The Product Ch. 19

Story Info
Pole dancer Deborah stirs the pot.
3.7k words
4.52
4k
3
0

Part 19 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

It was after midnight now and Richard was tired as he headed back toward Palmdale. Richard thought to himself that he should probably send Richie and his buddies a thank you card. He doubted he would ever have gotten as much information out of Deborah if they had not softened her up first.

Deborah had confirmed Richard's suspicions about Rebekah and that would prove invaluable in his plans for her father. Richard decided to go ahead and spend the night at his home in Palmdale. He was too tired to drive back over the hill and the weather had turned ugly. He had put his Palmdale house up for sale the previous week and was now living full-time back in their home in Encino. There was no need to maintain the house in the high desert now that Martin was in prison and Jane was no more than a memory to those who had known her here locally before her transformation into Jana.

The first part of Deirdre and Richard's plan was now complete. He had resigned from the church board right before he stopped by the real estate office and listed the house. Fortunately, the church was only too willing to accept his resignation, since they felt he had betrayed his responsibility to them by defending Martin.

The board had been baffled by his decision to act as Martin's attorney, although they had been pleased when he had convinced Jane to move out of the house and relinquish she and Martin's salary, without them having to suggest or pursue costly legal remedies. That Jane had volunteered to move out was certainly a testament to Richard's negotiating skills, or her shame, they thought.

Richard was glad to be severing his ties to the high desert. He had never really liked the area. The people were too backward assed, he thought. Way too much Jesus juice and not enough Chardonnay was how he liked to put it. The high desert had never been anything but flyover country to them, or drive through country, more precisely. It had always been a blur out the car window as they sped by on their way to Mammoth for skiing or to their summer getaway in Tahoe, Richard thought to himself.

He was in Palmdale now and only a mile from his soon to be former home. Richard was low on gas and decided to drive a few blocks out of his way to the gas station just off highway 14. It would still be open, and it would be a fitting coda to this part of his plan, he thought. After all, if they had not stopped there for gas on their way back from Tahoe a couple of years ago, they never would have found Martin.

Richard really did not believe in God, but he had to admit that there must be a higher power to have let them find Martin after all those years. They had long since given up hope that they or the police would ever find him. Had Danielle not awakened from her nap at that precise moment and looked out the window at the man filling his gas tank next to them, they may never have found him.

As Richard got out of his car to fill his tank now, the memory was vivid in his mind. How Danielle had reached over and grabbed his forearm so tightly, how she turned away so quickly, so that the man gassing next to them would not see her face. He also remembered how fortuitous it was that Martin was wearing his collar that day and driving the church van. It could not have been easier to track him after that, since the church name was on the side of the van, along with the address and phone number.

"Oh my God Richard, it's him, it's him," he could still hear her whispering in his ear urgently as she leaned forward grabbing his forearm even tighter. "He is the one Richard. He's the one."

Richard remembered how he knew exactly who Danielle was talking about. There was only one such man in their lives, the man who had left that huge hole, that unfillable, empty place in their lives. He was the man who had changed the course of their young lives forever ten years ago...and who was now their singular focus since that fortuitous day at this gas station almost two years ago.

They had spent those two years planning and plotting their revenge. It wouldn't be enough to merely kill him, they wanted to destroy him and torment him...just as he had destroyed the promising lives and futures they had hoped for and left them in torment and anguish so many years ago.

"You're out late counselor," said the voice that interrupted Richard's reverie. As he looked up Richard recognized Ted, one of the guards from the prison.

"Good evening. Just getting off work," Richard asked Ted.

"Yeah, I'm on my way home to the valley," said Ted.

"Long drive," said Richard making small talk.

"Not too bad, just over the hill in Sunland," replied Ted.

"Drive safe," said Richard. It's raining over on the other side."

"Thanks," said Ted as he turned toward his SUV and then turned around. "By the way, your client wants to talk to you. I think he was pissed off when he couldn't get through to you this afternoon."

"Thanks for the heads up," said Richard. "Did he say what he wanted to talk about?"

"He said his wife had called him this morning and it looked like she had got him all wound up. See ya!" said Ted as he closed to door and pulled away.

FUCK, thought Richard to himself. He knew it was not Jane...err, Jana. It had to be that bitch Deborah stirring the pot. He decided he had better go see Martin in the morning before he left the high desert. It was only 15 minutes away from the state prison to his home.

He needed to know what Deborah had said and keep Martin on an even keel, at least for now. Richard wanted the exclusive pleasure of pushing Martin's buttons, right up until he was able to finally push him over the edge.

-----

Richard was finishing his coffee as the phone rang. He hoped it was the prison phoning back.

"Good morning, this is Richard," he said as he answered the phone. Richard listened intently for a minute and then said, "Thanks very much. I appreciate your getting me in this morning. I'll be there at 9:30. Thanks again."

As he hung up the phone, he was happy that the prison was able to accommodate his request and allow him to meet with Martin after they were through with breakfast. Richard just had enough time to make a couple of other phone calls and then he would have to start for the prison.

Richard was starting to dial the private number that Villarreal had given him when the doorbell rang. Jesus, what now, though Richard as he headed to the door. When he opened the door there was an attractive young couple in their late twenties. They were both well dressed and well-groomed and the girl was a knockout. Richard realized he was mentally undressing her and caught himself, changing his focus to the young man and looking him in the eye and asked what he could do for them.

"We're house hunting and saw the sign, and were wondering if we could take a look," said the young man.

"Well, I'm just on the way out to a meeting and I don't have time right now. I'm sorry, but if you call the agent listed on the sign, I'm sure they will be happy to show you the house," said Richard.

"Thank you, sorry to disturb you," said the young lady smiling and looking at him with her bedroom eyes. She and her husband turned and started back down the driveway.

"Tell you what," said Richard reconsidering, "my meeting is only going to take about an hour. If you'd like to meet me back here at 11, I'd be happy to show you the house."

Richard recognized something in the young woman, something he had learned to have a second sense about over the last several years. Richard wanted to talk to her and her husband more and draw them (her) out. Maybe there was an opportunity here. At the very least, he might sell his house, he thought.

"Thank you, that is very gracious," said the young man. "We'll see you at 11 then.

"I'll look forward to seeing you," said the young woman, with her best come-hither smile.

-----

As he heard the steel gate close behind him, Richard made his way to the private consultation room down the hallway. The guard had told him that Martin was already there. As the guard opened the door for Richard, Martin looked up from his chair on the other side of the metal table where he was shackled. He looked concerned, thought Richard.

"I was told you wanted to talk to me," said Richard in his best attorney's voice.

"My wife called. She was upset. She is still talking about going to the newspapers and the TV news," said Martin concerned. "I thought you were taking care of that."

"Is that all?" said Richard, pretending to be exasperated. "She's just pushing your buttons. I met with her a couple of days ago and again last night. I don't think she is going to be a problem moving forward. She had settled down a great deal last night."

"Are you sure?" asked Martin, unconvinced.

"Trust me, when I left her last night she was whipped," said Richard with a smile. "She won't be bothering you anymore. I gave her the five thousand you had left and told her that was it and that was all there was going to be. And that she was on her own from now on. I'm convinced you'll never hear from her again."

"And my daughter?" asked Martin.

"Her tuition is covered through the end of the term and after that she will be starting school in the fall and she has a full scholarship. In the meantime, I've arranged for a job for her with the same company that Jane is working for...and don't worry, it is a big company and there is no chance of them seeing each other or recognizing each other," said Richard, appreciating the element of truth in what he was saying. "She should be able to put a little money away after graduation, until she starts classes in the fall."

Richard was pleased with the relieved look on Martin's face. He just needed to keep him on an even keel for one, maybe two weeks and then he would come see Martin one last and exquisitely torturous time.

"By the way, she said something about photos and videos you had taken of her. I hope you either destroyed them or have them stored someplace safe. If those turn up, it could really cloud the issue on your appeal. Where are they?" asked Richard.

"Don't worry. They are well hidden. They are in the false bottom of my parent's steamer trunk that was in the garage. You have all that stuff in storage, don't you?" asked Martin

"Yes," said Richard. Glad that he or Deirdre had another card to play if it became necessary.

"I guess I just overreacted," said Martin returning to their original conversation. "That bitch can really get under my skin sometimes."

"She seems to have that effect on people, as far as I can see," agreed Richard. "Just be patient and don't do or say anything stupid. I'm working on your appeal and I don't need you muddying the waters. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," said Martin.

"Good then," said Richard as he got up to go. "Try to maintain an even strain for Christ's sake and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. I hope to have some news that you will find extremely interesting."

Richard smiled to himself as he closed the door behind him. Interesting news indeed, Richard thought to himself.

-----

As Richard drove back to his house, he dialed his cell phone and got Villarreal on his private line.

"It is set. Tomorrow morning when the bank opens," said Richard into the phone.

"Tomorrow?" said Villarreal somewhat perturbed, "how about a little notice."

"Sorry, but this needs to go down right away," said Richard, the concern apparent in his voice.

"OK, tomorrow it is then. My people will be ready," said Villarreal as he hung up.

Now all Richard had to do was get Deborah out of town and on her way to Mexicali. If she thought she was near the end of her rainbow, she would not be stirring shit with Martin or anyone else. Richard dialed Deborah's cell.

"Hello," said Deborah sleepily.

"Still in bed?" asked Richard.

"Ah, yeah. What time is it?" asked Deborah, still partially asleep and fully hung over.

"It's time to get up. I've been on the phone since the crack of dawn making arrangements for you. I had to pull a few strings, but you'll be able to pick your stuff up at the bank in Mexicali in the morning when they open," said Richard, trying to convey a sense of urgency. "You need to drive down this afternoon. I've had my assistant make a reservation for you at a hotel on this side of the border in El Centro. I'll text you the address. Got that?"

"Yeah, I guess," said Deborah still trying to wake up. "But I have to work tomorrow..."

Richard cut her off.

"You're picking up a wad of cash and a pussy full of diamonds and you're worried about working tomorrow?" said Richard sharply.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right. I'm not awake yet," said Deborah.

"You'd better give your daughter a call and let her know you're going to be away for a few days, so she doesn't worry," said Richard more calmly now.

"A few days?" questioned Deborah.

"Yeah, a few days," said Richard. "I took the liberty of booking you into a resort down there. It is kind of a fat farm, but they have a nice spa. It will give you an opportunity to start enjoying your newfound wealth and besides, I don't think it is a good idea to go back to your place right now."

"Why not?" asked Deborah concerned.

"I drove back to your place this morning and it was pretty torn up. Richie left a note on the mirror in your bathroom with your lipstick saying that you had better be there by the time he returned, or you would be sorry," lied Richard.

"But why did you go back," asked Deborah.

"I accidentally left the folder with my papers in your bedroom, so I had to go back for them," said Richard, making stuff up as he went along.

"Were they there? Did Richie find them?" asked Deborah alarmed.

"No. And yes, they were under one of the towels on your bed," lied Richard. "But I would stay away for a few days if I were you. Just pick what you need up at the store on the way out of town and drive directly to El Centro. We can deal with Richie in a few days when you get back. OK?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," said Deborah, sounding convinced.

"Remember to give Rebekah a call before you leave and let her know you are going to be away for a few days, so she doesn't worry. Cell phones don't work well down there, and not at all at the fat farm. You can tell her you are trying to work out some of the financial arrangements for her uncle. Can't you? That's not giving away too much, is it?" asked Richard.

"No, I guess not. I'll call her right now and then shower and hit the road. I'll stop and do my shopping after I get over the hill to San Bernardino on my way...and thanks Richard. Thanks for everything you have done," said Deborah sincerely.

"Thanks, are completely unnecessary," said Richard, very truthfully, he thought.

-----

As Richard pulled into his driveway it was almost 11. Once he was in the house, he poured himself a double scotch. He had a long night and a busy morning and five o'clock was way too far in the future as far as he was concerned. That bitch could drive anyone to drink...or crazy.

Just as he was about to dial the office and tell them he was running late, the doorbell rang. Good, he thought, he could give the couple the grand tour and see if the vibes he was getting from the beauty amounted to anything. As he opened the door, the young woman was alone.

"Well, hello again," said Richard, "where's your husband."

"He was called into work," she said," and he isn't my husband, we just live together."

She brushed past Richard and entered the house. She crossed the living room and sat on the couch.

As Richard crossed the room to join her, he noticed for the first time that she had changed clothes. The blouse she was wearing now was sheer and he could make out her bare breasts underneath the almost transparent material. Her skirt was shorter and as she sank into the cushion on the sofa her skirt road up and he could see that she was not wearing panties.

"We haven't been introduced properly, I don't think. My name is Richard," he said as he extended his hand to shake hers.

"I'm Lisa," she said with her come-hither smile again. "You don't have another one of those do you," as she pointed to his glass of scotch.

"Yes of course," said Richard heading to the bar to pour her a drink and top his off.

As he headed back to the couch Lisa was sitting back with her arms extended across the back of the sofa. The material on her blouse was stretched close to her body and her breasts and nipples were even more apparent through the now almost invisible material. Lisa's areolas were large and the nipples huge, the kind you wanted to suck on all day.

Richard handed Lisa her drink and excused himself for a moment.

"Please excuse me. I was just about to check in with my office and let them know

I am running late, said Richard. "I'll be with you in just a moment."

Richard stepped into the study and closed the door. He dialed his assistant and let Ms. Ames know that he probably would be off the air the rest of the day and to cancel his two afternoon appointments. Richard made one more call. Richard decided it had been a tough couple of days and he needed a little diversion and who knew, perhaps he had discovered another new talent.

When Richard rejoined Lisa in the living room, he sat next to her on the couch. Reaching over he put his hand on her bare thigh and asked, "so where would you like to start your tour," as he squeezed her soft skin lightly.

"I've always thought that the bedroom was the most important room in a house. You spend so much time there. Don't you agree?" said Lisa smiling sensuously.

"The bedroom it is then," said Richard smiling, as he led the way up the spiral stairway.

Richard opened the double doors leading into the master bedroom and the interior was much like the playroom at the ranch in Arizona. "You really can't appreciate the room unless it is by candlelight" said Richard as he started to light the candles. As he circled back to the doors, he closed them, shutting out the sunlight. Richard hit the switch next to the door and instead of a light coming on, the bed began to revolve slowly.

Lisa was standing next to the bed and turned as she felt it begin to move as it revolved, touching her leg. Lisa turned back to Richard with a bemused smile on her face and looked at him intently.

"You can't believe how relaxing it is on the bed as it revolves," said Richard as he drew closer. "And the satin sheets feel wonderful, but only against bare flesh."

Richard unbuttoned Lisa's blouse and she had reached behind herself and had unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor. As her blouse joined the skirt on the floor, Lisa continued to stare at Richard intently as she sat on the edge of the bed and scooted back to the center, lying back and resting her head on the large cushions, drawing her arms up behind her head, making her breasts stand up firmly on her chest. Lisa's legs were spread, and she had one knee drawn up. Her moist pussy was inviting Richard to explore it.

Lisa watched as Richard undressed. When he dropped his pants and boxers to the floor in one motion, Lisa's gaze shifted from Richard's face to his raging hard on. Lisa was pleased with Richard's equipment. He was much longer and thicker than her boyfriend.

She was sure he would be exploring a long unused portion of her pussy in a matter of minutes. But first she wanted to make sure he was all that he could be as she suddenly rose up on her knees and took Richard's cock in her two hands and made it disappear into her mouth in one long smooth motion.

12