The Problem with Hayden

Story Info
Camira's boyfriend has a heated secret.
2.7k words
4.05
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time they'd had sex, there was no grand finale. Camira and Hayden had stopped after twenty minutes of intense steamy fucking. Neither of them had tapped out or called it quits, it just happened.

After that, Camira began to realize their sessions always seemed to stop before Hayden could reach a crescendo. He'd made sure she'd gotten off, of course, insisting on eating her pussy until she trembled and called his name, but time and time again, Camira began to wonder why there were never any fireworks for him.

She'd asked him once, tucked into his warm arms after he'd fucked her so good she'd nearly cried. "Why don't you ever cum?" Hayden shrugged and told her it wasn't a big deal, but it was a big deal; at least it was to her.

As time went on, Camira brought it up more and more. "Do I need to say or do something?"

Hayden shook his head. "No, It's alright."

"Do I need to wear something?" Camira pictured herself posing in one of those trashy cliché maid's uniforms. From there, her mine lept and landed her in long scarlet stockings, a matching leather color, and nothing else. She liked the latter of the two best.

Hayden Laughed. "You can if you want to."

"What do you want?" She asked, frustrated. "What's going to get you off?"

Hayden's laugh died in his throat, and he grumbled, "It's not a big deal, Camira." She heard his voice turn cold, and Camira decided to drop it.

She began to think that maybe he was into some kinky shit. "Maybe he likes rough BDSM." Camira saw herself in an imaginary sex dungeon; her arms tied behind her back and a spreader bar between her legs while Hayden stood in faded black jeans. She imagined him poised with glinting silvery nipple clamps in one hand, and a short medieval sex whip in the other. The thought excited and frightened her all at once. She'd always been fairly vanilla with sex, but she was smitten with Hayden, so if he wanted to tie her up and flog her, she'd let him.

"God," she thought as another idea popped up in her mind. "What if he's into feet?"

She'd been walking home from work when the idea came to her, and Camira cringed in the middle of the sidewalk, causing people to cast sideways glances at her. She looked down at her feet, which were comfortable inside of a pair of cork wedges. While Camira didn't think she had hooves, she couldn't bring herself to them as the focal point of someone's fantasy.

She shook her head, and it seemed to clear her mind up a little. As far as she knew, Hayden had never shown her feet any special attention, so he probably wasn't a feet guy, so she shrugged it off. With every what if she thought of, Camira found a way to write it off, either based on Hayden's behavior or some of her past experiences. By the end of the day, she was no closer to knowing just what was going on with him.

When she got home, Camira sighed and decided to drop it. "I'm not going to let this get to me. I am not going to let this get to me."

That night, it got to her, and she called Hayden frantically needing to know. "Is it me?" Camira asked, clutching her phone. She swallowed hard and asked in a quiet voice. "Is it my body?"

"Camira," he sighed. "No. It's not you. You're a jewel." He paused for a moment before adding, "You're my jewel." That made her smile, and she felt the knot of worry in her stomach relax a little.

"Why is this bothering you so much?"

"Because I want to make you happy." She heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone.

"You do make me happy." He sounded genuine, but Camira heard the pause after he spoke and knew he was holding something back. "I'll tell you what," he continued. "Come by this weekend, and we will talk about it."

"Yeah," Camira said. "Okay, I'll see you Friday night." She hung up the phone, feeling a little better about everything, though she was no closer to figuring out what was going on with him? He said it wasn't her body, but what if it was?

She remembered bringing him home after a night out. They stumbled into her apartment building, not exactly drunk, but miles away from being sober. Instead, they'd found themselves in that giddy-horny space that alcohol often led you to. She remembered the rub and scruff of his trimmed beard tickling her as they made out like teenagers.

She wondered why his kisses had a warm spice to them, like cinnamon, but shrugged it off. It was probably the alcohol. Then, Hayden pulled her into the service elevator, turned her around, and flipped her dress up.

Camira remembered bracing herself against the wall as Hayden went to his knees. She remembered a long moan escaping her and the cool steel against her cheek while Hayden spread her open and worked his fevered tongue into her. He devoured her pussy from behind, pausing every now and then to tease her asshole. He was driving her wild!

His fingers wrapped around her legs and traced up her thighs to tease her clit until Camira's strength almost gave out. His tongue felt velvety against her pussy, and she remembered her whole body tightening as a hot rush came over her, then there was a release as she squirted in the service elevator.

She turned back to him, feeling embarrassed to have dampened his shirt and jeans, but Hayden didn't seem to notice. He opened wide and licked her juices off her fingers, making a show of it for her, which only sent Camira down a new spiral of arousal. When she thought back to that night, and the sex they'd had afterward, Hayden didn't sound like he had a problem with her body.

When Friday night came, Camira found herself knocking on Hayden's apartment door. Her nerves roiled in her stomach, but she was determined to see this through, one way or another.

Hayden answered with a pleasant smile, then he saw Camira, in a trench coat, with a clutch in one hand and a small bag in the other.

"Hi," he said, and she thought his puzzled and amused look almost made everything worth it.

"Can I come in?" She asked in a sultry tone. "Or are you going to eye-fuck me in the hallway."

"S-sure." Hayden stuttered before standing to one side. "Come on in."

It wasn't her first time at his place, but it was rare that they stayed here. His apartment was larger, but Hayden lived a little off the beaten path. Camira's apartment was just off of Logan Square and closer to the bars, restaurants, and shops.

She looked around at all of the art on his walls and was always a little shocked to see the dozens of paintings and pictures he'd hung up. Each one held a quiet serenity to it, and all of them span the gamut from sky blue to shades of cobalt. Camira thought he had an interesting taste, and for a calm, almost stoic guy, it seemed to make a weird sort of sense to her.

"What are you wearing?" She turned from his wall of art to see Hayden eyeing her trench coat suspiciously, and Camira looked down as if she'd only just noticed it.

"What? Oh, this old thing?" Camira began to unbutton her coat until it hung open. Then, while Hayden was practically drooling, she pulled it from her shoulders and let it drop quietly to the floor.

She watched Hayden's jaw drop and practically fall on the floor. She allowed him to take in her long strawberry-colored stockings, and Camira could almost feel his eyes tracing up her body to her matching leather choker. That was it. Everything in between was bare.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

Hayden nodded slowly as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. She pushed him back onto the couch, and Camira went down on her knees, meaning to wrestle his jeans open. "You're not sleeping tonight until you cum." She told him. "Whatever. It. Takes."

Hayden sighed and let his head fall back. "It's not that simple, Camira."

"Tell me why." She said, working open first his button, then his fly open. Before he could speak, Hayden's cock sprung out from the folds of his boxers, and Camira smiled at it as if greeting an old friend.

She licked the tip of his cock before Hayden could speak, and felt him watching her as she licked and sucked him, trying to distract him. She wanted to know what was going on, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know right now. The short walk after the Lyft ride over to his place had excited her more than she thought.

When Camira left her house, she wasn't sure she had the moxie to go through with it. At first, she felt as if everyone was looking at her and knew exactly what was going on beneath her coat. But, to Camira's surprise, no one was paying any attention to her. No one seemed to care. The Lyft driver had given her a suspicious look, and she thought he might have caught the scent of her excitement, but rather than pull at the seams of her fears, it had strangely turned her on.

Even now, Camira was still riding that high. She felt hot and sexy, and even though she wanted to know what the deal was with Hayden, she didn't want him to get serious and put out her flame. Fuck that.

"When I was a kid..." He struggled with the words. "I fell off my bike and hit my head. I was in a coma for three weeks. Each day my temperature went up a little more. The doctors couldn't explain it, and I woke up with a core temperature of a hundred and eight."

Camira stopped sucking his dick and gave Hayden a confused look. "So what? Your dick overheats now?"

Hayden laughed before shaking his head. "No. It's Just..." He trailed off for a moment before finding the right words. "...Ever since then, my body just runs hot all on its own, especially when I get excited. I try to keep calm, you know? Because it helps."

"Everyone gets hot and bothered when they're excited," she huffed, trying not to take any of this seriously. "Are you saying that when you get horny, you get so hot that you can't cum?"

Hayden shook his head. "No. it's just- If I cum, it'll feel like you're standing next to an open oven," he swallowed dryly. "And my cum sometimes gets hot enough to scald you."

"Bullshit," she said, and pushed away that idea of his cock feeling a little too warm in her palm?

"Alright," he relented with a smile. "Maybe not that hot. But pretty close."

She didn't believe him and went back to sucking his cock. If Hayden thought she was going to fall for this, he was wrong. Camira forced his shaft all the way down her throat, paused for a moment to let it marinate, then pulled away, leaving a silky strand of spit.

"Camira," he pleaded, but she was already climbing on top of him. She straddled his lap, and sunk down, feeling his cock part her open.

"Maybe he was a little warm." She thought, but warm or not, she was resolved to fuck Hayden's brains out until he came. If that meant she'd have to endure steam pouring from his ears and the fire inside of him, then so be it.

Camira began grinding her hips into his lap. She wiped sweat from her brow as Hayden peered up at her. At first, he was just along for the ride, but after a moment, something changed in him. She saw flint strike a spark in his eyes, and he took hold of her hips. Hayden guided her as she drove herself down onto him over and over.

His cock felt amazing, and for the first time, she felt like he was present during sex. Whenever they'd fucked in the past, he'd worked hard to please her, but Camira always felt as if he wasn't giving her everything. She'd simply thought he didn't want to cum too quickly, but she understood now that he was caught in an invisible restraint.

She leaned down and kissed him, tasting the spicy warmth of cinnamon on his lips. When she'd looked into his eyes, Camira realized that the hazel normally living there somehow took on a glow akin to embers from a fire.

"Oh, fuck." His words were clipped, and Hayden shut his eyes. "Get up, Camira, I'm gonna-" But a harsh grunt stole the rest of his words.

Camira wasn't getting up. She'd worked hard for this moment and would not be dissuaded from the one thing he kept from her. "Whatever.It.Takes." She whispered before she began to grind harder into his lap.

"Wait, Camira No." Hayden's eyes flew open, and this time his pupils glowed a vibrant marigold. She felt his hands clamp down on her hips as sweat rolled down her body. When did it get so goddam hot in here?

Years ago, when Camira was a freshman in college, she'd fucked a guy in the back of his car on a sweltering July night. Their bodies were clammy and covered in sweat until they finally opened a window, hoping that the cool night air would soothe them. This was like that to the extreme!

Hayden's body had become this unreal heat conduit. He began to piston up into her, filling Camira's pussy with a cock that felt hot iron! Each time his hips crashed into her ass, she felt a strong wave of heat radiated from her crotch, and travel up her body. It felt like someone turned the up the heat in his apartment all the way up.

She gripped his shoulders and bounced her ass harder, thinking to herself, "whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes." God, he felt so good inside of her.

He pumped once, then twice, before there were finally fireworks. Hayden didn't just cum; he exploded inside of her! "Oh," She said, surprised, then," Yeeeeeees baby. Give it to me. "

It felt like the warmth after a couple of shots at the bar, but instead of in her stomach, it had ventured down south into Camira's pussy. She let out an amused laugh, finally satisfied with Hayden's climax as his body pushed out one finally heatwave. She watched as he turned and bellowed out her name in burning ecstasy, and Camira would swear she saw the air around his mouth shimmer and dance the way it did around an unguarded furnace.

At last, he was still, and Camira leaned down and kissed his forehead. Even that had risen in temperature. She swallowed, wiped her brow again, and peered down her body. Sweat rolled down between her breasts, down her stomach, and into her pubic hair. Sweat covered her thighs, and she could feel beads roll down her back. He was right: it really was like standing next to an open oven.

Hayden blinked once and seemed to snap out of his daze. He shot up, nearly knocking her off of his lap before catching her in clammy hands. "Are you alright?" he looked her over, and Camira saw panic in his eyes.

"Did I hurt you? Did I burn you?"

"No," she said and caressed his face with both hands. "I'm fine." They looked at each other for a long time before Hayden finally relaxed. His eyes had gone back to the hazel she knew and loved, and the room seemed to cool a little.

"Is it like that every time?" She tried to keep her voice neutral, but curiosity pulled the question from her lips like a cork from a bottle.

Hayden nodded once. "Most of the time, yeah. But for some reason, it was a lot more intense with you."

Camira smiled smugly. "I guess you'll have to keep me around."

"You think you can handle that?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "I just need to keep a couple of fire extinguishers around." They both laughed at that before she ran a hand through Hayden's feathered hair. She stopped laughing when her fingers touched the rough skin of a scar.