The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Jess groaned. Her legs were trembling, the muscles flexing and relaxing involuntarily. She was gasping and her breasts jostled magnificently. "What brought that on?"

"I'm not sure. I really wanted to do it and I was afraid that if I didn't do it now, I'd lose the opportunity."

"My door's is always open Viv," Jess said with a weak chuckle as she pulled herself back up to sit in the chair properly.

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely. How do you think your husband will feel about it?"

"I don't know. I guess, technically, I just cheated on him."

"Technically the lines are a little blurred. He'll never hear about it from me if you don't want." You want me to return the favor?"

"If I did, would you?"

"I'd give it a shot, because it's you. I never considered it my thing though. I'm not sure I'd be all that good at it." Jess grabbed the pack of cigarettes, lit two of them, and handed one to Vivica.

"I wasn't sure I would be either, but I really wanted to do it. I don't want you to do it unless you really want to."

"Rain check then. Maybe in the heat of some future moment I will feel the urge to muff dive. What was it like?"

"So hot. You taste fantastic and feeling you move in my hands and under my mouth? It was pretty fucking hot."

"So, lesbian? That would explain your choice in men."

"Fuck you," Vivica said and they both laughed again. "Keith is plenty man, and I love him."

"He's kind of petite though, isn't he? He's shorter than you. You have the muscles. Maybe you had tendencies you weren't aware of when you picked him."

"No, no, no, that's bullshit."

"You ever had a real man, a man's man, a bad boy?"

"A gorilla?"

"Sure, a gorilla."

"You know all the men I was ever with. Do any of them qualify?"

"Tommy, maybe, he wasn't a gorilla when I fucked him, we were very young, but he had potential."

"He didn't strike me as a gorilla when I was with him."

"Probably not then. You owe it to yourself to see what you are missing."

"After tonight I am not missing anything."

"Oh honey, Keith may have finally showed up a little but he will never be able to give you what a gorilla can give you."

"Tell me."

"Imagine being picked up by a man, hoisted easily, impaled, getting fucked up against a wall, or just being picked up by two strong hands holding your ass cheeks. His arm muscles bulging but not even trembling. He lowers you onto his ten inch cock and does curls as his fat dick slides in and out of you. It's a whole different fuck game with a strong man."

"Ten inches?"

"Yeah, Mario, he was ridiculously hung. Like fucking a Pringles can."

"Sounds painful." Vivica took another drag of the cigarette and decided it was her last. She crushed it out in the ashtray. She took her wine glass and drained it.

"Sleepy?" Jess asked.

"I want a shower and twelve hours of sleep."

"I'm right behind you. Where am I bunking?"

"You can sleep in bed with us, or take any of the guest rooms."

"Ooh, all of us in bed together. That sounds cozy. I am finishing my smoke and I'll be right up. Save me a spot.

12