The Professor and Her Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we play some more of my favorite games, Matthew." Elizabeth then climbed on the bed and settled herself on Matthew's groin. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy, although she made no move other than to flatten his penis against his body with her own.

Slowly she began to rub Matthew's nipples, one with each hand, stimulating them. Matthew certainly enjoyed that. But as the minutes rolled by, Elizabeth manipulated her fingers such that she began to pinch the boy's nipples, gently at first, but with increasing intensity. She enjoyed watching Matthew's facial expressions change from one of delight to discomfort to pain.

With different levels of intensity, she could control the visual outcome as if she were adjusting the knobs on a control panel. The actions made her wetter, a fact that was not lost on Matthew even if he did seem otherwise distracted. He could feel the moistness in her pussy seep onto his groin. The more Matthew sucked in his breath or let out little yelps of "ow" or groans of pain, the more excited she became.

But when Elizabeth tired of that activity, she slowly began to drag her bottom up the length of Matthew's body until she was sitting on the boy's chest, her steaming vagina four inches from Matthew's mouth.

"Now my little slave, you should know I find you terribly amusing and have been waiting for weeks to have you in this exact position. Your face, your mouth are nothing but sex toys for me." As she said this, she edged her pussy closer to Matthew's mouth, so now he could feel her heat against his chin and her muscular thighs on either side of his head.

For his part, the view Matthew had was astounding. If he looked straight ahead his eyes were filled with Elizabeth's ample, though slightly trimmed, pussy, with her pink labia glistening in the dim light. If he looked up, Matthew saw little more than 's tall, muscular body pinning him down, her heaving breasts protruding from above the leather corset. It was the most erotic sight and moment of his life.

"You will lick, suck, and worship every part of me down there until I say you stop, do you understand?" As said this, she had taken hold of Matthew's head with her hands and moved her body up slightly more, pressing her pussy against Matthew's mouth. The boy responded with enthusiasm, sticking out his tongue to at first lick his Mistress and then reach in and penetrate her as far as he could.

This act, this position, Matthew's enthusiasm for what she was doing, caused her to have an orgasm almost immediately, but she did not stop but for a few seconds as the convulsions subsided. She encouraged Matthew on and soon was rubbing her pussy up and down his mouth and the bridge of his nose, masturbating herself again with her slave-boy's face.

After her second orgasm, Elizabeth turned herself around, settling her ample, but muscular ass over the boy's mouth and nose, ordering him to lick and pleasure her there as well. Periodically, she would press down on Matthew's face, cutting off air for 30 seconds or even a minute at a time, an act which paradoxically heightened Matthew's lust and fear at the same time. Finally, after 10 or 15 minutes, she stopped, giving the boy a rest, knowing he couldn't keep the pace up much longer.

She got off of Matthew for a minute and retrieved several items from one of her drawers. One was a black hood with a zipper in the back and only a nickel-sized hole in the front for air. She slipped it on the boy's head and he found it had a protrusion inside which demanded to be in his mouth. Once zipped up, his head was encased, his mouth completely gagged, and his eyes could see nothing but black.

"Now then, this is going to hurt a little, Matthew, but it will benefit us both in the end," she said as she settled back on the boy's chest with her ass pressed up against his hooded nose but not cutting off his supply of air from the small opening. She had brought a device to inflict some electrical torture on the boy's genitals, which she did with enthusiasm, eliciting a number of screams from Matthew's muffled mouth. It had the effect she was looking for. It brought her closer to another orgasm and the discomfort eased his erection somewhat. "That's better."

And with that, she turned herself around again, bent down to whisper to Matthew, "you are mine now," and moved her body down to capture the boy's cock, plunging it fully into her. Elizabeth immediately established a firm, almost rough rhythm, such that within a minute or two both mistress and slave, dominator and dominated came at once in an explosive, climatic, simultaneous orgasm.

She collapsed on Matthew. Cuddling her arms around him, releasing him from the hood, she stated simply, "that was wonderful." Matthew, who had been blown away by the afternoon's events, stated quite accurately that "this has been the most exciting time of my life."

Elizabeth smiled and added, "and there is so much more to come."

A Rainy Day

That was how the days changed. In the morning Matthew would do his work, with less distraction from Elizabeth, and then after lunch she would keep him inside to "play." The games they played varied the rest of the week but all had the same theme, he was the victim of his Mistress, the sexual predator. Elizabeth introduced Matthew to the "wrestling game" when the two of them competed to see who could pin the other. Matthew of course never stood a chance at any time and Elizabeth would merely toy with him for an hour or two before she eventually forced herself on him right there on the mat on the floor.

The next day, she made Matthew alternatively act like a dog or serve as her horse before relieving their mutual sexual desires. While he didn't always find their activities enjoyable, he submitted to Elizabeth's whims, driven on by his lust and a strangely increasing desire to be used by her in this way.

On the seventh day, Matthew wasn't sure he should report to work because it was pouring rain and nothing could really be accomplished on the grounds. Still, having other reasons to go, he showed up at her door. He hoped her idea for this day would make Matthew balk and thus give her an opportunity to enforce her will proactively, to bend the boy to her will for an overtly nonconsensual response.

"Good to see you today, Matthew," stated after she let him in.

"I actually wasn't sure if I should come today, because of the rain, uh, Mistress." Matthew had not quite gotten used to saying that title. It was not that he didn't like it, but after calling Elizabeth "Professor" for three months, it seemed awkward to use something else.

"Oh no, you should always report here for work, unless you are sick or something. I will always have something for you to do." She winked at him, caressing his shoulders as she walked by after closing the door.

"In fact, your working hours today will consist of deep cleaning the house on the inside. I have already taken care of the horses for you, so you can start directly in here. In addition, to vacuuming, dusting, and washing floors and bathrooms, you can clean the windows, on the inside at least. All of the supplies are in the mudroom and your cleaning outfit is in the living room." Elizabeth started to walk toward it.

Matthew followed but considered his words. He hated to clean. It was not the type of thing he did much for himself and certainly did not want it to be part of his job. Of all the summer jobs he considered doing, cleaning anything would never even have made the list. He decided he would tell Professor Starr, figuring she would understand. After all, she certainly could afford to hire a cleaning service. He also realized she might in that case just send him home for the day, with none of the activities in the afternoon that had occurred the previous four days.

Just as he was about to speak, Elizabeth showed him his "cleaning outfit." It consisted of a French maid's outfit, with long white nylons and garters, lacey panties, a short-short black skirt with the matching top, and the white hat. White, cloth sneakers were provided for his feet.

Matthew was utterly shocked. While he enjoyed the activities he and Elizabeth were engaging in, he wasn't a transvestite and was upset that thought of him that way. He would speak up.

"Uh, Professor Starr?"

"You address me as 'Mistress' when we are together, Matthew," she replied firmly. She knew what was coming and though her face did not betray it, she was in fact thrilled that Matthew did not like what she had in mind.

"Uh, yes, Mistress," Matthew stated a bit more uncertainly, now that she had pointedly reminded him of his actual status in their relationship. "Uh, well, I don't--, I mean, I am not really interested in cleaning," he finally got started. "It is not a summer job I have any interest in. And I certainly don't want to wear that stuff. I mean, I recognize you're in charge and all that---mornings and afternoons---but I am not into wearing women's clothing. I have no desire to be a transvestite or anything. I understand if you feel that there is nothing then for me to do for today."

Matthew hoped that was firm and clear, but yet did not foreclose continuing their extracurricular activities in the afternoons when the weather was better. Matthew had enjoyed submitting to Elizabeth's domination of him the days before---far more than he admitted to himself at the time, which had already been considerable. He wanted to continue being her sex slave, but he just didn't want to wear girl clothes.

"Well, that is all very amusing, Matthew, but you will. So stop wasting time, and get to it."

Matthew was a bit annoyed that she seemed not to take anything he had said seriously. "No, really, I don't like cleaning and I certainly am not going to wear that stuff!"

Elizabeth suspected that if she had wanted to, she could have threatened to never see Mattthew again, and that would have brought him into compliance. She knew how much the boy had enjoyed their sexual encounters of the last four days and she doubted very much he was willing to give that up over a day of cleaning and silly clothes. But that was not how she wanted to implement her will. She wanted to physically enforce it.

She walked over to Matthew, gave him a reasonably hard slap to the face, grabbed both of his wrists, and holding them in front him, squeezed them so hard that his legs slowly buckled and he sank to his knees. As she squeezed and the boy sank, She stated very authoritatively:

"What you said was quite right. I am in charge. I made that clear four days ago that for us to be together, I dominate you completely. You will wear these clothes, not because I think of you as a 'transvestite,' but because I enjoy humiliating young males like yourself and I find it amusing. As for the cleaning, you will do it because I told you to! I told you disobedience would be punished and now I must make clear that I do dominate you in every way!"

With that, Elizabeth, while still holding one of Matthew's wrists, began to rip the clothes off his body. Matthew tried to resist some, but it was really fruitless in the face of Elizabeth's superior strength, which she was now using full bore against her recalcitrant slave. When she was finished, she had ripped off Matthew's shirt and underwear, and had pulled off his pants and shoes. She still had a massively powerful grip on one of Matthew's wrists and the boy was pleading with her to let him go as it was hurting him a lot.

The pleas, of course, did nothing but excite her . But with Matthew now stark naked, she put Matthew on the floor, sat on his back, clamping his arms between her powerful legs. From that position, she was able to dress the bottom half of Matthew's body with the French maid outfit. He was putting up very little physical resistance at that point because it was painful to resist the vise-like grip she had on his body with her muscular legs.

She finally allowed Matthew to stand and ordered him to put on the top and hat, which he did. Elizabeth noticed that he was not sexually excited by the outfit, but clearly felt truly humiliated. And she smiled at that.

"Now, then, your disobedience and back-talk must still be punished."

"Uh, please, no, Mistress, I'll do it, I promise," Matthew pleaded. His head was still buzzing at how almost effortlessly Elizabeth had removed his clothing and forced him into the French maid's outfit. He did not want to get a whipping as well.

"Nevertheless," was all she said and pulled Matthew down over her lap after sitting in a large overstuffed chair in the room. She twisted one of his wrists behind his back and pulled up the short black skirt and proceeded to spanking. She had no intentions of being easy on him this time. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

Matthew grimaced, sucked in air, and let out shouts of discomfort by the fourth and fifth blows. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. By the tenth spank, he felt his ass was aflame. "Please, Mistress, please, please, stop. It really hurts!" Matthew begged.

"Will you do the cleaning now without complaint?" asked between additional blows that got the total to 15.

"Yes, yes, I promise!" Matthew assured her, his eyes now watering from the pain he felt on his backside.

"Will you wear your clothes now without complaint?" asked between additional blows that got the total to 20.

"Yes, yes, Mistress, I will, I promise, please," Matthew pleaded, sobbing even at this point. He felt like he would agree to anything at this point to make the pain stop.

Elizabeth stopped and admired her handiwork. While she had deliberately kept the panties on while spanking, she now slid them down a little to observe the bright red buttocks staring her in the face.

"Much better, Matthew," said soothingly, now rubbing very gently, indeed erotically, the boy's behind. "I don't enjoy doing this," she lied, "but I won't tolerate the behavior you showed again today. Further, I will be watching your work closely today and any poor performance should expect some immediate correction." While Matthew had not had an erection while being spanked, Elizabeth felt one forming now, no doubt in response to her rubbing.

Matthew felt his erection forming, too. It surprised him because he had found nothing enjoyable about being spanked. Yet, now, while still draped over his mistress's lap and held there firmly, with her rubbing his bottom and the nylons and panties feeling good, he realized how good he felt in the moment, in that position.

He hadn't liked the pain, but was now enjoying being comforted, enjoying being controlled, his mind was clear on what he had to do the rest of the day, no uncertainty creating confusion in his head, and clearly Elizabeth still liked him, which held great promise for the afternoon.

After Elizabeth sent Matthew off to begin his cleaning chores, she decided she would have fun with it. She showered and changed into one of her dominatrix outfits and grabbed a cane from her wall. She spent the rest of the morning relaxing, reading, and regularly checking on Matthew's progress, sometimes hovering for long periods of time, with the cane in hand. Once in a while she would tell her slave-boy that he missed a spot and give him a moderate crack with the cane, particularly when he was on his hands and knees washing the floors.

During lunch Matthew was relieved to learn that, as they had the days previously, they would be retiring to the mastersuite after the showers. Elizabeth put the boy through the same paces as the days before, but she enjoyed grinding on him a little more than usual, knowing his buttocks was still quite sore.

When Matthew went home that night, he only had his jeans and shoes, as they were the only things that survived the day's encounter with his Mistress. At the end of the day, sore but satiated, he was amazed at how beautiful Elizabeth---Mistress —was looking to him.

The Great Outdoors

The subsequent week went pretty much like those days. Work, sex, and then home. Matthew felt like he was living a fantasy. But when Matthew arrived on the Tuesday of the third week, Elizabeth told him that they would be knocking off work early that day so they could go riding.

"It's such a beautiful day," she said with a twinkle in the eye, "I don't want to waste it all working." Matthew was of course completely in lust with Eli now. He had found her sexual domination of him extraordinarily exciting and looked forward to the various, devious and deviant games she made up to play with him. He found the prospect of an afternoon "riding" while not unpleasant, but not how he wanted to spend time with his Professor.

At the conclusion of the morning's work, Elizabeth smacked and pinched Matthew's bottom that it was time for them to go shower. They'd then eat a light lunch and go riding. The way said "riding" however seemed just a bit odd to Matthew and wondered if she were up to something.

As had been the case since their third day together, Elizabeth required Matthew to shower with her, washing and massaging her body in the warm water and suds of soap. On his knees with the water raining all over him, she grabbed his head and forced it into her pussy. While he licked and wriggled his tongue, she determined the tempo, essentially masturbating herself with his head, as was usually her way. She had a firm grip on him and her superior strength ensured that he couldn't go anywhere while she used him.

When she came, Matthew was burning with his own raging erection. She offered him no relief. Once he had finished drying off, Matthew was sent to put on his own clothes, a fresh pair of shorts and shirt. At lunch Elizabeth just wore a robe. After they ate, she ordered Matthew to clean up while she went off to put on her riding outfit.

When she came back, Matthew inhaled sharply and felt his cock spring to complete attention inside his shorts once more, having subsided some since the shower. Elizabeth had put on a typical rider's outfit, skin-tight light tan pants, calf-high black boots, a tight-fitting white shirt (foregoing the coat), a cowgirl hat, and riding crop. "You look magnificent, Mistress," Matthew finally said. He smiled a little smile and added hopefully, "are you sure you just want to go riding today?"

"Oh yes," Elizabeth replied, "but I think I should clarify a little. "I am going riding. You will be on foot. You see, my dear slave-boy, the afternoon will be spent playing a little game. You will be my prey who I will hunt down, capture, and then rape. It is something I have always wanted to do with my lover and if I enjoy it, we will be doing it a lot."

With that, Elizabeth explained the rules of the "game." Matthew would only be allowed to wear a jock strap and low-white sneakers that she gave him. He would have a 30 minute head-start on foot with a bottle of water the only thing he could carry. He could go anywhere on the open grounds. She would then start out to capture him. If he did not try his hardest to evade capture, she would not touch him sexually for the next three days except for a long hard whipping.

On hearing that, Matthew was determined to do his best because more than anything he craved her exquisite touch, both sensual as well as cruel. "Be prepared to suffer some bruises in the process, Matthew, I can't promise the capture will be gentle."

Matthew wasn't at first sure what to make of this latest "game" but he could see the appeal in it. He felt he very much liked being her sexual prey, and this excited him now more than anything ever had in his life. Elizabeth made Matthew change into his jock-strap right in front of her, noting as she constantly did now, his nearly perpetual state of arousal when in her presence. The jock-strap material stretched nicely over his young cock, leaving a very bulging package that Matthew found a bit uncomfortable but which she relished. They then walked to the horse barn, with Matthew in front nearly completely naked and close behind, towering over her boy-slave by more than nine inches in her riding boots.