The Prodigal Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n1ghtra1n
n1ghtra1n
19 Followers

My auburn hair fell to the middle of my back, and normally, was as straight as a pin. Josh had been right, the long hair did suit me better, but I felt that I needed to do something different with it to further catch his attention. I spent an hour curling it into full, loose waves before being satisfied and deeming it time to start my make-up. Most girls would laugh at the very small collection of make-up I owned, especially considering that I am also an art student. I remembered a girl telling me once that a woman's face was a canvas and make-up the art supplies. I'd rolled my eyes at her vanity then, but as I looked over my tiny collection, I wondered if I'd be able to do my hair and outfit any justice with the hodge-podge of items before me. Leaning closer to the mirror, I stared at my reflection. My ivory skin was unblemished, but littered with tiny groupings of freckles across my nose and cheeks. Looking down at the bottle of foundation in my hand, I sighed. I love my freckles. I don't really want to cover them up, even if it would make me look hot. Instead, I tapped a bit of concealer under my eyes, brushed on a bit of blush, lightly lined my hazel eyes, and added mascara. My final touch was to stain my plump, smooth lips with a deep shade of red. At last, I sat back, proud of the vixen I saw reflected in the mirror.

"Lil! Come on! What's taking you so long?" I heard Josh yell out from downstairs.

"I'm coming! Just finished up!" I hollered in response.

I'd hoped to see a reaction from him, like something from a movie, as I'd made my way down the stairs, but he'd already gone out to his car. As I opened the car door and sat down, he turned around and looked out the window as he backed out of the driveway into the street. As he shifted the gear to drive, he quickly glanced over at me. "Don't forget to buckle your seat belt. I remember how notorious the cops are around here for giving seat belt tickets."

I buckled my seat belt slowly, looking out the window to hide my disappointment. He's never going to be interested in you. You're his 'kid sis' remember?

Josh attempted a few times to make small talk as we made the twenty minute drive to the campus, but I hadn't gotten over my bitterness at his lack of reaction. Even if he'd merely said I looked nice, it would've been better than nothing at all. As we pulled into the parking lot of the frat house, he turned and looked at me. "Is something wrong? Did you change your mind about going to the party with me?"

"No. I guess I just hoped you'd tell me if I looked ok or not. I haven't been to many parties, so I'm not really good at getting dolled up for these things."

For a split second, he seemed to be deep in thought, but his thoughtful look was quickly replaced with a sly grin. "I'll probably have to follow you around the whole party, beating dudes off of you. You look great."

Unlike me, Josh made quick work of making friends. Within an hour, he'd been crowned the beer pong champion of the party, and had even done a few keg stands with some of the most popular frat boys at the college. Two hours more and I got to witness a side of Josh I had never seen before, his drunken side. Not a huge fan of beer myself, I'd mostly sipped throughout the night, only finally getting myself to the tipsy stage. One of Josh's newfound friends noticed that neither of us were in a good place to drive home, so he offered up his bedroom for us to crash in for the night. Josh grinned madly, gave the guy a bear hug, and looked over to me. "Hey, come make sure my dumb ass doesn't fall going up these stairs."

Putting his arm around my shoulder, we walked carefully up the staircase together. "Second door on the left!" Shouted Josh's new friend from the bottom of the staircase.

As we stumbled into the room together and flipped on the light, I was surprised to see that the room was relatively neat and organized. Being that it was a frat house, I had fully expected it to be full of beer cans and old take out and pizza boxes. Instead, the floor was clean, aside from a few papers that had fallen off of the desk in the corner, which was decorated with several stacks of note pages and college textbooks. It seemed, by what I could make out, that this guy was also majoring in engineering.

Josh found his way to the bed and flopped down onto it, groaning as he stretched his limbs. He turned his head to look at me, and as his eyes met mine, his happy-go-lucky expression faded. Suddenly, he seemed frustrated, and oddly, less drunk as he had seemed before. His eyes scanned my figure several times and at last, with a tone that sounded tinged with anger, he spat out, "Do you know how many times I had to stand around and listen to nearly every single guy around me talk about how much they wanted to fuck you?"

I was surprised at him. I didn't know how to respond. I stood, awestruck, staring at him.

"Don't ever wear something like that again to a party like this."

My shock, and my own irritation heightened. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You come home from college, attend one party with me, and suddenly you become my fucking father? I'll go out completely fucking naked if that's what I choose to do!" I hissed back at him.

He stood, quickly, and made his way across the room in what felt like only a single pace. He clenched his hands around my arms and bent his knees as he leaned his face closer to mine, our eyes mere inches apart. "No, you won't."

His words were hot against my face, and a sense of fear began to well up in my stomach. As he had spoke, he had pushed me backwards, and I could feel the cool touch of the wall against my back. I gazed into his eyes but only saw an unfamiliar expression in his face. I reached out my hand to place it on his chest and push him away. "Josh, you're drunk. Go to-"

I hadn't finished. I couldn't finish. He'd forced my hand off his chest and pressed his lips onto mine, hard. I cried out has he did, leaving him the perfect opening to trace the insides of my mouth with his tongue. My irritation, my resolve, crumbled in those short milliseconds and my body was aflame with desire. I grabbed his shoulders, pulled him into me and kissed him back with all the pent up passion of the last eight years. He broke his lips away, kissing my cheek, my forehead, my ear, and then tracing his way down my neck with his tongue. I drew in a sharp breath, and he chuckled under his breath, shifting his position so that his hard cock was pressing against me.

"Do you feel it?" he whispered into my ear. "Do you feel what I've had to fight to hide from you all night?"

He grabbed my hand and trailed it from his shoulder, to his chest, down his tight stomach, all the way to the thick bulge in his jeans. I felt myself grow weak with the intoxication of my lust. I moved my fingers slightly, grasping him and stroking and massaging through his jeans. I could hear his breath catch in his throat and his eyes glazed. "There you go, you see now what you've been doing to me all this time? I think you should help me make it go away."

"Please. Please let me suck your cock."

I'd spoken without thinking or even realizing that sound had escaped my lips, but he smiled devilishly and unzipped his jeans, dropping his pants and boxers to reveal the cock I'd been lusting after for eight long years. My eyes widened as I looked at the long, thick monster throbbing before me. I reached out, gliding my hand across the smooth skin of his shaft. With my palm up, I slid my hand from the base up, twisting my hand gently to allow the tip of his head to feel the slight creases in my hand. He shuddered at my touch, and as I sank to my knees, I stroked him again.

I started by teasing him, kissing and flicking my tongue around on the inside of his thighs and atop his finely trimmed pubic hair. From there, I made my way to the base, trailing my tongue across his tightened ball sack. He grunted and moved his hips back, forcing my tongue to trace a line from the bottom all the way to the rim of his thick head. I grabbed him with one hand and circled around the rim before I pulled back and at last opened my mouth and slowly began to take him in. His cock completely filled my mouth, stretching my jaws in an almost unpleasant way. The further I took him into my throat, the shorter my breaths became. To my dismay, I couldn't take in his entire cock. As I tried to pull him in, I glanced up. His eyes met mine and he ran his fingers through my hair. "Oh my god, Lil." His voice was hushed and heavy.

The words, while simple, were like a poison spreading across me. Whatever had remained of Lillian, Josh's good kid sister was now gone. I had morphed into the hungry, cock-lusting whore that had always been hiding within me. I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock with such force I gagged, but pushed through and continued anyways. As I bobbed, I pushed my fingers hard against my leather leggings, putting as much pressure onto my clit as I could. Josh would occasionally tilt his head down and watch me, his eyes fluttering with the pleasure of it all, but after a few moments, he pulled himself away, his cock gleaming with my saliva. "I'm not ready to cum just yet, there are things I still want to do to you."

With a quick motion, he'd pulled me up onto my feet and walked me over to the bed, stripping my tank top and bra as we went. He pushed me down onto the bed and hastily pulled off my shoes and leggings. He stopped for a moment, staring at the thin, black lace panties that held the pleasure of my sex within. Gently laying himself on top of me, he pressed his lips against mine again and kissed me passionately. As he broke from the kiss, he stared deviantly at my medium, pale breasts. Bending himself more, he moved himself so that his hot breath fell onto one of my quarter-sized, stiffened pink nipples. He grinned again as he looked up at me, as his little pause had me bucking my hips at him, begging to have his erection buried within me. Lowering his face, he kissed the tip of my nipple, flicked his tongue across it a few times, and then took it between his teeth. I gasped as the titillating pain of his bite ran across my body, raising the hairs on my neck and making my cunt throb. He nibbled a few more times before sucking it with ease and using his hand to tweak the other nipple between his fingers. "God Josh. Please. Please! I need you to fuck me now. Right now."

"No. I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm going to enjoy every last second of pleasure your body can give me."

I groaned, a mixture of pleasure and frustration. "I can promise I've been wanting your cock inside me for way longer than you have wanted me- I've been cumming for you for years. I used to watch you jerk off through the hole in our walls."

I was shocked I'd admitted to my dirty little secret. I'd been so ashamed of my feelings for so long, terrified he would find out and no longer want anything to do with me... but that fear was gone now. Josh wanted me. He was touching me. And he was going to fuck me. He stopped sucking on my nipples for a moment and leaned back with an odd expression on his face.

"You've wanted me since high school?"

I looked away, suddenly feeling embarrassed again. "Yeah. I moved my dresser one day and just happened to see you jerking off to some porn. It was so hot. I couldn't help myself. I... I tried to make myself stop watching you, but I couldn't. I wanted, so badly, to be the person you were jerking off to."

His laugh caught me off guard. "Well, if that isn't irony..." He leaned down and kissed me again, then leaned back and took my face into his hands. "I was jerking off to you. After I hit puberty, I couldn't look at you without getting hard. Your body had changed, and you didn't look like my younger sister anymore. You were sexy as hell, and every part of me wanted to be in you. But I never thought you'd feel the same way, and plus, it felt so wrong... so I pulled away. I pulled up porn to try and get my thoughts off of you, but when the orgasm came, it was always your face in my mind."

He got up again and began kissing down my stomach. He stopped as it got to my panties, burying his face into my mound and breathing in deeply. "You smell intoxicating. So much better than I ever could have imagined as I pleasured my cock."

He was teasing me again. I shifted my hips again, pushing more of myself onto his face. He breathed in again, and let his tongue graze the thin fabric covering my hole. "You're soaking wet, Lil. I can taste you through your panties."

He slowly pulled at my panties, peeling them off of my body and tossing them onto the floor. He grabbed both of my legs and threw them over each of his shoulders lowering himself so that I could feel his breathing again. "I need to get a better taste of you, Lil."

Almost as soon as he'd gotten the words out of his mouth, he shoved his tongue deep into my dripping wet opening. His head and tongue moved from side to side, as though he were trying to lick away every last drop of my juices. I moaned loudly, bucking my hips, causing his tongue to go even deeper inside me. "God damn you taste like heaven." He said as he pulled away from me. "But we've got to do something about all that noise. People can't know I'm up here fucking my step-sister."

His eyes scanned the room for a moment and landed on my discarded panties. He grinned as he grabbed them and balled them up in his hands. "Open your mouth."

I did as I was told, and he pushed the panties into my mouth, making sure to stuff them so that the crotch would rest on my tongue. "Do you like the way you taste?" He whispered as he made his way back down my torso to my awaiting pussy.

His lips and tongue traced around the insides of my thighs and the outsides of my lips, sending shivers up my body. He continued to torment me for a few seconds more until a long lick from the bottom of the opening of my hole all the way up to my clit caused my legs to tremble. Several more long licks came, broken up in between by what felt like figure eights being drawn across my clitoris. I groaned, arched my back, and bit down hard onto the panties in my mouth. He stopped merely long enough for me to catch a breath and then began the assault on my clit again, making sure to slide two fingers into me as he did so. I could feel him pulling the tips of his fingers up just a bit as he moved them in and out of me. "Oh god, Josh. I'm gonna cum!" I mumbled to him, my words heavily muffled by the panties.

The pressure was building, like a soda bottle that had been fervently shaken. I could feel the pulsing of my cunt lips, the tightening of my hole. I looked down at him as I felt myself nearing the edge, only to see that he was watching intensely, waiting to see the pleasure streak across my face. "Fuuck... YES." I groaned, as my pussy coated his fingers in my sticky cum.

He slowed the movement of his fingers for a few seconds before he pulled them out of me and put them in his mouth, one at a time, sucking every last drop from them. He'd straightened himself, and his fat erection was in full view for me again. I stared at it with hunger. He chuckled as he watched me. "Do you want this cock?"

He put his hand around his shaft, pumping it slowly. Again and again he jerked, his motions becoming quicker, his breathing becoming ragged. "Is this what you wanted to see?" he asked, between breaths.

He slowed his pace for and met my eyes again. "Make yourself cum for me, like you did the other day in your bedroom. I heard you say my name as you did it. Say my name again."

He pulled the panties from my mouth and pulled one of my hands down to my hips. Without hesitation, I dipped my fingers into my hole and began pushing and circling my clit. The pressure was hard, even stung a bit as I did it, but I enjoyed the pain almost as much as I enjoyed watching Josh pump his shaft as I touched myself. Another orgasm welled up inside me and crashed over my body. Josh's deviant grin stretched across his face as he watched the cum dribble from my opening.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

I nodded, but he shook his head. "No. Beg me to fuck you."

I could barely speak, the throbbing of my vulva was so strong that I was afraid I would cry out with the desire, but somehow I managed to get out a few words. "Please Josh. Please God, fuck me NOW!"

"That's my good little whore," he whispered into my ear as he stuffed the panties back into my mouth.

He slid the head of his cock up and down the length of my pussy a few times, making my tender clit send waves of shock across my body. Deeming himself sufficiently lubed, he steadied his cock over my entrance and slowly pushed into me. As his thick head forced my walls to spread, he tilted his head back and moaned. "Fuck you're so tight!"

Once he had the entire length of his shaft buried within me, he paused for a moment, as if to allow us to both take in the moment, and then he began to slowly thrust. Every part of me screamed with the feeling. As he pulled back with each stroke, the fat head of his cock brushed against my g-spot, sending pulses across me. I moaned and begged him to go faster. He did. His hips moved furiously as he pushed deep into me and quickly slid himself back. Again and again, pulsating throb after throb broke my body until I was left a moaning, shaking mess. The pressure was rising again. My pussy was hot with the sensation and I knew I was going to pop. I sunk my hands into his back and pulled him closer to me as it hit, breathing and groaning into his ear.

He locked eyes with me as he continued to thrust fervently. "I'm not going to make it much longer. I need to cum. I want you to kiss me as I do."

I nodded and he once again pulled the panties from my mouth. I continued to breath into his ear as he continued to thrust into me. I could feel myself giving way to another orgasm, so I whispered, breathily, into his ear, "Cum with me. Cum inside of me, please."

His eyes had a fleeting glance of concern for a moment, but as he watched the pleasure streak across my face, any concerns he had were dashed. "Cum for me Lil. Cum for me baby." He whispered into my ear, "Cum for me and kiss me."

"Oh, I..." For the second time, he interrupted me, pressing his lips onto mine as the walls of my pussy throbbed and contracted, over and over with the power of my orgasm. As my pussy tightened on his cock, I heard him grunt, and felt the warmth of his cum shooting into me and mixing with my own. His tongue flipped around as he moaned into my mouth. He shifted his hips for a few more short, slow thrusts before he, at last, collapsed to lie down beside me.

We lay in silence for several minutes, soaking in what had just passed, along with the euphoria of our pleasure. At last, I broke the silence. "What made you do that, if you don't mind me asking?"

He turned onto his side and looked at me. "When I got home that day, and I saw you- and heard you- I realized that you might have felt the way I did about you. I was trying to figure out if I had the courage to approach you about it, but every time I tried to bring it up, I chickened out. Tonight, between the liquid courage and the sheer jealousy I felt over hearing the other guys talk about fucking you, I finally just said 'Fuck it'. When you gave me that sexy sass back, I knew I couldn't resist anymore. I just had to kiss you... and see if you would kiss me back."

I giggled, but then a solemn thought pierced my head. "What that it? I mean, is this going to be the only time?"

"Do you want it to be?"

I thought about how I wanted to answer the question, not wanting to sound desperate but also not wanting to come across as being uninterested. My mouth and my brain, though, did not agree with each other, as I blurted out, "I want you to fuck me every single day!"

n1ghtra1n
n1ghtra1n
19 Followers