The Prize Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, everyone was cleaned up and collapsed on the bed. Charlie and Sara were laying on either side of Andy while Cassandra was nestled between his legs, lightly playing with his cock.

"That was mind-blowing," Andy blurted out, making all the women giggle.

"That was the idea," Charlie said, kissing his cheek.

"We could be this happy every day," Sara whispered into his ear.

"Andy," Cassandra said propping herself up. "We don't want to put any pressure on you."

"None at all," Sara echoed while playing with his hair.

"But we'd like to at least come visit you after the trip is over," Cassandra suggested. "Maybe see how this works in the real world."

"Maybe we'd even leave the bedroom," Charlie said, giving Andy a kiss on the cheek.

"We're gonna go clean up," Cassandra said, kissing Andy deeply as they walked away.

Andy was still laying on the bed, contemplating all this. At least five women in the house were now interested in him, with probably another three waiting to declare. They were all beautiful, smart, and sexy as hell. None were pressuring him yet, but he knew that they would eventually.

He decided to skip breakfast, opting for a long shower instead. He scrubbed hard, trying to get the smell of sex, cum, and pussy juice off of him. He let the vapors and steam envelop him as he sat and thought.

While Andy was washing, Charlie, Cassandra, and Sara all went out back into the house, smiles on their faces and not bothering to wash, seeming to want the girls to smell the sex coming off of them. Gianna saw the trio and smiled.

"You guys look like you got good and fucked!" she said with a laugh. All three smiled back.

"Yep," was all that Charlie said. They all headed out to the pool for a dip, where some of the other girls were. Nothing was really planned for that day, so they all just figured to hang around the pool for the day.

Angela and Karlee looked the trio over, knowing that a foursome couple with Cassandra and Sara involved was a huge threat to them. Alex and Natasha thought similar, but were not as forlorn as their compatriots, thinking that it may be in Andy's mind just a fun fantasy, but that they would persevere in the end. Dillion felt similar, thinking if Andy wanted something more conventional, that she was still in good shape.

The pool was mostly quiet and subdued until Andy came back out. As much as the girls all tried to be light and bubbly with him and each other, everyone could feel the tension. Throughout the day, a variety of girls all tried to get Andy's attention, rubbing up on him, asking him to lather them, offering to lather him. Andy must've had five coats of sunscreen on him in as many hours.

Andy mostly tried to keep to himself, as impossible as that proved to be. He sat on a deck chair and read, with a drink nearby. Various girls would come up to him and ask about what he was reading or interests from there. Sometimes, the girls got him in for a dip and some fun splashing around. Andy noticed while everyone was chilling that everyone was sticking to their own areas. Charlie, Cassandra, and Sara were in one area, Angela and Karlee another, Natasha and Charlie in another. Dillion was with the twins and the rest, mostly by the bar. Andy swore they were all looking at each other and talking quietly, smiling and waving at Andy whenever they felt his eyes on them.

Andy had been drinking all day but had staggered it out enough and had enough water that he only had a light buzz when dinner was served. He could still tell that the girls all seemed tense, still flirting and making cute comments to him. In a rare move, Liliana and Gianna were flanking Andy tonight, Gianna thinking it might keep all the other girls from pouncing.

It was strange, but over the last few days, she'd started feeling protective of Andy, a very foreign feeling to her. She had Liliana sit next to him on the other side figuring she wasn't involved in the moves of the other girls.

As predictable, the various couplings of women were all trying to tantalize, tease, and get Andy's attention. Some of the girls were starting to talk over each other and make snide comments. None of it got out of hand, Andy thought, but it was definitely getting noticeable. He started seriously worrying that this was a pot that was soon to boil over.

After dinner and a few more drinks, someone decided it would be a good idea to play 'Truth or Dare'. The person was Dillion, who was feeling mischievous. Andy tried to get a board game or anything else, seeing that this could get out of hand quickly with a house of horny adult actresses, but he was overruled. Also, predictably, they started with Andy.

"Andy, truth or dare?" Dillion asked.

"Truth," Andy said, literally scared about what would happen if he said dare.

"Is there a girl in this house you haven't masturbated to?"

It was embarrassing, but Andy still thought he was getting off light.

"No," he said honestly. Lots of ooh's and ahh's followed, some of the girls shaking their cans to tease him.

It was Andy's turn and he decided to go to Gianna, thinking nothing could embarrass her.

"Gianna, truth or dare?"

"Fuck it, truth!" she bellowed.

"Excluding you, who gives the best head in the house?"

Some of the girls were surprised Andy asked such a sexual question, but they were all naked after all and it's not like anybody there, save Andy, was especially shy.

"Fuck..." Gianna said, obviously giving it some thought. "It's between two," she added, still stalling. "I'm gonna say Charlie."

"Damn right!" Charlie said, licking her lips while looking at Gianna than Andy. Andy, having experienced her talents, had no interest in disputing it.

"Nat," Charlie asked Natalie, Gianna going to the bathroom and giving up her turn, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," Natalie said.

"Have you ever cheated on someone you were dating?"

Cassandra and Sara looked at each other, thinking the girl was brilliant. This could be used to knock their opponents down a notch. Natasha looked squeamish.

"In high school," she admitted. She said it was with another girl, but it didn't stop her cheeks from going red. She looked at Andy, who thankfully for her, seemed non-plussed. Natasha than looked around and choose Karlee.

"Truth or dare?" she asked the young star, pointing straight at her.

"Dare?" she said unsure of herself.

"I dare you," Natasha said thinking of a good one, "to tongue my ass for five minutes."

Karlee shrugged and got up as Natasha bent over, delegating her turn to Angela so the game wouldn't be held up. Karlee spit on Natasha's asshole and dived right in. While she might be competing with Karlee, she definitely admired her skill and was moaning pretty fervently.

"Now, let's see," Angela said, looking at all the ladies to decide how to use this turn. "Sara!" she bellowed, making Sara jump, "truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said, not trusting Angela at all with a dare, still hearing the moans of Natasha.

"Ok," Angela said, expecting this, "what's the nastiest sex you've ever had, off camera?"

Sara breathed out hard, thinking of the answer.

"Lots to think over?" Angela said teasingly. The whole point of the question was to show Andy that Miss Goody Two Shoes had a past.

"Three guys, two girls, in the back of a grocery story," Sara answered. Angela pressed for details, but she snuck her way out of it, saying she'd answered the question.

Now it was Sara's turn, and she went straight at Alex, being the one girl she was truly worried about with Andy.

"Truth or dare?"

Alex took a deep breath, looking at Natasha in throes of orgasm. She decided to take the risk.

"I dare you to take a piss into that bowl," pointing toward a bowl on the counter, "in front of all of us."

Alex got up, honestly thinking it would be way worse, got the bowl and put it in the middle of the group. She than squatted down and let her bladder go. She tried to angle herself away from Andy as much as possible, keeping him to the side. After 30 seconds, her bladder was emptied and Karlee's five minutes were up, Natasha somewhat sad as Karlee had really done a good job. Karlee was gracious enough to empty the bowl in the sink.

Alex got a paper towel to clean herself up and sat back down with determination. As much as she wanted to focus on Angela, she was now starting to think that Cassandra, Sara, and Charlie may now be the bigger threat. There was only one target there that hadn't gone yet.

"Cassandra, truth or dare?"

Cassandra was sure she'd call on Angela, but here it was. She looked over Alex's face, not getting any clues as to what she might be thinking. She looked at Andy and decided.

"Truth," she said with as much confidence as she could muster.

"What are the most cocks you've had at a single time?" Alex asked with a smile. Cassandra demurred, knowing she was talking about blowbang scenes she'd done. She hoped to deflect.

"Privately, two," she replied.

"I didn't ask off camera," Alex pointed out, not letting it go. Cassandra fumed but answered the truth of 41. Ooh's came from all over, while clarifying that most of those were blowjobs. Alex smiled, having accomplished her goal while Cassandra now considered her target.

"Angela," she said with a devilish grin. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth..." Angela replied with a bit of hesitation. A smile came across Cassandra's face.

"Ok," Cassandra started, "why are you here?"

This question caught everyone by surprise and Angela looked puzzled.

"You mean in the states?" Angela asked.

"No, I mean here," Cassandra asked, "this contest, this villa. Why are you here?"

Angela looked confused still but decided to come up with an answer.

"Cause it sounded fun," Angela answered in a tone that still betrayed confusion.

"Not the money or the hot rich guys?"

"Where you going with this?" Angela asked.

"I'm just trying to find out more about you," Cassandra said with a shrug. Angela wasn't fooled.

"Well, why did you come?" Angela said.

"It's not your turn," Sara said, trying to get Angela off Cassandra.

"Why did any of us?" Angela said looking around at the women of the room. "And there's Andy, why did you come, Andy?"

Andy looked up at all the women, all now wanting a straight answer from him.

"Well, I won the contest."

"But why did you enter?" Angela asked. "What were you hoping for from this week?"

"A relaxing vacation," Andy said trying to deflect.

"Oh, come on," Gianna said, now getting curious with the answer too. "Admit it, you wanted to fuck porn stars, right?"

Now Andy was insulted.

"No, that wasn't it," Andy said with determination.

"Oh, please," Gianna said dismissively.

"No, I mean it," Andy said with enough force to get their attention. "Look, I came here expecting nothing. I figured with four other guys here, I wouldn't be thought of anyway." The look on his face showed that Andy was telling the truth. "I really just thought I'd have a few drinks, some time at the pool, and time away from home. That's all!" Andy was frustrated and it showed.

Gianna's face was maybe the most surprising of all of them and everyone saw it. It was regret and remorse.

"Andy, I'm..." Gianna started, her voice actually quivering, "I'm sorry." She even hung her head. "I really am."

"Andy..." Angela said shaking almost as she kneeled in front of him, "I'm so, so sorry." Tears were pouring from her face at this point. "I can't believe I asked you that. Baby, please forgive me."

"It's ok," Andy said, just hanging his head.

"It's not ok," Angela said, still quivering like Gianna had been. "You've been amazing all this week. So nice, kind, and in no way creepy. Even helping the girls that first night with those dickheads. I had no right to ever suggest otherwise."

"Angela, I'm ok," Andy said, "booze was flowing, and sometime shit comes out. Honestly, I'd have been surprised you all didn't think that about me." Andy took another deep breath, trying to sort out all of his own thoughts. "But maybe you're right, maybe I was just trying to score with hot girls. I don't know."

"I don't think that's it," Angela said, regaining some control over herself. "Maybe you had a fantasy, but you haven't come on to any of us. You didn't initiate anything, we did," she said, throwing her arm to everyone else. "You've been nothing but a gentleman this whole week and I think that's why were drawn to you. So many guys come up to us, know what we do, and think were easy fucks. You," she said taking both of his hands and holding them, "you treated us like women, not objects or sluts or whatever. You've made an impact on all of us and we love you for it." She than realized what she said and decided to go all in. "I love you for it," she said softly looking into his eyes.

The other girls who were vying for Andy knew that a round had been lost, and that Angela was connecting deeply with Andy right now. They also knew enough to not interfere this time. Andy looked at Angela with sadness, thinking maybe he'd gone too hard. She looked very contrite and quite beautiful even through the tears. He took her into a hug.

Angela hugged him back hard, her F cups smushed against his chest. She could feel her pussy heating up just having his bare skin touch hers. After about 30 seconds, she brought him in for a kiss, full of passion and warmth. She was placing a mark on him and wanted to make sure everyone else knew it too.

When she finally broke it off, Angela looked at him with both contriteness and unfettered desire. Without a word, she grabbed Andy's hand and started walking her to his bedroom. Without Andy seeing, she indicated with her free hand for Karlee to come with. Karlee saw and quickly got up and followed the two.

The rest of the girls all looked at each other and tried to figure out what just happened. Angela had been a dick to Andy, but somehow wound up with him for the night. The girls quickly descended into their klicks and debated, fretted, seethed, and worried.

Angela got into Andy's room; Andy just stunned by all that had happened. Angela got him sitting on the edge of the bed which is when he noticed that Karlee had joined them. Angela got on her knees and looked at his eyes.

"I really am sorry, Andy," she said with emotion, "just know I don't want to be with you out of guilt, we," indicating toward Karlee, "love you and want to show you."

With that, Angela grabbed Andy's cock and started inhaling it, her eyes not leaving Andy's eyes. Karlee sat on the bed next to Andy and started making out with him, pushing her chest into him while rubbing his chest at the same time. Andy was again just going with the flow, letting these women do what they wanted.

Angela's sloppy blowjob was definitely having its desired effect as Andy's cock was soon poking the back of her throat. She got it down her throat, somehow using her throat muscles to continue massaging his cock. Karlee got on her knees while still on the bed and fed him one of her DD breasts.

Angela stopped when she thought he was plenty hard, which he was and Karlee dutifully laid Andy down. Angela slid up his body, kissing different body parts as she did, until she was to his face and her pussy was just above his cock. She kissed him deeply as Karlee grabbed Andy's cock and guided it into Angela's pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Angela said quietly, "I love your cock so much. It always feels so good in me." She kept kissing Andy, letting her body lay flat on top of him as she rocked gingerly with her pussy engulfing Andy's penis. Angela wanted to make love to him, show him that while certainly her and Karlee were freaky as hell, that they could also show real passion and emotion with her lover.

Karlee was certainly no idle spectator in this. She laid flay on the bed and started lapping at the sexual connection formed by Andy and Angela. Both of them could feel Karlee's tongue on their genitals and Andy saw Karlee laying near than and her pussy was in reach. Deciding that, ironically, it would be polite to fondle her, he reached over and started massaging her lips. Karlee immediately knew it was Andy's fingers against her sex and pushed against them, inviting his touch.

Angela had Andy exactly where she wanted him, inside her. She was determined to enjoy every stroke and show him the love they could share. She was also very impressed/turned on by Andy also playing with Karlee. In Angela's mind, Karlee was crucial to them going forward with Andy, being younger and a great lover, she could be key to holding onto Andy. Angela leaned over while riding and whispered in his ear.

"Feel me, Andy," she whispered, "feel every bit of my pussy. It wants you so badly. It hungers for you."

In Andy's mind, he didn't know if this was just about "securing" him or just trying to turn him on. At the moment, he really didn't care. Angela's cunt felt so good, he just wanted to enjoy the ride. He noticed that Karlee was pushing back harder and harder on his hand, him easily slipping three fingers inside her.

"Ungh!" came from Karlee, loving Andy's attention toward her.

"I know," Angela said while still riding him. "Isn't he the best?"

"Fuckin' right!" Karlee said as she continued to be pleasured while still lapping at Andy's dick and Angela's pussy.

"We love you, Andy," Angela said plainly, looking squarely at him as she increased her pace on top of him. She let her heavy breast graze him as she worked to her own pleasure, while still making him feel good. She wanted him to know he could have this every day if he wanted. Soon, she was sweating and really working on top of him as her pussy tightened.

Karlee kept up her work while getting closer to orgasm herself, Andy's fingers working their magic. She loved his touch and made sure he knew it.

"Andy, you feel so good!" she said in-between her licks. He added another finger to her pussy which had her convulsing on the bed. She kept up her efforts, despite her orgasm, sending Angela over the edge.

"Fuck! FUCK!!" as she squirted all over Andy's cock and kissed him hard and deep as she rode out her own pleasure. Karlee came up and joined them in a three-way kiss, letting their tongues mingle with each other. Angela looked at Karlee and knew that it was her turn.

"I think Karlee deserves you too," she said softly to Andy, while Karlee got excited. She laid herself down flat on the bed as Angela reluctantly left Andy's dick. Karlee made it clear she wanted to be take missionary style and Angela helped Andy up to accomplish this.

"Come to me, Andy," Karlee said in her sweet tone as he got on top of her. True to form, Angela helped guide Andy into her friend who moaned softly at the new intrusion. Karlee had her arms around Andy's back and made clear from the pace she was trying to set, that she wanted a love making session like Angela's.

Andy obliged by easing into her and going slow, trying to let her enjoy the melding of their genitals as much as possible. Angela decided to just lay back on the bed and watch the two of them. It was arousing and sensual as she watched the man they loved making love to the woman she loved.

Andy was thrusting stronger into Karlee now. Not faster per se, just harder, ensuring that she felt every millimeter of his dick possible. Karlee could feel Andy's cock hitting wonderful places inside her pussy and dug her nails into his ass.

"Take me, Andy," Karlee said breathlessly, "take my pussy."

Karlee was nearing an orgasm and Angela could see by the look on Andy's face that he wasn't far behind. She decided to help.

She crawled around behind the thrusting couple and spread Andy's ass cheeks apart. Andy was very surprised when he felt Angela's tongue on the entrance on his anus. Even more surprised when he immediately started cumming hard into Karlee. This set Karlee off perfectly.