The Product Ch. 28

Story Info
Tom's huge tool is key to stewardess Heather's recruitment.
6.3k words
4.56
4.4k
1
0

Part 28 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40and the epilogue are all new material.

Tom left the commissary and headed back upstairs toward the conference room. As Tom opened the door, he could see that Heather had completed her paperwork. She was standing at the window looking at the city lights beyond the complex.

"Let's go over your paperwork and we can move on to the more pleasurable part of the evening," said Tom as he sat down and picked up Heather's paperwork to review it. Tom reviewed the application and was pleased to see that all the forms had been signed, including the confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.

"Can you give me your driver's license, social security card and passport, if you have it with you?" asked Tom. "I'll leave them with your application so our admin can copy them in the morning when she gets in. Once your application has been processed in the morning Deirdre will make you a formal offer if all goes well tonight. I think you will be pleased with the compensation package. Do you understand?"

"Yes, that sounds great," said Heather, only concerned now with having Tom's cock fill every one of her holes.

"Good then," said Tom matter-of-factly. "Now take your clothes off"

"What?" asked Heather, somewhat surprised with the abruptness of the request.

"Take your clothes off," said Tom now, sounding somewhat irritated at having to repeat himself.

"But..." Heather began to say as Tom cut her off.

"But nothing!" said Tom in a commanding voice now. "Get your fucking clothes off. From now on you are going to do exactly as I say. You said you wanted to be my slut in the car, so get your fucking clothes off slut!"

Heather was startled at the way Tom was acting now, but she wanted his cock so bad, she was willing to do almost anything. Heather unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor and then her bra and panties.

"Good," said Tom, "now climb up on top of the table and spread your legs for me."

Although embarrassed, Heather climbed on top of the table and stood naked in front of Tom, spreading her legs. Tom grasped Heather by the ass and moved her to the edge of the table where he could view her pussy more closely. As he spread her pussy open, he could feel the wetness dripping down her legs with his thumbs. Good, he thought, she was excited and was already well lubricated.

Tom licked Heather's pussy briefly and stuck his nose right up to it taking the musky smell into his nostrils.

"You smell wonderful. I can't wait to eat your pussy," said Tom almost to himself`.

"Show me your ass," said Tom, as he grabbed Heather's hips, making her turn around. Heather was trembling now, not used to being treated this way. Tom spread the cheeks on Heather's ass and peered at her lovely asshole intently.

"You actually do have a virgin asshole," said Tom in wonderment. "It's not going to be that way for long."

Tom now had Heather's ass cheeks grasped firmly in his hands and spread wide. Heather could feel his tongue disappear into her asshole and the sudden jolt of pleasure made her weak kneed as she almost lost her balance.

"Very nice," said Tom admiringly. "Now turn around and finger-fuck yourself for me. Close your eyes and let me watch you cum for me. Think about how good my cock is going to feel inside you and how good it is going to feel when the boys and I are filling your mouth, pussy and ass with our hot cum. Come on Heather; make yourself cum for me, like you did in the car."

Heather was facing Tom now on top of the table with her eyes closed as she stroked her slick pussy with her right index and middle finger. Heather's legs were spread wide and her hips were swaying back and forth and in and out as she did as she was instructed. Heather was completely aroused and quickly approaching an orgasm as her fingers began to move more quickly, becoming sopping wet as her juices flowed from her engorged pussy.

As Tom stood and watched Heather's hips sway and breasts heave in and out as she brought herself off, he slowly removed his own clothes. When Heather began to moan loudly as she was about to come, Tom reached up and grabbed Heather under her armpits and lifted her down to the floor. Tom quickly placed Heather's ass on the edge of the table and lifted her legs high above her until her ankles were resting on his shoulders.

Heather grabbed the edge of the table knowing, hoping for, what was coming next. Tom pointed the head of his massive cock straight at Heather's pussy and slowly began to guide his cock into her wetness. Heather was delirious with lust now and her pussy was exploding with all kinds of new sensations as Tom's huge cock stretched her farther than she thought possible.

Once Tom had his prick halfway in, he reached up and grabbed Heather's ankles, spreading her legs as wide apart as he could as he lifted her ass off the table. Tom began to stroke his cock in and out of Heather's pussy with a long rhythmic motion.

As Heather squirmed, gasped, whimpered, squealed, and cried out, struggling to take the massive cock into her stretched pussy, Tom relentlessly drove himself in deeper and deeper until he was slapping his flesh against Heather's ass.

Now Tom increased the speed of his thrusts until he was violently pounding his cock into parts of Heather's pussy that she had never felt before. Heather was already cumming again, completely consumed with lust. Heather cried out again and again,

"Oh, fuck me Tom, fuck me hard! Fuck me with your big beautiful cock. Harder, harder! Make me your slut, baby!" begged Heather. "Fuck your slut hard, harder! Give me all your cock. Oh God, I need your cock. Ram it in me. Make me cum!"

"Are you my slut Heather?" moaned Tom, breathing hard now. "Are you my dirty little slut? Will you do whatever I ask? Will you be my dirty little whore?"

"Yes, yes," screamed Heather as her pussy squeezed Tom's cock hard as she had another massive orgasm. "Yes, I'm your slut whore. Do me, do me harder. Make your slut whore cum. Fill me with your hot cum. Oh God! Please fuck me harder!"

Heather was squeezing Tom's cock hard with the muscles in her pussy now and Tom could not hold back any longer. As Tom's cock began to pulse inside Heather's pussy, she could feel it throbbing as he shot his cum deep inside her. Heather could feel every nerve ending inside her pussy now as she orgasmed yet again, even harder than before. Wave after wave of intense pleasure swept over her body until she was spent, lying motionless on the table.

Tom waited a couple of moments so that he and Heather could catch their breaths and then he lifted her off the table and made her kneel in front of him. Tom lifted his cock to Heather's mouth, and she licked it clean, tasting his warm cum mixed with the juices from her pussy. Heather took Tom's semi-hard cock into her mouth and made it disappear down her throat, willing it back to full erection.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," said Tom as he withdrew his cock from Heather's mouth. "We still have all night and the boys are waiting for us. If you go through that door, there is a private playroom with a bathroom attached. Go in and take a shower. I'll join you in a minute."

Tom collected the signed paperwork, as well as Heather's clothes and purse and locked them in the receptionist's desk before he joined her in the shower. For the first time, Tom showed Heather some tenderness as he wrapped his arms around her and embraced her closely under the pulsing warm water of the shower. Tom kissed Heather passionately and their tongues disappeared into each other's mouths.

Heather had never felt so well fucked in her life and she had a glow about her that Tom could sense as he soaped her body and then she his. After drying one another Tom handed Heather a bottle of oil and had her rub it all over his body and then he did the same for her. When he was finished, he spread some lube on his fingers and asked Heather to lean over and grab the bathroom counter.

"This is for later, you'll be thanking me for it in about an hour," said Tom as he slowly stuck the two lubricated fingers as deep inside Heather's ass as they would go. Heather gasped as Tom spread her asshole wide with his fingers. After spreading more lubricant on his fingers three times and stretching Heather's asshole as much as he could and filling her with lubricant, they were ready to join the boys.

"Come on, the boys are waiting," said Tom. "I'm sure they are getting impatient. I know how much they want to say hello to you."

"I'll bet," said Heather mischievously.

As Tom opened the door that connected to the outer hallway Heather covered her breasts and grabbed for a towel.

"What are you doing?" said Tom incredulously.

"There are people out there...and I'm naked," said Heather embarrassed.

"If you want to be in this business," said Tom frustrated with Heather again, "you better get used to being naked around a lot of people, especially strangers. Now is as good a time as any to get over it, so get over it. Get your slut ass out here now!"

Scarlet red with embarrassment, Heather followed Tom into the hallway and down the corridor to the suite where the boys were waiting for them. Heather was relieved that there were no longer many people moving around in the hallway. She guessed that most of them had gone home by now.

Each person that they did meet, Tom made a point of stopping and introducing Heather to them so they could get a long hard look at her. He enjoyed her discomfort, but also knew it was important for her to forget any thoughts of shyness or modesty that she might still have.

-----

As dinner progressed with Danielle, Richard and Lisa continuing to tease one another under the table the sexual tension continued to build to a crescendo. Throughout dinner all three of them were filled with heightened anticipation of what was to come.

Once Beatrice cleared the plates from their desserts all three of them were eager to move on to what they were really there for. Rising from the table, Richard took each of the ladies by the hand and they slowly walked down the hall to the master bedroom

Once they were in the bedroom Danielle moved forward and wrapped her arms around Richard's waist and gave him a long and passionate kiss as he grasped her tender buttocks in each of his hands, squeezing them hard as he drew Danielle's willing body close. Danielle nibbled on Richard's earlobe as Lisa looked on, not wanting to intrude.

"You get yourself comfortable in bed and Lisa and I will be right back," whispered Danielle into Richard's ear as she kissed it.

Taking Lisa by the hand, Danielle led her to her private dressing room, just off the master bath.

"I want this night to be really special," said Danielle. "I noticed that your nipples were pierced when I was fondling you. Is your pussy pierced too?"

"Yes, of course," said Lisa. "My aunt pierced me when I was a teenager and gave me my first set of ceremonial jewelry, but I don't have any jewelry with me."

"That's OK, I have my sister's ceremonial jewelry right here," said Danielle as she opened an exquisite wooden jewelry box. "I would love it, if you wore these tonight."

Danielle pulled out a set of beautiful golden rings, about an inch in diameter with stunning sapphires dangling from them and a third golden ring that was just a little larger with an even larger sapphire dangling from it. Danielle then retrieved a matching torq made from twisted golden strands which had two more sapphires on each end.

"Oh, they are just beautiful," said Lisa excitedly. "Are you sure Dany? They were your sister's?"

"Yes, please," said Danielle. Hearing Lisa call her Dany, sent chills through Danielle.

"It has been years since I have worn my own for Richard. Not since...not for a long time." said Danielle as her voice trailed off.

Grabbing a bottle of body oil, Danielle spread some on her hands. It had a pungent musky aroma.

"Here, let me oil you first and then you can do me," said Danielle as she pulled Lisa's dress away from her shoulders and let it slip to the floor. As she did, Lisa let Danielle's slip to the floor as well.

After the women had oiled each other thoroughly, they each lubricated one another's anal cavities with the bottle of slick lubricant that Danielle pulled from one of the drawers.

"Almost ready now," said Danielle smiling sensuously as she kissed Lisa lightly on the lips.

Danielle was now placing the two smaller rings through Lisa nipples, turning them so the sapphire stones were pointed straight down. Danielle next knelt in front of Lisa and spread the lips of her pussy apart, licking the inner lips several times to make sure they were moist. Danielle now attached the larger golden ring through Lisa's pierced labia, making sure the largest of the sapphires was also pointed down. Rising to her feet, Danielle placed the torq around Lisa's neck and stepped forward and kissed her passionately.

Danielle had laid out her own set of jewelry on the countertop and Lisa moved forward to place Danielle's jewelry on her body. The set was identical in design but made of shining silver with gleaming black onyx gemstones instead of sapphires that matched Danielle's raven hair which was now flowing down and around her jutting breasts.

When Lisa was done, she stepped back to look at the ravishing Druid Princess standing before her.

"Grá nó Drúis," said Lisa as she looked intently into Danielle's eyes.

"Yes, that is always the question, but why can't it be both. What's wrong with both love AND lust?" said Danielle as she took Lisa gently by the hand to join Richard in bed, bringing the bottle of body oil with her.

-----

As they approached the boys' suite Tom had Heather firmly by the hand. He could feel her hand trembling. She had begun to hang back as they neared the door. Tom had to pull Heather forward as he opened the door.

"Come on, the boys are waiting. They want to give you a proper welcome to Edge Productions," said Tom in an almost menacing voice. As the door swung open Heather moved backward. She was trembling all over now. It was finally hitting her what she had gotten herself into. She was giving herself over to three men who were going to take her body in every possible way and all at once, and probably all night long.

Tom tried to push Heather through the door, but she was not budging. Heather was frozen, apprehensive with fear about the idea of being ass fucked, in fact she was downright terrified now. Especially since it would not be just one cock invading her virgin ass, but three. But most especially she was scared to death of having Tom's huge cock tearing her apart from behind. She had a difficult enough time taking that monstrous cock up her pussy just a little earlier.

Tom was pushing her harder now. "Come on Heather. It is time for the main event. This is what you wanted, remember?"

Heather looked back over her shoulder at Tom with a look of sheer terror in her eyes.

"Oh Please, I'm not sure. Can we..." Heather started to say as Tom shoved her hard sending her sprawling onto the carpet in the middle of the suite. Heather could hear the door slam behind her.

Heather's head was spinning now. What had she done, what had she agreed to? She had told Tom she would be his slut, be his whore. What was he, what were they, going to do to her?

Heather was on her hands and knees now and as she looked back at Tom; he was leering at her with an almost evil look on his face. Tom was stroking his monster cock back to full erection. As she turned away, Heather could see that the boys had moved forward and were now standing directly in front of her, not a foot away.

Heather looked up and saw that the boys were also stroking their cocks to erection as well. Heather noticed that the boy's cocks were shaved clean now and they looked larger and more menacing to her than on the airplane.

The boys looked different too. They were no longer the meek teenagers that she and Deirdre enjoyed manipulating and teasing. She could sense that they were now in control...and that they knew it.

Heather was shaking like a leaf, her breasts heaving as she remained on her hand and knees on the carpet, not knowing what to do and not knowing what was coming next.

"You boys have already met Heather, I believe?" asked Tom.

"Yeah, we met on the airplane. She is a real tease," said John.

"Well, Heather has turned over a new leaf, and has decided to make a career change. Isn't that right Heather?" asked Tom. When Heather did not reply, Tom asked her again, but more forcefully, "Isn't that right!"

"Yes," said Heather meekly. Embarrassed to be naked and on all fours on the floor in front of the three men.

"Why don't you tell the boys why you decided to make the career change Heather. I'm sure they would be interested," said Tom.

Heather looked up at Tom, not sure what he was getting at.

"I don't know what..what are you..." said Heather in confusion as Tom cut her off.

"You said you liked cock. Didn't you Heather? You said you wanted to be in porn movies because you wanted more cock, big cocks. Isn't that right Heather?" said Tom pointedly.

"Yes," said Heather softly and under her breath.

"Well then, look up at the boys when you are speaking to them and tell them what you want. Say it Heather...I want cock, lots of cock, huge cocks...say it Heather!" demanded Tom. When Heather did not reply Tom reached down and cracked her ass with his open hand. "Say it slut!"

Heather was startled by the pain searing her ass and was now crying.

"Yes, yes, I want cock, lots of cocks, huge cocks," whimpered Heather.

"Well then, tell the boys where you want them then," said Tom.

When Heather did not immediately respond Tom did not wait. Heather could hear and feel another loud and hard slap on her other ass cheek.

"In my mouth and in my pussy," offered Heather hurriedly.

"Where else Heather? Come on, tell the boys where else," demanded Tom. "Do you want them to fuck your virgin ass?"

"In my ass, in my ass. Yes, I want you to fuck my virgin ass," sobbed Heather in utter submission. "I want cocks in all my holes. I want all of you in all my holes."

Heather surrendered whatever dignity she had left in service to her libido as she sobbed uncontrollably. Heather was looking shamelessly at the boys now as she uttered her previous words, just as Tom had ordered her.

"That's much better. Now assure the boys that you are going to be our good little slut tonight, our slut whore," demanded Tom as he grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and pulled her to her feet. "Tell them!"

"Yes, I'm your slut, your slut whore," said Heather in submission as she looked into the boy's faces through her own swollen, tear-soaked eyes.

The boys were thoroughly aroused now and ready to follow Tom's lead. Each of the boys reached out and began to maul Heather's tits. John was the first to speak,

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth slut?" he asked. When Heather did not respond immediately, he pinched her nipple hard and twisted it harshly and pulled it out from her body.

"Yes! Yes!" Heather screamed as the pain from her tit shot through her body.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass? Do you want me to shoot my cum deep in your ass?" asked Jim as he pinched, twisted and pulled Heathers other nipple even harder.

"Yes, yes!" cried Heather.

"Then tell me," demanded Jim.

"Yes, fuck my ass. I want you to cum inside me," cried Heather as Jim continued to stretch her tit away from her body.

"You didn't tell me where you wanted me to cum slut," demanded Jim as he tugged her nipple even harder.

12