The Professional Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad and lily continue their partnership.
3.9k words
3.63
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Commissioned by Big Boat

Two days later, they got the finished video. Lily offered to watch it with Paul, but he politely refused. The last video had been a mistake, and he had learned his lesson. After two sleepless nights, he told himself that this was all for the sake of their growing business, and he took comfort in the way Lily respected him.

The video went up and sold well. Sorting through the comments almost made it worse for Paul, but he managed to make it through without having a breakdown. It was awful to see how they praised Brad, though, when all they did was criticize him, but he just reminded himself that it was all a performance. Lily was right, after all. Brad was a very impressive performer.

A few days after that, the second video dropped, and it sold even better. Paul avoided the comments this time because he knew what was good for him. The less he knew about her videos with Brad, the better. Lily, meanwhile, became more active in the community than she was before and even began responding to comments. Paul assumed it was the advice she had gotten from Brad. Whatever it was, sales and subscriptions went way up.

All of the money got them a few new lights and some better cameras, and Lily began looking at how to edit videos. She told Paul that she wanted to start taking more direct control over her career again, and Paul was almost grateful for the chance to step back. He didn't know what to do with the extra time, but he was glad for a reprieve. That blowjob video had been a bit too much for him, and though he didn't want to be jealous, he was having a hard time not feeling inadequate compared to Brad.

A week later, Lily came to Paul and told him about another collaboration. "With Brad," were the first words out of his mouth, and he could tell by the way she responded that he had let his jealousy slip.

Lily rubbed her arm self-consciously. "No," she said. "I...could tell that Brad made you uncomfortable, so I've set up some stuff with some of my girlfriends again. I just wanted to find a way to ride this wave, you know."

"Oh." Paul stood quietly. They were in the kitchen. He had just started preparing supper when she told him. "Well, it's okay if it was with..."

"No, it's not," she said, and she bit her bottom lip and looked like she was about to cry. "It clearly bothered you. We're married, and I should respect that."

"...Thanks." He could barely speak, he was so grateful.

"You're welcome," she told him, and then she said, "I'll be out tomorrow, though. It'll be an all day shoot."

"That's fine." Paul chanced a brief, self-conscious smile. "I could help you shoot, if you like."

"No," she said quickly, and more calmly she said, "It's fine, Paul. You stay at home and rest. I can handle it, and like I said, I wanted to take more control over this anyway. I think it'd be good for me to view it as a real job, you know?"

"Right," said Paul, and he stood at the cutting board. "Right," he whispered again, and he returned to chopping carrots for supper.

The next day, Lily left early and was gone for hours, and the day after that, she was gone even longer. This continued for weeks. Lily would leave every morning, and every day she came back later. Eventually, she didn't come back. Paul called her twice. She didn't answer the first time, and the second time she hung up on him. He cried himself to sleep, and the next morning woke up to Lily standing over him.

"Paul, we need to talk."

She looked tired and a little bit sad. Paul sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Lily?"

"I'll try and be brief," she said, and she reached into her purse and pulled out a manilla envelop. Opening that, she reached in and pulled out a number of papers. "I thought about sending someone else to give it to you. You know, like you were served, but..." She sighed. "It should come from me." She extended the papers to him and, before he could take them, she said, "They're divorce papers, Paul. I want a divorce."

"...Divorce...?" Paul's throat tightened as he spoke, and he could barely finish the word. He took the papers, but he couldn't read any of the words on them. When he looked Lily, he realized he was crying. "...Why...?"

She shrugged and looked away from him, and Paul could tell that she had tears in her eyes, too. "I just don't love you anymore, Paul. Not like I used to."

"But..."

She sighed. "We were so young when we got together, Paul. So inexperienced."

"Lily..."

"I'll be back for my things another time, and I'll be staying with one of my work friends until I can find a place of my own. The apartment is paid through the month. I'd suggest you focus on finding work and getting your own place in that time, Paul, and forget about me."

"There's no forgetting you, Lily. I love..."

Lily silenced him with a finger on his lips and shuddered as she spoke. "Don't, Paul. Don't. That's not fair. I already told you, I don't love you anymore, and this is the last time we'll talk about it, Paul. This is goodbye." She kissed his forehead lightly, and as he sat there staring, she left.

It must have been hours that Paul sat there staring at the wall. When he finally moved, he went straight to his computer and signed into her Only Fans. He hadn't seen it in some time and realized that it had not updated since that second video with Brad when he had stopped checking it. He saw the image on the video which had Brad shirtless and his big cock hanging, and without thinking, he opened the video.

The video opened on Brad standing nude. His body was incredible. He was not just muscular but sculpted, and his dick was a long, hanging banana that put Paul to shame even when it was limp. "Ready," he asked.

"After last time? Yeah!"

"Then climb on board," Brad said, and he settled onto the mattress.

Paul could hear Lily giggle behind the camera as she approached. "But you're not even hard yet."

Brad grinned as he stroked himself and winked at her. "You could always help me solve that problem."

"Mm. I could." The camera lowered, and then it turned as Lily handed it off to Brad. "Here, you take this, and I'll take that." She replaced Brad's hands with one of her own and then guided his thighs apart so that she could suck his balls again. Lily was completely naked and was hugging his thigh as she nursed his balls and stroked his swelling shaft. She moaned as he thickened in her hand, and once he was hard, she stroked him from crown to root while staring at him. "Jeeeee-zus, Brad, you're so big!"

Lily nuzzled Brad's shaft before licking him, and then she sat up and moved to hold her pelvis against him. She framed his large, curved dick against her belly and gasped. "Look at you. Look how deep you go." She laughed quietly. "You're going to break me."

"I didn't break you in the shower earlier, did I?"

She giggled. "I guess you didn't," she said, and she lifted herself. Her pussy lips parted around his thick crown and then swallowed him with surprising, almost familiar ease, and Paul's heart sank as he watched every inch of Brad ease into his now ex-girlfriend's pussy. She stopped at his root and gasped. "Fuck! It's so full. I'm so full." She rolled her hips on him and gave an almost drunken coo. "And that curve...hits the exact right spot!"

It was at this point that Paul vomited all over himself and had to leave. He walked away from the video while it was still playing and went to shower. In the shower, he found that his pants were soiled again, and he wept to himself as the cool water washed over him. His stomach hurt, and so did his throat.

After the shower, he came back and dressed, and he closed the video. The next few days were a blur as Lily came and got her stuff and Paul went about looking for a place to live and a new job. He found one and started rebuilding his life, but on lonely nights he found his way back to Lily's Only Fans. She never changed the password, and she didn't update, either.

Weeks later, Paul got drunk and got angry. He went to her page intent to tear it all down and finally grew curious why she wasn't updating. She had bought new equipment before they broke up, and she had talked at length about all the things she had learned from Brad. That is when it hit him, and he went straight to Brad's page and saw a number of videos on there that featured Lily.

Paul's hands grew cold and clammy as he looked at them. He signed up immediately and went back to just before they broke up, and he bought a few videos to see if his suspicions were true. The videos Brad made were better than the one's Lily had on her page, and they were more expensive, too. He started the one where they were fucking like her last video, but he saw the penetration from different angles. He also found the missing one of them in the shower together where he fucked her for the first time.

Paul also found a number of other videos that they had filmed together when she claimed they weren't collaborating. He kept scrolling and looking until he found a video posted only days after they had broken up. Lily was in it, and she was wearing the outfit that she had seen him in that day. It was the outfit she had come home in.

"No..."

His throat went tight as he bought that video, and when he pulled it up, he saw Lily with Brad again. She was nursing his balls and stroking him, and she was staring up his muscular body. The camera moved around to catch the action, and Paul hated to admit it, but Brad was good at what he did. The editing was perfect, and Paul could see no weaknesses in his style. Every cut was clean and every angle was perfectly chosen to show off their bodies and what they were doing together.

"Oh, God, Brad, I just love your dick." Lily moaned as she slurped him back into her mouth. She took him at an angle, and Paul could see Brad's big cock stretching her cheek as she went down on him. She had clearly improved and was throating him with relative ease now. She still had tears in her eyes, but she didn't suffocate on him now and had learned to breathe through her nose to keep from struggling so hard.

"Fuck, I can tell," growled Brad. He held her by her dark hair, but he did not move her. Lily was in control of how she sucked him, and she was throating him because she wanted to. She took him to a quarter of his full length before she had to stop, and when she came up, she took to stroking him as she stared down his shaft.

"I'm going to get it all the way in there one of these days," she said, and she smiled at him.

He smiled back at her and said, "We'll make sure to keep practicing until you do."

She laughed and licked him. "I sure hope so. Now, fuck me." Lily rose and tried to mount him, but he stopped her with a big hand on her chest. "What," she asked, and she looked frightened until Brad sat up and kissed her. He wrapped her in his big arms, and his fat, curved shaft slid along her wetted, weeping pussy. "Mm." She parted, and she smiled at him. "What was that for?"

"I want to be on top this time," he told her, and she bit her bottom lip and nodded her assent.

Brad turned her and then mounted her, and Lily wrapped her toned, shapely legs around his midsection. He eased into her, and she grabbed at the bed sheets before reaching up and hugging him around his midsection. "Oh, Brad, I don't think I'll ever get used to it."

"You will," he told her. "We'll keep fucking until you do."

"You're so big," she whined, and she stared up at him like he was made of stars. She was in awe of his beauty, and she kissed him lightly on the lips. They kissed again, more deeply, with their tongues meeting and crashing like rolling, breaking waves. They moaned and drank each other, and they clung to each other as Brad picked up speed and found his rhythm in her. Paul could see a perfect image of Brad's big, fat balls swinging with his movements as he fucked Lily.

Brad's big body formed a cocoon around Lily as he held her close to his chiseled chest. Paul could barely see her except for her twitching legs and pale arms. Her head was cupped to Brad's chest, and what could be seen of it, Paul could tell she was kissing Brad still. Brad, meanwhile, moved above her with long, deep strokes. He fucked her with his full length, and Paul could hear the joy she took from every forward thrust.

"Yes," she grunted, and she clawed at his back. "Fuck me, Brad! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! God, I love that curve! I fucking love that curve!"

Paul undid his pants and pulled himself out. He was hard, and he was pitiful by comparison to what he saw on the screen. He wished he had not went down his rabbit hole, but now that he had, he understood completely what had happened. He thought back to the research that Lily had been doing on that first day, and he felt like a blind fool. "I never stood a chance," he whispered to himself.

Brad lifted himself and smiled down at Lily, and she smiled back. "You telling me you love me," he whispered to her, and Lily bit her bottom lip. She hugged him and breathed him in, and then she whimpered as he moved inside of her.

"...Do you want me to, Brad? Do you want me to say it?"

"Only if you mean it," he purred to her, and she pulled herself up off of the mattress and hung from his fit form as he plowed her. They kissed as she was suspended beneath him, and their kisses were just as wet and sloppy as their sex. Brad finally fell down on top of Lily. He fell into her with his full weight, and his length ended up buried inside of her as she wailed in climax.

As they settled, they sat together, and both of them were smiling like fools. Brad stayed inside of her, but he moved to keep the full weight of his big, hard body from crushing her. They held hands and knitted their fingers together, and she smiled up at his handsome face, and he smiled back at her pretty, disheveled self. "I love you, Brad," she whispered, and he kissed her nose in response.

"I love you, too," he told her, and he very carefully and very casually removed the ring from her finger.

Brad and Lily stayed together after that, and they filmed together and saved their money so that they could eventually stop filming and retire young. "I still feel bad about it," Lily told Brad one day as they were turning off all the lights in the studio. She was working to shut down the cameras while Brad was checking all of the footage for the day. He was sitting shirtless, his big, muscular chest still lightly gleaming from their intercourse. When he heard her, he stopped what he was doing and went to embrace her.

"You feel bad for what," he asked her as he held her from behind. Lily leaned into him, and she took a deep breath. Everything about Brad was intoxicating to her. From the moment she saw him, she felt like she was obsessed with him. She never told Paul, but she had seen all of the comments online, and she had followed them to Brad's page. She had done the research first, and the moment she saw him and his big, hard, curved cock, she had decided to collaborate with him.

What she didn't know or plan was how compatible they would be. She had thought she was happy with Paul, and now that she had time away from him, she realized that she was. Happiness, she realized, is not permanent. It was a state of mind, and sometimes, it was a moment. Brad had impressed her in so many ways, and when she really got to know him, she was even more impressed by him. This was more than sex, and it was definitely more than business.

"Do you think Paul will be okay," she whispered to Brad, and Brad rested his chin on her head and swayed with her. He was so much bigger than her, but he was so gentle with her when they weren't fucking.

Paul had always been self-conscious and a little bit nerdy. Lily could have put up with nerdy, but what she couldn't put up with was his aimless wandering. He had hijacked her business straight out of college because he didn't know what to do with himself. He finished his degree and then just drifted. The truth was that they should never have gotten married, but she didn't like the thought of him being homeless or worse because of their shared mistakes.

"I don't know, babe." Brad kissed her on the top of her head and said, "We can go look at your old apartment and see if he's there. We could offer him a job."

Lily's belly twisted. "No," she said, and she ran her hands along Brad's strong arms and to his big hands, and she wove her fingers in between his and held him secure around her. "I don't think that's what I want. I think I just want to know that he was able to pick himself back up. I never wanted to hurt him, you know, but I know I had to. The truth is that I never hated him. I still don't. I just, you know, like you more. I love you."

Brad gave her a grin and turned her around. They kissed, and even after a day, a week, a year, and even years into the future together, she would never get tired of those kisses. They still thrilled her, and they unraveled the doubts that were tangled her up and swarm of jittery butterflies into her.

"I love you, too," he said, and Lily knew he meant it. That was the other part of Brad that made him so irresistible. They could share, though she never shared herself with another man again, and they were so confident in each other. Brad had nothing to envy in other people, and he had nothing to make him insecure. As a result, he was never jealous. Paul had been jealous and, if he had spoken out, he might have saved himself some heartbreak.

The truth was that Paul did not satisfy her for years before she found Brad, and it had a lot less to do about size than he might have believed.

Lily sighed and rested her head against Brad's chest, and he hugged her again. "Listen, I have advice, but I don't think you want to hear it."

"I do," she said into his chest, and he rubbed her back.

"My advice is: it's not our problem. Who cares if he is okay or not? You two broke up, and that means he stopped being your job." He took her gently by the shoulders and kissed her deeply. Their tongues met, and she moaned at the taste of him. "I know you care, and I know you don't hate him, but maybe you should, Lily. Think about all the trouble he put you through all those years and all the time you wasted on him."

"But I married him..."

"And then you left him," said Brad, and he took her hand and made her hold him. Lily gasped as she felt him, and he smiled down at her as he towered over her like a man should. "You might have married him. Hell, you might have even loved him once, but now you have me."

"I have you," she whispered, and she kissed his chest and pulled him out to stroke him. Breathing him in and seeing him, she moaned. "How are you still so big, Brad?"

Brad gave a smug smile as he watched his dick drive thoughts of Paul straight out of Lily's head. She ran both hands along his length like she was urging him into her, and his cockhead poked her belly. "You just do it to me, Lil."

She gave a faint smile. "Can we fuck again," she asked, and she squealed when Brad picked her up and carried her out of his studio and to their bedroom.

"All. Night. Long," he told her, and then they did. They fucked again that night, not for business, and not for footage, but for fun, and then they fell asleep wrapped up in each other and smiling.

Months later, years later, Paul hadn't heard from Lily. It was like she disappeared; except he knew here to find her when he wanted to see her. He stayed subscribed to Brad's Only Fans and bought every new video he could until his money ran out. When he found a job, he kept buying them, and he kept watching them.

Years later, he tried dating but couldn't get past the ghosts that haunted him. Each new relationship ended the same way, with the woman walking out the door, disgusted, after they caught him fanatically watching his ex-wife getting banged by a well-hung stud. Paul assumed that each woman went to find a better man, and he knew that he would never be that man. Eventually, he gave up and satisfied himself with knowing that he had been with Lily for as long as he could and he made peace with his own inferiority.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers
12