The Private Society

Story Info
A chance meeting in a supermarket car park leads to more.
7k words
4.4
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm so sorry young man, I just didn't see you." Said the older lady in front of me.

"Look, don't worry, it doesn't look too bad." I responded.

"I feel terrible, fancy bumping into your car like that, I'm so clumsy."

"Honestly, it's fine, it looks like it will buff right out, no drama."

"Are you sure young man, I'm June by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Steve."

I was shopping after work on a Friday evening. I always did this at the local supermarket after work. I hated going on a Saturday as I didn't like wasting the weekend shopping. I loaded my car up and closed the boot, when this older, but extremely glamorous lady bumped the side of my car with her trolley. She had four full, heavy bags.

"Here, let me help you with your bags"

Are you sure, I'm surprised you want to to help me at all after I've just damaged your car."

"Honestly, it could've happened to anyone, it's really not an issue, where's your car?"

"Just down here love, that Merc on the right."

Her car was lovely, it was about 10 years old but was an immaculate dark blue 2 seater with a soft top."

"Lovely car June, it's in great condition for it's age, a bit like you if you don't mind me saying."

June was around 60 and was in fabulous shape. She was extremely stylish and her hair was immaculate. It was blonde and perfectly styled, a bit dated but lacquered perfectly and the style suited her age. She was wearing a 2 piece navy dogtooth patterned skirt and jacket, dark tights and 3 inch heeled shoes. Her make up was very subtle but perfect, light blue eye shadow, framing her lovely blue eyes. She was class and elegance personified.

"Oh you cheeky thing, I bet you say that to all the women." obviously liking the compliment.

"Only the good looking ones." I retorted quickly.

"Well thank you very much, you've made my day, a man your age giving an old lady like me compliments doesn't happen often." she smiled and gave me a wink. She was definitely used to compliments.

"Tell me Steve, how old are you then.?"

"I'm 25 June, in fact, I was born in June, how's that for a coincidence.?"

"Ooh, fancy that, listen, I do have to go, my husband is expecting me. He doesn't really cook and he gets really grumpy if his dinner isn't on the table when he gets in from golf, men huh" she smiled and rolled her eyes.

I smiled back and thought, "lucky, lucky man."

"I play a bit of golf too, where does he play.?"

"Oh, just the course near Woolaton, do you know it.?"

"Funnily enough, yes. I play there myself sometimes."

"Well, what a small world Steve."

"Absolutely, absolutely." I replied.

"Before I go Steve, give me your number. If the car needs repairing then I want to pay. It's not fair that you should pay for any damages, especially as it was my clumsy fault."

We exchanged numbers and we took off in separate directions. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was 35 years or so older than me but she was so captivating and stylish, putting most girls my age to shame. I got home and surveyed the damage to the car, it wasn't too bad but there was a dent which did need a repair.

I drove to my local garage to let them have a look. I got the quote back and was told it would be £175. I booked it in for the following week. They emailed me an invoice as I needed to let June know.

I messaged June to give her the bad news. If it was half that price I would've paid the full amount myself, but I lived alone and couldn't really afford it.

"Hi June, it's Steve from the supermarket car park. I hope you don't mind but I've just received the bill for the damage to the car. I'm afraid it's £175, you did say it was OK to message. I hope you don't mind? Best regards, Steve."

I sent the message and wasn't sure if I'd get a response. Two minutes later my phone beeped.

"Hey Steve, what a lovely surprise. I'm glad you messaged as I have been so worried about your car. Of course I don't mind you messaging. I told my husband and we both insist on paying. Could you pop the invoice around to us and we will pay you by bank transfer, is that ok.?"

I was so happy that I would get to see her again so I replied instantly.

"Thank you so much, that's very kind of you, when are you free.?"

Her response was instant.

"We have to go out but will be back around 6pm, shall we say 7 o clock.?"

"Perfect, what's your address.?"

"It's on Wood Lane and is a house called Woodlands, up on the left as you drive up."

"Great, I'll see you there."

"x" Was her response.

The "x" left me feeling a little horny I must admit, I've always liked older ladies and older people in general. Girls my age are fine but they just don't have the confidence and don't engage you like older people do, give me experience any day.

It was 6.30 so I set off, it was about 30 minutes away and I like to be punctual. The roads were clear and I found the road. The houses were amazing, all detached and set back from the road. They clearly had money so I imagined the £175 bill would be a drop in the ocean. The gate was left open so I made my way up the pebbled drive and parked next to June's Merc. I got out and rung the doorbell.

"Hi, Steve I presume.?"

"Yes, Hi. I have the invoice for you here, June said it was fine."

"Hi Steve, I'm Charles, pleased to meet you, let's have a quick look at your car, see what the damage looks like shall we.?"

Charles was about the same age as June, he was around 6' 1" or so to my 6' 2". He was dressed in a pair of beige golf trousers and was sporting a diamond Pringle golf jumper. He was fairly slim but did have a slight belly, nothing major but quite noticeable.

"June tells me you play golf too Steve."

"Yes I do, in fact I'm playing at Woolaton tomorrow, I'm booked in for a 9am tee off."

"Really, I'm booked in tomorrow at 9.15, I'll probably see you, what's your handicap.?

"Oh, I play off 12, I don't play as much I'd like down to the cost, I live alone so I have to be careful as I have the mortgage to pay etc. What's your handicap Charles.?"

"I play off 3 Steve, I play most days though, I've been a member there for about 15 years."

"Very impressive." I said.

Just then June appeared and looked fab. Her hair was the same as before but she was dressed in a more relaxed outfit. She had extremely trendy white flared trousers, a sky blue polo top with a navy blue jumper over her shoulders, tied at the front. The look was finished off with a crisp pair of plain white leather trainers.

"Hello Steve, lovely to see you again. I'm still mortified about your car, come on, come in. Would you like a tea or a beer perhaps.?"

"Hi June, thanks. I'll have a beer if that's OK.?"

"No problem, come on boys, let's get ourselves inside."

We entered and the house was fantastic, they clearly had money but money can't buy taste and they clearly had taste. We made our way into the kitchen and sat around the island with a beer, June had a glass of Prosecco. The kitchen was lovely and bigger than the whole of my downstairs. Their taste was really contemporary, not chintzy, but minimal with everything in its place.

"Lovely house you have here guys, I'm really jealous. You have impeccable taste."

"Oh thank you very much Steve, it's taken a few years to get it how we like it. Fortunately we are both retired, so whilst Charlie boy is golfing, I do the cooking and cleaning. Dinner is always ready for his lordship when he comes home, isn't it darling.?"

I looked at Charles who rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Right then Steve, let's get you paid up shall we?" said June.

I gave her my bank details and she made a payment via her banking app on her phone. My phone beeped 10 seconds later, confirming the payment.

"All paid, thanks again guys, I really appreciate it."

"Our pleasure, think nothing of it. If it wasn't for my clumsiness then we wouldn't be sat here would we?" Said June.

"I suppose not" I said.

I stayed for a few minutes more before making my excuses to leave.

"Right, I've got to go, I'm meeting a friend later for a drink."

"Oh, who's the lucky girl?" June enquired cheekily.

"Haha, no, just a mate. It's not a late one as I'm up early for golf. Lovely to meet you Charles, and June, lovely to see you again."

"Well, it's been our pleasure. Have a great night, bye love"

Charles showed me to the door, I shook his hand and said goodbye.

"I'll look out for you tomorrow, play well." He said.

"OK, I'll look out for you too, bye mate"

I drove home and thought what a fab couple they were. Extremely friendly, stylish and good looking. They seemed the perfect match, even after 30 odd years of marriage.

I met my friend and told him all about what had happened. I hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks so filled him in on the details. I described them both and he could see I was taken with June.

"Sounds like she fancies you too Steve" teased my friend.

"No, she's just a really nice person but wow, she is stunning for her age."

"She's old enough to be your grandmother Steve, you dirty old goat"

"I know, but you need to see her, you'd soon understand."

We had a couple more pints and I made my way home, conscious of an early start.

I slept well and made a cuppa, some toast and dressed into my golf gear. I made my way over to the course.

I did keep an eye out for Charles but I didn't see him anywhere. I finished my round and as it was a hot day, I needed a shower. My friend was already at the bar, so I hurried into the shower, thirsty and in need of a drink.

I was showering and was in a world of my own. Suddenly I was conscious of a pair of eyes on me, it was Charles.

"Hi Steve, I was looking out for you earlier but didn't see you. Did you play well?"

I felt a bit embarrassed and tried to cover up slightly. I was taken aback at what he said next.

"You have a great body Steve, very athletic."

I did have a good body, it was athletic more than muscular, a swimmers body more than anything.

"Thanks." I replied, yes, I had a good round thanks, shot an 87. What about you, good game.?"

"Oh not bad, shot a 78."

"Wow, super impressive."

Charles stripped off and joined me in showering. I should've felt a bit worried but if anything, it started to turn me on a bit. There he was, without any sense of embarrassment as he reached for his soap from his little bag.

We talked a bit about golf and I glanced down at his cock. It was about 5 inches long but very fat, his balls were big and we're hanging very low. He was neatly shaven too and he obviously tried to keep in shape. He did have a slight belly and the forming of man boobs, gravity can be cruel when you get old. What was refreshing was the fact he had no tattoos like most people nowadays. He noticed me glance at his cock, he looked at me and said,

"It's a grower Steve, not a shower." and laughed.

He looked at mine and commented that I had a nice looking cock. Mine was about the same size, just not as thick. My instincts told me it was all wrong but I was getting slightly aroused. I quickly finished showering, jumped out and wrapped a towel around me.

"Hey Steve, listen. I hope you don't think this is weird, can I ask you something? Tell me to clear off if you like.?

"No sure, what is it? "

"Well, as I was leaving this morning, June said, if you see Steve, invite him around for some tea. To be honest, I think she has taken a bit of a shine to you, silly old thing. I know it's short notice and a bit out of the blue, but she asked me to ask so, here we are, fancy it?"

My cock was beginning to twitch at his words and I already knew I was going to go, so I pretended to stall, making it seem like I wasn't too keen.

"Oh wow, OK errm."

"Nothing heavy, just a light salad and a couple of drinks to properly say sorry for your car."

"OK then, thanks, what a lovely gesture. What time.?"

"Let's say 7ish, you don't have to be on time, anytime around then will be fine."

"OK, great. I'll see you there."

I got dressed and Charles dried off and messaged June to let her know I'd accepted. I met my friend in the clubhouse and drank my pint.

"You took your time." he said.

"Oh, no shower available so I had to wait." I lied.

I wasn't going to tell him anything as he would say they were too old and he would probably laugh at me. Anyway, it might be completely innocent so I wasn't really expecting anything from it.

I got home and chose to wear a pair of sand coloured linen trousers with a short sleeved, light blue linen shirt and a pair of white canvas trainers. It was a warm evening and it seemed suitable, casual attire. I booked a cab which was going to pick me up at 6.30 to get me there for 7. The cab arrived and I jumped in, the usual small talk ensued, the driver asked me what I was up to, I told him I was going to see my grandparents.

We arrived bang on time.

"Have a nice time mate." said the cabbie.

"Thanks, see you."

I walked up the drive, the stones crunching under my feet. I rung the bell and Charles greeted me like an old friend.

"Stevie, you made it, thanks for coming, come on in."

"Well, thanks for the invite, I really appreciate it."

"Come on, say hi to Juney, she's in the kitchen."

Juney was his nickname for her, I opened the door and there she was, looking resplendent as I knew she would. I was taken aback again at her natural beauty which it seemed, required little effort. She was wearing a stunning, yellow flowery patterned dress and a pair of strappy tan leather wedge shoes which were open toed. The wedged heel showed off her calves wonderfully. Her perfectly manicured toe nails were beautifully painted red with a pearl necklace completing her classy look. Her eyes were the most attractive blue and she complemented them by adding classy and tasteful blue eye shadow. She was just stunning and totally mesmerising.

"Hey Steve, thanks for coming at such short notice, we're really pleased you accepted our invite." She came over and kissed me on the cheek, She smelt amazing, just the right amount of perfume.

"No, not at all. I really appreciate the invite."

"You're very welcome Steve, think of it as our way of saying sorry for your car."

Charles joined us and asked me what I was drinking.

"I'll have a prosecco please"

"We have a couple of bottles of champagne in the fridge if you'd prefer.?"

"Oh, OK then, lovely."

"No problem, I must say, it makes a change to see you with your clothes on." Said Charles as he walked over to the fridge.

"Charlie, stop it, you'll frighten him off, poor thing." Said June smiling wickedly.

"Haha, it's fine, I could say the same Charles."

"Haha, I suppose you could." he replied cheerfully.

"Look at you boys, I feel all left out what with all this talk about being naked." June replied mischievously.

"Come outside Steve, let's sit in the garden, it's too nice an evening to sit inside. Grab your drink and follow me outside."

"I'll be out in 10 boys, dinner is nearly ready." June shouted.

The garden was wonderful and absolutely beautifully maintained. The perfectly mowed lawn with the stripes cut into it was framed by a high, private hedge all around.

"Beautiful garden Charles, this must take some looking after.?"

"Well, we are lucky as we have a gardener who comes around once a fortnight to keep it Tidy for us."

June made her way outside carrying some bowls of salad to the pre laid table.

"Here we go boys, just a simple salad with some cold meats. Is that OK for you both?"

"Perfect, thanks June, it's really good of you both."

"Not at all, just a little treat to say sorry, it's the least I could do."

"Here's to friends and err, golf." Said Charles as we all chinked glasses.

"Silly old Charlie and his golf, at least it keeps him out of the house. Here's to friendship and good times, that's a proper toast Charles." She joked.

She really was spectacular to look at, I couldn't look too much as I was scared I'd make it look too obvious. I needn't have worried as June started to play footsie with me under the table. My cock was really beginning to twitch. June just seemed to hold onto my every word, gazing into my eyes every time I spoke. Charles could clearly see what was happening, but he didn't bat an eye lid. He was probably used to her harmless flirting after all those years together.

We had been outside chatting and laughing for a couple of hours when June announced that we should go in as she was feeling "a bit chilly." I helped bring the plates in and offered my thanks again for a fabulous meal.

Charles showed me into the lounge and went back to the kitchen for more drinks. He was gone for a minute or two so I scanned the lounge. There was a large flat screen TV on the wall and a real fire, which was ready to light. Expensive abstract art adorned the walls. There were 2 large L shaped sofas which were perfectly symmetrical. In the middle of the sofas sat a perfectly polished and gleaming low, glass coffee table.

He returned and lit the fire on June's orders.

"She's getting a bit nesh in her old age."

I smiled and he came and sat next to me.

"Listen, Juney really has taken a shine to you Steve, I have too. I told her all about our meeting in the shower after golf and she replied, "Oh you lucky thing. She can't stop talking about you."

My cock was really beginning to strain in my trousers, thank god I chose loose linen ones I thought.

"Let's say we have some fun, what do you think.? I noticed you earlier, you couldn't take your eyes off her could you? I don't mind at all, in fact it turns us both on. We love watching each other play and would love to invite you into our circle. We don't invite just anyone, but like I said, we have a really good feeling about you Steve. What do you think.? You can do or say anything with us, you can use her separately, or me, or both together for your pleasure and it will never go any further."

I was so turned on by his words and couldn't quite believe what he was saying.

"I like you both too, older people turn me on much more than younger ones and it does turn me on to think you see me as suitable playmate. Are you sure this is OK?" I replied naively.

"Don't worry about a thing, just enjoy the ride, I'm sure we will all get along fine. All limits will be respected. If you're uncomfortable at any stage then that's fine, no judging here." He replied reassuringly.

I was hugely flattered, excited butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

He poured me another champagne and June walked in.

"Ooh lovely, I love having the fire on, it's so cosy. What are you boys whispering about?, me I hope."

"Come and sit down Juney darling, come and sit opposite us."Charles requested.

June sat opposite and crossed her legs, hanging them to the side.

"We were just talking about what we've been discussing for the last couple of days. Juney, why don't you show Steve your panties, I know you want to show him." George said confidently.

I nervously gulped, slightly shocked at his forwardness.

"Charles, don't be so filthy. Why would he want to look up there, you don't want to see what's up my skirt, do you Steve.?" June replied chirpily. Her eyes fixed on me, unflinching.

I was so new to this and didn't know what to say or do. Even though I had the green light from Charles, I still felt nervous to answer. June took the lead.

"Because if he did, I'm sure his cock would be out in excitement." June continued as her tongue licked her top lip slightly.

My cock was so hard at this stunning woman teasing me with her husband completely approving and encouraging.

My trousers were now bulging and my cock needed freeing.

"I'm not showing you boys anything until I can see your cocks, why don't you both strip naked for me." June requested.

"in fact, you can undress each other, I would love to watch you take each others trousers and pants off." said June, totally in control.

12