The Professor's Friend

Story Info
Mentor's friend is in town.
4.2k words
4.74
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Professor's friend was staying at the Mark Hopkins hotel on Nob Hill. As I stood before the door to his room I was nervous, but also excited. I didn't know who was behind the door, only that the professor had said we'd enjoy each other. I had come to trust the professor in matters like these; he'd led me into a whole range of sexual adventures, all of them fun. I'd been horny for days and suspected this was going to be one of those adventures.

"Come in, come in," the man said, smiling as he opened the door and gestured me into the room. It wasn't just a room, it was a suite. There was a couch, side chairs, a dining room table in a windowed alcove and a door, apparently leading into a separate bedroom. 
There was also a view, the whole of San Francisco Bay, from the Golden Gate, all the way to the Oakland hills was on display It was a bright, clear day and the bay waters sparkled. I could see ferries heading out to Tiburon and tour boats on their way to and from Alcatraz.

The man ushered me to the couch.

"So," he said, handing me a crystal tumbler filled with ice and an amber liquid. I tasted, a bit nervously. Bourbon and water, delicious.

"I understand you're into older men." He gave me a wry smile.

I laughed. "I guess you've been talking to Donald."

"He only has good things to say," he said. "He says that you're a member of the club."

The mans name was Ray, a CEO type who made it to The City occasionally. He and the professor were old friends. That's all The Professor had told , smiling when he did so.

"Club?" I asked, puzzled. "What club?"

"This one," he said standing.

He quickly unfastened his belt, unzipped and lowered his trousers, pulling his cock out of his briefs, wrapping it in his hand and brandishing it at me. It was big. It was thick. It was long and heavily veined. It was uncircumcised with a purple head that at the moment was almost covered by foreskin.

Now I knew what he meant. Only 10% of guys have cocks bigger than 8". I barely make the grade at 8.5 (and yeah, of course I've measured!). Ray was a little bigger than me. And looking good!

He took a half step toward me. He was fit and looked to be about 50 with close cropped dark hair, a nice face, and a good smile. I barely registered any of that cause I was staring at his cock.

"Nice," I said .

He stepped closer. I reached out and took it in my hand.

I hadn't played with a cock with foreskin before. Remember, I wasn't all that experienced at the time. I stroked the shaft, pulling the foreskin back and forth, watching as the head appeared and disappeared under the thin flesh. I felt my heart begin to race.

"Nice cock, man," I said, admiring it. I reached with my other hand and cupped his big balls. I looked up at him and grinned. Like a lot of other hung guys, I'm kind of a size queen. I'm not that turned on by little cocks. Big ones, on the other hand, push my buttons.

"Go ahead, have a taste," he said.

I had been thinking exactlyt he same thing! I smiled up at him and stroked his cock slowly, but firmly, watching him, gauging his reaction. He had a fierce grin on his face. His nostrils were flared . His eyes seemed lit with lust.

A glistening drop of precum appeared at the slit. I reached out my tongue and tasted. The salty sweet flavor of his precum was intoxicating. I pulled back on his shaft, retracting his foreskin, completely exposing the dark pink head. I lightly touched it with my tongue and heard him make a quick intake of breath. I ran my tongue lightly all around it, reveling in the texture and the scent. He was starting to swell and I knew that before long he would be too big, so I took this opportunity to take all of that big, meaty cock into my mouth.

Even semi soft it made it's way nearly to my throat, but I was able to take it all. I buried my face in the coarse hairs at the base of his belly and reveled in the sensations, the scents, the textures. I met the man barely five minutes ago and already I'm feasting on his cock!

I felt him put his hand on the back of my head. For a moment, I resisted, but then I let myself go. This is what I'd wanted, after all. A new sexual adventure. And if this complete stranger wanted to control events, fine. That, after all, was one of the things I most like about the Professor. He knew what he wanted, and I liked giving it to him.

I have taken the lead In most of the adventures I had with guys my own age. They more or less worshiped my big cock and I let them. This was different. This was me the eager, young boy toy. I liked the roll, which is no doubt why the Professor set me up with this guy.

Ray's cock started to swell immediately and in moments it was a very firm, very fat 9 inches.

I held his cock in my hand and continued stroking it. Dark, and veiny, and dangerous looking, it glistened with my spit.

"It's a really nice cock," I said, stroking it. Staring at it. I was entranced. I could feel the heat rising in my body.

Another drop of clear precum appeared at the slit. I reached out my tongue and licked it off. Again, the taste of it sent a wave of heat through my body. I looked up at him once more.

He was clearly thrilled. I could see it in his eyes. Consider it from his point of view. Older guy, young hot twink. Of course he was digging it. Lets face it, older gay guys don't get nearly as much young meat as they would like. And here was I, young, hot, and eager. Of course he was thrilled. I sensed that I wielded a certain power in this relationship and that thrilled me.

I opened my mouth and took in as much of his meaty shaft as I could. It was thick now, hot and pulsing. When I breathed in all I could smell was his heady man-scent.

Then I felt his hands wrap around my head. He pressed down, forcing me farther onto his cock. I was willing to take more, but it was thick, and I couldn't. In a moment I began to gag.

He backed off the pressure and gave me just a moment to get a breath, then he forced his cock to the back of my throat again. My eyes were streaming tears and the hot sensations that come with gagging were coursing through my body.

"Come on, take it" he said, holding my head firmly and thrusting with his hips. "Take it you little bitch!"

I tried. I tried, but the thick head couldn't go any farther. I gagged, then gagged again, hot rushes of heat pulsing through my body. I broke out in a sweat almost instantly. I couldn't breath and I tried to push myself away from him. He let me, but only just for a second. I got one breath then he thrust into my mouth and down my throat again.

I was burning up with body rushes. Tears coursed down my face. But I was turned on. Super turned on.

The next time he thrust, my throat gave way and he forced his way in. I felt that thick cock head push its way deep, deep into my throat and he didn't stop until my face was mashed into his hairy crotch and his cock was as deep as it could go.

Alarm bells were going off in my head, my vision flickered, I couldn't process all the inputs, there were neural circuits overloading all over my body. It was fabulous! I pushed back, gasping for air, panting, close to overwhelmed by the sensations.

Now that he'd broken through I found myself wanting more. I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me and I forced myself all the way down on his cock again. And then again. Grunting. Choking. Gagging. Burning with waves of body rushes. Streaming tears. I pulled away for a moment, a thick rope of saliva linked his cock and my mouth.

"Yeah!" he cried, "now we're talking. That's how I like it!"

And I thought, "wow! I guess that's how I like it too."

The Professor had always been more gentle, firm, insistent even, but never this aggressive. This was something else.

I pushed off him for a minute to catch a breath. I looked up at him, saw his greedy, lust fired eyes drilling down into mine. I wiped my chin. "You bastard!" I whispered, holding eye contact. Then, still holding eye contact for as long as I could, I forced myself down on his cock again, all the way to the hilt.

Then I did it again and again and again until he began a motion with his hips so that all I had to do was hold my position and let him fuck my throat slowly, deeply,

I was moaning constantly. Thick saliva was running from my mouth like a river. My eyes were streaming with tears. Sweat was pouring down my face. My whole body was on fire!

Finally, he pulled away abruptly.

"Fuck I'm close," he exclaimed. I wiped my eyes. I wiped my mouth. I looked up at him, breathing hard. I smirked.

"You liked that, huh?" I said. "You're a bastard! You think you're such a stud, forcing me to take your big cock that way. Well, fuck you," I said.

"I can take all you can give me, and you're cock is bigger than mine. Now lets see if you can take mine."

I stood up and he sat right down on the edge of the couch. I stepped forward, unzipping and pulling out my hard prick.. He grabbed it, took it in his mouth, and in one easy motion, took the whole thing down to the base. He pushed away for a second and looked up at me.

"Go ahead,' he said in a mocking tone. "Do me like I did you. I can take it."

So I did. I put my hands on the back of his head and pulled him to me. He took my whole, hard, 8 1/2 inches from the very first stroke. I let myself go into a sweet fucking motion, feeling my cock slide easily in and out of his throat, hot with his spit and that weird throat goo. It felt great. Before long it was me pulling away to keep from cumming.

"You're good at that," I said, meaning it.

He stood up for a second, kicked off his pants, then unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He had a hairy chest. I'm a sucker for a hairy chest. I got a little rush, checking him out. He sat back down, "All right," he said and pointed to his cock.

"Not so fast," I said stepping away a little. I kicked off my shoes and quickly peeled off my t-shirt, and kicked my way out of my Levi's. I looked around for a place to put my stuff, turning away from him a little, giving him a chance to check me out all over, front and back. I think he liked what he saw. He was thick, dark and hairy. I was nearly the opposite, blond, smooth, slim. When I turned around he had his big cock in his hand and he was grinning. It made me feel good, sexy and wanted.

I dropped to my knees on the thick carpet between his legs as he lounged on the couch. I ran my hands up his hairy thighs and up over his hairy chest. I flicked his nips as my hands drifted by.

I took his cock from his hand and jacked it slowly, enjoying the heat and the heft. I looked up. We shared a look. We were both into this.

Then I went down on him again, and this time I did a thorough job of it, enjoying every second. I licked around the head, teasing the slit with my tongue. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I held his shaft against my cheek as I buried my face in his crotch. I licked his big ball sack. I took one ball, and then the other into my mouth. His vocal reactions- his sighs, moans, and muted "oh yeahs"-the look on his face, the way he was way inside himself, enjoying it at a primal level, all that spurred me on.

All the time I'd been sucking on his sweet meat I'd been jacking my own cock. I was so worked up that I almost came, but when the impulse was just a stroke or two of my hand away, I pulled back and stood up. My cock was so hard it was slapped up tight against my belly. When I looked at him I saw him staring at my cock. Then he looked up at me and grinned.

"Looks like you're pretty turned on," he said.

"Well, so do you," I replied. His hand was wrapped around the base of his cook and while I looked he waved it at me, raising his eyebrows. I knew what he meant.

"Oh no dude," I said. "You're way to big for my little ass." I saw the disappointment on his face.

"But I'd like to feel it back there. I just don't think I can fit that in without hurting and I'm not into that."

"Ok. Well, what do you have in mind?" I liked that he wasn't pushing things. And I did have something in mind.

"You just stay where you are," I said, and moved to straddle him as he lay back on the couch, feet on the floor, cock right there in his hand.

I maneuvered to straddle him on my knees there on the couch, ass right over his cock. I moved his hand out of the way so his fat, hard cock lay against his hairy belly. I lowered myself so that his cock could slide back and forth along the crack of my ass as it pressed down against his lower belly and I could control the motion.

It felt really good.

"I've got some lube right here," he said. He reached over and quickly slathered some on his dick while I held myself over him. When he was done I lowered myself and took up a back and forth sliding motion along the fat shaft of his cock. It felt fantastic. Most of the ass's nerve endings are right around the outside of the anus. Each one of those was firing. I was loving it.

When I looked at Ray I could see he was loving it too. I'd been concentrating so hard on my own sensations that I'd almost forgotten about his. Now, though, I reached out and began to caress his hairy chest, to flick his little purple nipples, to pinch and pull them. I wanted to take time to see what aroused him, and I wanted to explore the things I liked about him. He responded with growls and moans of pleasure.

"You like that, don't you," he asked, eyes lidded with pleasure, a wicked grin on his lips.

"Yeah I do," I said. "Your fat cock feel so good. Look! Look how hard my cock is!"

He laughed. It was true. My cock was so hard it was standing up, slapping against my belly.

I ran my hands over his hairy chest, tweaking his nipples occasionally, watching my hands move, then lifting my eyes to look into his. I was drifting on waves of erotic pleasure. Time seemed to stand still.

"You are a hot little piece, " he said to me, his hands roving over my chest and up and down my arms. "A tight, hot, little piece," he said.

"You're into it.," he said. "You're loving it. You're my hot little boy toy tonight, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah, Daddy, I am." I said, almost in a whisper, wondering where that came from even as I said it.

"You're my hot little faggot tonight, aren't you", he said. The thought came into my head that I really was his little faggot tonight, and I flashed on the girls in my life with whom I'm the macho lover and what they would think if they saw me now. I felt myself surrendering to the notion.

"Yeah Daddy, I'm your faggot tonight. I'm your cock sucking faggot boy. Maybe more if you want it."

"Oh I do," he said. "I want my cock in that tight faggot ass. I want you to ride your Daddy, get us both off. You know you want it. Go ahead, say it"

I wasn't so sure about that. He had a big cock and even though I'd bottomed for the Professor a few times, it hadn't been lately. And I remembered that it could really hurt. But I was turned on, enjoying his reactions to me, the way he was enjoying being with a young, big dicked guy who was clearly turned on by him and the situation.

"Yeah," I said, almost in a whisper. "I want it. I want your cock in me. But I'm not sure I can handle it."

"We'll go slow," he said. "Go ahead, reach down an put my cock head against your tight little hole, see how good it feels."

I did what he said, and it did feel good. The blunt, hot, head of his cock against my anus sent a huge rush of pleasure through me, emanating from that tight little bud. I moved it around, firing more nerve endings, reveling in the sensations. I lowered myself down just a little, letting his cock press up against my hole, then lifting away, easing the pressure.

"Take your time," he said "Here, use some more lube," he said as he handed me the tube. I poured some on his cock, the some on my fingers, wiping that around between my ass cheeks and over the bud. I even pushed some into mu anus with my forefinger, surprised at how good it felt.

"God, I'm such a fag, " I thought as I re positioned his cock against my ass bud. I looked at him, big hairy chested older man with a gleam in his eye, me a smooth, fit, twink straddling him.

"You want it Daddy," I said a little coquettishly,looking him in the eyes. He grinned and barely nodded. I lowered myself onto him, just a little, then eased up. I did it again and again, thinking, I'm such a fag, I'm such a fag, loving the way it felt and the way he was looking at me. It felt really good, really sexy with a certain intoxicating note of depravity.

I pressed down and finally he popped in past my sphincter. A searing pain flashed through me and I cried out, raising up off him quickly.

"Oh fuck!," I yelled.

"It's ok," he said, placatingly. "It's ok. Go slow. Take your time. You know you want it. You know it's going to feel so good when you get my dick all the way into you."

I wasn't so sure. It really hurt. But after a few moments, I went into the same set of motions, lowering myself onto him, backing off, lowering myself again, each time a little deeper until he popped in past my sphincter again. Again, a flash of pain, but this time not so bad. Again, I rose up off him gasping.

My cock was still rock hard and I was sweating, suffused with erotic heat.

The next time I pressed down on him, I just went for it. I felt him pop into me and I kept going. Yeah, it hurt, but not that much, and the sensations after that overrode the initial pain. I took mayby half of him into me, then stopped to get myself under control.

I'd been watching him the whole time, not really seeing him, lost in my own thoughts and sensations. But now I could see how much he was loving it. And I could see that he was holding back, letting me set my own pace, wanting me to like it too.

"Oh Daddy, " I said, "Do you like that?" He just nodded, but I could see he really did, a hairy stud-man, digging my tight boy ass and all that went with it.

So now I began to concentrate on making it good for him. I thought to the time a girl named Darla had gotten on top of me and how she rode me. I decided I would be Darla.

I ran my hands over my chest. I pulled and pinched my nipples. I tried to tease him as best I could. I ran my hand down my belly and then onto his and up his chest.

Up until this time we really hadn't kissed, but now I leaned forward and put my mouth on his. I opened my mouth to his tongue and reveled in the sensations. We made out for a while, hot and wet.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed up a little. He was beginning to move his hips so I held my position, looking him in the eyes.

"Oh Daddy, "I said, "you're making me feel so good, I said" And it was true. The movement of his cock was burning me up. I hadn't pressed all the way down on him when I was in control, but now he was pushing deeper and deeper into me with each stroke.

"Go slow, Daddy," I said. "You're such a stud. I love your big dick in me, I want this to last and last and last." It was true. The physical sensations were terrific, but so was the feeling of surrender that had come over me, the desire to please.

"Stop!" he commanded, out of the blue. I froze.

"I don't want to cum yet and if we keep doing this, I will. Get off."

I got up from my position straddling him on the couch and stood back.

He got up. We looked at each other. His dick was pointing straight out, mine was straight up. We were both breathing hard and sweating. He reached down for his drink and took a big swig. I did the same. Still holding his drink he said, "come on, lets take this into the bedroom."

He pulled back the covers on the big bed, exposing the pressed white sheets.

"Go on," he said, nodding to the middle of the bed.

I crawled my way on, turned over on my back and spread my legs in invitation. He got on and positioned himself , raising my legs over his shoulders. It's one thing to be on top, it's completely different to be on the bottom, exposed, controlled. My breaths came in ragged gasps.

12