to the airport Tommy is the first to speak, "Man, your wife is something else. She's one of the hottest wives I've ever fucked. How long have you guys been fooling around?"

Mike answers, "We haven't. Chuck was the first one."

"No fucking way! You should've seen her. I thought we would hang around a little and then fuck her. But she was right in your bedroom door wearing a see-through negligee with garter belt and stockings. She just asked us if we wanted some pussy. There's no way she's never fucked any one before."

Mike feels a cringe hearing another man telling him how his wife offered her pussy.

Chuck says, "You can tell she's hot. She told me that her other boyfriends tried to control her. Mike let's her be herself. He doesn't mind if she flirts with other guys. I guess I was just able to unleash her."

Mike continues the thread, "She also comes from a very controlling family. That coupled with the fact Chuck and I have a history. He fucked my first wife."

"So he knew you wouldn't mind if he fucked Lynn. Does she know about your ex?"

Mike replies, "I never talk about my first wife. So she doesn't know."

Chuck's silent.

"Man that is something else. Tell me about this private game."

Mike describes the private game.

"So let me get this straight. In the public game, we would hang around your house waiting to go to the airport and she would just flirt and show us some skin. But in the private game she offers us her pussy and we take turns fucking her."

"That's pretty much it."

"That's a hot game. I've never had a couple play like that. Now that your wife has had the taste of forbidden fruit, do you think she'll want to fuck other guys? What about you? Will you mind?"

"I don't know. Things happened so fast. Up to this point it's only been fantasy. This is pretty safe since both of you are from out of town. None of our friends will know."

Chuck says, "It may not be totally up to you. She may want to continue. Tell us one of her favorite fantasies."

Mike tells them Lynn's fantasy of meeting a businessman at a hotel lounge and going back to his room.

Chuck says, "That's a hot fantasy. Here's how you can tell if she wants to fuck some more. When you go out to a show or dinner, do you ever strop for drinks at an upscale hotel lounge so she can flirt with businessmen?"

How does Chuck know these things? Mike replies, "Not really. When we go to symphony concerts, she always dresses classy and on the way home I suggest we stop for drinks so I can watch guys hit on her. But she always wants to go straight home, so I quit asking."

"The next time you go to the symphony, the first clue will be she wears something sexy and low cut that shows her breasts. Then on the way home if she suggests stopping for drinks then you'll know she wants to fuck some more. That way she doesn't think you are pressuring her."

"We are going to the Kennedy Center next Friday. I'll have to think about that."

Mike continues driving while the Texans lewdly talk about his wife's pussy and how what a good cocksucker she is. He experiences the cuckold's twin emotions of being turned on listening to other men talk about his wife and slight humiliation as they talk about her sucking their cocks in front of him.

They reach the airport and Mike drops the two Texans out at their departure terminal.

Chuck shakes his buddy's hand, "Thanks for the hospitality. This was much better than a hotel. Lynn is really something."

"I'm glad you could stay with us. I know Lynn liked your visit. When are going to be back?"

"I'm not sure. This is a new company we were just exploring some mutual business opportunities. But Lynn has certainly given some incentive to make it sooner rather than later."

After hearing Mike and her new fuck buddies leave, Lynn relaxes in bed after her afternoon fuck fest basking in the memory of her illicit activities. She smiles inwardly thinking about taking on two men. 'Fuck that was great taking on two guys. Not just two men but two hung men! Did I really take nine inches? One hung alpha was something else but two is indescribable. They treated me like a fuck toy' She contrasts Mike with her other boyfriends. I can imagine my last boyfriend walking in and catching me in bed with two guys. But Mike was turned on. He even joined in.'

She is more conscious of her body. Heat is still centered from her freshly fucked pussy. She opens her legs reliving spreading them for Chuck and Tommy. 'How many times have I cum in the last three days?' She reaches for the water glass on the bedside table. 'Will I able to wash the taste of cum from my mouth? In spite of the afternoon's sexual activity she's still aroused thinking about sucking other men's cocks and opening her cunt for them. For that's what it is. She no longer has a cute innocent pussy but a naughty married cunt.

'What's it going to be like when Mike returns home and it's just the two of us? We haven't had a chance to discuss our feelings since Chuck and I started the private game. I know I liked it. Mike was turned on when Chuck fucked his first wife so there shouldn't be any remorse on his part. I'll take Chuck's advice and feed his fantasies to gage his reaction. I'll tell him about fucking Chuck and giving him a blowjob.' She drifts off for a short nap with mental images and physical sensations of fucking her husband's buddy.

12