The Problem With Immortality Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were there, she lay back and spread her legs. Anson saw the pent up need in her eyes. Normally he would have engaged in more foreplay, but he saw that Jennifer needed this, needed him inside her, right now.

He spread her legs and slowly entered her. She gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around him. It was a sweet imprisonment.

"Oh Anson. Oh yes, Anson, just like that," she said, as Anson slowly built up a rhythm. "I feel like a whole woman with you inside me," said Jennifer. "Rub me inside, Anson. Rub me hard."

Anson obediently increased the pace. He felt his penis tighten. He was getting close.

Jennifer caressed his face even as he thrust into her. "Come inside me, darling. Fill me with your wonderful sperm. I am ovulating. I can feel it now. Fill my uterus with your gooey potion of love, I beg you."

Jennifer's words, combined with the intense frictioning inside of her, excited Anson beyond reason, and soon he was erupting inside of her. And then Jennifer, feeling Anson coming, providing her the sperm she so desperately craved, cried out as well, grasping him tightly as she rode her own orgasm to completion.

Afterwards, when she lay together, she whispered in his ear. "We should do this for real."

Anson agreed.

But the next day was like a different world. Anson went back to his work as a Fixer, and Jennifer resumed her tour as a world renown concert pianist.

Jennifer never had her ovaries reactivated.

She never had another child.

And now she regretted it more than ever.

********

The elephant lifted its trunk and roared again, and dumped another huge load of shit on the heavily damaged painting.

The audience cheered and clapped.

"Hey, honey, wasn't that great?" said Carl, who was clapping too. He looked at Jennifer. She had tears in her eyes. "Jennifer?"

********

Two days later, Doctor Roboto, as Jennifer called him, had finished the procedure. She gasped as he slowly removed his middle finger from her vagina. It slowly retracted back into his metal hand.

"It is done," said Doctor Roboto, his red eyes gleaming. "Your ovaries have been reactivated. You should get your first period in two weeks."

"Thank you, Doctor," said Jennifer.

Now all she had to do was explain it to Carl.

If she was going to explain it to Carl.

12