The Professor and the Boys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

"Nice! A well-trained cocksucker. A fuckdaddy who knows his place with another man," Will noted as he pushed his thick meat into Lui's mouth, sinking into him slowly. Lui balled his hands into tight fists as Will completely filled his throat for a second before pulling back enough for him to suck a breath into his nose.

Will began fucking Lui's throat in a slow and steady pace. Sweat dripped from his face to the hairy torso below him as he picked up the pace. Will paused, pulling his cock out and wiping precum over Lui's lips.

"See what happens when you're a nice daddy, you get little presents," Will laughed as he stuck his cock back into the waiting mouth. His fat balls tightened up as he pounded the Frenchman's throat. "And sometimes, we get ...ugh...fuck...really fucking big presents," he rumbled, pulling his cock back until the head rested just inside Lui's full lips. "I'm going to cum, motherfucker. Fuck! Take my load, fuckdaddy!" Will growled as his cum shot into Lui's waiting mouth, leaking out of the sides onto the bed.

After the last drop left him, the muscled top stumbled backward a few steps and flexed his arms.

"Fuck that was so fucking good!" he howled, wiping sweat off his face. He walked back to Lui and patted his cheek. He knelt down beside the bed and gave Lui a deep kiss, tasting the thick creamy load he had just given him.

"What was so fucking good?" David asked from the doorway, looking in at Lui lying on the bed, his open bent legs displaying his hairy ass, with Will kneeling near his head. Nick and Charlie were with him and they looked at the scene, eyes wide and mouths open.

"Oh, Lui was apologizing for being such a nasty cunt to everybody," said Will. "Ain't that right, daddy?" He combed his fingers through Lui's hair. Lui sat up, propped on one arm. "I think he should apologize personally to all of you. Don't you?" he said looking at Lui.

As soon as Lui said "Oui", Charlie had dropped his backpack and was unbuttoning his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and walked toward the bed unbuckling his pants, pausing only long enough to push them down and kick them away.

"I think I need a big fucking apology," Charlie said standing at the side of the bed fisting his young hard cock. A droplet of precum shimmered on a thin strand dangling from the tip of his cock.

Lui laid back and grabbed his hairy muscled legs. He pulled them back toward him, exposing his asscrack and hole to the young blond. Charlie knelt on the edge of the bed and pushed Lui's legs wider. A gob of spit fell from his lips to the hairy hole displayed to him. Charlie, with his lips in a snarl, looked down at older man as he positioned his cockhead against Lui's winking hole. Charlie could feel the asshole snapping at his cockhead, nibbling at it, begging for his meat.

"Fuck, I'm so ready to fuck this daddypussy," Charlie grunted as he pushed forward.

Will was cradling Lui's head in his arms, watching the sexy young blond grudge fuck the hairy Frenchman. Lui cried out with every hard thrust Charlie gave him. Charlie was showing no mercy as his young tight body slammed forward into the man's tight ass.

David and Nick had taken their cocks out and were jacking each other as they watched Charlie fuck Lui. David had never seen Charlie fuck so aggressively, and he'd have to talk to him later about that...in bed.

"So we're going to be a lot nicer around here, big guy?" Will whispered to Lui, as his head repeatedly knocked against Will's chest.

"Oui! Oui! Oui! " Lui whimpered, almost crying from the pleasure Charlie was giving his ass. The young fat cock seemed molded perfectly to fit his fuck tunnel. He couldn't say anything else as he received one of the best fucks of his life.

David and Nick had walked around to either side of Will and shot their loads on Lui's hairy chest.

Charlie pistoned his erupting cock into Lui's ass, creaming his load into juicy foam which leaked out of the sides with every determined stroke. Charlie cried out as the tight mature ass milked every drop of cum from him, his body shaking with every electric wave of pleasure. Lui's tight ass gripped the cock like a vise every time he shot, prolonging every exquisite pleasure. Charlie had given him a hard mean fuck, but Lui was controlling the blond's orgasm with his ass.

Charlie hung his head until the final body-shaking spark. He took a long deep breath to recover, and then crawled over the older man's hairy tightly-muscled body. He remembered a quote from his college French and whispered into Lui's ear.

"À jeune chasseur, il faut un vieux chien --For the young hunter, an old dog is needed."

Lui turned to Charlie, and gave him a little smile. He reached for one of Charlie's nipples and squeezed it in a way that made Charlie smile and wince at the same time.

"Oui, and it pays to be nice. I see now," Lui said back to him.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12