The Professors Pt. 05

Story Info
Grace has some unexpected help from another Professor…
4.3k words
4.33
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd made a promise to Professor Murphy. One which I fully intended to keep. Rushing down the corridor on my still shaky legs, pushing through the outer door into the warm spring afternoon air and all the way across campus to my hall of residence, the intention was there. It was still there there as I burst through the door of my block, calling a quick hello to Lizzie who was sprawled out on the sofa watching TV as I hurriedly rushed through to my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me.

I snatched my laptop off the desk and sat down on the bed, firing it into life as I slid the cover open and jabbed at the power button. I was still determined as I logged in and opened up the file containing my essay from the desktop.

I just wasn't sure what happened after that. Good intentions are one thing, but bad intentions are another entirely. How was I supposed to concentrate on proof-reading and polishing my 6,000 word essay with my sexual appetite piqued and thwarted the way it had been? All I could think about was the ache between my legs, the hunger in Tom's eyes as he'd watched me, the delicious shame I'd felt when he'd called me a bad girl and licked my juices clean off his fingers.

Fuck...

I abandoned my laptop carelessly on the bed, flopping down on to my back, hitching up my skirt around my hips. One hand dipped under the waistband of my lace panties whilst the other smoothed down over my breasts, kneading and pinching at my stiffened nipples.

In a matter of minutes I was writhing on the bed, my fingers gliding over my slick folds, rubbing tight circles on my clit until my legs were trembling and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest from the pleasure of it. I screwed my eyes shut so I could fully concentrate on that tight white knot in my core, imagining it was Tom's fingers bringing me to my peak. And then it exploded...

I was lost in the moment, transported back to Tom's office in my head, but this time I was bent over his desk whilst he roughly fucked me through my high.

"Ohhh... Tom... fuck... so good..."

My eyes flicked open as soon as my body relaxed and darted towards the door, embarrassed that my friend beyond it might have heard my amorous moans.

I rose up quickly, smoothing down my clothing and inching open the door, sheepishly peering through. Lizzie was still watching the tele but her head swivelled around on hearing me, a smile spreading across her face.

"You alright?" She asked, sitting upright, still grinning.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm good. Really good actually."

I tried for a casual tone, hoping that I wasn't too flushed, wandering into the kitchen and opening up the fridge.

"Yeah, so I hear!"

Lizzie's smile grew even wider, turning into a hearty chuckle at my mask of embarrassment. I ducked my head into the fridge to hide my blushes and emerged with a bottle of wine, quickly locating a glass off the side to pour myself out a sizeable measure.

Lizzie rose up off the sofa and stepped into the small kitchen area, leaning up against the counter whilst she eyed me with curiosity.

"So..." she dragged out the word, pausing until I looked up. "Anything you wanna tell me?"

I stiffened at her words, trying to show nonchalance although my heart skipped a beat. Lizzie and I had become firm friends since we started at University and we'd usually tell each other everything, but this wasn't just a one night stand or a quick grope with a fellow student. The implications of someone finding out about my liaison with Tom were wide-reaching and inordinately serious. And besides, there was no way I wanted to risk putting an end to whatever this was, the tempting promise of what might yet happen tantalising me beyond belief.

"Can't a girl have a little fantasy?" I grinned lasciviously before I took a gulp of wine. "You're not telling me that you never think of hot guys to get yourself off?"

Lizzie blushed, biting back a giggle. "I wasn't talking about that! I meant Professor Murphy... today!"

"Yeah... what about him?"I asked uncertainly, my own blush rising now.

She looked shocked and I braced myself, aware that it would be impossible for her to know anything but feeling nervous nevertheless. Thankfully she didn't leave me to suffer for long, a frown clouding her features as she spoke.

"Well? Aren't you in trouble? I saw Erica when I was coming back here from the labs and she made a point of stopping me. She took great delight in telling me that he was furious with you in class. Something about him summoning you to his office..."

She was genuinely concerned and I had to swallow down the laugh of relief that nearly burst forth. I needed to play this safe, spin her a tale that was believable and could be manipulated at my will if needs be.

I sighed before I spoke, not really enjoying lying to my friend but surprising myself at how easily the lies tripped off my tongue.

"Oh that... don't worry about that. He was angry about me being late for class and then he wanted to go over some points I'd made in my essay..."

I trailed off and paused for effect. "The thing is, I didn't really want to admit it before, but I'm really struggling with the work. Professor Murphy, well Tom... he's been really kind actually. He's organising for me to have some extra tuition with him. That's what we were talking about."

Lizzie looked surprised, reaching for the wine bottle and pouring herself a glass. "You? Extra tuition?" She made a huffing noise. "But you always try to scrape through with doing as little work as possible! And you're perfectly bright enough!"

She took a sip of wine, shooting me a devilish grin. "Unless you have an ulterior motive?"

"As if!" I giggled back, knocking her with my elbow. "But you know, I'm quite happy to spend a little more time staring into those blue eyes whilst he's going over past exam papers with me!"

Lizzie let out a dirty-sounding laugh, clinking her glass with mine, mimicking my breathy tones from earlier. "Oh Tom! Oh Tom!"

"Fuck off!" I countered, cackling too, taking another swallow of wine.

* * * * *

The afternoon turned into evening and Lizzie and I polished off the rest of the bottle of wine. My laptop lay open on my bed, forgotten, powering down eventually as the evening turned into night and the two of us decided to move on to the Union Bar.

I knew I shouldn't be out every night until the early hours, burning the candle at both ends, but my student loan had not long come in and I was only young once... right? There was plenty of time for rules and responsibilities when I graduated... and I was going to graduate. Definitely. With First Class Honours if I bucked my ideas up... and I'd be a good girl for Professor Murphy too. Of course then I might be able to reap the pleasures of my rewards too.

The thought simmered at the back of my mind all night, spilling into my dreams and then lingering when I awoke, groggily, reaching for my alarm and switching it off.

I had a free day with no lectures so why should I worry about rising too early? My essay wasn't due in until 2pm and the last thing I wanted to do was proof-read it with a stonking hangover. I turned back over and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

"Where the hell is my laptop? Has anyone seen it?"

It was a simple question and I expected a simple answer from the fellow residents of my block. Not the blank expressions and disinterested shrugs as I paced around the communal living area, picking up books and papers and casting them aside, getting more and more wound up by the second.

"For fucks sake Grace, watch it. That's my revision notes!" Ben piped up, glaring daggers at me as I knocked a stack of loose leafed sheets off the arm of the sofa as I bustled past.

"I don't give a shit about your revision Ben! I have an essay due in at 2pm and I need to work on it. I left my laptop on my bed when I went out last night, I swear I did... and now it's gone. All my work's on there. Everything."

I was mildly panicking now, having left just an hour before the submission deadline, cursing myself for not just buckling down and doing what needed to be done yesterday.

"Well don't look at me!" Ben sniped back, stooping down to collect the scattered papers off the floor. "Ask Rob, he was stressing about his laptop crashing the other day. Maybe he borrowed yours."

I muttered to myself angrily as I stalked out of the room and down the corridor to Rob's room, rapping loudly on the door, sighing when I didn't get an immediate answer. I was fed up of my house-mates taking liberties, first it was using my expensive toiletries, then it was siphoning off my alcohol stash, now it was blatant theft of my property.

Another knock and no answer so I burst through into Rob's room uninvited only to find him sitting at his desk, headphones in, tapping away on the keyboard of none other than my laptop. He jumped out of his skin as I grabbed hold of his headphone wire, yanking the buds out of his ears in one swift motion.

"Grace! Hi!" He exclaimed, swivelling around, his eyes flitting to my laptop and back again, an awkward look on his face. "I... errr... I borrowed your laptop. I didn't think you'd mind... but there's... errr..."

"I need it Rob... right now. There's a really important essay I need to submit. And next time, don't bloody take my stuff without asking, okay?"

I was fuming, glaring at Rob with my hands on my hips, my temper rising as he just sat there, his face creasing into a panicked expression.

"It's just that... errr... well... there's just a little bit of a problem with it..."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

I liked Rob, I really did. He was kind and sweet and mild-mannered, a real gentleman... but right now I just feel like slapping him. Especially when his next words left his lips.

"I think it's got... some kind of virus. I don't know, I was checking my emails and it started acting glitchy, and so I re-booted it and now I can't see anything on your desktop. It's just... blank..."

He spoke timidly, sliding the open laptop around so that I could see the blank screen that used to be populated with folders and documents, my heart sinking like a stone.

"What the fuck? What have you done?" I darted forward, jabbing at the keys, frantically searching my file explorer but it was completely wiped. And it wasn't just my essay, it was everything. All my revision notes for next month's exams, the research I'd started gathering for my final dissertation... everything. That was it. All gone.

I was doomed.

"I'm really sorry Grace, I've tried everything, I really have. I just can't figure out what's happened."

I could feel tears pricking my eyes, threatening to fall as I snapped the lid closed on my laptop and snatched it off Rob's desk.

"Thanks a lot, now I'm probably off this fucking course thanks to you!"

I was practically sobbing, ignoring Rob's apologies and his pleas, spinning around and dashing out of his room, down the hall and out on to the courtyard outside. My mind was whirling with a million thoughts and I didn't even really know where I was headed until I found myself in the History department building, stepping nervously down the corridor to Professor Murphy's office.

My heart thudded as I recalled following these same steps only yesterday. I was nervous then but now my anxiety was through the roof as I rehearsed what I might say, imagining showing Tom my empty laptop that might somehow prove that I was telling the truth. But why should he believe me? With my track record he'd probably just think that this was some sort of pathetic excuse to get out of working again.

I raised up my hand to knock, realising it was shaking.

"Grace? Are you alright?"

The soft voice spoken from behind made me jump. I hadn't even realised that there was anybody there. I whipped my head around quickly, shocked.

"Professor Brooks!"

I was surprised to see one of Tom's colleagues standing there, and I surreptitiously raised the hand not clutching my laptop to swipe at my eyes which were brimming with tears, wiping the dampness on the seat of my jeans.

He stepped forward, his eyes full of concern as he took in my distraught appearance that I was trying and failing to hide. "Whatever's the matter? You look upset."

"Oh it's nothing... nothing really..." I began, but then I trailed off.

I didn't have Professor Brooks for any lectures but even so, his reputation for being kind and sympathetic was well-known by all the students in my faculty. It wouldn't hurt to get him on my side.

"Actually Sir... there is something wrong. Very wrong. I don't know what I'm going to do. I've lost all of my work, the essay I'm supposed to submit in an hour, all my notes, everything. And it's not my fault. There was a virus on my laptop, it's all been wiped. Professor Murphy is going to go crazy. He warned me... he said there'd be serious repercussions if I didn't get this work in on time."

"Hey... hey... calm down." He reached out a hand to gently rest on my shoulder and I let out a huge sob. I was babbling, I knew it, but I couldn't help it.

"And it's not Sir... you can call me Nick, okay?" His smile was warm, caring as he rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"I just don't know what to do... Professor Murphy is going to kick me off the course!"

"No one's being kicked off the course, come on. Come with me."

The hand from my shoulder slipped down on to the small of my back as he urged me to walk with him, turning me away from Tom's office.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My office, come on. It's just down here. Tom's in a meeting at the moment anyway. It's a faculty meeting. I should be there really..." He looked down on me, smiling. "You won't be the only one getting into trouble if I get caught skiving off!"

I'd never really noticed how attractive Nick was before, but he was really quite striking looking. His scruffy blond curls, his handsome stubbled features and those sparkling blue eyes. They weren't icy like Tom's, more like warm coastal waters. A little thrill of excitement shot through me at the feel of his large hand pressing on to my back, the proximity of his body to mine as he guided me.

"I won't tell if you don't!" I smiled up at him, and he chuckled, a gentle, soft sound.

His office was similar to Tom's but seemed more welcoming somehow. He urged me to sit down, but not across from him at his desk. There was a small comfy looking sofa against one wall and he took a seat there, patting the space next to him. I sat down, close, our thighs touching, the laptop on my knee.

"So what am I going to do? The work's all gone. There's no way of getting it back."

I began to open up the laptop but Nick placed a hand on it, closing it. He lifted it off my knee and placed it on the empty seat next to him.

"First things first, you need to calm down. There's no use getting all upset. No problem's ever so big that it can't be worked out."

"But..." I began, but he raised his brows, a hand on my arm, stilling me.

"No buts... come on now. Wipe those tears away. I can talk to Tom. I know he's a little... stricter than me... but why don't you just let me deal with him."

That set off a little twinge deep down in my body as I remembered Tom's words.

"Bad girls don't get rewarded. You should know that by now."

Because I was a bad girl, and not just bad. Wicked. If I wasn't I'd just accept Professor Brooks' kind offer of help, let him try and smooth things over with Tom, maybe I'd get an extension on my coursework deadline. But all of a sudden that was the furthest priority on my mind.

I reached up a hand, tentatively, letting it rest on Nick's thigh, looking up at him with grateful eyes.

"Thank you... that means a lot, it really does. I don't know how on earth I'm going to re-pay you."

I felt his leg stiffen under my hand, I saw his eyes widen a little before they glanced down to the hand on his leg, but he didn't move it or try to slip away. He just sat there, looking a little shook although he tried to hide it. That was all the encouragement that I needed.

I'd wondered whether I'd imagined the glint of hungry longing when he'd taken in my skimpy attire and flushed appearance in Tom's office yesterday. Well, I'd obviously not been wrong.

"You don't need to re-pay me. That's not how this works."

I flexed my fingers on his thigh, squeezing gently, heard him swallow deeply.

"How does it work then... Sir?"

I knew I should stop, I really should. I'd already crossed a moral line with one of my professors, and now I was trying to seduce another? I was out of control, I knew it, but the feeling excited me. This wasn't the same as with Tom, I was in control this time. I curled my fingers more firmly around Nick's thigh, heard him take a sharp intake of breath as I slowly began to move my hand upwards.

"What are you doing?" His voice was low, barely above a whisper, but he still made no attempt to stop me. He wanted this, I could tell. I could see it in his eyes as they darkened. He darted out a tongue to wet his lips, nervous-looking.

"I just want to say thank you... for helping me. It's the least I can do."

The innocence in my voice didn't match my actions as I slid my hand even higher, slipping up to his inner thigh and brushing his crotch, leaving him in no doubt as to my intentions.

"Grace... we can't..." he started but I cut him off with a sultry smile as I rose up quickly but then sank to my knees on the carpeted floor, taking the space between his parted legs, looking up at him.

"You don't have to do anything Sir... Just sit back. Let me take care of you."

I leant forward, keeping my eyes on his as my fingers went to his belt buckle, quickly unfastening it and pulling it loose. He looked torn, conflicted as I started to work on the buttons of his jeans, desire pooling in his eyes but apprehension knitting his brows together.

"Fuck..." he uttered, deep and breathy as I began to slide a hand into his jeans, smiling to myself as my fingers came into contact with the solid warmth of his cock.

"Like I said before... I won't tell if you don't."

I caught my bottom lip in my teeth, looking up at him through my lashes, my fingers wrapped around his girth, waiting for his reaction. He hesitated, obviously aroused but fighting with his conscience, wanting me but not wanting to break the moral code. But he already had done. He should have stopped me when I first placed a hand on his thigh. Now I was kneeling at his feet with his cock in my hand there was no way he was going to stop me. I knew it and he knew it. I licked my lips, further teasing him.

"No one can know about this... okay?"

I smiled and nodded as he lifted up off the seat, pulling his jeans and underwear down in a swift motion so they pooled around his feet.

Men were so easy to manipulate.

I wasted no time in leaning in to him, extending my tongue to place gentle licks all around the tip of his dick, emphasising my movements. I could hear his breathing deepening from above, a low groan emanating from the base of his throat as I worked him over.

"Christ Grace," I heard him murmur as I felt his thighs clench under my palms as I pushed his legs further apart.

He was like putty in my hands, malleable and compliant, any restraint he had quickly melting away as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, raising my gaze to his as I slowly sank my mouth down as far as I could, using my hand to massage what I couldn't take.

I wondered what Tom would think if he could see me now, on my knees for Professor Brooks, taking him so well, sliding my lips up and down his cock like he was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. I was fully living up to my 'bad girl' reputation and he'd be incensed for sure. He'd definitely have to punish me. The thought sent a flood of wetness between my legs and I squirmed where I knelt, moaning softly against Nick's cock as I pleasured him.

12