The Privilege Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca's lips parted and for the second time this evening, I tasted the inside of a woman's mouth. But I didn't linger there for too long. My lips dipped down to Rebecca's neck, kissing the sensitive skin. She groaned and her legs squirmed on the cushions behind me.

"Jacob..." she whispered.

I took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinched it. Her back arched up off the seat. Her fingers ran through my hair, somehow both pushing and pulling my head into her skin. I decided I wanted a taste. I slid down her body and latched on to her tit with my lips. My tongue gave her erect nub a flick and her whole body quivered.

"Jacob please..." she whimpered

I sucked and played with her nipple for a while before moving to the other one. Her areolas were covered in gooseflesh and I loved feeling their texture on the tip of my tongue. My lips and fingertips appreciated the feeling of her smooth skin against them. My hands kept her pinned down, one on her shoulder, the other on her belly. When I had had enough, I moved back up to meet her lips, and we kissed breathlessly, our tongues thrashing in each other's mouths. My hand slipped from her stomach down over her hips and under the hem of her skirt. As soon as I was about to begin my ascent between her legs, her hand shot down and caught my wrist.

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob!" she blurted out. "Not here, please. Take me someplace else. Someplace private."

I kissed her again and grinned.

"I know a place."

***

Twenty minutes later, we stepped through the reception of The Hyatt, which was only a couple of blocks away from Petrosus. In another five we were checked in, courtesy Jacob Steinbeck's platinum card, and were headed up the elevator to our room on the forty-seventh floor. I hadn't wanted to take Rebecca back to Jacob's penthouse, not tonight. I had instructed Carver to head home for the evening. In the elevator I couldn't keep my hands off Rebecca's body, while she struggled vainly to not let the bell boy -- who was riding the elevator with us -- see what was going on less than a foot behind him. Poor guy, I would've given him a show on the polished steel walls if Rebecca had let me.

At the door to our room, I sent the bell boy off with a wink.

"I got it from here."

His footsteps hadn't even died down the hallway before I picked Rebecca up and pushed her against the wall next to the open door. I ground my mouth on hers as her legs wrapped around me.

"Jacob!" she protested. "Let's go inside first!"

"We're not going in the room." I told her.

"Huh?"

"I know someplace better."

I set her down and led her by hand to the emergency staircase.

"Where are we going?"

"Someplace private."

We climbed three more floors, and went halfway up another when we came to a landing that said "Mezzanine Deck 2". I pulled out a card that the night manager had slipped me discreetly while Rebecca wasn't looking. I swiped it on the reader next to the frosted glass sliding door and it hissed open.

"Whoa"

That had been Damian Baker's reaction too, when he first came upon the Mezzanine Decks at the Hyatt. These outdoor decks hung off the side of the hotel every twenty-fifth floor. Encased in glass walls, they hosted a jacuzzi, a small bar, a lounge area with some deck chairs -- and for our purposes, soundproofed walls and ceiling. At present, the only light inside the glass and steel cube came from the moonlight streaming through the tinted glass ceiling.

"You like it?"

Rebecca was still taking it all in. She stepped to one of the floor-to-ceiling tinted glass walls and looked down on to the street below, her hands clasped to her chest.

"I've... never been to a place like this before."

"So that's a yes?"

Rebecca grinned and walked over to me, her heels clicking on the wooden deck. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and stood on tiptoe to give me a kiss on the jaw.

"Thank you." She breathed against my cheek. "Now let's get you out of that shirt. I want to see those pecs again."

I obliged her, stripping down to just my trousers. She watched from a distance, eyes taking in my new body.

"You know, I've seen you shirtless before, but not like this. Not in the dark. Makes you look... feral."

"In that case, advantage Rebecca Jin, because I've never seen you shirtless."

Rebecca smirked and began undoing her blouse. Shrugging it off her shoulders, she let the silky garment fall to the floor. She began unzipping her skirt but I interrupted her. Stepping behind Rebecca, I grazed my lips against her ear and down her jawline as my fingers pulled the zipper all the way down. I hooked my thumbs on the skirt's waist and, despite the best efforts of her plump cheeks, stripped her of it. It slithered down her legs and fell to her ankles, before she stepped out of them. I ran my hands over her body -- up the sides over her ribs, trailing over her breasts, down her belly, around her waist and over her magnificent ass. I squeezed one fleshy cheek in my hand and gave it a sharp smack. Rebecca gasped. I whipped her around and stared into her eyes.

"I can't wait any longer."

She nodded and climbed into my arms. I carried her to one of the deck chairs and set her down on the cushion. I stripped out of my pants before I climbed on top of her, just as she unhooked her bra and deposited it on the floor. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her perfume as my tongue zapped her nerves with little flicks. And her hair... so soft, as my cheek brushed against it. I ran my fingers through her locks. I realised I had forgotten so many little things about a woman's body. I could have spent the next hour getting to know Rebecca's, reliving old memories and making new ones.

But the urgent need in my loins needed sating. I couldn't wait any longer. I reached down and pulled my cock out. While Damian Baker had made up for his lack of length with a bulbous head and girthy shaft, Jacob Steinbeck was packing a little over eight inches, and had a sideways curve to boast of. Also, he was circumcised whereas Damian hadn't been. This was going to be interesting.

"You ready?" I asked my secretary. She bit her lip and nodded. I began pulling the waistband of her panties down her legs but Rebecca gently pushed my hand away, instead pulling the gusset to the side. She was sporting a trimmed bush, and her puffy mound glistened in the moonlight with her excitement. I guided the tip of my cock to her slick entrance and pushed, parting her folds and entering her.

Oh she felt so goooood

I don't know if it was because I hadn't had sex in nearly a decade, because of her almost-nubile tightness, or because Jacob was circumcised, but as I entered her I felt every fold, every ridge, every velvety contour of Rebecca's pussy. It felt divine, almost as if I was rediscovering sex. Rebecca moaned and gripped the side of the deck chair with one hand, and my forearm with the other. I sunk almost all the way inside her, to the point where my balls brushed against her taint. Rebecca folded her legs up so her ankles were under her hips, arched her back and spread her knees, opening her sex to me. I pulled back a little and began thrusting into her.

"You're so fucking tight" I groaned in her ear

Rebecca's face was contorted in pleasure. My slipped down and grabbed her bare tit, squeezed it. Her skin was flushed pink, and her tits rolled on her chest with each thrust. I pinched her nipple between my index and middle finger.

"ffffucckkkkk!" she hissed

I was recording it all mentally. Our surroundings, the light, the shadows, the creaking of the deck chair under both our weights, our breaths, her groans, my groans, the smoothness of her skin under my fingertips, the beads of sweat beginning to roll down my back, her grip on my forearm, her fingers entwined with mine on her breast, the pounding of my heartbeat, her warmth, her wetness, the boiling, frothing need in my groin...

Oh fuck

"Oh fuck" I grunted. It was too late. A second later, my entire body spasmed and froze, then spasmed again as the first torrent of cum erupted from my cock.

"AAAGH!" I cried out, eyes squeezed shut.

It was as if all of my being was concentrated on my cock, and with each twitch, each spurt, I felt reality shift and pulse around me. All the muscles in my body were tensed to their limits, and it felt like each next throb of my shaft would tear me apart. All the while, Rebecca's body kept pulling me into her, like she was enveloping me in a sateen cocoon. When I finally collapsed on top of her, spent, I felt like I had been sprinting for three days straight. As my breathing returned to normal, I realised I had tears in my eyes.

Rebecca cooed to me, her hands stroking my back. For another minute, I let myself luxuriate in the feeling of her body against mine. Then I rolled off her and sat up, making sure I was turned away from her so she wouldn't notice me wiping my eyes.

"Jacob, is something wrong?" Rebecca asked, stroking my arm.

I turned to her and smiled. I felt foolish.

"Nothing. This was... this was great."

"You sure? You were really silent for a while there."

"Nah I just... thought it would last longer."

And I really did. I was definitely taken by surprise when the first wave of my climax hit me. I had been so lost in Rebecca's sex that the thought of taking it slow hadn't even crossed my mind. And now I was drained. This had been a perennial problem in Damian Baker's sex life as well. When I surrendered my previous body, I thought I had left that problem behind. But I suppose some curses stay with you no matter what. I hung my head. Rebecca's hand stopped stroking me.

"Wait... we're not going for round two?"

I turned away from her again and shrugged my shoulders, in a sign of "I would if I could, sweetheart."

"Cuz your cock says otherwise" Rebecca whispered.

And she was right. My member, slick with our combined juices, was still at half mast, and showed no signs of receding. It twitched, as if backing up Rebecca's statement.

"Oh I... hadn't noticed."

"But I did. Because I'm not done."

I turned to her. Her face glowed under a shaft of moonlight. There was a coy smirk playing on her lips. Her tit still sported the print of my hand where I had squeezed it while I rode out my climax. I don't know if that had hurt. I felt like I had marked her.

"You can't just seduce me, bring me out to this amazing deck, fuck me, cum in me, roll over and say you're done, Mister Steinbeck."

I wasn't prepared for her brutal honesty, but her words were starting to have an effect on my manhood.

"Not that I don't appreciate everything we've done this evening. I just want it to last, longer than three minutes."

Rebecca folded up her knees again and parted her legs, opening her still-engorged sex to me. Her pussy lips drooled my seed out of her and onto the cushion. She rubbed her fingers on her mound, coating her fingertips with cum, and slowly, deliberately, brought them up to her mouth. She licked her slick fingers one by one, making a show of it.

"You just gave me a taste." She said, before leaning in close to my ear.

"Now I want the whole meal"

My cock twitched again. I gulped. Rebecca brushed her lips against my cheek, trailing soft kisses down the line of my jaw before planting them on mine. As we kissed, her hand grabbed a hold of my shaft and began stroking it. I sighed in her mouth. Her touch was immediately enervating. Rebecca offered her tongue to me and I took it eagerly. She lifted one leg over my lap and straddled me. Her hand pumped my cock, slowly bringing it back to life.

I broke away from the kiss and whispered,

"Suck me"

Rebecca smiled and got off my lap. She grabbed one of the small cushions from a nearby deck chair and placed it on the floor. She knelt between my legs, placing her knees on the cushion. Her fingers wrapped around my cock again, and she gave the shaft a couple of pumps before she opened her mouth and engulfed the head between her lips. I groaned and instinctively grabbed the back of her head. Her mouth was warm, and her tongue wetly grazed the underside of my shaft, right over the frenulum. It made me hiss and grab the edge of the deck chair with my free hand.

"You like that?" Rebecca popped up for a moment to ask. I nodded in reply, and pushed her mouth back on my cock. Her tongue coated my naked head with saliva, before she began bobbing her head up and down the shaft. She didn't go all the way down, just enough to get a nice rhythm going. Her hand stayed circled around the base of my shaft, while the other rested on my thigh. I felt all the floodgates opening back up as blood started to rush to my cock again, stiffening and lengthening. I had never experienced such a quick turn-around, not with the expert escorts I had hired a couple of times after my divorce, not even with my first girlfriend when I was in college. This was almost like a superpower.

Rebecca would exchange glances with me every once in a while, but otherwise her eyes stayed focused on my cock. Her expression was one of concentration, like she had to pay close attention to this. The mezzanine deck was filled with the wet sounds of her sucking and breathing around my cock. My hands roamed down her back and grabbed her ass. My fingers splayed open, I tried to take as much of the smooth, delicious flesh in my palms, but she was too well-endowed for that. I kneaded her rump and smacked her on the top of one juicy cheek. She gasped and moaned around my shaft. I smacked her on the other cheek. She winced and moaned again. Her eyes met mine and they were pleading, but not for me to stop, rather to keep going. I alternated between playing with her ass, massaging it and smacking it. In less than a minute her peachy skin had been marked red, as if someone had dropped a can of paint on it. With every smack it seemed she redoubled her oral efforts on my cock.

After another minute of this, Rebecca pulled her mouth off my shaft and took a big breath. Her lipstick was smudged and her eyeliner had begin to run. Stringers of drool hung from her chin. It had worked. My member was, barring its natural curve, ramrod straight. And it hadn't even been five minutes since I had came.

"Get on your back." She commanded me.

I scooted my ass up on the deck chair and laid down. Rebecca got up and swung her leg over the deck chair. Planting her knees on either side of my hips, she straddled me, sitting down on my thighs. I felt her wetness on my legs. I ran my hands appreciatively over her torso - her sides, her soft belly, her perky tits with her nipples proudly erect. Rebecca dipped her head, took one of my hands in hers and kissed my fingertips. I opened my mouth to speak but she shushed me.

"Shhhh... You've said enough." She knelt over, placing a hand on my chest for support. With the other she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. She stroked it a couple of times before bringing the head to her entrance.

"I want to remember this. So hush..."

With that she sank down on my manhood. Her eyes scrunched shut. Slowly, smoothly, in one stroke, she engulfed its length, until her ass rested on my hips. She exhaled through her teeth. I had been holding my breath, watching the spectacle, and I let it out then in a long sigh. She felt so good. And somehow, this position felt way better. More... intimate. I didn't know why I had never tried it with any of my past girlfriends and wife.

Rebecca rolled her head in a circle, as if stretching out taut muscles in her neck, before she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She began to roll her hips, grinding her crotch on mine. The warmth of her sex enveloped my shaft, and it felt great, but it was obviously not the type of action to get me off. This time around, the pleasure was all hers. Rebecca controlled me, through the grinding of her hips. Her hair fell across her face and she didn't bother pushing it away. She leaned back and grabbed on to my thighs above my knees, supporting herself. Her back arched, pushing her glorious tits out into silvery shafts of moonlight. In that light, her dark areolae contrasted deliciously against the peach of her skin, which was covered in a slight sheen of sweat. In fact, I could smell her natural musk. And it was driving me wild.

It was strange, being in this position. Being used by someone for their express pleasure. I had read many an article on positions like these in the past years but never had a partner to try it out with. My ex-wife had been as unimaginative as I, and the prostitutes I had hired had just let me use their bodies to get off in the fastest and quickest way I knew how, and pay them the next morning. But with Rebecca, who had grown up in a much different era than I had, I was getting a sexual re-education. So while her body, her sex, her scent was driving me wild, I knew I needed to just lie down and let her have hers.

Soon enough, Rebecca's groans grew more frequent, and her grinding got a bit more frantic. I watched as her hips bucked on top of mine, her delicious curves that rolled off her waist quaking and jiggling. I felt the tiny nub of her clit grinding on my pubes. Her tits writhed on her chest, unattended. I remedied that by grabbing both in my hands, pinching and squeezing the nipples between my fingers.

"Oh fuck yes Jacob, just like that."

Her head rolled back, face turned upwards to the skylight and the skyline around us. Her breaths started coming in pants.

"Jacob... I'm so close... I'm so fucking close" She grunted. I wanted to grab her hips and fuck her from the bottom but I feared doing anything different at this stage. I just held on till Rebecca went over the edge.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes oooooohhhhhhh FUCK YES" she screamed

Her body went taut and her pussy gripped my cock in a vice grip. I felt the roiling pleasure vibrating out from her sex as her body jerked and quivered in a frenzy. Her hands gripped my thighs, her fingertips surely leaving a mark on my skin, as Rebecca rode out her orgasm. She whimpered, she mumbled, she whined and she panted, till she went limp. I crunched up and caught her torso in a hug before she rolled off the deck chair. I reclined back on the cushion, laying her spent body on top of mine.

Rebecca recovered faster than I had.

"That was fun." She mumbled in my chest, her breath almost back to normal. I had, at some point, slipped out of her, and my cock now lay pressed up and straining against her ass cheeks. It hadn't gone unnoticed, either. "But now we need to take care of you."

She pushed herself up off my chest.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Something more traditional."

She got off me and stood up. Then she turned around and bent over, presenting her delicious rear to me. I reached out for it but she stepped away. She wiggled her butt at me, taunting. I leant forward but again she stepped off just out of reach. She giggled.

"How are you not tired yet?" I asked, laughing.

"I run marathons on weekends. I could do this all night." Rebecca replied, still taunting. "And I know so can you" She pointed at the center of my chest. "I've heard stories..."

I got up off the deck chair.

"Marathons, huh? Is that how you grew that juicy ass?"

"Oh this?" She smirked and mischievously grabbed a handful of her ass. "This is just genetics."

I lunged for her but she dodged me. She strutted up to the jacuzzi, grabbed the handheld remote and began fiddling with the controls. I came up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I kissed the back of her shoulder.

"This is your idea of traditional?" I mumbled against the back of her neck. She didn't reply. The water's surface suddenly started bubbling, and the underwater lights grew brighter.