The Professors Pt. 10

Story Info
Grace gets her reward…
4.1k words
4.86
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't quite sure how my legs were carrying me but I was moving anyway, swimming with the tide as Tom guided me through the lecture room doorway and down the corridor. There was a mass of students all happily surprised that their kindly professor had let them leave the lecture early and there was a buzz in the air as they headed for the door which lead outside into the warm spring afternoon. No one seemed to have a care in the world... apart from me.

Not that anyone would outwardly know. Despite the gentle hum of the vibrator still inside me and my torturous nearly hour long edging session I was the picture of serenity, fixed smile on my face as I moved quickly along, Tom's guiding hand still on the small of my back, his long fingers splayed wide, ensuring that I was being propelled exactly where he wanted me. I supposed to anyone else taking the time to look he was just a concerned mentor looking out for a student who just had a very public funny turn in the lecture room and he was simply ensuring my health and well-being. No one would ever suspect what he really had in store for me. But then, I had no idea either.

The feeling of anticipation twisted in my gut, a mixture of nerves and excitement. I wondered what Tom might do if I decided to make a break for it now, to peel away and make for the door. Would he let me go? Would he make a grab for me? Would he forcibly drag me into his office so that he could execute whatever wicked plans he had in mind for me? The thought of him acting in such an aggressive manner actually thrilled me more than I'd care to admit, but I didn't want to risk it. He'd specifically mentioned a reward and I was intrigued and exhilarated, but then my feelings would be no different if he'd promised a punishment. After all, I'd take the pleasure and the pain from Tom. In fact I'd take anything at all. All he needed to do was ask... or rather command me.

"Come on Grace," he urged as we came to a stop outside his office door, his hand falling away from me temporarily as he dug in his back pocket for the key. He located it quickly, opening the door and ushering me inside and I complied, walking quickly over to his desk and pulling out the seat on the opposite side of the desk to his.

"Don't sit down, you can stand."

He barked out the order and I stopped in my tracks, promptly pushing the seat back under the desk, watching as he locked the door behind him and then turned to face me.

"We don't want anyone disturbing us do we?" He smirked and I smiled back nervously. I didn't clock the fact that he'd slipped his hand back into his jacket pocket.

"What's up? Looking a little peaky there. You sure you're feeling alright?"

At his last word the intensity of the vibrations on my clit suddenly increased, causing an unexpected gasp to leave my lips. I pressed my thighs together, my knees knocking, my body going taut. It subsided as he crossed over to me, an expectant look on his face, waiting for an answer.

"I asked you a question."

"You know I'm not," I said, a sulkiness in my voice which amused him. Another sharp spike of pleasure shot through me and then stopped just as my legs started to tremble.

"Fuck... Sir... please," I blurted. "I can't take much more of this."

He came to a stop a few feet from me, removing his hand from his pocket and holding his phone up for me to see.

"Oh I think I'll be the judge of that."

This time I could see him increase the sensations, his fingertip brushing over the screen, his eyes glowing as he watched my face contort at another swell which continued this time whilst he intently looked on, a hint of something subtly sadistic in his eyes.

"But Sir," I whined, crossing one leg in front of the other but then quickly moving it back, trying different stances to relieve the pressure. Nothing seemed to work and I thought for a fleeting moment he was actually going to grant me the release that I'd been craving. I instantly lost my train of thought, lips falling open around a moan as I felt the pressure in my core steadily building. But then it stopped.

"What did I tell you? You don't make the rules... I do. If you're gonna be my good girl you only get to come when I say so. Is that clear?"

"But... but I have been good! You said so just now!"

I was hot, reaching boiling point, a sheen of sweat coating my body, the thin cotton of my dress plastered to me like a second skin. I reached up a hand to push my hair back off my face and I dabbed at the small beads that had formed on my forehead. I felt ruined already, a broken mess, desperation flowing through my veins, my desire to come pushing all other thoughts from my head. "Please, I really can't take this. I'll do... anything. Anything you say!"

"Anything?"

Tom smiled, a maddening smugness that infuriated me as much as it turned me on. I loved the control he exerted and as desperate as I was, there was just something about the act of begging that fired me up. The thought that one day I might tempt him to break his control and tip over the edge, fuck me with all the lust and passion that I'd been fantasising about was a goal that I knew would see me keep coming back for more, over and over again, letting him toy with me anyway he saw fit.

"Actually, I've changed my mind about you standing," he said, stepping even closer until he was looming over me. My instinct was to move back but he didn't let me, his hands raising up to rest firmly on my shoulders, keeping me close.  "I think I'd prefer you on your knees."

I hesitated, unsure, and that was a mistake.

"I said get on your fucking knees... NOW!"

His sharp tone made me flinch and it was accompanied by a sudden pressure on my shoulders, forcing me downwards on to the floor, my knees buckling at once.

I gasped in shock as I hit the carpeted floor, my hands shooting out to steady myself, folding my legs so I was sitting back on my heels. I went to open my mouth to speak but I couldn't find the words in my stunned state so I just looked up at Tom with wide eyes, my heart practically beating out of my chest.

If I thought he was intimidating before then it was a whole other level in this position. He looked down on me, his eyes glimmering with dark desire, arrogant satisfaction of his control over me etched all over his face. I was on a level with his hips and I broke his gaze, glancing down, taking in the fabric stretched tightly over his thighs, the obvious bulge straining at his crotch, making my mouth water.

"You look so good on your knees," he taunted. "And I suppose I did promise you a reward... That's what you want isn't it?" His hands strayed to his belt buckle, unfastening it slowly.

"Yes..." I replied, again looking up at him. My voice wavered, full of nerves. "Please Sir," I added meekly.

He was quiet for a moment, his eyes boring into mine, then I felt his hand on my jaw, a tight grip which made me wince as he pulled me upwards off my heels until I was fully kneeling before him, the rough carpet scratching at my skin.

"Just look at you." His voice was soft, unlike the hardness in his eyes. "Such a pretty girl, anyone would think you were so innocent..."

His hand moved upwards, two fingers trailing gently over the apple of my cheek. "But we know different don't we?" His fingers moved to my mouth, dragging them first over my top lip and then my lower one, parting them. "We both know what this sweet little mouth is capable of..."

His free hand lowered his zipper and he pushed his trousers down his hips. My heart was beating so fast I felt light-headed, my clit still pulsing from the merciless assault of the vibrator. It was enough to keep me on edge without tipping me fully over, an instinct to press my thighs together and grind on something to try and find some sweet relief which was impossible in this position. All I could do was squirm helplessly whilst he watched on, soaking up my desperation.

"What's up? Do you want to come... is that it?"

Before I could reply he gripped my jaw, harshly, finger and thumb digging in to force my mouth open.

"Well then, you'd better work real hard for me, and maybe I'll consider it..."

His hand fell away, brushing my hair back from my face before he pushed his boxers down, his thick cock springing free and slapping his belly.

"Open wide baby... that's it."

I obeyed him, letting my jaw go slack, saliva pooling in my mouth. I wanted to taste him so bad I almost lunged forward but the hand that raked through my hair had gathered it into a ponytail which he wound tightly around his fist. He suddenly yanked it back, hard enough that I let out a whimper, relishing the sting.

"Keep those eyes on me."

His commanding voice was a low growl that sent a spike of heat to my already throbbing clit. I felt like I might explode if I didn't find some relief soon, but I knew that there was nothing I could do. I was completely at Tom's mercy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

With one hand still tightly fisting my hair and the other grasping the base of his cock, he guided the tip to my open mouth, dragging it along my lower lip, teasing me. I resisted the urge to close my mouth around him, letting him completely take control, my pussy clenching uselessly around the toy as he looked down on me, his blue eyes burning with fire and ice all at once.

"You're such a good girl for me," he sighed, finally sliding his cock into my waiting mouth, taking his time, inch by delicious inch until my mouth felt full and I obediently closed your lips around him, hearing a low groan emanating from deep in his throat.

I pursed my lips as he pulled back and he held my head steady so he could rock his hips against me with slow and precise thrusts. I could feel every ridge and every vein and I swirled my tongue around the tip as he pulled back to savour the sight of me on my knees, so eager to please him.

"You've no idea how much I've thought about this. Your lips around my cock, taking me so well. It's better than I ever could've imagined..."

His words tapered off into a deep groan that made me squirm, my need for release a physical ache as the vibrator throbbed inside me relentlessly. I moaned against his cock, the vibrations making his eyes screw shut tight, his face creasing in pleasure.

"Fuck..." he murmured through gritted teeth, bucking his hips against me a little faster and harder, testing my limits as he pushed himself into my mouth deeper until I could feel his tip hit the back of my throat.

"Gonna take every fucking inch," he grunted, fingers tightening punishingly in my hair as he pushed my head further down on to him at every thrust, pausing for a second as I felt the overwhelming sensation of his cock pressing into the cavern of my throat. I instinctively gagged around him and the sound he made was pure heaven to my ears.

This was everything that I'd been fantasising about, the way he dominated me, thrusting deeply into my mouth, the feral lust in his eyes, the sinful groans that fell from his lips. I wanted to reach up and touch him but I didn't. I just let him use me, wetness flooding between my thighs as each buck of his hips drove his dick further into the enticing warmth wetness of my mouth.

This time when he bucked his hips he held me there momentarily, a wicked delight glowing in his eyes as he watched me gagging and fighting to breathe. I was out of control now, my mind fogging over in complete submission as tears welled up in my eyes and started to spill down my cheeks. Then he let me go, a brief respite before he yanked my head back again with a harsh reminder.

"Eyes on me Grace... don't you dare look away."

All I could do was whimper pathetically as he fucked my throat, head thrown back as I looked up at him with pleading eyes, my hands clawing at the material of my dress which I'd bunched up around my thighs. In my fervent state I hadn't even realised that I was rutting thin air,  shamelessly gyrating my hips in an effort to push the vibrating toy against my clit, chasing the imminent high which was cruelly just out of reach.

I dimly wondered what a sight I must look to Tom, mascara-streaked and disheveled, drooling uncontrollably around his cock, deliciously slutty and servile... his to do with as he pleased.

"My... perfect... little... slut..."

The words fired out of him at each deep thrust. They were punctuated by his ragged breaths, an animalistic groan taking over as his whole face contorted with pleasure and his thrusts got sloppier and more urgent a moment before I felt his cock pulsing on my tongue, his hot seed filling my mouth.

"Swallow... all of it."

And I did.

When he pulled away he did it slowly, a string of spittle dribbling out of my mouth and down my chin. I raised up a hand to wipe it away but he stopped me, knocking my hand away, placing his fingers under my chin to ensure that I couldn't look away from him.

"You did good for me... real good. Maybe the lessons are starting to pay off after all."

He smirked, full of satisfaction, glowing with it as he tucked his cock back into his boxers and pulled his trousers back up. Sated whilst I was left trembling on the floor, trying to show poise even though it was impossible the mess he'd left me in. My body felt wrung out by the constant denial of the highs I'd been tempted with, exhausted yet still coiled tightly like a spring. His thumb swiped up over my cheek, stemming a tear and brushing it away. I thought for a heart sinking moment that he was just going to order me to leave, turf me out into the corridor without a second  glance like an unwanted possession now he'd taken what he wanted from me, but he lingered, looking down on me thoughtfully, like he'd not quite decided what he was going to do with me next.

"So what do you think? Are you gonna behave yourself now? Or are ya gonna go running off to Professor Brooks and beg him to fuck you?"

"No... no of course I'm not!" I blurted, my cheeks instantly colouring, wondering if Tom could read my mind, the fact that my thoughts had already drifted to Nick and how he'd react if I knocked on his office door right now. How I could tempt him to finish what Tom had started if he left me high and dry. "I'm yours... all yours."

A tremor shot through me as I shifted where I knelt and the vibrator hummed against my sweet spot. I shuddered, trying to bite back a whimper, trying not to show Tom exactly how desperate I was, fearing he'd just torment me even more.

So I was surprised when he reached for me, strong hands curling around my waist as he raised me on to my feet, supporting me as I stumbled against him, my legs weak. He guided me backwards until I felt the back of my legs hit his desk and then he was lifting me again, clear off my feet this time and on to his desk so I was perching on the edge.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a mixture of curiosity and anticipation, trying to restrain myself from grinding down on the desk now I had something solid beneath me, the vibrations intensifying until Tom grasped my knees and pulled them apart, stepping forward to occupy the space between them.

"This is how it works," he looked down on me, holding my gaze, captivating me. "If you're good for me I'll be good to you."

My breath caught as he swept a hand up my inner thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. My whole body was achingly sensitive, every nerve ending standing to attention, my heart knocking hard against my ribcage. "This is what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yes," I breathed, barely a whisper, worried that I might break the spell, worried that this was all just another trick to torment me. I was so desperate to feel his hands on me that my hips pressed forward as his fingertips trailed slowly up the crease of my inner thigh.

He took his time, eyes fixed on mine, watching my reactions as his fingertip just caught the edge of my thong, dipping lightly underneath and pulling at the lace.

"You know I was thinking of making you wait, denying you a little longer..."

He let go suddenly, letting the lace snap back against my skin, even that small amount of pressure sending another shockwave through me. A moan escaped me, followed by a plea.

"Please... please don't tease me. I promise I'll be good from now on. I'll do whatever you say... whenever you want..."

I fixed him with my biggest doe eyes, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, imploring him, spreading my legs even wider, offering myself to him.

He chuckled softly, shaking his head, a teasing grin on his lips. "Goddamn... one of these days I'm gonna fuck you so hard..."

This time when his fingers slid under the hem of my panties they didn't stop. He hooked a fingertip underneath, sliding the sodden lace aside, exposing my hot skin to the air. I let out a gasp as he pulled the vibrator free, tossing it quickly on to the desk. I felt empty without it but I didn't have chance to miss it, two of his long, slender fingers plunging straight into my heat, making me gasp. I shuddered violently, my legs twitching as he curled his fingers at the knuckle, sliding them in and out a few times, reaching spots the vibrator couldn't.

"Just fuck me... please."

My words were desperate, a plea which saw his grin widening, an acknowledgment in his eyes of how much I wanted him... how much I needed him.

"Nah... not yet sweetheart. Don't think you're ready for me quite yet."

"But I'm ready, I'm..."

My words were cut off as I felt his thumb press down on my neglected clit and he massaged it firmly, his fingers still moving inside me, bringing my body so close to its peak already. I moved my hips in time with the thrust of his fingers, trying to push them deeper, grinding on him shamelessly.

"Come on, you want to come don't you? You gonna show me how much?"

His fingers slowed their work but I took over where he left off, my hands braced on the desk so I could push myself on to his digits, sighing when they sank into me even further, the sensation of the pad of his thumb sliding over my clit more satisfying than the vibrator ever could be.

I was obscenely wet, the lewd sounds coming from me painting my cheeks scarlet red, the fact that even after all this he was still making me work for my reward, enjoying watching my desperation as I fucked myself on his fingers. I was past caring now though, he'd worked me up into such a state, the goal to find my release spurring me on as I bucked my hips, gyrating wildly and pressing myself hard on to his hand.

"That's it baby... take what you need."

His voice was smooth, the heat still pooling in his eyes as he watched me rut mindlessly against him, faster and harder, the muscles in my legs burning as I tensed myself, feeling pressure building steadily in my core. He helped me along then, increasing the pressure on my clit, rubbing blissful circles on it, sweeping his thumb around and around, watching me intently, smirking knowingly as I clenched desperately around his fingers.

"Come for me..."

My orgasm wasn't a slow build, it crashed recklessly through my body like a hurricane, wreaking havoc and making me cry out. Every little bit of pent up need exploded all at once and Tom pushed his fingers as deep inside me as he could, not letting up the pressure on my swollen clit, so sensitive now after a long afternoon of the sweetest torture.

"Fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCK!"

I shook and I writhed, the swells reaching their peak before quickly petering out, dying off as rapidly as they started, sensitivity taking over quickly as my overwrought body reacted. Tom held my hips steady with his free hand as I bucked and I whimpered and I thought for a fleeting moment that he meant to torment me in a new way, prolonging the pleasure until it turned into something else, my gratification becoming too much as he mercilessly brought me to high after shuddering high. That would be just like him to punish me in that way, another lesson learnt for being so desperate to come. But he didn't, finally releasing me and letting my tired body go slack. He smiled salaciously as I slumped forwards, panting for breath, my body still twitching with aftershocks.

12