The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't get me out of college any faster."

"Well, look, ok, we're going to have to do something. How much is the dorm? You can just drive to school from here. It's not that far. How much is the meal plan? Can't you bring a lunch? We don't have the money to just be care free anymore. We were eeking by before and now we're losing ground."

"Are you due for a raise?" Allie asked. "You've been working at that place for years now."

"That's not how it works."

"I'm doing the best I can in school. Honest."

"No more drinks. No more parties. Don't look at me like that. You knuckle down and stop wasting my money."

"I promised to pay you back."

"You're not going to be able to pay me back unless you graduate. Think, Allie."

"I am going to graduate. I'm doing really well right now. I swear. I'll get you my transcript if you don't believe me. And I'm sorry they did a tax thing but I didn't vote for that. I don't see why you're mad at me."

There was silence for a moment as Sandy pulled Steve back to the place he'd been sitting and Allie flopped herself down onto the nearest seat.

There was nothing more that could be worked out as far as the money was concerned that day so they all had lunch together before everyone departed save for Steve's mother who lived there.

Back in the city Steve felt the hurt of how expensive gasoline was now as he put in his last five dollars. He was going to have to use his credit card to buy gas from then on and then next month he'd have the headache of how to pay that off.

Why didn't government programs ever benefit him if he was the one paying for it all. As a young person they took taxes from him to pay the old. As a man they took taxes from him to pay women. As someone with a job, they taxed him to pay people who didn't have jobs. As a civilian they took taxes from him to pay politicians who made all these damned rules. Then to add insult to injury, they also used his tax dollars to buy the guns that the police would point at his head if he refused to pay. It seemed the only way to actually try to get the government to use his tax money on him was to get arrested.

Before the day was even over, Sandy came by talking about where to put this and where to put that. She seemed very serious about moving in.

"Wait up. Before you actually do that, there's something I need to do. Let me think for a couple of hours."

"Oh. Ok." She was easy about it but did stress in the way she said things that she fully intended to end her lease on her own apartment and move in with him.

Once he had Sandy gone he called Sarah. It was very easy to get her to come over. She thought that they were all three of them going out to do something again with Sandy paying Sarah's way as usual. Instead, she found a freshly showered Steve in his bathrobe asking her into his apartment.

"Now, just to lay out the ground rules, you can leave and tell me I'm a pig at any point and I'm ok with that." he said.

"What's going on."

"You remember what you asked me to do when I took you out to dinner?"

"Which time?'

"The first time. Just you and me, and you said I was in love with Sandy."

"Oh." She took a moment to think about the current situation. Then he pulled out the signed paper she wrote where she'd promised to have sex with him no strings attached and all he had to do was cash it in. "OH!"

"Yeah. I've decided to take you up on that."

"What? Why?"

"Why not."

"Why now?"

"It's gotten to that point with Sandy were I can't put it off any longer. I have to break up with her."

"No, don't do that. You guys are good together."

"If I don't break it off with her now, I'm going to end up married to her."

"Would that be so bad? She's nice."

"I lied to her. I told her that me and you slept together. She thought I was just talking about before but I told her that we'd done it recently."

"No. Why would you say that? Now she's going to hate me."

"Actually, she saw right through me. She called me on the lie right away."

"Well, you are terrible at lying."

"If I'm going to end it with her, I'm going to have to really do it."

"Ok, wait. Stop and think about this. I know I said what I said before but think about this. She's perfect for you."

"No, she isn't. She ignores me when I say I want to break up. She ..."

"You actually said that."

"Twice. She just acted like I was joking. Then I told her I slept with you and she just called me on the lie. I have to cheat to end it. I have to."

"You're really going to do that to her. Well, not with me. I like her. She's my friend."

"If she's really your friend then help her see that she deserves better than me before she ends up spending years of her life married to an asshole like me."

He let her think about that for a bit and waited for her answer.

"Ok, I'll help you cheat but not for you. For her. And don't tell her it was me you were with. I still want to be friends with her."

"No worries. Any other requests?"

"And just know that I'm only doing this because the lack of sex has obviously made you crazy if you can't see what a good woman Sandy is. Maybe after this you'll come to your senses and finally find it in your heart to love her."

Steve nodded in agreement and then Sarah went to his bathroom and got herself ready for him. While she was doing that, he got his phone out and sent a text to Sandy.

"I'm at my place right now with Sarah." he sent her. That was all the detail he needed to send. He could trust that she'd take the initiative from there.

Sarah came out wrapped in one towel and using a second to dry her hair.

"Now, first things first. I'm going to need a blow job."

She scoffed. "No, first you can go down on me."

"You been fucking anyone lately?"

"Not that it should matter but no."

"Well, it does matter. You're not lying to me are you?"

She went to his bed and then spread herself for him. "Give me that tongue. I'm going to need to warm up if I'm going to take that big cock of yours again."

Steve moved close and got down to move his head into position but she stopped him from making contact.

"I still think you need to reconsider this."

"I've decided."

"She's a really good person."

"I've already decided."

"Ok but us doing this does not mean we're getting back together if she breaks up with you."

"Awe, you're breaking my heart."

"I mean it."

"Are we fucking or not?"

"You need to be ..."

Instead of using his tongue to reply, Steve pushed past her hands and got his mouth on her cunt. At that moment all conversation stopped. Sarah of course liked him to go down on her but even more than that she loved his cock and she quickly decided that she'd rather just get the full length of it into her. Now that sex was definitely going to happen, she found she did miss that part of him very much.

Steve moved up her body and didn't even stop at her breasts. Sarah was pulling him into a kiss and she tasted herself on his lips as his dick began to burrow into her. While Steve was fucking Sarah, he thought to himself that he really hoped she would not call out her ex boyfriend's name. That would suck.

"Oh, you are so much better than Richard."

On second thought, yeah, baby, call out his name. He could hear that sort of thing all day.

It wasn't exactly like riding a bicycle but he remembered her body and he knew how to please her. Of course being endowed with a bit extra in his pants helped but he also needed to know right were to aim himself and how fast to go to really get Sarah going and before long he'd had her hit her first climax.

And the win goes to Steve. Now he wanted his own orgasm but Sarah wanted to change positions. They flipped over and Sarah was on top since she knew that was the quickest way to get him off. Even then though, he lasted longer than she expected. If she knew the reason why she'd of course be shocked. Steve was thinking of his sister and wishing he was actually fucking her. He'd let his mind wonder but when Sarah started to hit her second climax and he knew he might miss his chance to cum in her, he tried to focus and then he started pumping cum keep into his ex.

Panting, Sarah got off of him and to his surprise she didn't say anything about the fact that he hadn't pulled out, which was what he used to do. "That's the Stephen I remember." she said.

"Glad you approve. Maybe we can ..."

"No. Don't go any further. This was one time. Ok. Sandy would kill me if she found out I was dating her ex."

"Who says we have to date?"

"Or having sex with her ex. Promise not to tell her."

"Well, if it's a secret, why can't we keep doing it?"

"We just can't."

"I'll promise not to tell her if you promise we can keep doing it."

Ding, dong.

Sarah's face froze. "Shit."

"I'll go see."

"I'm not here." Sarah said.

"Relax. It could be anyone."

"If it's Sandy, I'm not here."

Steve got his pants on and pulled a tshirt over his head and went to the door. Sure enough, like clockwork, there was Sandy.

"Hey, come on in."

"I came as soon as I could. What's up?"

"Um, I have something I have to tell you. You might be pretty mad at me."

"No I won't." she objected.

He took her hand and led her the short way to the door of the bedroom. "Just now, I was cheating on you and you caught me."

She looked at him but her expression didn't change. "With who?"

"She asked me not to say."

"With Sarah?"

"Like I said, she asked me not to say."

"Is she still here?"

"I'm supposed to say no."

Sandy started to smile and then looked down as she let out a chuckle. Then she moved closer to Steve and put her arms around him.

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"I forgive you."

"Just like that? You don't want to hit me with a frying pan or punch me in the balls?"

"No. Why would I do that? I love you. I forgive you."

"You sure."

"We're getting married. That means I'm with you forever and remember, in the Catholic Church there is no divorce. So I'm going to have to learn to forgive."

"We're not married yet. You can still walk away."

"I know but instead I choose to forgive. That's my right. Now tell Sarah to get out here."

"Sarah."

"I'm not here." she called back.

"Come on. It's safe."

"No. This is really weird."

"Just get out here."

Sarah came out of the bedroom using the bed sheet as a dress. "I'm sorry." she said to Sandy. "He seduced me. It was him."

"I don't blame you." Sandy said. "If he was going to cheat, thank God he did it with you and not someone who was going to infect him with something."

Sarah was still processing that sentence when Sandy hugged her.

"We're still friends. We'll always be friends." Sandy said.

"Yay." was all Sarah could think to respond.

After that, the three of them went to dinner that Sandy paid for. It was then that Sandy asked Sarah to be her maid of honor at the wedding.

"Wow. I don't deserve it." Sarah said. "So you guys are really getting married."

"Apparently so." Steve said.

"Shush, you." Sarah told him. "I'm going to have to put my brothers guarding you to make sure you don't run out on her. I can't believe you fed me all that bullshit and got me to sleep with you when you were engaged. You aught to be ashamed of yourself."

"Ought." Steve corrected as he looked over at Sandy and she put her head on his shoulder.

'Awe." Sarah said. "Stephen she loves you that much. I swear, if you don't marry her, I will and I'm not even gay."

"Be careful. There's no divorce with this one." Steve countered.

...

"Married?" John said with shock. "Nobody does that these days but gays. That's bullshit."

"It's happening." Steve said.

"No, man. Don't get married. You jacked up enough by women. Now you going to bend over and let her do you in the ass?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Man, you just standing there with your wallet open and letting them reach in and take everything. Marriage is a scam, dude. Don't fall for that shit. You gone be a prisoner in your own damn house, slaving away while she spends everything you make."

"She makes more money than I do."

"Exactly. Why the hell should you have to pay for everything?"

"I don't. She pays for everything."

"Oh, now that is double whack."

"How so?"

"Man, she treating you like a pet. She got your ass on a leash."

"Wait. Stop. So if I pay for stuff then she's taking advantage of me but if she pays for stuff then she has me on a leash? Make up your mind."

"The point is, you can't lose your independence. Keep that. Sure, date her if you want to but don't let her move in and do not, under any circumstances, put a ring on it."

"Somebody hurt you, didn't they?"

"No. Ain't nobody hurt me and ain't nobody gone hurt me. And mark my word, man, all women cheat. That's just the way they are. You go get married and sooner or later you gone be all up in here crying your damn eyes out like a little girl because boo hoo, the cheatin bitch done cheated."

"What the hell kind of women are you dating?"

"They're all that way, man. Speak truth to power."

"You're an idiot. And for your information, she's letting me sleep with other women. Now be honest, if you had a woman like that, you'd marry her in a heartbeat."

"That's a trap, man. She gone say she'll let you but that don't never mean she actually gone let you. It's a mind game."

"She caught me."

"Say what?"

"Yeah. She caught me in bed with another woman and it was no problem."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"She got a sister?"

...

The first of November was the first day that Sandy was officially moved into Steve's apartment. Her parents were actually against the idea but she sold them on it by telling them that they were going to have separate bedrooms and they would only share a bed after they were married. With Steve already taking the classes he had to take in order to convince the traditionalist priest to marry them and the official permission going through the bureaucracy of the Novus Ordo diocese to give the Latin Rite priest the ability to do the wedding at the local parish; Sandy's parents were enough on board to concede and even help her move.

Steve had to finally come to the realization that there was just no getting rid of this girl. He had deliberately arranged for her to bust him cheating with Sarah three times and not only was he able to convince Sarah to do it each time but then Sandy just automatically forgave them each time with no fuss. In fact, the third time, which Sarah again insisted would be the last time, Sandy didn't even bother to go through the whole speech about forgiving him. She just ignored it and in fact brought him a sports drink to replenish his energy while he was still in bed with Sarah.

That drink wasn't so much for Sarah's benefit as for Sandy's. Now that she'd had sex, she pretty much wanted Steve to fuck her every chance they got. She never refused him when he wanted it, and in fact, she'd just assume that they were going to do it every single moment they were alone. He was surprised she didn't start just joining in when she'd catch him with Sarah. Yet, even though she wouldn't do anything with Sarah there, the moment Sarah was gone, she pretty much demanded that Steve fuck her, even with Sarah's juices starting to cake up on his cock.

So, yes, after all that testing to make sure Sandy would be true to her word about what she'd said before, he had to come to the conclusion that he was going to end up married to her.

That first morning after she'd officially moved in was weird though. She woke up really early, lit candles and started saying prayers. He didn't know what the hell she was doing because all the prayers were in Latin. The sun hadn't even come up yet. She started to explain to him about the rules of Benedict and the psalms and all that but Steve didn't understand and just went back to bed.

Put another tally in her weird column.

When she was done, she woke him with sex which really made up for the early morning candle thing. Though, as much as he liked having sex with her and even preferred her pussy to Sarah's, there was the fact that she wouldn't experiment with other stuff. Sarah would give him a blow job and let him go down on her and all kinds of other stuff. Sandy just wanted the dick in her the whole time until they both climaxed.

Still, sex was sex and Steve was happy to be getting so much sex. It sort of made up for all the lack of sex he'd endured for months. He got it everyday from Sandy and at least once a week from Sarah as a special dessert.

...

"No." Sarah said. "She's living here now."

"It's ok." Steve said.

"It's not ok. You two are getting married."

"You used that objection already."

"We can't keep doing this. It's not right."

"Sandy doesn't care."

"Yes, she does. She told me she does. She told me she wanted us to stop."

"And how did she say it?"

"You know, the way she says everything."

"All calm, like maybe she doesn't mean it."

"Well ... yeah, but just because she wasn't yelling doesn't mean we shouldn't respect her wishes and stop. Come on. She lives here now."

"How about just a blow job as a way to cap it off."

"No. Knowing her, she'll still catch us."

"She isn't going to catch us this time."

"That's what you said last time and the time before that."

"She's at work. She can't leave work right now and catch us."

Sarah looked at the clock and then looked around the apartment. "You're sure she's at work? I can't take her walking in on us again."

"She's at work."

"Well ... ok, but only to cap things off. This is the last time."

The blowjob didn't remain a blowjob. Sarah got into the mood and Steve was happy to bend her over and fuck her from behind while he looked down and watched his own dick going in and out of her. That was the good thing about Sarah, she let him put her in these kinds of positions.

Ring. Ring.

Steve answered his phone and then put it on speaker without pulling out.

"Hello." he said.

"Hey, I love you." Sandy said over the line.

"I know. You tell me every day."

"Put Sarah on. I need to talk to her."

"Sarah?" Steve said in his fake acting voice.

"I know she's there."

"I just came over to see if you were here." Sarah said.

"Sarah! I'm hurt that you still feel you have to lie to me. Now when you two are done having sex, I need you to go to this dress shop with me. I get off as six."

"Oh, you mean for that blue dress you've been looking for."

"Sarah! He can know it's the wedding dress, he just can't see it before the wedding. And now that I think about it that's a superstition anyway so I'm not even supposed to believe in that kind of stuff."

"Oh. Ok. Sure. Six o'clock."

"Great. See you then."

Click.

"I think I've had just about enough of her." Sarah said all of the sudden.

"What?"

"What's wrong with her? I'm having sex with her fiancée and she's all cool with it like it's nothing. What the hell kind of religion does she belong to, anyway?"

"Same as me supposedly."

"Well, if she's not going to be mad then I'm just going to have to keep fucking you until she gets mad."

"That's the spirit."

They enjoyed fucking with no interruption right up until the time the maid of honor had to leave. Steve walked Sarah to her car as he himself would have to drive away soon to go pick up his sister from the airport.

"You know, I've got it. All the bridesmaids. If she's not going to be angry about you cheating then you're going to get to fuck all the bridesmaids."

"Really?"

"I'll work on it."

"Who are the bridesmaids? No one told me yet."

"We don't know yet. But I'll work in a few girls you can have a good time with. See what she thinks about that, kinky little weirdo. Does she not know that she's supposed to be upset?"

1...345678