The Prize Day 08

Story Info
The day it all falls apart..
4.3k words
4.75
8.8k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

30 December

Andy had overslept that morning so when he woke up, he found himself alone in the bed. He wasn't really upset about it, as he didn't want to hear any more pitches at the moment about what all these women wanted with him. He got up and went to the sink, splashing water on his face.

He looked at himself in the mirror and had a sudden realization. He only had two days left here. That both made him sad and happy at the same time. While he'd miss the house and everything on the island, it'll be nice to have things back to normal.

But then it occurred to him that this might not stop with their return home. He remembered some of the girls talking about visiting and who knew what else.

Did he want to be in a relationship with any of them?

He looked himself in the mirror and admitted to himself that he did. They were all nice and sexy and fun. They all seemed to care about him and genuinely want him. His mind drifted over all the girls and combinations.

Alex and Natasha were sweet and sexy as hell. They seemed to be the most comfortable with each other of all the pairings. Angela and Karlee had a healthy amount of that too, but Karlee was significantly younger. Cassandra, Sara, and Charlie had a lot of positives, Sara and Cassandra both showing clearly how much they wanted him. Then there was Dillion, not aligned with anyone, which had a traditional appeal. But being so young, was she really ready for that kind of relationship?

He figured that the girls were getting breakfast, but he wasn't hungry. He decided to draw a bath and soak for a bit. As he turned the water on, he realized that some of the girls might come looking for him. He locked the door to the bedroom and even to the bathroom, deciding to enjoy the privacy. He got in the tub and soaked, hoping the warm water would help soothe his body and mind.

All in all, Andy was probably smart to skip breakfast with the girls, who were all awake by now. Cassandra, Sara, Charlie, Alex, Natasha, and Dillion were all giving Angela and Karlee attitude for "stealing" Andy the night before.

"All's fair in love and war," Angela said with a smirk which Karlee mirrored.

"Oh, so its war, then?" Natasha said with conviction.

"Fine," Charlie said in concurrence.

The stage was now set. All the girls knew the score, same as Andy. They would all be leaving in two days, and they all wanted to be the ones that Andy ultimately wound up with. The measures that they'd been using had started off vague, but now all the women had virtually declared their intentions, both to Andy and each other. There would be no holding back now.

Gianna had heard all of this and decided to talk to Andy and warn him, feeling concerned for the guy, who while not her type, had come to care for him as a friend if nothing else. Then she noticed that his door was locked and heard water running. While she thought it strange that he'd lock it, she shrugged and went back out with the other girls.

"Where's Andy?" Alex asked, when she saw Gianna emerge from that direction.

"Sounds like he's washing up," she told them all.

"Ooh, we should go help!" Cassandra said getting up quickly, Sara and Charlie following her lead.

"We'll help Andy," Alex said, almost trying to drag Natasha with her when Gianna stopped them all.

"The door's locked," she told them, having them all stop in their tracks.

"Why would he lock the door?" Karlee asked aloud.

"Maybe he wants some time for himself," Gianna said in a slightly annoyed tone. 'God, these girls are clingy', she said to herself.

"Fuck..." Charlie said in disappointment as they all walked away.

The girls decided to all go and doll themselves up, to look as good to Andy as possible. They all went out to the patio and got some drinks and things started to settle down. They were still staying close to their cliques, but no one was being overly catty or anything. The Stevens Sisters, Liliana, Dillion, and Candace were over by themselves. Dillion looked over the various women and appraised her own looks, hoping her perky tits and bubble butt would be enough to get Andy's attention. She also hoped that if she was with the girls who weren't as interested in him, he might come over to them.

After drying off and combing his hair a bit, Andy went outside and could see all the girls out near the pool and patio. None of them had seen him yet so he decided to have some coffee before anything else. He poured himself a cup and saw a strawberry danish on the breakfast bar that he helped himself to. He sat in the kitchen at such an angle that the girls outside couldn't see him.

Just sitting and snacking, enjoying the quiet for a little while before he was inevitably discovered. He just munched and tried to get his head straight for the day ahead. He'd made a decision about things and just hoped he'd have the strength to back it up. He sipped on his coffee and ate in tranquility.

That was until Whitney and Britany came into to use the bathroom. They came in and saw Andy at the counter. Whitney was about to shout out to everyone, but Andy put his finger to his lips asking them not to. Whitney shrugged and walked over to him.

"Why are you hiding out in here?" Britany asked.

"Just enjoying the quiet for a bit," Andy answered honestly.

"Getting too hot for you out there?" Whitney asked, leaning over the bar, putting her breasts on display.

"I just don't have the experience you guys have of being desired that much," he admitted. Both sisters looked at him shocked.

"Wow," Brittany said, surprised. "I've never heard a guy understand like that."

"Same," Whitney said, relaxing a bit. "I go to a bar and every guy sees my tits and has to hover over me.

"It's that same thing with my ass," Brittany admitted. "Is that what you're feeling?" she asked Andy.

"Look, I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you guys have been through, any of you," he admitted. "But it's a lot. Everywhere I go and every turn I make, there's a girl, throwing themselves at me. It's intimidating."

Whitney and Brittany looked at each other and were both thinking the exact same thing. While after the first few nights, both sisters had only taken a passive interest in Andy as compared to the others, but they were starting to have different thoughts now.

Maybe the other girls out there did have the right idea after all.

They decided to stick around Andy for a bit, maybe out of concern, maybe out of curiosity. They all talked lightly about the fun of the last few days and how sad they were going to be to leave. It was Whitney who decided to be bold.

"So, who do you think you're gonna leave the island with?" Whitney said boldly. Andy nearly choaked on his danish when she asked that.

"I...uh...I don't know," he said honestly. "It's not like anyone is flying home with me."

"That's what you think," Britany replied. "I think some of them are trying to figure out your flight number and go back with you."

This was a brand-new development to Andy. He knew that some of the girls were interested in him, and some had even suggested visiting him, but actually going home with him?! That could be a tough one to explain to Mom if she popped over.

"So, who are you thinking about?" Whitney asked again, curious as to where Andy's mind was leaning with it.

"I really don't know," Andy said almost defeatedly. "It's all just so overwhelming. I've never been involved in anything like this before."

"I don't think anyone has, dude," Britany said, trying to make sure that they knew the strangeness of the situation as Andy finished his breakfast. "C'mon, let's have another cup of coffee and relax," she suggested. Andy and Whitney agreed as Britany poured them all more coffee and decided to sit in the living room. Andy plopped down on the couch and the two naked sisters flanked him on either side. Not right up against him, leaning on either side of the couch end instead.

"Can I ask you a question, Andy?" Whitney asked, "do you want to be in a relationship with more than one woman?"

Strange as it might seem, this was the first time that anyone had even bothered to ask Andy this. The rest were all more concerned with securing Andy, and they hadn't seemed that interested in his opinion about it all.

"I uh..." Andy said, now having to deal with the stark reality of it. "I guess I would be open to it," he admitted to the sisters, if not himself. "God only knows what would happen if Mom found out though."

"Bit old fashioned?" Britany asked. Andy rolled his eyes.

"That's an understatement," Andy said taking a sip of coffee. "If she knew I was here with all you..." he said descending into a private sight of yelling, condemnation, and who knew what else. Britany and Whitney just looked at him and giggled at the sight.

"So, you're open to being in a relationship with several women then?" Whitney asked. Andy pondered wondering if the sisters were trying to make their own move now.

"I guess I am," he said with clarity and some firmness. "But who knows what'll wind up happening. As soon as we're all gone from here, they could all decide it was just a holiday thing." Both girls shook their heads at that comment.

"I wouldn't bet on it," Britany said with some certainty, "they are all talking amongst themselves about what Long Island is like and logistics for moving to Las Vegas." Britany said, almost sad for him. "You'll probably have to talk with them all at some point."

"Yeah..." Andy replied, wondering how the hell he was gonna manage that. "They can't really expect me to choose between all of them, can they?"

"Maybe," Whitney replied, while privately her and Britany were almost certain that was going to be exactly what they ask him to do. Andy took another few deep breaths, trying to normalize his life for the moment.

"It'll be ok, Andy," Britany said encouragingly and supportively. "You'll know what to do."

Whitney didn't want to admit it, but she was getting turned on. She remembered the orgasms that Andy had given her the first night there and she wanted to get another sample. Knowing that the other girls would probably try to stop her outside, she decided to just go for it. She got up from her seat, got in front of Andy, fell on her knees, and started sucking him.

Andy didn't know what to do, having not been prepared for this at all. His brain eventually clicked over to just enjoy the experience and let her work. He leaned back and enjoyed Whitney's efforts, just laying there and feeling like a king for a moment.

Britany couldn't believe her sister was being so brazen, but also couldn't blame her. It was a cock, and it was here. She started playing with herself, watching her little sister suck Andy's cock. Of course they'd shared guys plenty of time, on camera and off, but she had to admit that her sister looked hot slobbering on his dick.

Whitney loved the feeling of Andy's dick in her mouth. But by then she knew that she wanted that cock to have another final destination. She was frigging her pussy pretty hard, ensuring its wetness for what she really wanted. Andy's cock just kept growing in her mouth, Whitney loving the feeling of his swollen head now poking the back of her throat. A few minutes of this was all she could stand before her animal instincts kicked in.

Without a word said, she popped his cock out of her mouth and immediately got up and impaled his dick into her. It felt bigger to her now than it had a few days ago, just looking down at him and smiling. She started to ride and grind on him, the sloppy sounds of their union very audible. Britany kept looking toward the patio door to see if any of the girls outside could hear them. She didn't see anybody moving so she just kept moving her fingers in and out of cunt.

Andy was holding onto Whitney, doing his best to capture one of her heavy, DD cup breasts into his mouth. Whitney got out of her own pleasure long enough to see what Andy was looking to do and thought it was a wonderful idea. She slowed her bouncing long enough to let him feed on one of her titties. Andy kept sucking away and gave Whitney's ass a smack, causing her to start bouncing hard again.

He was holding onto her ass and could feel her rosebud with the tip of his finger. At first he just rimmed it but decided to be bold and push a little bit.

"OH FUCK!" Whitney screamed in ecstasy at the feeling of Andy's finger in her ass. It was exactly what she wanted him to do and now was riding like and insane woman. Britany followed suit, dipping a finger into her own ass, but also noticed there was a stir outside.

'Shit' she thought, now knowing the girls were gonna come inside.

True to form, all the girls came inside and saw Andy balls deep in Whitney. The ones fighting for Andy were pissed while Gianna giggled at the sight.

"Yeah! Get it boy!" she hollered. This was enough to send Andy and Whitney into orgasm, Andy draining his balls into her inviting cunt. Whitney slid off him and Brittany was quick to clean up the combined cum of Andy and her sister. She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek when he was clean. Than both girls got up and headed to the pool, ignoring the other girls save Gianna and Candace who high-fived the duo.

The girls weren't looking at Andy in anger, them all knowing they had no right to be, just sadness.

"Andy, if you needed to get off, you could've come to me," Cassandra said sweetly.

"It just sort of happened," Andy said honestly.

"Hmm," Alex said, going up to Andy, "well, why don't you come outside with us and relax?" she offered.

While Andy knew full well the games were gonna start again with that, he admitted that a dip in the pool would be good and allowed the girls to escort him outside. He jumped into the pool, feeling refreshed and also heard splashes around him, assuming some of the other girls had jumped in too. When Andy surfaced, he found he was surrounded by naked women, all floating near him.

Throughout the day, various parings were hanging on him, kissing on him, or rubbing up on him whenever the opportunity presented itself. Cassandra, Sara, and Charlie would have him for a while and then Alex and Natasha another. The sisters even chipped in every now and then with Angela and Karlee as well. Dillion also tried getting Andy's attention through the majority of the day, always trying to bend over and emphasize her taught curves when possible.

Andy eventually got free for a few minutes and got a drink and crashed on a lounger with no others near it. He took a few sips of a Gin and Tonic and closed his eyes, letting the sun take him to a hopeful nap. Ten seconds was all it took for someone to start rubbing him.

"Let us help you with sunscreen!" Alex said, stepping up with Natasha while they slathered lotion all over him. They were sure to use every part of their bodies, especially their tits to help with the application. Both were very sure that his cock and balls were well protected.

"Thank you, guys," Andy said meekly when they were done as the smiled and went to wash up.

His respite was short lived as Sara, Cassandra, and Charlie all came up to him with a selection of snacks. They sat around him taunting and teasing as they were feeding him. They were trying to show him that they could be his little harem, to the annoyance of the rest of the girls. Alex and Natasha got so frustrated, that they talked to Dillion trying to get her to join them as a foursome couple with Andy, to no avail.

Things got worse at dinner with some of the girls almost shoving each other as they scrambled to get nearer to Andy at the patio table. Candace and Gianna flanked him as they all sat down to eat a gourmet lobster dinner.

"So, Andy," Natasha asked him, sitting across from him, "what do you want to do tonight?"

"Besides me!" Alex replied while giggling.

"I think you mean us," Cassandra said, seated around her girls who nodded.

"I think Andy wants another taste of what we have," Karlee said with Angela nodding.

"I think Andy just wants some quiet time tonight," Dillion offered, trying to show her firm tits jiggling as she did. "Wouldn't you like a quiet night in with me, Andy?"

"Uh..." he said not knowing what to say before Natasha answered.

"Why would he have just you when he can have both of us?" she said indicating her and Alex.

"Or the three of us?" Charlie answered back, grabbing a tit each of Cassandra and Sara.

"Because a night with me is better than a night with all of you," Dillion said boldly.

"Please," Angela said dismissively. "You don't even do anal."

"My pussy is better than your skanky ass," Dillion shot back.

"Our pussies are better than all yours combined," Alex shot back.

"Nine holes," Cassandra shot back at all of them, "count 'em, nine!"

They were all yelling at each other by now and it was getting ugly. Women were being called whores and cunts and wondering aloud why Andy would bother sticking anything into any of them. Even the sisters got dragged into it, being called dumb and stupid.

That was it for Andy.

"STOP IT!" he screamed out. Every single eye at the table shot immediately toward him as he stood up. Some were looking at him in surprise, some in fear, while Gianna looked at him with a smile, finally growing a pair. "How can you all talk to each other this way?"

"Andy, we just..." Karlee tried to say with a smile, but Andy stopped her.

"No!" he said. "This has gone too far," he said with a sigh, "I'll admit that being fought over by beautiful women was fun for a bit, but this is just getting mean. I don't want to be fought over and I won't contribute to this anymore," he said getting up from the table.

"Andy..." Cassandra said, full of worry.

"No, I'm done," he said walking away and going inside.

"Great job, bitches," Gianna said derisively of the others.

"Fuck off, Gianna," Angela said angrily.

"No, fuck you!" Gianna said, getting up from the table forcefully, her tits wobbling as she did. "All of you!" Now all eyes were on her. "All you've all done is drive away the guy you said you all love with your petty sniping and bullshit. He didn't ask for this. He didn't do anything to lead any of you on or encourage you all to fight over him, like other guys we all know. He's a good guy, and you guys managed to send him packing to his room! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he left!"

All the women at the table were now in a panic. The man they loved could leave them! Cassandra sprung up quickly.

"I'm gonna go talk to him," she declared heading for the door.

"No, you're not!" Gianna declared, frightening her friend. "You're all gonna go into the living room, talk, and figure this shit out!" Gianna said moving to leave. "And I swear, if any of you make a move toward Andy's room tonight, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" she said leaving. Whitney and Britney left too, knowing they wanted no part of this. Candace was the last to get up.

"You heard her, GO!" she instructed them, forcing the remaining girls into the living room. They all went and sat down, staying with their respective cliques. The room was quiet for a few minutes, everyone squirming and not knowing what to do or say. It was Charlie who broke the ice.

"Well, we fucked that up," she said, all the girls acknowledging the truth of it.

"Dillion, I'm sorry," Natasha offered, remembering her earlier comment. "I shouldn't've said that." Dillion nodded, knowing no one was innocent in this.

"What the fuck happened to us?" Alex said looking everyone over. "This one guy could tear us apart like this?"

"Andy didn't do a damn thing," Cassandra said looking at Alex sadly, "we did this to us." Everyone started nodding in agreement.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Sara asked, thinking someone had to.

"Well, first things first," Natasha said, "we need to make sure Andy doesn't leave."

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers
12