The Professor and the Chubby Co-Ed

Story Info
Professor lets a chubby co-ed know she's beautiful.
2.3k words
4.36
28.3k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a chubby girl in school sucked. No one wanted to date you in fact no one looked at you. When the fall term started our regular teacher decided to move and we got Mr. McLean. I would sit and stare at him he was young and so handsome. I would stare at him rather than listen to what he was saying. I noticed one day that he smiled at me different than the others in class. But then I talked myself out of it, no man that good looking would be thinking twice about a girl like her.

We had just had a big mid-term exam and while we were taking it, he was walking up and down the aisles, his cologne smelled so good. He would brush against me every time went by and I would think he did it because he liked me. Then of course I would talk myself out of it.

His class was the last one of the day and it was time for everyone to get their mid-term papers back, everyone was told to stop and get their paper on the way out of class. "Melanie I'd like you to stay after class please!" He said sternly. Everyone in the class oooh'ed over that. But I didn't care that just meant I got to spend a little more time with him. When the class emptied out he called me up to his desk and handed me my paper. "Where was your head that day? You were an A student and your grades have been falling all year. Is everything ok? You can talk to me."

How could she tell him it was him, that his smile and the way he touched her when he walked by excited her. When he walked around his desk he took her by the hands.

"Melanie you can tell me anything, please if something is going on, I want you to tell me so I can help you!"

"No I can't, if I tell you I don't think you will like me anymore. I should go!"

"Well if you think it would help I can tutor you at my house." I stopped dead. The idea of being alone with him in his house excited me more than I thought it would.

"Thanks but I can't pay for extra help."

"Nonsense, I know it's Friday but here is my address if you want you can come over tonight and we can get started." Taking the address I didn't give him any sign as to how excited I really was. Walking out to my car I wondered if he was just being nice or if there was something more. Getting ready I showered and changed my clothes opting for very low cut top, just in case. He lived outside of town on a little farm. There wasn't much traffic out this way. But it was beautiful. Knocking on the door he opened it wearing nothing but his jeans and a smile.

"I was hoping you would show up."

"You were?"

"I was, I don't see your books, how can we study without books?"

"I forgot it in the car, I'll go get it."

"Don't bother, I have everything we need inside." I was surprised at how sparsely the room was furnished. There was a couch, a table and chairs and that was about it.

"Where's all your furniture?"

"This is all I need, it's just me and I don't get many visitors." He took my hand in his and led me to the table and told me to have a seat. "You want something to drink? I have soda, I have some margaritas made up if you would prefer." There was something about the way he was looking me that made my knees feel weak. Was it possible? "I'll have a margarita can you excuse me for just a minute I need to make a quick phone call I'll be right back." He nodded and gave her that smile that made her knees weak. "Sophia I might not be back tonight so don't wait up." I hadn't told my roommate where I was going just that I was going out. But I didn't want her calling in the National Guard if I didn't come home tonight.

"Now young lady what are we going to do about your grade in my class?"

"I could do some extra credit I guess."

"I was hoping you would say that." But he didn't explain why. Three drinks later I was feeling very relaxed.

"Melanie I catch you staring at me in class a lot."

"Well don't all the girls? I mean have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? And then you open your door without a shirt on and I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you."

"Let me get you another drink!" He smiled that smile again.

"Why do you smile at me like that? I have never had any male smile at me like that. Fat girls don't have guys smile at them like that until they're wanting to get in their pants."

"So you figured me out?"

"What? What did you say?"

"I have been dropping hints all semester, how could you not have picked up on them?"

"Oh I don't know, I'm 18 you're what 30? I can't get a boy my age to look at me why would I think you would." He didn't answer instead he walked to me and sitting my drink down leaned down and kissed me. I was straining to get more.

"Melanie have you ever had sex?"

"I'm not sure how to respond to that?"

"It's a yes or no question and I promise you won't be graded."

"Yes I have."

"Good" It was in the moment I noticed his jeans were no longer buttoned. I looked up at him and that was it, I pulled his jeans down to reveal he was rock hard.

"Mr. McLean, Please call me Jack when we're alone." I didn't answer instead I leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth and when he moaned I felt powerful.

"If I make you cum with a blowjob you bump me up to a C!"

"If you make me cum within 10 minutes with a blowjob I will bump you up to a C." Not waiting for an answer I pulled him closer and grabbing his ass I started to lick the length of his cock. Then down until I could lick his balls and suck on each one. When I looked up he was looking down at me with lust in his eyes. When I squeezed his ass he put his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. Pushing is cock down the back of my throat and moaning. It had taken fifteen minutes for him to shoot his load down my throat.

"So I guess I don't get a C?"

"We'll think of something else, the night is still early!" Standing me up he undressed me and I began to cover myself. He pulled my hands down and looked me up and down. "You're beautiful!" The blush that started in my face soon moved over my entire body. He sat me on his table and stepped between my legs and putting his hand on my face kissed me. I was pretty sure at any moment I was going to melt into a puddle. He knelt down on the floor and spread my legs wide putting my legs on his shoulders he buried his back between my legs and began to feast. Now this was something I had never done. And fuck if it was the hottest thing ever. "Oh fuck Jack, don't stop, it feels so good!" I moaned, he moaned into me and the vibrations set off a slow burn inside me.

"More, oh fuck yes, eat my pussy Jack" Now he was moaning and I knew I was about to cum. "Fuck yes, I'm going to cum, don't stop please, please don't stop Oooo shit there it is." My body began to shake and I let go. When he sat back his face was covered with my cum and he was licking his lips. My legs were shaking I knew I couldn't stand up.

"Well you have a D+ I have never been with a woman so wet and ripe and well... tasty!" I didn't know what to say so I smiled at him. When he stood up he cock was rock hard again.

"Wanna go for that C now?" I didn't answer I just smiled and signaled for him to come closer. I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed into me.

"Oh fuck, you're fucking wet and tight. I think I'm in love." He said on a moan. I wasn't able to respond. All I could do was moan. I had never felt anything better in my life than him moving inside me. He would push in slow and then hammer into me.

"Oh Mr. McLean you feel so fucking good!" This time he didn't correct me. I think it made it naughtier hearing me use his name like that.

"Yes fuck me Mr. McLean, I've been a bad girl not paying attention in your class. Fuck I love your cock!" I let out on a moan. He started fucking me harder, you could hear about bodies slapping together and the sound seemes to push him harder.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, can I cum inside you?"

"Yes please fill me up!" He pushed in hard ground himself against me as he shot his load inside me. When he pulled out I reached down between my legs and could feel the cum running out of me. I scooped some on to my fingers and put them in my mouth.

"Oh fuck you're that girl?" I smiled at him. I was going to put my clothes back on but he stopped me. "No clothes!" I felt self conscience but he kissed me again. "Melanie I think your body is beautiful, I think you're beautiful don't try and cover it anymore." I felt the blush again. He led me out to his deck, the pool looked wonderful.

"Care for a swim?" I nodded enthusiastically.

Relaxing beside the pool some time later he said "Oh I forgot that earned you a B-!"

"What do I have to do for an A+ I smiled at him."

" I am so glad you ask!" Leaning over he whisper in my ear. "You get on your hands and knees in the middle of my bed and you let me fuck that sweet ass of yours!" I didn't know what to say I had never done that before. But the way he looked at me I would do anything he wanted anytime he wanted. "Is this a onetime thing Mr. Mclean, you fuck me today and send me away and Monday we act like nothing ever happened?"

"This is not a one time thing, with the way you're fucking up in my class this is going to have to continue all semester and probably the next one too!"

"I've never had anal sex!" I said and looked up at him.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you and you will love it, I promise." He led me to his bedroom and told me to get on all fours. I did as instructed and he smacked my ass and moaned as it giggled for him. "Oh fuck yes!" He slid his hand between my legs and pushed to fingers inside of me and I arched my back and moaned. Then I felt him lube up my ass. "Go slow ok?" I pleaded. "Oh don't worry baby, I want you to love this and just so you know, no one else EVER gets this ass but me. This is my ass from hear on out." I didn't answer him and he said sternly "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes sir I understand."

He was true to his word and pushed in so slowly, but it still hurt. "Rub your clit baby, it will help!" I reached down and started rubbing and he was right the pain eased. He pulled out slowly and then pushed back in. The more I rubbed my clit and relax the easier it seemed to be for him to move. "Oh shit you're tight, it's like you're choking my cock!"

He had found a rhythm and I can't lie I was beginning to enjoy it. He was careful and moved so slow, his cock felt huge inside of me. Soon though he began picking up the pace and to my surprise I started to moan.

"Am I a naughty girl Mr. McLean?"

"Oh fuck yes you are a very naughty girl. A naughty girl who deserves what she's getting. Oh fuck I'm going to cum you're so fucking tight!" I moaned hearing his words. And remember what he had just said I pushed back a little and he moaned again.

"That's it baby give Mr. McLean that ass, who's ass it?"

"It's your Mr. McLean!" I moaned He grabbed my hips and began pumping into me. "Oh fuck baby here it comes. I will have filled all three of your fucking holes tonight!" He pushed in hard and let go. "Oh fuck Melanie that was hot!" I couldn't answer. We had been at this for hours and I was so tired. I stretched out on his bed and fell asleep. I woke briefly a little while later to find him lying beside me sound asleep so I let myself drift off. For the next two days we remained naked and took advantage of each other in every possible way.

Walking into his class Monday afternoon he smiled that smile and for the first time I smiled back. When class was over he stopped me before I got out the door and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. "So when you want to come over again?"