The Professor and the Boys Ch. 04

Story Info
Prof. David meets artistic hippie Skye.
3.7k words
4.69
9.3k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers

David had broken his black-stoned medallion that Charlie had given him. He always wore it, and he had taken it off to clean it and had dropped it. A little metal thing had broken apart and the stone wouldn't stay. Fortunately, one of the administrative assistants in his department told him about a place and a guy who could repair it.

"There's this eclectic shop downtown called "Punch". There's a young guy who works there named Skye, ask for him, he fixed some of my grandmother's old jewelry that Gary had broken," Jane told him and then started on a tangent about her crazy ex-husband.

"Great, Jane, thanks; I appreciate that," David interrupted and went back to his office.

As David entered the shop, he was a bit overwhelmed by the strong mix of essential oils, spices, and dried herbs. "Punch" was a mix of exotic foods, bulk herbs and spices, candles, local art, and other natural and alternative esoterica. All the fixtures were unstained natural wood. Natural light filled the space. Planters filled with assorted greenery separated areas of the store. It was a very beautiful, natural space. But David's attention went straight to a cute young man conversing with a group of older ladies.

"Hello, I'll be with you in a minute," said the young man, waving his hand to David and then returning to the older ladies.

David couldn't stop looking at the young man. He wasn't a tall guy, kind of short in stature. He looked rather thin and tightly muscled. He wore a thready rough cloth shirt, probably linen or hemp, thought David. He was also wearing a dark green kilt and hiking boots. Several chains and necklaces encircled his neck, falling down into his provocatively unbuttoned shirt. But David was awestruck by the thick long hair, waves of curls loosely pulled back in a ponytail with some loose curly strands falling over his face.

David watched as the young man talked animatedly to the older ladies about some kind of medicinal herbal tea. He could hear parts of the conversation and was impressed by the young man's knowledge and his charm. He had those ladies eating out of the palm of his hand. David noticed the young man glancing his way occasionally, looking him up and down. Was that a wink, a sly grin, David thought to himself as he was watched by the young man.

The guy never stopped or paused in his beguiling sales pitch with the ladies. David giggled to himself a couple of times as the beautiful young man captivated the group with his tales of the miracle healing powers of the tea. Eventually, they all grabbed a box and he checked them out. He waved them out of store as they all practically skipped away.

"So what can I help you with?" the young man asked as he walked up to David.

"I'm looking for Skye."

"Well, that's me," replied the young man, smiling and pointing at his name badge. "What can I do for you? We seem to be having quite a rush on this. Get it while it's hot," he said, holding up a box of the tea.

"Oh, okay, yeah," stuttered David. "Yeah, well, I was told by a colleague you could fix jewelry," said David, pulling out his medallion from his jacket pocket. Skye took it and looked it over.

"Uhm, needs a good...soldering. Will take me just a few minutes," said Skye with a wink and a smile. "I was working on some things for the shop so the soldering iron is ready to go. Sound good?" Skye told the older man, looking straight at him.

"Sounds great," replied David as Skye walked behind the counter and scribbled something down. "Is this your shop? Very interesting place," inquired David.

"No, my aunt owns it. I just help her out," answered Skye. "Browse around while I mend this. I'll be right back." And he disappeared behind a beaded curtain.

David looked around the shop. He browsed the local art on the walls. There were a lot of landscapes of the town. More than a few abstract painting. A few artsy black and white photographs. His attention settled on a series of three pencil sketches of a nude man. The man was sitting so you couldn't see his face, just his back. The model had a Chinese character on one arm and it immediately reminded him of Joe.

Skye appeared after a few minutes with the medallion as good as new. He explained to David what he had done, although David didn't understand everything, just nodding his head and agreeing.

"That's so great!" said David. "By the way, how much are these sketches? I'm in a new house and don't have much as far as pictures on the walls. I had been thinking of getting some art from local and regional artists. These would be a great start."

"Prices are on the back," Skye told him. "Those are mine by the way."

"You did those? They are great. They actually mind me of someone."

"Thanks, man. Yeah, art should talk to you, make you feel something. If we see something beautiful that stirs something in us, we should possess it," Skye said as he approached David smiling. He patted David on the back.

The young man handed the medallion to David, caressing David's hand as he passed the jewelry to him. Skye wrapped up the drawings and handed them to David. He brushed past David on his way back to the sales counter, his ass rubbing against the older man's thigh. David had a sense that Skye was being a bit flirtatious and he was not upset about the young man's action. He was a very sexy little guy. David gave Skye a wink back. He wanted to encourage him.

"I'm David, by the way," he said following the young man.

"Nice to meet you, David. So what do you do while wearing these nice starched clothes?" Skye asked as he patted David's chest and slid his hand a bit downward. "A lawyer? A banker?" Skye said jokingly.

"Oh, no," David laughed, "I'm a professor at the college. Social science. I know, doesn't sound as exciting as a banker or a lawyer."

Skye walked behind the counter and sat on a stool. He pulled up a leg, resting a foot on a high footrest. David saw that Skye's kilt was hiked up his leg slightly, showing a hairy upper thigh. Skye smiled and hiked the kilt up some more then rested a forearm on his thigh. David leaned against the counter and looked down. He could plainly see Skye's hairy crotch and his soft cock. Skye ran a fingertip across the head of his cock nonchalantly. David licked his bottom lip gently.

"I'd really love to see more of your work. I imagine it's really going to speak to me. Do you have a studio?"

The bell on the shop door rang and Skye jumped off the stool. He motioned to a stern-looking lady.

Good afternoon! Can I help you?" he asked her as she walked over to bulk herbs. The lady ignored him.

"I live in the apartment upstairs." Skye walked to the big shop window and pointed to the left. "There's a door that accesses the apartment beside the shop." Skye turned to David. "The shop closes at six. If you don't have any plans you could come by and look at some of my stuff. I mean, if you really want to?" Skye reached inside his shirt and rubbed his chest, his head tilting to one side.

"Uhm, that sounds perfect. I'd love to drop by. What do I owe you?"

"Let's not worry about that now. We'll settle things up when you come back," Skye answered with a big smile as he patted David's chest. I've got a few things I think you're really going to want very badly."

"I do not doubt that at all," responded David, grinning back at the sexy little hippie whom he knew he'd be fucking later on this evening.

David arrived at Skye's apartment/studio at about eight. He knocked on the door and heard Skye running down the stairs. David's mouth dropped as the door opened to Skye wearing only a thin pair of rainbow-colored briefs. A few bright green paint smears ran across his ribs; blue paint residue marked the left side of his face. His hair was gathered up loosely on top of his head. David walked into a small vestibule. Skye closed the door after him.

"I was finishing up a painting. I generally like to create art in the nude," Skye remarking, gesturing up and down his body. "C'mon upstairs".

David watched the thin little body bound up the old varnished stairs, feeling his cock tightening in his khakis. Sky's ass was petite but perfectly round; the rest of his body didn't have an ounce of fat on it, looking like a hard marble statue of an ancient Roman youth.

David quickly followed. Upstairs, Skye was cleaning the paint from his body. The studio was dark, except for a couple of dim lamps. The shade of one lamp was tilted and cast a warm light on Skye. David watched as Skye looked at him while he innocently ran the wet cloth over his torso, his body glowing with droplets of water.

"I get paint simply everywhere. Clean-up is so much easier when you're naked." Skye laughed. "Except for all this damn hair."

Skye mopped at his chest. Hair surrounded each nipple then ran to meet in the middle of his chest; it ran up a bit almost to his neck and then ran down in a long v-shape, turning into a dense trail that disappeared into his briefs. David was enjoying the show, which had begun to get a bit more provocative.

"Do what you need to do," David told him as he sat down in an electric blue-upholstered high-backed armchair, he crossed his legs to hide his hardening cock.

Skye walked over to his easel and threw the rag into a bucket. He put some brushes into a jar and placed the drying painting on a hook on the wall. He wiped his hand on another clean rag tied to the edge of the easel. He reached up and released his hair. It tumbled down to his shoulders. He walked over and flopped down on a big pile of cushions facing David.

"To be blunt, I find you really sexy," he said to David, looking straight at him as he half-reclined on a stack of threadbare pillows. His legs were spread giving David a direct view of his crotch and tight torso. "Does that bother you, a young dude perving on an older guy like you?"

"No, it doesn't bother me at all. I think you're pretty damn hot yourself. You have a great little body, Skye." David paused for a second, his eyes still on the beautiful body on display. "Skye' is an unusual name."

"My parent's were like real commune-living peace-loving hippies, like my aunt. I was named "Skywalker Moonstar". I think 'Skye' sounds a bit less jokey. But I guess the nut didn't fall far from the tree. I mean, look at me," he said, stretching his arms over his head, his body flexing and his ribs visible.

David rubbed a hand over his crotch and uncrossed his legs. He spread his legs so that the young man would definitely see his thick cock lying against his big thigh, snaking down the inside of his trousers as it hardened. Skye brought his arms down and combed his hair out of his face. His eyes focused on David's crotch. He reached down and pushed his briefs down.

"Damn," David said as he sucked in a breath through clenched teeth.

"I see you like what you see," said Skye as he spread his legs wider.

Skye had a full dark bush of brown hair at his crotch. His dick wasn't nearly as large as Joe's or Charlie's. David figured fully hard it was maybe six inches. David was openly groping this thick cock as it pushed hard against his trousers. Skye's hand rubbed his chest, flicking at his nips. David started to unbutton his own shirt.

"Stop. Don't take anything off. Just watch me naked in front of you. Let me be naked and vulnerable in front of you -like a work of art come to life."

David moved his hands away from his shirt and just sat there fully-clothed. He placed his arms on the chair's armrests and stared at the naked boy laid out in front of him.

Skye's hands began to explore his young body. A hand ran over each arm, from his shoulder down to the fingertip. Then each hand rested on his nips. They rubbed sideways to his ribs and then back to the middle of his chest. Skye rubbed around his really tight, taut torso before following his thick trail of hair down his belly. He ran his fingertips into the dense trail as he watched David squirming in the chair.

"You wish these hands were your hands, don't you?"

"Yes," David said hoarsely.

"Mmmm, I can imagine your tongue here instead of my finger tips." Skye rubbed around his firm belly, his aqua eyes still locked with David's. "I bet you do too." David nodded his head, his mouth watering.

David pushed out his lips and moaned at the hot boy writhing in front of him. The tight little body just begging for David's manly attention.

"Yes, that big thick tongue lapping at my tight belly and getting this hair wet." Skye's fingers ran into the hair at his crotch.

David licked his lips and moved his hand to his own crotch. There was a wet spot where his cockhead pushed against the cloth leaking oozing precum. He pushed the pad of his palm over the wet spot, smearing it. The smell of the precum hit his nostrils and he moved his palm closer to his nose, breathing in deep, as Skye's fingertips ran over the head of his own dick.

"Pull it out if you want. But keep watching me," Skye urged.

David's hand immediately pulled at his zipper. He wore no underwear so his hard cock popped right out. The big engorged cock curved under its own weight. It dribbled strands of precum onto his pants, as he continued to watch the beguiling boy.

"Fuck," David said softly under his breath. "The last time I saw a show like this I was with some straight buddies of mine at a party watching some hooker chick fingering her hairy pussy. This is so much fucking better."

Skye's fingers danced around the head of his boy cock, glazing themselves with slick shiny precum. He brought them to his mouth and proceeded to lick each one clean. He twirled his tongue around his mouth, and then spat into his palm. David's cock jerked, as Skye reached down and encircled his little cock. He began to move his hand up and down. He occasionally pulled his hand off to spit into it. His slicked cock glistened as the light from lamp illuminated him in the darkened studio.

"I bet you'd like me squirming around like this in front of your straight buds, making all their daddy cocks hard. Them wondering if my ass was as tight as that pussy. You'd get off watching them all shoot cum on my little boy body like that girl. Did they all cum on her?"

David swallowed hard and nodded his head.

"I bet you shot a load on her too, watching their cocks unload their spunk on her tits and belly. You and all those cocks. I bet you loved it. I'd love to take lots of daddy cum and use it to lube your cock up before you fuck me. Will you let them watch as you fuck me, daddy?"

David groaned and shook his head in agreement. He was now fisting his own fat meat as he watched and listened to Skye.

Skye moved a hand under one leg to his ass. He slid a hand up and down his ass crack. He pulled at one cheek, exposing his blinking hole to David. Skye swapped hands, and brought his spit and precum-slicked hand to his ass. He lifted up a bit and put a cushion under his ass, allowing David an even better view as he pushed a finger into his tight hole. Skye began to moan as he began to fuck himself with his finger. He ground his ass onto two fingers -only stopping once to allow spit to drop onto them from his mouth.

"You like me fucking myself, big man? You want your cock in here? You want your big daddy cock stretching this tight finger-fucked hole. Yeah. Yeah, I want that big cock filling me up with some daddy spunk. Filling me up until it oozes out of my gaping boy hole."

David grunted. His cock jerked back and forth as he watched the boy fucking his own hole. The boy obscenely on display for him to lecherously watch, but David really just wanted to fuck him so badly. Precum was now streaming out of him, coating his thick shaft.

"Fuck, I was so turned on when I first saw you," Skye moaned. "My ass twitched at how much bigger you were than me. The dense hair peeking out of your collar, that scruff on your face." Skye's body jerked as he spoke. "You want this boypussy, big daddy? Would you fuck this ass as hard as your straight buddies fuck a pussy?" Skye tossed his curly locks back.

"Yeah. Yes," David said deep and gravelly, his throat dry. He ran a hand over his scruffy face. "Fuck, yes. I want that so fucking bad."

Skye grabbed his legs and pulled them back.

"Then come and take it, daddy. Don't get undressed, just take my ass now! Fuck it like a pussy," Skye begged and moaned. "Fuck me now. Fuck it like a pussy, daddy!"

David fell from the chair and onto the floor. He crawled toward that ass like a thirsty man in the desert crawling to an oasis, his mouth watering and his massive cock leaving a trail of slime. David pulled himself up to the sweet waiting ass. One hand grabbed one of Skye's legs; one hand positioned his leaking cock at the center of Skye's ass.

David pushed forward, sinking hard and deep into the tight hole in one swift motion. He wasn't gentle. He didn't pause. He was a man possessed. Skye gave a guttural cry as David growled and hit the back wall of the boy's ass. David stopped for a second and sucked in a deep breath.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so hard, you goddamn fucking beast," Skye cried. "Give me that big daddy cock!"

David's trousers were stained with precum. Sweat poured out of him as he rammed into the boy's hole. His shirt became wetter as he began to pump his cock rapidly in and out of the boy. Skye milked his cock with every stroke, muttering under him.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," David cried as the sensations were all too much for his raging cock. His body jerked as he exploded his load into the boy.

David gasped as the last bit of cum painted the inside of the boy's ass. He rolled away from the boy and unbuttoned his wet rumpled shirt, fanning himself with it, sweat dripping off his nose. Skye lay there moaning, running his fingers in the stream of cum leaking from his ass. He lay there, not even flinching as a slow clap sounded behind them. David turned quickly to see who it was.

There Joe sat in the blue armchair.

"What the fuck!" David was confused at what was happening.

"Sorry, Professor, but it was just so fucking hot. I didn't want to say anything until you shot your load into my little buddy here." Joe adjusted his lewdly bulging crotch. "I'm not following you or anything, I promise. I've got a reason to be here. I pose for Skye's drawings and paintings; he poses in my photographs. We had a session tonight to work on some..." Joe paused. "Just a second, Professor."

Joe stood up and pulled off his shirt. His nip ring glinted as he stretched his arms. The Chinese symbol on the model in the drawings, David thought as the one on Joe's arm caught his eye.

Joe fell down on his knees beside Skye and took the small cock into his mouth. Skye groaned as Joe sucked the cock in and started to slide up and down on it.

"Well, you did finally make it, fucker," Skye said between moans.

"Yeah, baby, I'm here. Need some dinner, give Joe that tasty load," Joe said, pulling off of Skye for a second.

Joe bobbed up and down on Skye. His tight lips picking up speed, Skye groaned as Joe's soft lips worked up and down his shaft. Joe played with his nipple ring as his other hand encircled Skye's balls.

Joe pulled off of the cock and sat up. He pulled out his own hard uncut cock and gave it a couple jerks before returning to the task at hand. Skye twisted his body and swallowed Joe's cock down his throat. Joe began to fuck his friend's mouth rapidly, his hips hammering his thick cock down his buddy's throat. Suddenly, he pulled off Skye's cock and made a gasping sound as his body went rigid, then jerked several times as his cum shot down Skye's throat.

Joe took Skye's cock and swirled his tongue around the tip. He started to jack it quickly as Skye's breathing quickened and his balls tightened. Joe sank down deep onto the short cock, massaging it with the back of his throat. Skye pulled off Joe's cock and grunted as his hand grabbed at and pushed on Joe's head. Joe's lips tightened around Skye's shaft.

TAHammer
TAHammer
301 Followers
12