The Prize Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a bunch of jagoffs," Charlie added, clearly meaning Kevin and Hunter.

Andy then returned with Natasha's drink. He again took a sip from it before handling it to her.

"Here you go," Andy said handing her the drink.

"Thank you, Andy," Natasha said sweetly. She then pulled Andy back onto the couch next to her and put her arm around him.

"So, Andy," Angela asked, "How does your family feel about you spending the holidays with porn stars?"

Andy almost choked on his drink hearing the question. The girls all giggled at him.

"Well..." Andy started explaining, "My mom knows that I won a Caribbean trip. I figured the rest was unnecessary information at the present time."

The girls all laughed at that agreeing that was probably the right move.

"I bet your dad was proud though!" Alex said laughingly. "Did you tell him?" Andy shied from that.

"No, no I didn't," Andy said deflecting the question.

"Aw, you should've," Natasha opined, "I'm betting a high five would have been forthcoming!"

"I doubt it," Andy said, "He isn't a big part of my life," trying to deflect.

"Ugh, my dad too," Natasha said. "What does he do now?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Cassandra said deciding to join them.

"Dads and them sucking," Alex said. "Andy here was about to tell us about his."

"Ok, whatcha got, Andy?" Cassandra inquired.

"Nothing actually," Andy said honestly.

"Oh, come on," Angela prompted.

"Really, nothing."

"Come on, Andy. Share!" Charlie pushed.

"Ok, ok. My dad, uh, died when I was three. I never knew him."

This put a pall over everything. Every girl gathered felt instant remorse for pushing it. Cassandra was just the first to voice it.

"Oh, God Andy; I'm so sorry!"

"No, don't worry about it," Andy reassured. "It was a long time ago and I've made my peace with it. I was raised by a great mom, and everything is good."

Alex sitting next to him tapped his chest in support.

At that same moment, Jerome came over to check on everybody.

"Everybody doing alright?"

"We are, thanks, Jerome," Angela declared. "We have a gentleman with us, unlike those fuck sticks over there."

"Yeah, I know its.... HEY!!"

Suddenly, they all saw Karlee and Liliana jump up away from Hunter and Kevin who they had been around most of the time. They both ran toward Andy's group as Jerome went over to Hunter and Kevin. Karlee started yelling.

"You don't touch us, without PERMISSION!!"

They were both laughing and snickering at the situation. Jerome wasn't having that.

"Hey, first and last warning! You treat these girls with respect, or both your asses will be on the next flight out back to lily-white dumbass land!!"

While even Andy was intimidated by the threat, even though it wasn't directed at him; Kevin and Hunter only made a show of being contrite and half said that they would behave. Jerome walked back to our group that now included Karlee and Liliana.

"Them muthafuckers are asking for it, I swear. You ladies, ok?" directing the questions to both the new arrivals.

"Yeah, we're ok. Just had enough of those assholes," Karlee answered. Liliana nodded in kind.

"You guys hang with us," Charlie recommended. "You don't need to put up with that shit. Andy, why don't you make them both your drink to calm them down?"

"Would you both like a drink?" Andy asked innocently.

"Yes, please!" Liliana spoke up. They were both underage in the states and wanted to take the opportunity.

"Be right back then, excuse me," Andy said heading back to the bar.

"He seems like a nicer guy," Liliana noted.

"Shit," Cassandra said. "Compared to those two ass lickers, he's a fucking saint!!" At this point, she couldn't give a shit if they heard her, which they didn't. All the girls there noticed that the Stevens Sisters were still over there with them.

"Better them than us," Alex noted. All the women there agreed.

Andy then returned with two more Jericho Turnpikes. He tasted them both and handed them to Liliana and Karlee respectively. They thanked him and took big sips.

"Oh, damn; that's really good!" Karlee exclaimed.

"Exactly," Charlie said. "Andy here is trying to get us drunk to take advantage of us," said with a heavy wink.

Andy was about to jump to his own defense when everyone started giggling, making it clear to him that none of them thought that was what he was doing. Alex then added to the joke with a small smile and a wink.

"So, Andy," Cassandra prodded, "What are you hoping to get out of this weekend?" saying it with a smile.

Andy thought of this and either him or the alcohol came up with an answer.

"Fresh air and a tan," Andy retorted. The girls around him all laughed.

It was around that time that the duo of douchtopia started to notice that Andy had a bunch of women surrounding him while they only had the Stevens sisters, the other girls not really paying attention to either of the guys.

"What the fuck, Hunt?" Kevin interjected. "Why is that fuck bogarting all the cooze?"

"Maybe they needed to borrow a tampon from him," Hunter suggested. They laughed pretty hard at themselves. Britany and Whitney didn't get the joke and figured they'd just stay there. The other girls were hanging out in their own group. Hunter and Kevin kept trying to cat call them over, but they all ignored him.

"What a couple of fucking cock munchers," Gianna uttered to the group of girls around her.

"What is their deal?" Dillion asked. "They do know we don't have to fuck them, right?"

"They just think they can get anything," Candace counseled. "White boy over there," indicating toward Andy, "is playing it right. Good for him."

They continued sipping their drinks and observing the scene. Sasha was standing with them initially, but now decided to join Andy's group.

"Hi, mind if I join?" she asked innocently of anyone who would respond.

"Of course!" Angela encouraged, "Join the real party." Within five minutes, Sasha had a Jericho Turnpike as well. This did not go unnoticed by Hunter or Kevin.

"Hey, why the fuck you all hanging around that fuck? Come party with some real men!" Kevin bellowed.

"We are," Alex retorted. "Other than Jerome, only real man here!" pointing directly toward Andy. He blushed a little at this, unused to all this attention. Alex and Cassandra just continued to drape their arms around him, knowing the attention they were showing Andy was pissing off the two shit-eaters enormously.

"Fuck this!" Kevin proclaimed. "Come on, let's go." With that, Hunter and Kevin took the Stevens sisters into a side room. Jerome and Andy both saw this but didn't see the girls protest.

"God, they really are fucking dumb," Sara interjected now joining the larger group along with everyone else. All focus was on Andy now. Some of the girls were talking amongst themselves, catching up, sharing stories, and what not. But most of the girls were interested in this young man they were spending the holidays with.

"So, do you have a girlfriend, Andy?" Sara asked while sipping on the LIE that Andy had just made for her.

"No, no girlfriend," Andy answered honestly.

"What?!" Natasha interjected. "What's wrong with Long Island girls that they pass you by?"

Andy just shrugged his shoulders. He decided to quote one of his favorite comedians, gaining increasing confidence via alcohol.

"As Ron White says, can't fix stupid."

This got everyone laughing, even the girls who weren't paying close attention. Gianna then asked if he would make a drink for her. Several of the other girls wanted refills as well.

"I'll try to find a pitcher and make a batch for everyone to share. Jerome?"

"What's up, Andy?" Jerome answered as Andy approached.

"Is there a pitcher in the kitchen, you think?"

"I think so," he answered. "Try over the sink."

"Thanks, man," Andy said as he left the room.

"Hang on!" Cassandra insisted. "I wanna come with you, I wanna see how you make them."

Andy agreed and Cassandra hooked her arm on Andy's arm. Some of the girls were a little jealous, though none spoke up about it.

"He really is a nice guy," Sara opined.

"Anyone would seem nice next to those two asshats," Gianna retorted.

"No shit," Angela agreed.

Andy and Cassandra were in the kitchen looking for the pitcher. Andy was doing his best to avoid looking at her plunging, ample cleavage. Cassandra noticed this while he was searching for the pitcher and smiled.

"Like what you see?" she said teasing him.

"Sorry," Andy said somewhat sheepishly.

"It's ok," she consoled. "If I didn't want people looking, I wouldn't wear it. Not like you haven't seen me in less..."

Andy smiled at the truth of this and shook his head, laughing. He then continued his search and finally found the pitcher.

"Gotcha!" Andy said, proud of his success.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"

Andy and Cassandra both heard it. It was coming from the room where Hunter and Andy had taken Whitney and Britany.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

"Get Jerome!" Andy ordered Cassandra as he ran toward the room.

When he got there, Andy busted the door open. He saw the girls in their underwear and both guys all over them. He saw the girls struggling to get the two off of them. They were both slapping Kevin and Hunter while they tried to continue pawing at them. Andy sprang into action.

He launched himself at Kevin as he was closest to Andy. Kevin was on top of Whitney while she was struggling to throw him off. Andy managed to grab Kevin around the waist and started to yank.

"Get off of her!!"

"Fuck off, asshole!!" Kevin said struggling. Hunter saw this and got off Britany. He ran over toward Andy, but Jerome beat him there. Jerome got Hunter down on to the ground better than any linebacker.

"What the fuck are you fuckers doing?" Jerome bellowed.

Whitney got up and answered.

"These two fucks jumped on us and tried to rape us! Alan or Andy here, came in to stop them!"

Jerome figured that's what happened but wanted confirmation.

"Andy, you got him?" Jerome asking.

"Barely!" Andy answered. He was really struggling to keep Kevin under control, using more strength that he had thought he had.

"Let us go!" Hunter demanded.

"Oh, we'll let you go alright. Andy, stand him up."

Andy managed somehow to get Kevin to his feet and stood him up on the wall next to where Jerome had Hunter.

"What the fuck you think you guys are doing? We paid for these sluts!" Kevin proclaimed.

This got Andy immediately angry and started charging at him. Jerome pulled him off.

"Don't Andy! These shits ain't worth it," Jerome cautioned him. "Now you two are going to pack up your shit, we're going to the airport," producing a lead sap to show he meant business. The two meekly followed as Andy and the girls were checked out.

30 minutes later, Andy found himself still in that room now alone. The douchebags were gone, the girls were all in the living room trying to console Whitney and Britany. Bob came into the room with Andy now.

"Are you ok, Andy?" he inquired.

"Yeah, yeah..." he said wearily. "The girls! Are the girls alright?" he asked coming to his feet.

"They're fine, they're fine! Don't worry," Bob reassured him.

"What's gonna happen to those two?" clearly indicating Hunter and Kevin.

"They are on a plane already, back to the states with no refund. I'm so sorry this happened but thank you for stepping in like that."

"I'm just glad the girls are ok," Andy answered. He took a long deep breath. "So, what happens now?"

"What do you mean?" Bob asked slightly confused.

"I mean," Andy started, "Do the girls really still wanna be here after all this?"

"I don't know, I haven't talked to them."

"Well, I mean," Andy trying to put his words together correctly, "After this, do they even wanna still be here?" Andy explained. "I mean.... if they wanna all go home and call all this off, I'll understand."

Bob looked at him shocked as he said this. He couldn't believe that he was willing to call off his grand prize. He nodded absent mindedly.

"Well, I'll talk to them and see what they think. Just stay here a few minutes ok?" Andy nodded at this, and Bob went out to talk to all the girls.

"I knew those cocksuckers were gonna be trouble!" Charlie ranted while rubbing Whitney's back. Both her and Britany were in robes after Hunter and Kevin had ripped their dresses. All the girls couldn't believe this had gotten so far. Bob then came and addressed them.

"Are you ok?" directing the question to Britany and Whitney. Both nodded that they were. "Good, good. Andy was worried about you both," they both smiled at this, as did several of the other girls as this confirmed what they already thought about Andy.

"What are you gonna do with those two shits?" Angela asked.

"They're already gone. Jerome took them to the airport, and he put them on a flight. They're not coming back and they're not getting any money back."

"Better than they deserve!" Sara rightly said.

"Andy wanted me to ask you all what you wanted to do now," Bob asked.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked.

"Andy said that given what happened, he's perfectly willing to head home so you can all head back."

All 15 girls were shocked at this. This guy was now alone with 15 porn stars and was willing to give it all up, just for them. They all thought this over for a bit before Angela spoke up.

"Fuck that!" she exclaimed to everyone. "Fuck that! Those idiots aren't ruining my vacation! Ladies, we are in a luxurious villa, beautiful views, drinks, sun. And not to mention, the only guy left here is the guy we all actually like. Why the fuck should we leave?!" she insisted. "You guys can do what you want, but I'm staying!"

Alex nodded her head.

"She's right, let's stay and enjoy ourselves!"

"Yeah," Britany chimed in. "Fuck those two! This is our party."

"I think I'm gonna go, actually," Sasha said, thinking this was all too much for her, wanting to be home.

"Me too," Melanie replied, Florida not being that far away for her. All the other girls agreed to stay, some for the commitment, some for the fun, and some because they were curious about this random guy who would sacrifice his dream vacation for them.

"Ok, I'll go tell Andy and arrange for you two's flight," Bob said walking out.

"Yeah," Whitney said, "go get our hero!"

Once Bob was gone, the girls started giggling about all the fun they were gonna have, as Sasha and Melanie went to pack.

"This is gonna be fuckin' great!" Gianna declared.

"Fuck yeah it is!" Natasha agreed.

The Stevens Sisters talked amongst themselves and then Whitney spoke up.

"Just one thing, guys," she announced to everyone, "the boy is ours tonight," said with fire and desire in her eyes.

Everyone else had a laugh and agreed they had claim, under the circumstances, though Cassandra and Alex were visibly disappointed.

Bob walked back into the room where Andy was, already thinking about what he was gonna tell Mom about why his trip was cut short.

"Well," Bob said entering the room, "I talked to them and most want to stay."

Andy was stunned to hear this. He'd never thought that would be the answer.

"You're sure?" he inquired, "even the sisters?"

"Yep," Bob confirmed, "they wanna stay. Think about it, they get to have their vacation and the only guy here is you. They still get paid from the other guests who cancelled or were kicked out, so everybody wins. Only Sasha and Melanie are heading out." He said smiling at Andy patting him on the shoulder. "Well, you have a great time and a great vacation. Live like a king, young man! It certainly sounds like you've earned it. I'm leaving tomorrow so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

"Same to you," Andy answered as Bob left, still bewildered by everything that happened. After a minute, he gathered himself and got up. He headed out to the living room and saw all the girls there.

13 of them. 13 porn stars and him.

Oy.

Sara was the first to notice him return.

"Here's our hero!"

Everyone else cheered and hurrahed him, razzing him a bit. Andy's face got flush with embarrassment. He immediately went over to Whitney and Britney.

"Are you guys ok?" Andy asked.

"We're good," Britany answered. "Thanks again for what you did."

"Thank you," Whitney added.

"I didn't do much," Andy answered. "Jerome was the one who really stepped up. I'm just glad you guys are ok."

"Bullshit!" Sara interjected. "They said you jumped on top of the guy to get him off of them. I've done that too to get guys off, but with different results," she said smiling evilly. Everyone laughed at that, and Andy could only smirk.

"Who knows," Andy retorted, "with those two, me jumping on his back probably did get him off." That had everyone laughing and Alex was rolling on the floor on that one.

"He's right," Angela answered, "They're probably blowing each other on the flight home." More laughter erupted.

"Only action they'll get till Easter!" Gianna proclaimed.

"Well, ladies," Angela declared, "we now have a kickass vacation and even a protector, things are looking up!" she said with a wink that made Andy blush and slightly erect.

Andy laughed with the rest of them. He noticed it was getting late.

"I think," he started, "maybe I should head in, try and restart the vacation tomorrow."

Normally most of the girls would've said party on, but considering what happened, most agreed with Andy. Plus Whitney and Britany were ready to pounce anyway. Everyone said goodnight to each other and Andy. More than a few while they were saying goodnight to Andy gave him a kiss on the cheek and a slight grope of his crotch. They wanted Andy to know what was instore for him and all he could do is blush.

The girls were mostly doubled up in the other rooms of the house. Some had expanded out to grab the other rooms that the other "guests" didn't have to opportunity to use now. Most of the girls went straight to bed, but some stayed up to talk.

Alex and Natasha were bunking together, and both had similar thoughts.

"Boy, did we really get lucky with this shit," Alex opined.

"Yep," Natasha confirmed, "all the assholes are gone, and we have a week of luxury!"

"Damn right!" Alex agreed.

"And, I have to say; I really like Andy. I think he's cute," Natalie advanced.

"He is, and such a good guy too; jumping on those fucks."

"Think he can handle the idiot twins tonight?" Natasha said meaning the Stevens sisters. Everyone knew they weren't too bright or at least didn't portray themselves that way.

"Maybe he'll fuck some brains into 'em," Alex suggested. "He seems pretty fuckin smart."

"Yeah," Natasha said getting into bed. "Wanna take a run at him tomorrow?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Alex agreed before going to sleep.

Cassandra was having a similar discussion with Sara.

"I'm actually kinda jealous of Whitney and Britany," Cassandra admitted. "I kinda wanted to get with Andy myself."

"Me too," Sara admitted. "But they had to deal with those two fuckwads all night. I figure that buys them a first crack." Cassandra laughed at that.

"Besides," Sara continued, "I think Alex and Charlie may have given us a run for our money."

"Maybe," Cassandra admitted. She then smiled. "There's always tomorrow." Sara smiled and agreeing with the assessment. They both went to sleep knowing they had plenty of time to get with Andy.

"Shit was fucked up today," Liliana thought out loud to Dillion.

"Yeah, but at least we got rid of the creeps," Dillion added. "And Andy seems really cool."

"True," Liliana admitted shrugging her shoulders. "I guess we'll find out through the week."

"I'm so fuckin horny now!" Charlie declared, also slightly disappointed that the stupid Stevens girls were getting laid.

"Want me to fuckin' go down on you?" Gianna offered her sex starved roommate.