The Product Ch. 38

Story Info
Virgin Rebekah's first nude photo shoot.
4.3k words
4.51
4.8k
3
0

Part 38 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

All in all, Deirdre thought the young Rebekah's photo shoot had gone exceedingly well the previous day. It got off to a shaky start, but Lisa had managed to finesse the situation and manage the emotional teenager reasonably well. And the cameras loved her pristine and flawless young body. Deirdre had polled the room with her eyes as the shooting progressed, and all the poles seemed to be at full staff, she had thought to herself wickedly.

Rebekah had been a bundle of nerves when Lisa first pushed her naked out the salon door into the bustling hallway. Lisa had to keep slapping Rebekah's hands down when she tried to cover herself as Rebekah sensed, and rightly so, that everyone was looking at her. Word had gotten around that there was going to be a virgin sacrifice in a few days, and everyone wanted to get a look at the altar victim.

It was not until Rebekah was on the soundstage and saw the stunning white set that had been created for her, that she finally began to settle down. It was like something out of a fairy tale, thought Rebekah. She was still nervous as she was introduced to each of the team members and only gradually became less self-conscious about her nudity.

That everyone was complementing her on how beautiful she was did not hurt.

"You're just so beautiful!"

"Oh, my God, your skin is so flawless!"

"Your breasts are so soft and firm, they're just lovely!"

"You have such beautiful long legs. Do you dance?"

"You have such a pert and lovely ass! Do you exercise a lot?"

"Your hair is fabulous! It's so curly!"

The compliments went on endlessly as the crew interacted with Rebekah while they finished setting up. Lisa and Kieran worked with Rebekah, blocking her moves and walking her through what would be expected of her. Kieran, who was well experienced in manipulating young women, laid it on thick to the point Deirdre thought Rebekah was getting a crush on him as she watched everything from the edge of the set. Shaking her head, Deidre thought to herself, the apple had not fallen far from the tree.

It had been an interesting metamorphosis thus far, just as it had been with her mother, mused Deirdre. Rebekah had been a self-conscious introverted little wallflower when she first came down the hallway toward the soundstage. And now she was a shameless exhibitionist, boldly flirting with the crew, particularly her director, Kieran. Rebekah had become self-confident and a blatant prick tease. Deirdre was proud of her.

Deirdre shook her head, actresses and directors, it was such an old story. It was a story that Kieran knew only too well. But he would have to wait, and Deirdre was going to remind him. Not only was he going to have to wait, but Deirdre and Lisa were the keepers of the keys to Rebekah's pink leather gate...and they were the only ones who had the keys!

As Deirdre had watched the photogenic and energetic exhibitionist Rebekah flaunting it for the cameras and the crew, she knew that Beulah and Magnolia had made a sound investment in the chastity belt. They would have to watch her carefully until it was time for her grand opening a week hence.

Deirdre was brought back to earth from her reverie when the desk phone ring. She picked it up immediately when she saw that it was coming from home and probably Lisa.

"How's the rapacious Rebekah this morning?" asked Deirdre.

"She's found some new victims," replied Lisa.

"New? Who?" asked Deirdre, wondering what Lisa was talking about. New victims?

"Yes, the new gardeners you hired," said Lisa. "You know, the ones who left their card in the mailbox. They are here now."

"And?" asked Deirdre, drawing out the word into a question.

"And the little vixen is out there putting on a show for them as she does her exercises," replied Lisa, laughing and giggling.

"Not in the sun I hope!" said Deirdre with alarm.

"Of course not!" replied Lisa. "She is inside the gazebo. It's kind of like a stage and she is putting on a real show. Come to think of it, we need to teach her to pole dance."

"Well, she is going to have quite a few poles to dance around in a few days," said Deirdre sarcastically. "So that can wait, don't you think?"

"Tever ya'll say big sis," replied Lisa.

"Ya'll keep up da gud rat killin' an we towk laytr," replied Deirdre.

"Wait, don't hang up yet!" said Lisa urgently. "I needed to talk to you."

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" asked Deirdre.

"I wanted to know if she could take the chastity belt off for a while, you know, periodically," said Lisa. "It is beginning to chafe her crotch since you added the butt plug on the back end."

"Well, OK," agreed Deirdre, "but you're going to have to watch her like a hawk. No magic fingers in the hoo-hah!"

"Got it!" said Lisa, laughing. "I'll tell her if I catch her it's going back on and not coming off."

"Is that it?" asked Deirdre, looking at the time on her computer and knowing that it was almost time for her next interview.

"Yeah, I guess," said Lisa. "I miss you, being stuck here all day."

"Me too sister-wife," replied Deirdre affectionately. "I wish you were here. But I have to go. My next appointment is here."

"Bye then," said Lisa, sounding disappointed as she hung up.

As Deirdre looked at her list, her next appointment was with a girl Richard had just recruited the day before. What attracted her to the candidate was that she indicated she was not interested in doing porn or nude modeling but would like to work in a studio environment to gain experience.

Looking at the girl's resume and the attached glossy photos from her talent agent, she was both beautiful and smart. She had attended Iowa State and majored in drama with a minor in dance. More import now, she had worked secretarial jobs throughout college to help pay her expenses. Mildred looked like a perfect fit. She aspired to be an actress. Didn't they all, thought Deirdre, rolling her eyes.

"Melicent, can you show Ms. Johansson in please," said Deirdre into the intercom.

-----

Richard had avoided calling either Villarreal or his man Xavier since the previous morning after seeing the newspaper. But this morning when he checked in on the webcams in Deborah's cell, he discovered that both cameras were dead. When he called Xavier's number there was no answer and the phone seemed to be turned off. That seemed unusual for someone in Xavier's line of work.

Trying the cameras and Xavier's cell number a couple of hours later, they were still disconnected, and Richard was growing concerned. Finally, an hour later, Richard worked up the nerve to call Villarreal's cell directly, hoping to find out what was going on and just generally to see where the two men stood. Again, Villarreal's phone was disconnected as well.

Richard was in a quandary now. Given the events of the previous days, Richard knew the feds were hot on Villarreal's trail. Villarreal's phones and emails were probably also being monitored, if not by the feds, then certainly by Mexican authorities. His calls up to now could easily be explained since Villarreal was a legal client. And Richard could deflect most questions based on attorney client privilege. Richard decided to let things sit for the moment and wait for Villarreal, or maybe the feds, to contact him.

Suddenly, Richard remembered Deborah. Rebekah would be expecting to hear something at home tonight. They had been lucky with Rebekah so far. Danielle and Lisa had kept her occupied and tried to keep her mind off her mother's problems. They had told her the best thing she could do for her mother was to prepare for her big night and the paycheck that would follow.

Richard was glad that Lisa and Rebekah had formed a sisterly bond and that Lisa was quietly consoling Rebekah on those occasions when Rebekah became morose and missed her mother and worried about her.

Richard decide he would have to give some thought and figure out how to finesse the current situation with regard to Deborah. Richard decided there was not anything he could do further now, so he went back to his other legal work. Currently he was working on creating a trust for another client and then it hit him.

Deborah had never applied for a social security card for Rebekah. She had no I.D. as a matter of fact. No driver's license, no nothing. Richard put the trust folder down and decided he better start getting young Rebekah's affairs in order. She would need a social security card first.

He already had her birth certificate, so that was a good start. He would request her school records from Lilith, and he would start the process for getting her a passport. That should keep him busy the rest of the afternoon, thought Richard.

Richard's phone rang. It was his assistant. "Yes, what is it?"

"There's a Mr. Proctor on the line," said Ms. Ames. "He says he knows you from Mr. Fields' church in Palmdale."

"Yes, go ahead and connect him," said Richard. He was one of the board of deacons and Richard was not sure why he would be calling. As far as he was concerned the church was a closed matter.

"Orville, how nice to hear from you," said Richard amicably. "What can I do for you."

"I assume you are acting as attorney for Martin's jezebel wife Jane too," sneered Proctor. "Or should I call her Jana?"

OK, I can see what is coming, thought Richard. This is going to be a shakedown. I am ready for that, Richard smiled to himself.

"If you are talking about Jane Fields, then yes, I am her attorney as well," said Richard calmly and remaining amicable. "Why is that of concern to you. I believe we resolved matters in our mutual interest already."

"I hear she is making a bunch of money whoring on the internet now," said Proctor in a huff. "And she and her husband still owe us all the money he stole from us."

"Well, first of all, it was Martin who stole the money, not Jane," said Richard. "It is a matter of court record. You can look at the sworn testimony at the trial if you wish."

"That don't mean nothing," sneered Proctor, "The jezebel was probably lying."

"Let me understand you," said Richard calmly, "you want Jane, who was as much of an innocent victim as you, to pay for her husband's transgressions. Is that right?"

"Yes, I do," said Proctor adamantly. "And if she does not, we're going to sue. How do you like that!"

"Well, as your former counsel, I would advise you against it," said Richard, maintaining his calm demeanor. "For several reasons, as a matter of fact."

"Well, you ain't our counsel no more," shot back Proctor. "And what reasons?"

"First of all, as I already said, Jane is not responsible for her husband's actions and had no knowledge of them," said Richard. "And furthermore, the sheriff's department investigated the matter thoroughly and found no wrongdoing on Jane's part."

"And?" hissed Proctor.

"And initiating legal action against Jane would only result in a lot of further bad publicity for your church," said Richard. "It certainly wouldn't look good if everyone found out that your church not only employed an embezzler, but that his wife, an active member of your congregation, who taught Sunday school and worked in your office for years, I might add, was a highly successful porn actress. That would not look good, would it?"

"That don't mean nothing," sneered Proctor. "We want our money back!"

"Well, as I say, you could be opening a whole can of worms," replied Richard.

"What worms?" spat Proctor.

"Well, when we were doing our due diligence and investigating Martin ourselves," began Richard, "my investigator uncovered a rather unsavory relationship he had with a certain buxom woman over in Lucerne Valley. I think Martin may have introduced you to her."

Richard could hear Proctor coughing on the other end of the phone and then there was silence for several seconds. Richard was trying to keep from laughing. Thank God I went through ALL of Martin's photos, Richard thought.

"And?" said Proctor quietly, all the fire and indignation gone.

"And it certainly could prove quite embarrassing to you and some of the other deacons if this information were to come out," said Richard. "Particularly since there seem to be photos circulating about."

"Are you trying to blackmail me," said Proctor, trying to regain lost ground.

"No, not at all. If my investigator ran this information down in a matter of a couple of days," said Richard pointedly, "try to imagine how quickly the news media could do so, with their unlimited resources. What else might they find."

Richard paused for a moment to let the gravity of the situation sink into Proctor's head.

"As I said, as your former counsel, it is my best advice that you drop the matter. For the church's sake and for Jane's sake," concluded Richard. "Haven't you both suffered enough embarrassment already?"

"I take your point," said Proctor, sounding defeated. "Poor Jane has been through enough, for sure. I'll talk to some of the other board members tonight. I'm sure they will agree."

"Well, it was nice to hear from you, Orville," said Richard, trying to hold back his laughter as he hung up. "You have a blessed evening!"

-----

Deirdre looked at the time on her computer and decided to leave a little early today. Things were moving along nicely with their preparation for Rebekah's grand opening. They would use the same 'all white' setup from Rebekah's photo shoot, the talent had been selected from their in house stable or contracted from the outside and the various scenes had been outlined and story boarded.

After interviewing Mildred, Deirdre made the hire. She seemed like a good fit to Deirdre and she liked the girls 'no nonsense' down to earth approach to life. Although she was not interested in performing herself, which was a plus, neither did she seem squeamish about sex or nudity. Deirdre had a good feeling about her and scheduled her to start immediately.

Melicent, on the other hand, was being sent to Phoenix to join Sophie. Deirdre decided that young Melicent's body was fine as is. She had nice perky 'C' cup size breasts and she was in generally good shape. But Deirdre thought her body would benefit from exercise, which would tone her body further. Deirdre also wanted her to spend some time in the sun and get rid of her tan lines and acquire a nice bronze tan that would complement her complexion.

Deirdre also decided to have the staff nurse pierce Melicent's nipples and labia for the new jewelry which would brand all of Edge's future female talent. The nurse could take care of it before Melicent left for Phoenix. Deirdre pulled the extra set from her desk drawer to give to Melicent on her way to the nurse's office. Since Rebekah had Lisa's jewelry, the extra set Deirdre had ordered could go to Melicent.

Finally, Deirdre made a note to talk to Sophie about doing something with Melicent's hair. She did not like the current style or color but was not sure what she wanted. She would leave that to Sophie's judgement. Melicent needed to have her pussy shaved clean too. Deirdre added that to Sophie's list.

Deirdre was feeling rather good about what she had been able to accomplish today and decided she could safely call it quits for the day. It occurred to her that in sending Melicent to Phoenix she had killed two birds with one stone. Now Sophie would have some help in meeting the needs of the also insatiable Jana 2.0.

Before leaving for the day, Deirdre decided to drop by the supply department and pick up another larger butt plug for young Rebekah to change into this evening. Deirdre wanted to make sure she was properly stretched out before her big event.

-----

Richard and Danielle arrived home within minutes of each other. For both to get home early was unusual, so they looked forward to spending a quiet evening with Lisa and Rebekah. The last several days had been hectic and stressful, so they were both looking forward to a little rest and relaxation.

Richard was last to arrive and as he walked through the door, he was surprised to see that all three women were naked and bejeweled as they stood in the kitchen talked to Beatrice.

"Nice outfits!" deadpanned Richard as he looked back and forth between the three women. "They go really well with your shoes, or should I say stilettos."

"Good evening dear," said Deirdre. "Lisa and I decided that Rebekah should remain naked until her big event so she can grow more comfortable with nudity. We decided to join her and set a good example."

"Fine!" said Richard smiling. "But is Beatrice going to join you?"

"No, no, Mr. Richard. Beatrice cook and clean. Beatrice no do birthday suit," said Beatrice, adamantly.

"We already asked. It was a no go, as you can see," said Lisa, laughing. "Would you care to join us? For Rebekah's sake, of course. To help acclimate her."

"Yeah, sure," replied Richard. "But how does Beatrice feel about that. Beatrice?"

"It OK with me," said Beatrice without turning around, as she continued to prep dinner. "Beatrice have husband and two sons. She not see anything new. I see you at pool anyway."

"Well, I guess that settles it," said Richard as he started toward the master bedroom. "Let me change outfits and I'll join you shortly. Then you can all tell me about your days!"

Before he had gone to the bedroom to 'change' outfits, Richard had noticed that Rebekah was not wearing her chastity belt. He wondered what that was about, and he decided he would ask. But when he returned, Rebekah's back was turned, and he saw the huge black butt plug protruding slightly from her ass.

Richard's question had answered itself. And he did not have to ask why she was wearing a butt plug. As always Deirdre was planning ahead and trying to anticipate every problem before it became a problem. Deirdre was getting young Rebekah's lovely behind ready for the monster cocks that would soon be filling her virgin ass. That would be worth the price of admission, Richard wickedly thought to himself. Which reminded him...how were presales on the internet going for the upcoming live event?

"Before I forget, I've been meaning to ask," started Richard as he joined the women, "how are presales going on the event."

"Remarkably well," replied Deirdre. "We've had the advantage this time of having the database for the audience from the previous event and so far, we've captured about sixty or seventy percent of that audience already."

"That's fabulous!" said Richard. "How much of a discount did they get on the preorder?"

"None," replied Deirdre proudly. "We incented them with free access to any of the other Jana videos they hadn't rented previously. So, no diminution of revenue."

"Clever," complimented Richard. "And you, sister-wife. How did your day go?"

"I've just been hanging with Rebekah here," said Lisa as she put her arm around Rebekah's waist, causing her to wobble on her stiletto heels. As she did, the jewelry on her breasts flopped around, embarrassing her.

"And you, Rebekah," said Richard, turning his attention to his young charge. "What did you do today?"

"Just hung out here today with Lisa," said Rebekah suddenly timid as she hid behind her hair, which was now in her eyes. "Nothing much."

"Oh, you're being to modest," chimed in Lisa. "Rebekah put on a bit of a show for the new gardener's today. Didn't you, you little vixen?"

"Show? New gardeners?" asked Richard, suddenly puzzled.

"Yes, Rebekah apparently put on a show for the new gardeners from the gazebo while they were working," said Deirdre. "She was doing her exercises."

"OK, but what new gardeners?" asked Richard, still puzzled.

12