The Product Ch. 27

Story Info
Deirdre brings Lisa home for ménage à trois with Richard.
5.9k words
4.62
3.9k
2
0

Part 27 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

Richard was on the freeway now, headed home to Encino. He wanted to stop by the store and pick up a bottle of chilled Champagne to share with the ladies when they arrived. He had decided to get home early and shower before Danielle and Lisa arrived. Richard caught himself, calling Deirdre by her real name, not her stage name, her public persona.

Increasingly, the only place Richard could call the love of his life by her true name was at home. When they were within the confines of their own home, Deirdre magically became Danielle again, the sensuous young woman he had fallen in love with when they were in college.

As Richard sat stuck in the late afternoon traffic, he wondered how different their lives might have been if she had not had a fender bender on her way home from class. Would she have finished her PhD in psychology at UCLA and have a practice somewhere? Perhaps in the same professional office tower where he now practiced law. He would never know.

Martin had made sure of that. By the time Danielle got home after she exchanged information after the accident, she was too late. Their lives had been changed forever and Martin had ultimately sent their lives spinning off in an entirely different direction than the one had planned together. Thinking of Martin brought Richard back to reality. He was near his exit, so Richard changed lanes and slowed as he neared the bottom of the exit.

As Richard pulled into the parking lot of their local market, he gave Deirdre a call. Again, he reminded himself, she was Deirdre now and would not become Danielle again until she drove through the gates to their home in the hills above Encino.

"Just checking in, I'm nearly home. Is there anything special you want me to pick up here at the store for you? I'm getting some Champagne," said Richard.

"Champagne!" said Deirdre. "How nice, how about some strawberries to go with the bubbly and by the way, what's for dinner?"

"I'm not sure," said Richard honestly. "I told Beatrice you were coming home tonight, so I am sure it will be one of your favorites. She has missed you too."

"I've missed her too...but mostly you!" said Deirdre earnestly.

"Really," said Richard. "Deirdre has looked like a pretty busy girl to me."

"Yes," admitted Deirdre, "but Danielle would have preferred to be home with you."

"I know," said Richard sincerely. "I can't wait to have Danielle home with me again. See you in a couple of hours. Love you!"

-----

When Deirdre hung up, she decided to check the cameras in the playroom at the ranch. As she suspected, Sophie and Jana had decided to retire early. As she watched the cameras, it soon became clear that retiring was, perhaps, a poor choice of words.

Sophie and Jana had their heads buried between each other's legs and from the thrashing and moaning, it was obvious that they were both like bitches in heat. Smiling, Deirdre thought to herself, Sophie would have some reinforcements tomorrow when Todd and Paul arrived. She only needed to survive what looked to be one arduously long and exhausting night alone with Jana.

Next Deirdre switched to the cameras in the boys' suite down the hallway. Lisa was giving each of the boys a sensuous massage. As she rubbed the oil into their muscles each of the boys completely relaxed, except for their pricks, which remained at full attention. Deirdre was impressed with the way Lisa was able to control the boys. They seemed far different from the two brutes that had ravaged their own mother, just a few weeks ago. They were showing promise.

As she watched Lisa stroke their cocks, she was envious. Deirdre could not wait to play with their young hard cocks herself, but that would have to wait. In the meantime, she had much to do and first on her list was to call Tom and remind him to pick Heather up at the airport at eight. Deirdre had asked Tom to pick her up personally and give her the sales pitch on the way back from the airport.

Tom was a good closer, so hopefully he could talk her into filling out the paperwork and joining the team. Deirdre knew she would be impressed by the money, but she was counting on Tom's humongous cock to seal the deal.

Heather seemed to have a lot of raw potential, which is to say, she appeared to be insatiable sexually and completely uninhibited. Those were two strong assets for this line of work. Besides, there was just something about her that stirred Deirdre inside, but she could not quit put her finger on it.

As they talked, it occurred to Deirdre that she should have Tom join Heather and the boys for the night. It would be a good opportunity for both the boys and Heather to learn how to have sex like a professional, making sure that they were always properly positioned for the camera.

In fact, she instructed Tom to make sure the large screen was pulled from the wall so the boys and Heather could watch themselves as they fucked each other. If all went well, Deirdre would review the video with them in the morning and critique their performances.

As Deirdre hung up from Tom, she was satisfied with her plan. It had the added benefit of rewarding Heather with the huge porno cock she had been fantasizing about and the sight of Tom's magnificent muscle would be a humbling experience for the boys.

Looking over to the screen, Deirdre could see that Lisa had finished massaging the boys and had taken each of them down her throat one last time, leaving them limp and fast asleep on the circular bed.

-----

Deirdre rang the extension in the salon and Lisa answered.

"Nice job on the boys," said Deirdre. "You have them eating out of your hand, and that is no small feat. They can get a little out of hand, if given the opportunity."

"They do have some rough edges, but I think they can be smoothed out," said Lisa, with just a hint of concern. "There is something brutal about the way they were grabbing me at times. I can only imagine what they would be like, with someone who was inexperienced or who didn't give them what they wanted right away."

"You would have had to know their father," said Deirdre. "He was a real piece of work. But I can already see the boys turning a corner. With a little work, we can turn them into a couple of stud performers."

"You know their father?" asked Deirdre.

"Yes, to my great misfortune. But we can talk about that later. More to the point, their next lesson will begin in a couple of hours when Tom gets back from the airport."

"Who's he picking up," asked Lisa curiously.

"I think we recruited the stewardess on the flight back from Phoenix and Tom is going to put her and the boys through their paces tonight, said Deirdre. It should be interesting to watch in the morning when we get in."

"I thought I was headed to the airport in the morning?" said Lisa, surprised.

"No. I decided to keep you here at least an extra day," said Deirdre. "We can talk about it some more in the morning. In the meantime, why don't you join me in my office? We can shower together before we head home to meet Richard."

"That sounds lovely. I'll see you in a few," said Lisa as she finished tidying up the salon. Lisa could feel the juices forming in her pussy as she anticipated finally having Deirdre's naked flesh pressed against her own.

-----

As Richard slowed and turned his Mercedes into his driveway, he hit the switch overhead to open the gate that was set a few feet back from the street. Above the gate was an ornate piece of wrought iron work which extended over the entire entrance, leaving just enough room underneath for cars and service vehicles to enter.

Inscribed above the entrance on the wrought iron in gold letters was the phrase "Iocann Gneas", a phrase that Danielle had selected. Like Danielle's stage name Deirdre, it was Gaelic, in honor of her mother, who was originally from the rugged windswept country in the western part of Ireland. A remote area where the native Irish tongue was still spoken and pagan rites still practiced.

Richard had come to think of his wife Danielle as some sort of Pagan Princess or Druid Goddess, something her mother had taught both she and her sister to believe. Like the Druid and Celt women of old, Danielle was a strong-willed woman who commanded respect from both men and women and bent or manipulated them to her will. Her mother had taught she and her sister the old ways and they subtly guided much of her behavior and beliefs.

As Richard pulled into the garage, he thought to himself that he was glad to have his goddess coming home to him tonight. Richard grinned lewdly to himself, thinking he was especially glad, since she was bringing an especially succulent supplicant along with her. "Succulent supplicant," as an attorney and man of words, Richard just loved alliteration.

Richard entered the house through the door between the kitchen and the garage. He said hello to Beatrice who was preparing dinner as he put the Champagne and strawberries in the fridge.

"Is the guest room prepared?" Richard asked their housekeeper Beatrice as he walked toward the arch which led to the dining room.

"Yes," said Beatrice, "just as you requested. The lady at the department store helped me select the new bedding and towels and said they should appeal to the young lady."

"Thanks very much," said Richard as he remembered he needed to bring in the laptops and extra monitor from his trunk, he turned and went back to the garage.

Richard had some time before Danielle and Lisa would arrive and decided to get the laptops and monitors setup and connected to his home network. If all went well tomorrow, Rebekah might be making the trip home with him from the high desert and he would not be able to do it then. He wanted to make sure everything worked as it had in his office and test it just in case, he needed any assistance from George.

Within a half hour both laptops were set up and connected to the network and the internet. Richard had attached the large extra monitor he purchased on the way home to the laptop and as he anticipated, it made keeping track of the desktop and webcam on the laptop in his office much easier.

Richard shut the laptop in his office down and then went to the guest room to shut Rebekah's down as well. As Richard stood and headed for the door he looked around and was pleased with the bedding that Beatrice and the lady at the department store had selected. He hoped it would appeal to Rebekah and make her comfortable in what would be her new home for the foreseeable future.

Richard headed back down the hallway to the master bedroom to take a shower and to change clothes before the ladies arrived. Perhaps he would have time to sneak in a scotch while he was waiting for them.

-----

Deirdre was waiting at her desk for Lisa to arrive. Checking the cameras one last time, she could see that the boys were still sound asleep, but apparently dreaming of sugar plum fairies, and apparently the kind of fairies with huge tits, since their cocks were airborne again. Deirdre shook her head...the resiliency of youth.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jana and Sophie were still hard at it. They were pussy to pussy with a huge two-headed dildo from the drawer disappearing into their pussies, except for the last couple of inches. Jana had grasped the dildo between her thumb and index finger and was driving back and forth inside their pussies as they arched their backs taking the dildo inch by inch.

Jana and Sophie were pussy to pussy now and the dildo had disappeared. They were wildly thrashing as they came. The two women had grasped each other's hands as they pulled their bodies closer and closer together as they impaled themselves on the long rubbery phallus. Deirdre decided she had enough, and she was sure that Sophie probably had too. Jana had become the Energizer Bunny of sex and Deirdre was happy to have a respite.

As Deirdre turned off the monitor, Lisa was knocking on her office door. Deirdre rose and went to the door to greet her. As Lisa stepped inside and Deirdre closed the door, Deirdre took Lisa by the hands and gently pulled her to her body, bringing Lisa's hands up under her halter top to Deirdre's bare breasts.

As Lisa kneaded Deirdre's breasts, Deirdre pulled the sash on Lisa's gown open and began to explore Lisa's breasts as well. Soon the women had their arms wrapped around one another as they embraced in a long deep kiss, exploring one another's mouths and throats. Deirdre was the first to break the embrace.

"Let's not get carried away yet. It will be more fun if Richard is there watching. Let's shower and get dressed. I took the liberty of selecting a gown for you. I think we are nearly the same size, said Deirdre. "After we shower, perhaps we can help each other with our makeup. I want to look especially enticing for my husband tonight. It has been hard being away these last few weeks."

"I'd like that," said Lisa, as she kissed Deirdre once again and headed toward the bathroom. The two women were indeed, nearly the same size and both had the kind of bodies that just cried out to be touched.

As the women showered, they continued to tease one another's pussies, ramping up their sexual angst, knowing that their eventual release would be that much better. After showering and applying makeup the women were visions of loveliness as they made their way to the elevator and to Deirdre's car for the ride home.

As Deirdre pulled up to the gate in front of her home and hitting the door opener Lisa suddenly said, "It sure does."

"What does?" asked Deirdre confused as she looked at Lisa.

Lisa nodded at the sign above the gate, "sex does," said Lisa.

"You speak Gaelic?" asked Deirdre, impressed

"Just a little. My aunt was into the occult and fancied herself a Druid priestess or something," said Lisa. "It used to really tick off my mother when she would teach me some of the stuff. Mom was as devout an Irish Catholic as you could get and she thought my aunt's beliefs were pagan and sinful."

"Well, I'm impressed. And yes, sex does pay...extremely well, as a matter of fact. You and I DO seem to be simpatico," said Deirdre as she turned to look at Lisa seriously. "My mother WAS a Druid priestess and she taught my sister and I everything she knew."

"Well, fuck me!" exclaimed Lisa.

"We'll have to talk some more about this. It isn't something you talk to strangers about, only to those who are like minded," said Deirdre as she continued to stare at Lisa, looking her directly in the eye. "You are like minded...aren't you?"

"Yes, at least as much as my aunt was able to teach me," said Lisa honestly. "Can I ask a question?"

"Of course," said Deirdre

"Your real name is Danielle, isn't that right?" asked Lisa.

"Yes, how did you know?" asked Deirdre, her curiosity aroused.

"When Richard was sleeping the other night, he kept murmuring your name. I knew it had to be you," said Lisa.

"Yes, that's right. Deirdre is, I guess, what you would call my stage name," said Deirdre.

"OK, then what do you have to be so sorrowful about," asked Lisa seriously.

Deirdre turned to Lisa with a sort of melancholy smile on her face.

"You do know a little Gaelic, don't you? I'm afraid the answer to that question will have to wait until I know you a lot better. It is something that is very painful and the only person I talk to about it is Richard."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry," said Lisa, "I was just curious. You have such a full and exciting life. Most people would die to have your looks and body...your life."

They had pulled into the garage now and were out of the car as Deirdre hit the switch next to the garage door as she led Lisa toward the front door so they could make a grand entrance.

Deirdre was excited, not just about the beautiful woman she was going to share with Richard, but about the possibility she had found a soulmate, someone who might share or could learn to share what her mother had taught she and her sister. Since her sister died, only Richard was even aware of Deirdre's Druid beliefs, beliefs that required sisters with whom to share them.

"By the way, beyond this door I am Danielle, not Deirdre," said Danielle as they walked toward the front door holding hands.

"Nice to meet you Dany!" said Lisa warmly.

Danielle stopped in her tracks and turned to look at Lisa as though she had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?" asked Lisa, concerned.

"Nothing, nothing at all," replied Danielle, her face suddenly radiant and full of peace. "That's what my sister used to call me. And only her."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend," apologized Lisa, fearing she had really stepped in it.

"No, not at all," replied Danielle warmly. "I would like it if you called me Dany. Very much."

-----

Rebekah lay in bed in her dormitory room unable to sleep. The wind was blowing wildly, sending gusts of blowing sand against the window as it continued to howl outside. The room was completely dark, and Rebekah huddled under her blankets. The only other sound came from across the room where her two roommates Sarah and Ruth had crawled into the lower bunk together as they did every night.

Rebekah could hear the giggling and she knew it would soon be replaced by their moans as they did things to each another. They had tried to entice Rebekah to join them in the past, but she knew the two older girls were doing things that the head mistress said were bad.

Rebekah was not really paying any attention to them now anyway. She was lost in her own thoughts. She had not heard from her mother in a couple of days and that was not like her. Rebekah had tried calling her several additional times since she had talked to her mother's attorney and had sent her three additional emails, begging her to let her know she was all right.

The head mistress had taken Rebekah aside after dinner and had told her there was a problem with her tuition and that her mother was way behind and her most recent check had bounced. Rebekah had told her that her mother was out of the country in Mexico and could not be reached.

Rebekah suggested that the head mistress contact her mother's attorney in the morning and that perhaps he could take care of things. Rebekah hoped he would be able to help. Otherwise, the head mistress told her, she would have to leave.

Rebekah cried quietly to herself. She did not want to have to leave school and her friends, but more importantly, she wanted to hear from her mother and to know that she was safe. As Rebekah cried herself to sleep, she could hear the howling wind outside her window and the low moans of her roommates as they did things to each other.

Rebekah knew she would have another difficult night. She kept her hands outside the blankets so she would not be tempted to touch herself in her special place. But even without touching herself, she could feel the wetness inside her as the warm juices dripped down the back of her thighs as she lay on her side in a fetal position, facing the wall, desperately trying to go to sleep.

-----

Tom had arrived at the Burbank airport a few minutes early and circled the parking lot as he waited for Heather. Deirdre had given him a good description of Heather and Deirdre had passed her business card along to Heather before she and the boys had disembarked the airplane earlier in the day. Deirdre had written Tom's cell phone number on the back, since she was plotting Heather's recruitment even then.

On the third trip around, Tom saw a woman that matched Heather's description waiting at the curb. When she saw the Edge logo on the side of the van, she waved at Tom, identifying herself. Tom pulled up to the curb in front of Heather and got out of the van to take her bag.

12