The Prodigal Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why on earth should she hate you?"

"Because she still loves you, you great dope; she never stopped even after your Dad threw you out." Mum started to cry again.

"I thought she'd have found someone else to love after all this time and forgotten about me. She's absolutely adorable; the men in this town must be blind."

"She's never been serious about any man she's been out on a date with. I wasn't surprised like your father when we found her in bed with you; and after what you just did to me I can understand why she's held a torch for you all this time." She shivered, remembering how passionate we'd been, "You make love like I've never felt before; she and I will be queueing up to be serviced by your big cock."

I grinned inwardly as I thought that you could add Sally-Anne to the mix as well. I glanced at the wall mounted clock and moved my hips gently, easing my semi-erect prick deeper into her gaping pussy. "We've still got an hour before Beth comes home, how on earth will we pass the time?"

"You could always give me another orgasm or three, that is if you think you could pleasure your old mother again." Mum giggled contentedly at the thought of more sex. "I want to feel all that cum squirting in me again. It's been so long since I've felt like this."

I laughed out loud at the silliness of her thinking she was old. "Mum you are certainly not old, you are beautiful and sexy and eminently fuckable. If I'm allowed to stay around I'll have you in my bed every day."

So I did. She drew me back between her thighs and we fucked like animals for a further forty minutes or so before I unloaded another large deposit of my spunk into her. She had reached her third or fourth climax before collapsing after the last in a sobbing heap. I kissed her lips as she gasped for breath. "Time to get cleaned up before my sister finds us like this I think. Is it alright if I grab a quick shower Mum?"

"Of course baby, you can do anything you like as long as you promise that this won't be the last time we do this."

"You're sure you want to start an incestuous relationship with your son?" I sounded amazed, but then I hadn't expected the welcome I had received when I knocked on the front door earlier.

"I can't think of you as just my son now, you're the bearer of a massive cock that pleasures me like no other has ever done." She watched me as I clambered off the sofa, my cock still semi-erect, while she made no move to close her thighs and hide the gaping tunnel that was oozing my thick white cum down her ass crack and pooling on the covering of the sofa.

I realised that I actually had no idea where the bathroom was in the new house, so after instructions from Mum, I walked slowly upstairs and found the room at the end of the landing. I turned the shower on and waited for a moment as it warmed up. I jumped in and quickly cleaned myself from head to toe. I wanted to be clean and smart when my sister arrived back home. Although I had already fucked Sally-Anne and my sexy mother I was sporting a hard erection when turned the shower off and I grabbed a towel to dry myself.

My clothes were still in a discarded heap on the lounge floor, so I dropped the towel and strolled back downstairs. Sophia peered out of the kitchen as I reached the bottom of the stairs; I had completely forgotten she had been in the house while Julia and I cemented our incestuous mother/son love for each other. However, with what Mum told me about their relationship, I didn't think she would make a fuss about my state of undress. She didn't, she smiled, her eyes opened wide at the sight of my throbbing erection and she giggled softly as I blew her a kiss.

Julia was still lying on the couch when I walked into the room; she hadn't bothered to put her dress back on and I for one was pleased that she was still deliciously and erotically naked. I sat down beside her luscious body and bent down to kiss her on her open mouth. The kiss quickly became passionate again and we became so aroused that we forgot about my sister's imminent return. I was soon back in my mother's eager soaking wet hot tunnel driving my hard prick into her willing receptive body. Mum was screaming with lust so loudly that we missed the sound of the front door opening. It was only when I released another large load of cum in Julia's welcoming body that we heard the sound of a loud sob. I turned and looked over my shoulder.

My sister, Elizabeth, was standing in the doorway of the lounge. Her eyes were wide open and she was frozen in shock.

12