The Product Ch. 08

Story Info
Jane gets a new name, face, and breasts, becoming Jana.
3.6k words
4.59
7.7k
5

Part 8 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

When Jane woke up, she could feel the warm sunlight radiating on her through the large window. She did not remember arriving the previous night, but vaguely remembered Sophie helping her to the bathtub for a warm bath. Sophie sponged Jane clean and washed her hair. Sophie had also applied some lotion to the mild welts forming on Jane's ass to reduce the swelling and help her heal more quickly. Deirdre was an expert with the whip and extracted the maximum amount of pain while leaving any lasting damage.

As Jane lay in bed, she could see the saguaros outside her window and the mountains in the distance. The windows were open, and the weather was pleasant for February. As Jane got up, still a little wobbly on her legs, she moved to the window to take in the vista outside her room. She was amazed how still it was. Jane could hear a hawk in the distance and mockingbirds chirping in a nearby cottonwood tree. The most remarkable thing, she thought, was that there was nothing but open desert for as far as she could see.

The previous night on the plane had been like a horrible nightmare. Jane decided to put it out of her mind. She would never disobey Deirdre ever again. Of that she was sure. Jane had come to grips with the fact that she actually liked fucking multiple men and Deirdre's discipline was OK to, exciting actually. But she never wanted to get gangbanged that roughly ever again.

"Feeling better today kitten?" purred Deidre. The door opened and it was Deirdre with a big smile on her face. Deirdre was carrying a breakfast tray and sat it down on the table in the corner of the room. "I thought I would join you for breakfast. The guys are all in the dining room and they are a rowdy bunch."

Deirdre took a seat at the table and Jane sat next to her so they could both enjoy the view out the window. Deirdre poured Jane's coffee and poured her cream. Jane was pleased that Deirdre remembered. It was a light breakfast of yogurt and granola, with some strawberries on the side. As they ate, they made small talk for the first time.

"I'm so sorry about last night. But it was necessary. You do understand that don't you?" asked Deirdre.

"Yes, I think so," replied Jane. Jane suddenly realized that Deirdre was not demanding to be called master anymore.

"You look confused. What are you thinking?" asked Deirdre.

"You aren't making me call you master anymore," replied Jane.

Deirdre wrapped her hand in Jane's and reached up and stroked her cheek with the other as she looked deep into Jane's questioning eyes.

"Is that really necessary anymore?" was the reply.

"No. I'll never disobey you again, I promise," said Jane sounding truly contrite.

After finishing breakfast, Jane, and Deirdre both stood at the same time and as they did, Deirdre stepped closer and kissed Jane fully on the lips. As Jane's lips parted in surprise Deirdre's tongue snuck past her lips and into her mouth. Jane wrapped her arms around Deirdre and kissed her back hard. As Deirdre ran her hand through Jane's hair, she could still feel some of the oil from the night before. As Deirdre stepped away, she took Jane by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

"Your hair is still a little oily from last night. Let me wash it for you." As they stepped into the bathroom Deirdre began to undress Jane, pulling the panties down to the floor as Jane stepped out of them. Deirdre could smell the musk of Jane's abused pussy as she rose back up to pull the teddy over her head. As Jane stood there, Deirdre started the shower.

It was open just like the one back in LA. As a matter of fact, it looked identical, as did the bedroom. Deirdre slowly removed her clothing, almost as though she were putting on a show for Jane.

When she finished, she took Jane by the hand and led her into the shower. As they shared the pulsing water from overhead the two women wrapped their arms around each other as they kissed deeply again. Deirdre's breasts were uncommonly firm, and her nipples seemed to be in a constant state of erection. Deirdre let Jane explore and play with them, eventually drawing Jane's head toward her breast inviting Jane to suck on her nipples.

As Jane sucked on Deirdre's breasts, Jane could feel the now familiar warmth returning between her legs. Sensing Jane's arousal, Deirdre switched gears and reached for the shampoo. "Remember, we are here to wash your hair."

Jane was disappointed, but she remembered what Deirdre had said about orgasms, so she quickly turned around to let Deirdre wash her hair. When they finished showering the women dried each other off. Returning to the bedroom, Deirdre laid spread eagle on the bed. Jane looked at her questioningly. Deirdre recognized the look.

"I said you couldn't have an orgasm, I didn't say anything about me." said Deirdre smiling.

Realizing what was being asked of her, Jane made her way to the bed. Jane had been dreaming about burying her face in Deirdre's pussy since the first day. She could almost smell Deirdre's sweet pussy gyrating over her head in her dreams. Jane was still aroused but she knew that it was Deirdre's turn.

As Jane knelt between Deirdre's legs, she dropped down on the bed so she could give Deirdre's moistening pussy her full attention. Jane had never eaten pussy before, or so she thought, so this was uncharted territory. The musky smell of Deirdre's pussy was intoxicating to Jane as she buried her face in it.

At the first nip of Jane's teeth, Deirdre realized that some coaching would be necessary. "Don't use your teeth. Use your tongue to lick and your lips to suck. When you are a little more experience, then you can use your teeth."

Deirdre smiled knowingly down at Jane who returned to Deirdre's pussy with renewed enthusiasm. It took a while for Jane to find Deirdre's special spot, but in no time, Deirdre's hips and ass were rising and lowering to the rhythm of Jane's tongue and lips.

As Deirdre became more excited, she reversed her position and rolled Jane over on top of her. As Jane returned her tongue to the depths of Deirdre's wet pussy, Deirdre turned her attention to Jane's asshole driving her tongue in as deep as it would go. Jane let out a deep gasp at the pleasurable feeling emanating from her backside.

Both women rolled over on their sides to afford each other deeper penetration into their respective holes. Deirdre was getting close now and the more she drove her tongue into Jane's asshole and then reamed it on the way out, the more ardently Jane drove Deirdre toward her orgasm.

Jane surprised Deirdre by driving her index finger into her ass and the added excitement drove Deirdre over the edge as she tightened her thighs around Jane's head and bucked herself to completion.

As Deirdre rolled off, she could see that Jane was all hot and bothered. Good, she thought. Let's keep her that way. Deirdre sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over and kissing Jane on the cheek.

"Thanks. I needed that," said Deirdre as she got up to leave.

Putting on her robe Deirdre told Jane to shower again and meet her at the far end of the hallway for a meeting at 11. "Oh, and clothing is optional. As a matter of fact, it is very optional."

Jane knew better than to question Deirdre now. She would do as she was told. At 11 a.m. she was padding down the hallway in her birthday suit, not knowing what to expect next.

As she opened the door and entered the room Dr. Contreras and Deirdre were already there along with Richard. They turned and smiled at Jane as she walked in the room.

"Good morning Jane," said Dr. Contreras, "so nice to see you again."

Jane walked up to join them and as she did Deirdre decided to fill her in on why they were there.

"Jane, as you know we have put a great deal of effort into this project and we are nearing the final rollout" said Deirdre. "There are still a couple of details to be attended to and that is what we propose to do over the next few days."

Deirdre stopped briefly to let her words sink in.

"The final phase of the process is to help you transform yourself into the new ravishingly beautiful, sensuous and exciting woman you are becoming. That is why Dr. Contreras is here to assist us," continued Deirdre seriously. "I believe when Sophie was doing your hair you told her you were attracted to the image of the woman in the illustration she showed you. The image she showed you was one that Dr. Contreras produced, and it is his rendering of how he proposes that you should look in the future."

Although surprised, Jane continued listening intently and said nothing. She did not want to say the wrong thing to Deirdre.

"Yes. I was struck by the image. She was beautiful." Jane turned to Dr. Contreras and looked at him directly.

"Can you make me beautiful like that?" Jane asked Dr. Contreras earnestly.

"Yes, of course my dear, but those are not the only changes...improvements that I propose," said Contreras. "Would you like to see them all? I can show you on the computer right over here."

This was going easier than Deirdre thought it would. Richard sensed what Deirdre was thinking and shook his head in silent agreement.

Jane was starting to like the new her and was excited to see what Dr. Contreras could do. She was so focused on seeing what the new her might look like she had completely forgotten that she was stark naked. Deirdre noticed it too. We have come a long way in a short time, she thought.

As Dr. Contreras moved the mouse the large plasma screen on the wall lit up. Jane could see a more detailed version of the new face that Dr. Contreras was proposing. He pointed out the changes he proposed to her nose and to her eyes. As he zoomed the image out the front of Jane's body came into full view.

"As you can see, I propose to enlarge your breasts slightly. Not too big, but not too small either," Contreras said smiling. "We'll make the incisions under your armpits, and since we are only increasing the size of your breasts moderately, that will significantly reduce the recovery time."

As Contreras spun the image to a side view the true size of Jane's new breasts really became apparent. Jane was impressed. She had always wished she had larger breasts.

"I can only show you so much on the computer. If you would be so kind as to step up on this riser, I can demonstrate the changes more easily," said Contreras as he guided Jane up on to the low riser, switching on the intense overhead lights.

As Jane stood on the pedestal, Dr. Contreras outlined the places around Jane's eyes and nose where he proposed to make changes. Jane could follow Contreras' hands by watching herself in the full-length mirror on the opposite wall.

Contreras now moved to Jane's breasts where he lifted each of them from the bottom to show how her breasts would appear on her chest. He also pointed out where he would make the incisions for the enhancements.

"While it isn't critical yet, we could also firm up Jane's buttocks as well," said Contreras. "Could you please turn around for a moment my dear," he said as he slowly turned her around. The doctor grabbed the bottom of each of Jane's cheeks and lifted them to show how they could be firmed up.

"Would that increase the recovery time," Deirdre asked Contreras.

"Only by a week or so," he responded.

Deirdre looked at Richard and he was shaking his head no.

"I think that this is something we can come back to later. We are currently on a very tight schedule as we approach this product rollout, said Deirdre. "So, I think we need to stick to the procedures we have already discussed."

"Very well," said Dr. Contreras. "Perhaps by then the young lady will be ready to have her vagina tightened up a bit. As I told you the other day, Jane has a very lovely vagina."

Jane would have gone beet red a few days ago, but today, she actually appreciated Dr. Contreras' compliment.

"So, we are agreed?" asked Dr. Contreras.

"Yes," said Deirdre.

"And your young lady?" asked Contreras.

Jane looked to Deirdre quickly and then back to Dr. Contreras. "Yes, of course."

"Good, then there is no reason why we can't proceed at once," said Dr. Contreras enthusiastically. "Young lady, follow me and by tomorrow, there will be a whole new you!"

Jane followed the doctor out the door and down to the middle of the hallway where another corridor led to the opposite side of the large ranch house. As Jane stepped through the door at the end of this hallway, she has surprised to see a full operating room on the other side of the glass paneled wall just inside the doorway.

"I'm going to leave you in the care of my surgical nurse now. This should not take more than a few hours at most. After that you will need to rest in bed for a day," said Contreras. "After that, I suggest that you spend plenty of time by the pool and let the sun work its magic. You should be back to full activity in a matter of four or five days."

Contreras motioned for his nurse to start preparing Jane for surgery.

"You can look forward to seeing your new beautiful self very soon," said Contreras as he disappeared back through the door and left Jane in the care of the nurse.

-----

The next few days passed quickly. For the first two days, Jane was in the care of the nurse, who brought her meals to her room on the surgical side of the complex. Jane did not see the rest of the team until the third day when she joined them at the pool.

Deirdre and Sophie had escorted Jane to the pool and for some reason acted skittish and apprehensive as they walked through the rock garden as they approached the pool area.

"Is something wrong?" asked Deirdre.

"It's just that it is the desert, like home," said Jane, sounding concerned. "There are snakes. And I'm naked!"

"OK? What's the problem?" asked Deirdre not making the connection.

"I was bit by a rattlesnake when I was small," replied Jane. "I've always been deathly afraid of snakes."

"Well, we have a couple of outdoor cats that prowl around the place," reassured Deirdre. "We haven't seen any snakes since we got them. The snakes don't seem to like them."

Somewhat reassured, Jane settled down and enjoyed Deirdre and Sophie's company as she basked in the sun's warm rays. By day five most of the swelling had gone down and Jane was getting back to normal, but with new bigger eyes, her pixie nose, and larger beautifully proportioned breasts.

Deirdre was joining Jane for lunch every day now and they engaged in idle girl talk. Jane was opening up to Deirdre and was confiding in her. Jane had a bunch of questions regarding what was next, but the answers she got from Deirdre were vague at best. She guessed it had to do with the imminent product roll out.

At lunch, the previous day Jane had confided that of all the things she had done since coming to work for Deirdre, the one thing she could never do again was the gangbang. Deirdre could tell from the way that Jane said it, that she was adamant.

With only a little more than a week left until D-Day, Deirdre was concerned and decided to talk to Richard about it. He had gone back to LA to take care of business, not the least of which was arranging for the movers to place all of Jane's belongings in storage and to talk Jane's husband into taking the plea deal that was being offered to him. Richard convinced Martin that with good behavior he could be out in five years. Richard decided to wait until after D-Day to give Jane the news.

Deirdre met Richard at the airport that night and filled him in on her concerns. On the way from the airport she and Richard developed a plan, but he would have to remain in Phoenix one more day, so he did not return to the ranch that evening with Deidre.

When Deirdre got back to the ranch, she took the rest of the team aside and set Richard's plan in motion. With D-Day just a few days away they would give Jane two more days to soak up the rays and become her radiant new self. In the meantime, they would get Jane to buy into the new identity they had created for her, to become her online persona and public identity.

Deirdre called a staff meeting for the morning and they would review the plans then and fill Jane in at the same time. In the meantime, Jane was getting plenty of rest and plenty of sun. This new sedate life was not sitting well with Jane. Now that her libido had been unharnessed, she was hornier than hell.

The staff meeting was held early, so as not to interfere with Jane's sun time. In typical fashion Deirdre opened the meeting and got right down to business. Deirdre went through all the marketing studies they had done and covered the findings from their focus groups and the bottom line was that Jane needed a new name, one that the target group could more easily relate to.

This sounded fine to Jane, she did not want anyone who knew her before to know what she was doing now, and certainly not her children. And besides, she knew that her husband and the congregation secretly mocked her as 'Plain Jane' behind her back.

"What is the new name?" asked Jane, eager to know.

"Your new name is going to be Jana, Jana Embers. That is the test name that tracked best with our focus groups. What do you think?"

"I like it," said Jane, smiling wickedly, "it sounds hot."

"Red hot, to go with your flaming red hair and that raging volcano you have for a libido," said Kieran as he smiled lustily at Jane and squeezed her bare thigh.

"Good, then it is settled. Jana it is! We can start getting our marketing materials into production then. I'll make the calls to LA.," said Deirdre as she closed the short meeting. "Everyone back to work."

As everyone filed from the room Deirdre tapped Jane on the shoulder and asked her to remain behind. Deirdre closed the door and asked Jane to join her at the table.

"Jane...I mean Jana, I need your help on an incredibly special project. In a couple of days Richard is going to be bringing a couple of special clients to the ranch. They won't be here overnight, only for a few hours. But while they are here Richard wants you...I want you...to provide them with some special entertainment. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes. I get the drift," said Jane in a rueful sort of way. "How long am I going to have to 'entertain' them?"

"For as long as it takes, but it probably won't be for more than an hour or two," replied Deirdre. "But here is the important thing. Neither of these young men wants to be recognized so none of you will speak the entire time. Because of whom they are we have to exercise the utmost discretion"

"There is more, they both have this strange fantasy about repeatedly ravishing a woman together to Ravel's Bolero, so it will be playing loudly the entire time you are with them," continued Deirdre.

That was a nice touch by Richard, thought Deirdre. The loud music would drown out any of their voices, should anyone slip up.

"Oh, I almost forgot...to make sure you don't recognize them you will be required to wear a blindfold the entire time," concluded Deirdre.

"What are these guys, kinky movie stars?" asked the newly minted Jana.

"No, but they have been on TV recently and you might recognize them or their voices, so we need to protect their identity. I can't tell you how much this may mean to the overall success of our product rollout," emphasized Deirdre. "These young men are in a unique position to assure our success. Are you onboard?"

"Yes, I guess so," replied Jana, not wanting to disappoint or disobey Deirdre.

The next couple of days flew by quickly. Each day Jana got plenty of sun and her body looked better and better, especially as the bronze tan replaced Jana's formerly milky complexion. Deirdre would have other members of the team join her periodically in her bedroom or at the pool to partake of her pleasures.

12