The Problem With Immortality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer swallowed. Suddenly, she heard chanting from the next room. It sounded beautiful. She felt like she was in a living dream, as if her body was not her own, if she were merely observing from outside of it.

Janice smiled and held out her hand. Jennifer took it and followed her to the next room. There were a number of monks crowded around a padded horizontal slab, including Brother Roy.

"I'll take it from here," said Brother Roy.

Janice glared at him.

"It is our turn," said Roy. "You can go get the other one."

"I already had her."

"Have her again."

Janice, giving him a dirty look, left the room.

"Come child. There is nothing to be afraid of," said Roy, smiling genially. He slowly disrobed Jennifer. She felt no shock at being naked in front of a room full of monks. She felt like she was floating on their chants.

Roy lay her back on the slab. Her eyes were staring into space as Roy disrobed.

"You are going to have the most wonderful experience," said Roy, as he climbed on top of Jennifer. He spread her legs and looked at the glorious labial lips nestled between her pubic hair She looked incredible. What a sexy woman she was! Why hadn't some man snapped her up by now?

"Wonderful experience," Jennifer mumbled.

"You will not remember any of it, but you will want more of it. More and more of it," said Roy, as he lined up his penis to the entrance of Jennifer's vagina.

"Want more and more of it," Jennifer said, her eyes closed. But then her eyes abruptly opened wide as she felt Roy stick his penis in her vagina.

"That's a good girl," said Roy, sliding into her. "A very good girl." He started to thrust in and out of her.

Jennifer had trouble understanding what was going on. Was she having sex? Or was someone else? It was all so foggy and unclear. Her mind was floating around the room like a kite.

"You like this, don't you?" Roy asked.

"Um hm," said Jennifer, smiling, riding a wave of euphoria.

"You will want to stay here, and get more and more of it," said Roy. "Say it."

"I want to stay, and get more and more of it," said Jennifer, as she felt Roy's penis thrusting in and out of her.

And then, as he continued to bang her, the sounds of the monks around her chanting started to penetrate her ears:

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh,

Evasu evasu erasu erasu etasu naaalo nuuuull

Bona entha vaag-naa! (higher tone) (bell)

Bona entha vaag-naa! (lower tone) (bell)"

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh,

Evasu evasu erasu erasu etasu naaalo nuuuull

Bona entha vaag-naa! (higher tone) (bell)

Bona entha vaag-naa! (lower tone) (bell)"

Jennifer thought the sound of their singing was the most beautiful thing she had ever heard. Even as Roy thrusted into her faster and faster, she was grinning ear to ear. And then when Roy suddenly yelled out, and his body suddenly grew stiff, as he started ejaculating ropeloads of sperm into Jennifer's vagina, Jennifer found herself mouthing the words of the other monks:

"Bona entha vaag-naa", she moaned. "Bona entha vaag-naa."

And then Roy pulled out of her, and another monk took her place, and then another after that... and maybe more after that. Jennifer didn't know. She was lost in the chants. The chanting and the drugs caused her mind to start to wander far and wide, even as she winced with discomfort down below, and suddenly she was no longer in the Monastery of Schlong Aus in Appenzell, Switzerland; suddenly, she was in the fertility doctor's office with Anson.

********

"What is it, doctor?" she asked, gripping Anson's hand tightly. Anson had been trying to get her pregnant for nearly a year now, with no luck. She wondered if there was something wrong with her... or with him. She didn't know which would be worse. It would be such a blow to Anson's masculinity if they found something wrong with his sperm!

Doctor Tainsky got to the point. "I have analyzed your eggs, Jennifer, and your sperm, Anson. The good news is that Anson's sperm count is perfectly normal."

Jennifer heaved a sigh of relief, as did Anson.

"But Jennifer, well..."

"What is it, doctor?"

"Your eggs have unusually tough membranes. The barriers are so tough that Anson's sperm can't penetrate them. In the fertility community this is informally known as having frigid eggs."

"My eggs... can't get fertilized?"

"No, of course they can," said Dr. Tainsky. "In fact, if you keep trying, you'll probably be able to do it eventually on your own."

"We have been trying, Doctor," said Jennifer, squeezing Anson's hand.

"Well, there are two other options," said Dr. Tainsky. "Jennifer, we can extract some of your eggs, and wear them down a bit, and then mix them with Anson's sperm in test tubes."

"That sounds so... clinical," said Jennifer, making a face. "What's the other alternative?"

"We could give Anson super sperm," said Tainsky.

"Super sperm?" Anson asked.

"We can temporarily supercharge your sperm, Anson. Give them double the drilling power. Think of it as vitamins... for your sperm."

"Would it be invasive?"

"Not at all. You'd wrap a patch around your testicles which would biofarm your sperm cells, an hour or two before you have sex. Then go at it normally as you always would. Which option would you rather-"

"Super sperm!" said Jennifer promptly.

"We want super sperm," said Anson confidently.

"What girl wouldn't?" said Jennifer, petting her hair self consciously.

And so two days later Anson had wrapped the patch around his testicles, and then three hours later he came to Jennifer, and declared, "Ready!"

That night they had the most wild sexual experience of their lives. Dr. Tainsky had neglected to mention that the patch would not only supercharge Anson's sperm, but his penis as well. Anson's penis felt twice as hard as usual. He felt it immediately when he became erect, and, a few seconds into sex, Jennifer felt it too, her eyes growing wide as Anson filled her so wonderfully.

Anson made love to Jennifer several times that night, and the thrill of imagining supercharged sperm invading Jennifer's uterus excited both of them to no end. When Anson came, climaxing within her, so did Jennifer, just from the thought of what was being done to her.

But Anson didn't shrink down. He was still hard and firm.

"Again?" Jennifer asked.

Again.

So they made love again.

And again.

And again.

It took four sessions to get Anson's penis to finally deflate (somewhat). By then Jennifer was sore down there. But she was satisfied that she was filled with gob and gobs of Anson's very fertile sperm. And then when she learned, six weeks later, that she was pregnant with Judy, she jumped for joy.

That pleasurable but also somewhat painful repeated sexual encounter with Anson's very hard penis was what Jennifer was dreaming about as Monk after Monk had their way with her. Each time a monk pulled out and a new monk put himself inside of her, Jennifer muttered, "Do it this time, Anson. Do it for the baby," and she actually smiled, despite the discomfort.

********

"Relax here, my good friends," said a brother, leaving them in the Abhor.

Jessica and Anson slumped to the ground from sheer fatigue. Anson smelled the odor immediately. It was the same smell as synthetic Weed. He tried to resist it but the smell was strong, and everywhere. He was forced to inhale it over and over.

And then someone came, and put something in his mouth. A spoonful of something bitter. He almost gagged as he swallowed it.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Ambrosia," he was told.

Ambrosia? Wasn't that one of the McGyvers girls?

Anson's mind was foggy as he and Jessica were led into the next room. There were two padded slabs there. Jessica was taken to one of the slabs and tended to by four monks, who slowly removed her clothes.

"What's going on?" Anson mumbled, as he saw Jessica being laid back on the slab.

"She is revealing her inner self," said the monk in front of him. And through his haze Anson recognized Brother Theo, the head of the Monastery. "As you will be."

Anson looked confused.

Brother Theo nodded to a fellow monk.

Two brothers held Anson by the arms, and forced him to his knees.

And then Brother Theo did something entirely unexpected.

He dropped his pants.

He held up his penis, which was flaccid, and started to wank it.

"You want to suck on it," he said.

"What? Why?" said Anson.

"To find your inner self," said Theo, rubbing his penis to get it harder. "You want to suck on it. You want it more than anything."

********

And then, just as suddenly, Anson was somewhere else.

He was at the monastery of the Ju Chi, deep in Northern Tibet.

"Why do you wish to study our ways?" said Master Pho, sitting peacefully in his orange robe, holding out a hand for a small finch who obediently landed on it.

Master Pho had large cataracts. It was immediately obvious to everyone that Master Pho was blind. But he seemed to know exactly where Anson was. He called Anson "Chipmunk" because of the "galloping" way he walked. Anson liked to think it was a term of affection.

"I have an unusual job," said Anson. "Learning your skills may help me do my job."

"Ah, yes," said Master Pho. He waved goodbye to the finch as it flew off, and then casually stroked his long white beard. "You solve the unsolvable."

"You know who I am?"

"Just as you have heard of us, Anson Ford, we have heard of you. Legend of your healing abilities has spread even here, among the Ju Chi."

"Then allow me to learn your ways, so I may help others better."

"But you help people for personal gain," said Master Pho.

"Yes."

"Why is this acceptable?"

"Because there are many demands on my time. If I did not charge for my time, everyone would want my services, and I would be able to help no one."

"But do you never help those who cannot afford your fee?"

"I have, a number of times," said Anson, and then he rattled off a few examples.

Master Pho nodded, as if he already knew. "An outsider has never learned our ways. It is said that outsiders are incapable of learning them."

"I would like to try."

Master Pho, the blind man, then actually smiled at Anson and said, "And I would like to see you try."

********

After two weeks of training without apparent progress, Anson grew restless. He sought out Master Pho, who was in his favorite spot in the lily garden. It was a beautiful morning in early May. He could see the mist rising from the mountaintops as the sun slowly rose to greet the new day. He quietly approached his mentor.

"Hello, Chipmunk."

"Can you really tell who I am by how I walk?" Anson asked.

"Does the bird not know its younglings by their squawking? Does the mouse not know its cheese by the smell?"

Anson didn't always know what to think when Master Pho talked like that.

"Master, I have been here two weeks, and I feel I have learned nothing," said Anson.

"Two weeks?" Master Pho thundered. And then he laughed. "Two weeks? Two months! Two years? Chipmunk, it may take you 20 years or 200 years to learn our ways!"

"I do not have 20 years, or 200 years," said Anson.

"We have all the time in the world."

"I have people I have to help."

"And a woman," said Pho. He looked at Anson with knowing eyes. "A woman to get back to, do you not?"

"Yes, Master," said Anson.

"You will learn what you will learn," said Pho, with finality. "Some can learn in a day. Some never learn in a hundred years. It is all a matter of seeing within yourself, of harnessing your inner energies. We have told you the secret, Chipmunk. You may progress further here, or you may leave and contemplate it further. You do not need to be in the beauty of Tibet to learn our ways. Once you have been shown the path, you can find your way to it yourself, if you are capable."

As Anson watched the mist lifting from the mountains, and the gentle morning breeze, he would always remember the words of Master Pho.

********

Anson watched as Brother Theo, smiling benevolently, wanked his penis to get it hard enough to put in Anson's mouth.

And then Anson took a deep breath, and concentrated. Suddenly, in a split second in time, he looked within himself. He saw the toxins within him, working on his system which had been weakened by sleep deprivation and malnutrition. He saw them, and, in his mind, he isolated them, and he neutralized them simply by the power of thought. Immediately, his mind began to clear.

Anson blinked, and felt like he was waking from a long dream. "No."

The word hit Brother Theo like a thunderclap. "No? You dare say no?" He turned to the brothers. "Did he breathe in the Abhor? Was he given the Ambrosia?"

"Yes, Brother Theo."

"What are you doing, Theo?" Anson asked. "You're supposed to be helping people find their inner selves, not drugging them and having sex with them."

Theo was surprised a second time. Anson's voice was totally clear, totally rationale, without a hint of fatigue.

"Well well well. It seems I have underestimated the great Fixer," said Theo. He stopped wanking his penis. "Very well then! You have earned an explanation."

Behind him Anson could hear chants, and Jessica's moans, as a monk started to have sex with her.

Bona entha vaag-naaa! (higher tone) (bell)

Bona entha vaag-naaa! (lower tone) (bell)

Theo smiled at him. "As you have surmised, Schlong Aus is not exactly what it seems to be. You, Anson, and the Initiates are not our guests. The monks and nuns around us are."

"The monks and nuns?"

Theo enjoyed the thoroughly surprised expression on Anson's face. "Like you, they also pay a lot of credits to come here, but they are looking for altogether different experiences."

"They're Headophiles," Anson realized. "You're all a bunch of fucking Headophiles!"

"A timely choice of words," Theo said approvingly. "There are some fucking Headophiles working on your friend Jessica even as we speak."

"You bastard!" He struggled against the two men holding his arms.

Theo laughed.

"But why? Why would a dedicated monk like yourself do this?"

"Brother Theo was a dedicated monk. Very dedicated. And very boring," said Theo. "He wasn't doing very much with his life. I found a better use for it."

"You murdered a monk and took his identity?"

"Actually, we had to kill all the monks in the monastery, the ones who refused to be sent away. It was quite a bloody affair, I'm afraid," said Theo. "You see, I used to be in the business of running brothels for special clients."

"For Headophiles."

"Correct. But then I came up with this idea of helping people 'find their inner selves'. With this idea, I could get paid twice, by the real clients, and by the victims. In fact, you are paying more to be here than my actual clients are!"

"You are taking advantage of people's distress over immortality to steal their money and exploit their bodies."

"Well said, Anson," said Theo approvingly.

"But... how come you've never been discovered? Surely when people leave-"

"They remember having the most wonderful experience." Theo grinned. "They're just a little vague on the details. The ambrosia does that for people. It's also good at implanting long term suggestions. Suggestions like making them want to come back and spend their money here again and again."

"So you can steal more of their money while exploiting their bodies."

"Precisely," said Anson. "Take your friend here, Jessica, who is now pleasuring Brother Abbington. She will have no memory of this afterwards, other than the feeling that she discovered her true inner self, and will be immensely pleased by the discovery. In a way, I am performing a valuable service, I am giving pleasure to the terminally depressed. I think they should thank me for it."

"Forgive me if I don't."

"Well, now you've presented us with a unique problem. Killing a high profile person such as yourself would attract awkward attention to our important work. It's why I tried to dissuade you from trying our service in the first place. I would suspect, however, that the problem is merely one of dosage. When we are done here, we will give you enough Ambrosia so you won't remember a thing from the past few days." He smiled broadly. "Except, of course, for being incredibly, incredibly pleased."

Theo ate up Anson's expression of horror as he started to wank his penis again. It grew semi erect.

Bona entha vaag-naaa! (higher tone) (bell)

Bona entha vaag-naaa! (lower tone) (bell)

"Now open wide, Anson," said Theo, moving closer with his penis.

"Do you think I'm going to-"

At that moment Theo prematurely ended the debate by stuffing his penis into Anson's mouth. Anson's words were cut off by Theo's penis.

"Now suck it, you bitch! Suck it right, or else I'll-"

Suddenly, Anson bit down.

He bit down hard.

There was a crackling sound, and Theo felt the most agonizing pain as his penis was cut into two. He stepped back, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Anson, his mouth bloody, spit out the penis, sending it to the ground.

"Kill him!" Theo rasped.

The two monks holding Anson's arms looked at each other for a moment. A moment was all Anson needed.

He focused all his power, all the organic energy within his entire body, all of it, on his left arm, and swung it. He casually sent one man flying into a wall like a rag doll. Then he took that same power and put it into his right arm, and send the other man crashing after him.

The three monks circled around Jessica, the ones not having sex with her, looked up with surprise and horror.

Anson, spitting blood out of his mouth, stood up slowly. He was completely unarmed.

"Who's next?" he asked.

********

Jennifer blinked.

Jennifer blinked again.

She was awake.

She was sitting in a stratoliner.

What was she doing here?

How had she gotten here?

She looked to her left. Wendy was sitting next to her. She seemed to be asleep. Jennifer shook her. Wendy jerked awake."What?"

"Wendy, where are we?"

Wendy looked around. "On a stratoliner."

"I know that, but how did we get here?"

Wendy paused. "I don't know."

A robot steward passed by. Jennifer called out to it.

"How may I be of assistance?" It asked. It was shaped like an attractive blonde woman, but was obviously a machine.

"Can you tell me what flight this is?"

"This is.... Ryanair Flight 2724 from Zurich, Switzerland, to San Diego."

Home. She was going home. And she had no memory of how she had gotten here.

"Do you require further assistance?"

"How did we get on this plane?"

"You walked aboard," said the steward. "Two gentlemen assisted you."

"Gentlemen? Do you know who they were? Are they still here?"

"No, and no. Do you require further assistance?"

"No," said Jennifer uneasily.

"Enjoy your flight," said the robot, wheeling forward.

Jennifer turned to Wendy. "What's the last thing you remember?"

Wendy tried to remember. "I think I was... scrubbing floors. You?"

"I... I'm not sure," said Jennifer. "There was... there was chanting, I remember that."

"Yes," said Wendy. "I remember now. They took you to find your inner self. Did you find it?"

Jennifer tried to remember. All she could remember was... Anson. Impregnating her in San Diego. More than 300 years ago. Why would she be thinking of that?

Her datapad in her hand buzzed. She had an incoming message. Text only. She read it aloud, still in a daze.

"Dear Ms. Spaulding, I am so sorry to inform you that the Schlong Aus Monastery has had to close suddenly on an emergency basis. The Monastery has been immersed in a minor copyright lawsuit which did not relate to your stay but regrettably did not permit us to continue operations. We have refunded your deposit in full. We are sorry to have had to cancel your stay abruptly. Sincerely, the Interim Leadership Council of Schlong Aus."