The Product Ch. 23

Story Info
Jana confesses her incestuous desires to Deirdre.
3.7k words
4.42
3.9k
3
0

Part 23 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

As Richard awoke, he could see Lisa across the soundstage in the half light, she was dressing.

"What time is it?" asked Richard.

"It's around midnight. I have to get home," said Lisa.

"We have a suite here. You're welcome to use it. It's kind of late to be driving back over the hill," suggested Richard.

"No. I need to get home. I'm sure Hank has a pair of blue balls after watching that," said Lisa.

"How did he..." Richard started to say as Lisa anticipated his question.

"George gave me the IP address for the feed. I hope that was OK," said Lisa.

"Sure, not a problem," said Richard as he made a mental note to talk to George about it. "Well, drive safely. I may see you tomorrow afternoon if I can get away from the office early enough. If not, can you plan on staying over tomorrow night? Deirdre will be back in town and I am certain she will want to meet you."

"I'm looking forward to it. All I hear around here is Deirdre this and Deirdre that. She sounds like a force of nature," said Lisa admiringly as she headed out the door.

Richard dressed hurriedly and headed for Deirdre's office. He had left the two laptops and the voice device there, along with the ten DVDs that George had converted from the pile of video cassettes that Martin had concealed in the trunk.

Richard asked George about what was on the tapes and he described them as really bad porn, at least what he had watched, but then George had some pretty high standards, Richard thought to himself.

Richard decided he would review them when he got to his office in the morning. But now, he needed to get home and get some sleep. If tomorrow night went as he anticipated, neither Lisa nor Deirdre would give him any rest, Richard smiled to himself.

-----

Deirdre lay in bed with Jana still wrapped around her body. Sophie had already got up and headed back to her room to shower. Sophie wanted to get started packing and be ready to go the following day. She still had some clothes that needed washing.

As Deirdre lay there thinking about the previous night, she could see that Richard and Lisa were now gone, from the screen on the wall. She grabbed the remote to see if they had moved to the suite or to the playroom off her conference room and both were empty and appeared to be unused.

Deirdre's thoughts were interrupted as Jana began moaning softly now and her body was tensing and then trembling gently as she continued to cling to Deirdre. Looking down, Deirdre smiled when she saw that Jana's finger was buried in her own pussy. Jana was having a wet dream.

When Jana eventually climaxed and the orgasm swept over her body, Jana finally awoke. As she looked up, Deirdre was smiling at her. "That was some dream. Did it involve anyone I know?"

Jana's body tensed and Deirdre could see the flush of embarrassment on her face, even in the half light and through the tan. Jana's eyes were downcast, trying to avoid eye contact. Deirdre was intrigued and decided to probe a little further. What could possibly embarrass Jana at this point?

"Who were you fucking in your dream, to make you so embarrassed? Come on, tell me," said Deirdre gently prodding for an answer. "You can't keep me in suspense."

"It is too embarrassing. Please don't make me tell you. Please." pleaded Jana, earnestly.

Deirdre moved farther down in bed, so she was face to face with Jana. Draping her right leg over Jana's body she took Jana's head in her right hand and leaned forward giving her a tender kiss on the lips and then on each of her eyes.

"You can tell me anything. You know that don't you?" said Deirdre soothingly. "I promise to keep your secret. I want you to feel as though you can tell me anything, absolutely anything."

Deirdre was whispering in Jana's ear now, kissing it at the same time.

"It...it is just so embarrassing," said Jana, finally surrendering to Deirdre's will as she welled with emotion. "It was...it was...my boys...my sons!"

Deirdre could feel Jana's body heaving now and she could feel Jana's tears dripping on her shoulder.

"You were dreaming you were fucking your own sons," said Deirdre slowly, for emphasis. It was not so much a question as an affirmation of that fact.

"Yes, I know it is awful...but I've been having that dream for a long time. Ever since their things started to get big...I used to close my eyes and imagine them inside me when I was in the shower...Oh, please Deirdre, never tell anyone about this," balled Jana. "You're the only person I have ever told! You are the only person I WOULD ever tell!"

Tears were streaming from Jana's eyes as she moved closer to Deirdre kissing her passionately before she slipped her tongue into Deirdre's mouth.

Just thinking about fucking her sons had made Jana hot again and Deirdre could sense her arousal. Deirdre rolled over on top of Jana and lay on top of her, letting her breasts press hard into Jana's. Deirdre was kissing Jana's neck now and then nibbling on her ear lobe as she whispered, "Do you dream of your sons' long hard cocks pounding your pussy and your ass?"

Deirdre's own finger had found Jana's wet pussy now and Jana was breathing hard beneath her as Deirdre continued to whisper into Jana's ear.

"Can you feel your sons' long thick cocks sliding in and out of your wet pussy. Can you feel their lips, their teeth, their mouths sucking your breasts into their mouths?" whispered Deirdre.

Jana's eyes were closed, and she was getting close, extremely close as her pussy clamped down on Deirdre's probing finger. Deirdre was still whispering in Jana's ear.

"Can you feel their tongues in your ass, in your pussy, licking your clit, sucking it. Can you feel them making you come over and over again as they pump their hot cum deep inside you?" said Deirdre, prodding Jana on.

Deirdre had finally pushed Jana over the edge and she was coming hard now, with wave after wave of passion sweeping over her body. Once Jana's body quit convulsing, Deirdre rolled off and Jana jumped up and ran to the door and down the hallway to her room.

She was disgusted with herself and embarrassed that she had let Deirdre make her tell her depraved fantasies to her. Instinctively, Jana headed for the shower to clean herself, as though the warm water could wash away the guilt she felt for her debauched dreams.

Deirdre continued to lie in bed, smiling. If only Jana knew, Deirdre thought to herself. That was an interesting little tidbit of information. Good thing Richard talked her out of using the video or photos with her sons to blackmail her into following through in the tent, thought Deirdre. They might not have worked.

Deirdre already knew from Richard that the boys had planned on having their way with their mother. The boys had developed an elaborate plan for how they were going to blackmail her and get her to submit to them. In fact, Deirdre knew the reason that Martin had banished them to Arizona was to put an end to those plans after it was clear that the boys were obsessed with fucking their mother.

Martin had known for at least a year before he was arrested that the boys were watching their mother in the shower through the peephole they had punched through their bedroom wall and beating themselves off as they watched her play with herself under the pulsing warm water. Martin wanted his boys to be masculine and powerful. He wanted them to see women as nothing more than sex objects, as he did. He had guided them through their first experience with a woman on their eighteenth birthday, Martin had confided to Richard.

But Martin drew the line at them fucking their mother. Not because he would have objected to it, in fact, he would have enjoyed watching it. But it could have unraveled his whole life if anyone at the church found out about it. Keeping his wife a paragon of virtue had always helped assure Martin's position in the church.

That is why he shipped the boys out of town. He just could not take the chance that the boys would let their lust for their mother ruin everything he had worked so hard for by destroying their image as an All-American Christian family.

Deirdre laughed to herself. For a bunch of uptight holier than thou church types, there sure was a lot of lust and sinfulness in that family. Deirdre guessed that is why Jana was such a handful in bed. Deirdre remembered Voltaire's quote from her philosophy class in college, "Ice cream is exquisite-what a pity it isn't illegal!"

Jana really liked her ice cream, but she liked hers hot and slightly salty, Deirdre thought, smiling. Deirdre decided that soon both Jana and her boys would have the opportunity to live out their fantasies for real. And Deirdre could not wait to have George immortalize it on film.

Deirdre showered and headed to the kitchen for coffee. As she opened the door, she could see that Sophie was already there.

"Good morning," said Deirdre. "Looking forward to getting home?"

"Yeah," said Sophie lying. "What's the new project?"

"Oh, I'll tell you more about it when you get there. To be honest, I don't know all the details yet. This is something Richard has been working on and he has been very secretive," said Deirdre truthfully.

"Should I stop by the office when I get to town?" asked Sophie.

"That shouldn't be necessary. Go home and get a good night's rest. I'm flying out this afternoon, so you and Jana are on your own for dinner tonight. Make sure she gets her sun and works on her pole routine," concluded Deirdre.

"Will do," said Sophie. "I guess it is just Jana and I tomorrow night, huh?"

"Yeah, good luck getting some rest," said Deirdre smiling.

"No kidding," said Sophie laughing. "I guess she is making up for lost time. I've never seen anyone with a sex drive like that girl." What Sophie did not tell Deirdre was that she was looking forward to having Jana all to herself.

Jana had just opened the kitchen door as Sophie finished talking and smiled at them saying, "Good morning. I guess last night was our last night together. I'm really going to miss you both. I hope we're not going to be separated for too long."

"I feel exactly the same way," said Deirdre as she got up and started toward the door, stopping only to give Jana a peck on the cheek. "Got to get to the phones, you girls have a good morning."

-----

Deirdre was on the phone the minute she hit the conference room. Her first call was to her assistant to make her airline reservations for latter in the afternoon and to make Sophie, Todd, Paul and Lisa's reservations as well. Deirdre asked her assistant to coordinate airport transportation at her end and she would make the arrangements from the ranch for the others. Deirdre told her assistant they could trade emails later in the morning and they could work out the details of everyone's itinerary.

Deirdre's next call was to Richard. He should be up by now, she thought. When he answered his cell phone, she could hear the traffic noise in the background.

"Already on your way in?" asked Deirdre.

"Yeah. It is going to be a long day. I'm not sure I will have time to stop by the office this afternoon. Can we just meet at home this evening?" asked Richard.

"Sure. I may be a little late. I need to get caught up on some things," said Deirdre.

"That's fine. By the way, can you give Lisa a ride?" asked Richard. "I told her you would want to get to know her. I thought tonight would be a good opportunity."

Deirdre smiled to herself. That horny little bastard, he could not wait to get the both of us in bed together with him, she thought to herself. Truth be told, she was looking forward to it too. She was getting wet just thinking about Lisa, and Deirdre wanted to take the measure of this woman as well.

"That will work out well, especially since she will need to fly out to Arizona first thing in the morning. I'll have my assistant call her and let her know to bring a bag with her this morning," said Deirdre.

"I thought you were going to have her do the makeover?" asked Richard somewhat confused.

"I know, but the more I thought about it, you were right. We need Sophie here for that. She already knows the ropes and there is a lot more to it than just styling someone's hair," said Deirdre. "Besides, Jana can't wait to get Lisa's tongue in her pussy."

"Yeah, I know. We were watching you last night while you were watching us," said Richard.

"You were?" asked Deirdre, surprised. "I didn't know."

"Yeah, I wanted to be able to watch you watching us," said Richard. "You ladies seem to be getting on rather well together."

"Jana has been wearing me out...and Sophie too," said Deirdre. "It is going to take Todd, Paul and Lisa to keep Jana satisfied, believe me."

"Well you may want to revise you estimate after tonight. I have a hunch Lisa can give Jana a run for her money. She can't seem to get enough. Not only that, but she is a natural exhibitionist. She likes to have an audience. Last night she had her boyfriend watching from home, said Richard. "By the way, you need to talk to George...he gave her the IP information for the feed and I don't think that's a good idea."

"Yes, you're right. I'll talk to him," agreed Deirdre. "I'll call you when I get to the office this afternoon. Talk to you later."

"See you tonight. I've really missed you," said Richard earnestly. "Have a good trip."

As Deirdre hung up the phone she wondered if maybe she had been overreacting last night. Maybe Lisa was trying to make eye contact with her boyfriend through the camera and not her. Deirdre decided that the answer to that question would probably resolve itself tonight. In any event, Deirdre was sure that Jana would enjoy her new plaything.

-----

Richard was stuck in the early morning rush hour traffic. He decided to give Big John a call and see if he was following up with the three stooges, as Richard liked to call them. As it turned out, John was already on the freeway headed to Victorville. He would be there to start staking out the titty bar when it opened. Richard's description of their jackets, tattoos and appearance should make them easy to pick out.

"I'll give you a call later, if they turn up," said Big John as he prepared to hang up."

"Fine, and by the way, stop by my office in the morning before you head back up to the high desert. I'll have another little project I need you to take care of for me and I'll have some stuff I need to pass along to you," said Richard as he hung up.

-----

It had been hours, endless hours, thought Deborah as she lay huddled on her side, on the rope cot in the damp cellar room. They had come in and used a knife to release the tight zip ties that had bound her hands behind her back. When she first felt the knife blade on her skin her heart raced, fearing the worst.

The zip ties, which had cut off the circulation to her hands, had been replaced by leather shackles and they were connected to a chain she could hear jangling against the wall. No one had said anything to her yet and this only added to her fear.

She had not eaten or had anything to drink since breakfast at the hotel on what she assumed to be the previous day. She had completely lost track of time as she lay shivering on the cot in the darkness.

When they had shacked her to the chain, she had pleaded for some water, some food, to know why she had been brought here. But her appeals were only met with silence and then the creak of the door and the loud clack as the bolt was thrown and then more silence.

Deborah was completely despondent as she lay on the harsh rope cot weeping. They had all the money now, they had the jewels and, more importantly, they had also stolen her daughter's future. God knows what they were going to do to her.

She had seen the stories in the newspapers about the ruthless gangs in Mexico and she shuddered to contemplate her fate and the horrors that awaited her. At least her daughter was safely in school, she thought, but for how long, if she were not there to pay her tuition. The more Deborah thought about her daughter's fate, the more despondent she became, crying alone in the darkness.

-----

Deirdre continued to work the phone from the conference room. She wanted to accomplish as much as she could before she had to leave for the airport. She would not be able to get much done in the car, since so much of the area they would be driving through would be out of cell phone range until after they were off the reservation and BLM land.

As the phone rang, Deirdre reached for her notes. Jim and John, those were their names. All she could remember about them from their one meeting was that they had extremely nice cocks. They must have inherited those from Jana's side of the family, she thought wickedly.

"Hello," said the out of breath voice on the other end of the phone as he stepped over the barbells he just dropped on the floor and sat down in the nearby chair.

"Hello," said Deirdre. "Is this Jim or John?"

"It's Jim," said the voice breathlessly. "Who is this?"

"This is Deirdre. We met at the ranch recently. You were Richard's guest," said Deirdre.

"Oh yeah, you are the hottie that works for Richard. You've got a great..." said Jim as Deirdre cut him off.

"Actually, I'm the owner of the company that employed you for that gig. Richard is my corporate counsel," said Deirdre pointedly.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to..." Jim started to say as Deirdre cut him off again.

"I don't have a lot of time, so I need to get to the point of this call," said Deirdre curtly, and in a no-nonsense businesslike tone of voice. "As Richard told you, we were impressed with your work, particularly as novices in this area."

Jim dropped the phone and Deirdre could hear the clacking sounds before Jim came on the line and explained. "Sorry, I dropped the phone."

"Yeah, well OK then. Shall we continue? While your performance was a little raw, we think you have some potential...with proper training, of course," continued Deirdre. "We would like to give you an opportunity to do some further work for us and if all goes well, there could be full time positions for you in the future. Is this something that would interest you and your brother?"

"Yeah, sure," said Jim with excitement. "Mr. Saunders said that this might happen, and both my brother and I are really interested. As a matter of fact, we've been working out and buffing up ever since. We've been working on our tans too...all over if you know what I mean."

"That's very nice," said Deirdre in a deadpan voice. "That certainly shows the type of commitment we are looking for. Is your brother there now?"

"Not now. He should be back in 15 minutes. He went to the store," said Jim.

"Would the two of you be available to come to LA tomorrow for an interview and to fill out applications? If all goes well, we may even have time to shoot a screen test," said Deirdre, knowing that the screen test would be just the sort of enticement to get them on a plane to LA.

"Absolutely," said Jim with continued enthusiasm. "You let us know and we will be there."

"Good," said Deirdre continuing in a businesslike fashion. "My assistant will be in touch with you in the next hour or so and there will be tickets left for you at Sky Harbor. Our car will meet you at the airport in Burbank. We'll put you up in one of the suites we have here at our studio tonight."

"Thank you so much...you know, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," said Jim.

"I am Deirdre," she said, changing to her warmest tone of voice. "It is genuinely nice to make your acquaintance too Jim. We'll be working very closely...very closely, in the near future."

12