The Prodigal Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Margaret moved to Florida. They had enough money squirreled away so that they would not live in poverty, but their previous lifestyle was gone forever. Brad never heard from them again.

Eventually Jeanette stopped working at Alternative Nozzle to raise not only Kyle and Gloria but her twin girls with Bradley, Eva and Eleanor.

Perhaps the most remarkable changes were to Alicia and Boynton. Brad, and everyone else except for Alicia's mother, had underestimated the adverse effect Justin's blatant cheating and subsequent divorce had had on Alicia and Boynton. After Branson Mfg. filed for bankruptcy Boynton bought its assets, liquidated them, and then had the property leveled and built a community center for underprivileged kids on the site. Alicia returned to her vivacious (she was always beautiful) self and married a widowed doctor with two kids and was as happy as a pig in poop.

When Kyle was seven, Gloria four, and Eva and Eleanor two, as Brad and Jeanette played with them in their backyard playground as everyone was laughing and running around, a tear came to Brad's eye. Revenge had been sweet -- life with a woman he loved and who loved him back unequivocally, and a family where he swore everyone would be treated equally, was even sweeter.