The Professor's Women Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three went back to the bedroom, and crawled into bed together, this time to sleep. When Jackson woke up early the next morning, he felt a familiar wet feeling on his 'Monster'.

When he opened his eyes he saw it was Audrey who was trying to swallow him. He closed his eyes, and enjoyed the young girl's enthusiasm. This time, she was able to swallow his entire load when he came, and they both drifted back to sleep.

Later during breakfast, Jackson told the ladies he would be busy moving back into his house for the next few days, and would check in with them on Saturday. They said that was fine, so Jackson dressed for work and drove the old Mercedes to the faculty parking lot.

Jackson and Leslie spent a routine day at the office until noon, when Jackson told Leslie that he was taking the afternoon off to start moving into his house. Jackson walked over to the Campus Housing office, and the keys to his home were waiting for him. He signed the necessary forms, and asked if George Wilson was busy.

Just then, the administrator walked in the door from lunch and as they shook hands, Jackson asked if he had a minute. Wilson led the professor into his office and asked, "What can I do for you Professor?"

Jackson told the administrator that he had met someone and was considering marriage again. Wilson congratulated him and asked what Jackson needed from him. Jackson said the object of his affection was also a member of the faculty, and asked if this would affect the provisional lease for the house on College Avenue.

Wilson told Jackson, "Don't worry because the lease was already 'Grandfathered' into the contract, and the only thing that would break the lease was for the house to be unoccupied for six consecutive months. Since the house was uninhabitable by no fault of yours, the last two months do not count, that is as long as I get an invitation to the wedding. Professor MacKenzie is a lovely lady, and the two of you make a perfect couple."

Jackson thanked Wilson, and walked out of the office thinking, 'I wonder how many people on campus know about us?' He walked the short distance to the house and unlocked the door. The strong smell of fresh paint and varnish nearly overpowered him when he opened the door, and he walked on the paper runners into the living room.

He walked upstairs and found a box fan in the bathroom. He carried it into Traci's room where he opened a window. He placed the fan in the window, facing outward, plugged it in, and turned it on, causing a draft to flow up the stairway.

He walked back downstairs and closed the front door, locking it. He walked into the kitchen and opened the two windows above the sink to get some cross ventilation to hopefully air the place out. This caused the air to come into the rear of the house, through the dining room and living room, up the stairway, down the upstairs hallway, and out the window. He figured a few days of this would air out the house properly.

He walked out the back door, and locked the house. He walked over to the new concrete pad where the old garage used to be, and realized that the size meant that they would be building a two car garage!

He walked to the Facilities Warehouse and was greeted by Jake at the door. The young construction foreman led the professor to a section of the warehouse where there was a tarp over what looked like furniture. When Jake pulled back the covering, Jackson saw his desk and office chair, his oak bookcase, the living room couch and chair, thr end table and lamp, and the dining room table with the six chairs.

The young man said that the two beds and dressers were damaged beyond repair, and could not be saved. He led Jackson to a section of the warehouse, and showed the professor two Queen-sized beds, complete with frames, that would be delivered to the house with the rest of the furniture the next morning.

He thanked Jake and asked if there was a truck he could borrow to retrieve his belongings to the house. The young man told Jackson that he was already way ahead of him. Right then, four of his employees were heading to the storage facility, and he was just going to call him to ask that he unlock his unit.

When Jake and Jackson reached the facility, Jackson unlocked the padlock on the unit's door, and watched as the four burly men loaded the boxes into the stake bed truck. When they were finished, Jackson gave Jake the lock and key that was on the locker, and the young man dropped the professor of at his house, just as the truck drove into the driveway.

Since all of the boxes were marked with the name of the rooms where the contents were originally located, the workmen made quick work of placing them in their proper location.

As they were leaving, Jackson asked Jake if he knew what time they would be delivering the furniture the next day. Jake told him to expect them at 1PM, and the professor said he would be there.

He started unpacking the boxes starting in the kitchen, putting away the pots, pans, utensils and dishes. He noticed for the first time that the washer and dryer had not been removed during the renovation, and turned them on to verify that they still worked. Satisfied that they still functioned properly, he headed upstairs, and started opening boxes in the front bedroom.

The first box was filled with his underwear and cotton washables, so he carried it down to the laundry room. Since there were still partially filled boxes and bottles of laundry products, he started a load of laundry. It was then that he noticed that the paint smell had dissipated and went back upstairs to remove the fan and close up the house.

He walked to the parking lot, where he got in the Mercedes and drove to Steak N Shake to eat a late lunch. After he finished his meal, he drove to Krogers and stocked up on laundry and cleaning supplies as well as coffee, sugar, and two boxes of baking soda for the refrigerator and freezer.

He went back to the house, parked the Mercedes in the driveway, and unloaded the car. He spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning the refrigerator and stove. The refrigerator was unplugged and empty, but still smelled sour, so he scrubbed it out and put an open box of baking soda in the freezer section and the refrigerated section. When he plugged it in, he was relived to find that it still worked, so he closed it and let it run.

He managed to do several loads of laundry, and put them away in the built-in wardrobes the remodeling crew had built in the upstairs bedrooms. Just as he was getting ready to leave, he found a box of hangers, and set them aside for the next day. He walked to the student union and ate dinner before going back to his apartment to pack up what was left there and then spent the night there.

The next morning, he parked the Mercedes at the curb in front of the apartment building and loaded the remainder of his belongings that were left in his apartment into it. He stopped by the building manager's office and turned his key, telling Bill, the manager that his house was livable again, and he no longer needed the apartment.

He drove the car to his house, parked it in the driveway, and locked it. Then he walked to his office where he worked with Leslie until noon on correspondence and planning for the next week's staff meeting.

He grabbed a quick bite at the student union, and walked to the house, where unloaded his car. He then parked the car at the curb, did more laundry while he waited for the truck with his furniture.

At one o'clock, he heard the beep-beep-beep-beep of the truck's backup alarm as it backed up in the driveway. He propped open the front and back doors, and went outside to meet the workers.

Jake asked him what he wanted to start with, and since the mattresses and bed frames were on the back of the truck, Jackson suggested that they start with them. After the beds were set up, his desk and chair, and bookcase were next. They brought in the couch and chair for the living room, and the dining room table and chairs next. After that an end table and lamp for the living room, and two night stands with table lamps for the bedrooms finished the load.

Jake handed Jackson the old VHS player and apologized to Jackson that his old console television was unfixable. Jackson told him not to worry, because it had been broken for a long time anyway. He thanked the men for their time, and told them he was buying at the 'Grotto Tavern' down the street after five. The men thanked him and left with smiles on their faces. The last load he had put into the washer before the truck showed up was bed clothes, and he put the sheets, pillow cases, and light blanket into the dryer before walking to the bar, two blocks away.

Jackson walked into the bar at 4:45, and gave the bartender a $100 bill to set up a tab for the men who moved his furniture. He ordered a beer and waited for the guys to show up. The guys and Jake showed up at five on the dot, and Jackson sat with them at the bar with them till six, and bid them farewell. When he got back to the house, there was a familiar green MG parked behind his sedan in the driveway.

Kathy saw him walking up the sidewalk and ran to meet him saying, "I missed you last night darling." as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately. He unlocked the door, and picked her up, carrying her over the threshold into the home they were going to share. He set her down in the living room, and followed her as she took in the house for the first time, with furniture in it.

"Wow, this place sure looks different with furniture." she said. He walked back and locked the front door, and went to the laundry room to get the sheets and blanket out of the dryer.

When he returned, he told her, "Follow me, I'll show you the best room in the house." as he started up the stairway to the second floor. When they got to the front bedroom, he started to make the bed. She soon caught on and helped him, putting the pillow cases on the pillows, and helping him with the blanket. As soon as they had the bed made, they wasted no time undressing, and were in bed as soon as the last of their clothes hit the floor.

They made love until their stomachs started growling and they decided to get dressed and get something to eat. As they were sitting in their favorite booth at Steak N Shake, Kathy said, "That is a great bed for fucking, darling. Is it new?"

He said, "They gave me two brand new mattresses and two used bed frames, because the old ones were destroyed by the vandals that tore up the place at the end of June when I was on vacation." he said.

She smiled at him and said. "I packed a small bag so I'm spending the night. I've become so accustomed to having you next to me in bed that I couldn't sleep last night. Jackson darling, I have never felt this way about anyone in my life before, and it doesn't scare me at all."

He smiled at her and said, "I feel the same way about you Kathy my love, I haven't been this happy and content since Elizabeth got ill. The only thing that would make my life complete is for Traci to share our bed with us."

They finished their dinners and rushed back to the house. As soon as they were in the house, Jackson suggested that they try out the soaker tub together. They stripped out of their clothes, and Jackson opened the box marked 'Bathroom' and found towels, and a bottle of liquid soap.

By the time he started filling the tub, Kathy was nude standing next to him, and taking his clothes off. They climbed into the tub together, and soaked for a short time until she grabbed his hardening 'Monster' and guided it into her vagina. She rode him slowly until the water started to cool, when she increased her speed and urgency until they came together.

He drained the tub and they dried each other, then they returned to bed and made love until they fell asleep together. He woke up Saturday morning to Kathy kissing him and riding his morning wood. After they came together, they went to the bathroom and urinated together, bathed together, and went downstairs and ate breakfast together, all without wearing any clothes. In fact, they spent the entire weekend not wearing any clothes. The fucked, made love, bathed, ate, and even did laundry without wearing a single stich of clothing until Monday morning, when they had to return to work at the university, conveniently just across the street.

While the professors were spending the weekend in the nude fucking each other silly in their recently restored home, Traci was preparing for her trip home with her sexy identical twin cousins. Saturday morning the pretty little blonde was sitting by the Fall River boardwalk, drinking coffee and flirting with the local boys while Vinnie was servicing Liz, her classic 1966 Mustang, to prepare her for the trip back west to Illinois.

When she walked back into Vinnie's shop, two hours later, Vinnie told his favorite cousin that Liz was in perfect condition, and in addition to changing the oil, lubricating all of her grease fittings, and checking all of her fluids, he had given her a bath to wash the salt from her body, and her undercarriage. He gave her an envelope with a credit card in her name and $500 in cash to pay for their trip home. Traci thanked Vinnie for what he had done by kissing him full on the mouth and hugging him straight on, mashing her firm boobs into his chest, and rubbing her crotch against his hardening cock.

As he watched her drive away, Vinnie thought to himself, "That sexy little blonde will be the death of me!" When she got back to the Vineyard, Traci and her cousins spent until mid-afternoon packing their bags and stuffing what they could into the modest trunk of the classic Mustang. There were three small overnight bags left that would not fit into the trunk, so they decided to put them in the back seat with Staci.

The three girls undressed, and decided to take one more walk down to the nude beach to say goodbye to their friends. When they got to the beach, there was a full on orgy in progress, so the girls joined in, and by moonrise, they had fucked all eight men and ate eight of the twelve women there (the other four women were in committed lesbian relationships). When everyone was satisfied, the whole crowd took one last dip in the ocean before going their separate ways. When the cousins got back to their beachfront cottage, they washed each other under the shower on their deck, and climbed into bed together, falling asleep immediately.

The next morning, they dressed in their travel clothes (crop tops and cut-offs, without bras and panties), loaded their overnight bags in Liz, locked up the house, and drove to the ferry. When they landed in Fall River, they headed for Cousin Vinnie's shop where they dropped off the house keys, and headed for I-95, and all points west.

Just before the three got on to the interstate, they filled up with premium gas (only the best for Liz), and raised the convertible top so they wouldn't be windblown at highway speeds. They drove west through Rhode Island and Connecticut, and stopped for lunch just outside of Bridgeport. They drove through NYC, and across the George Washington Bridge to New Jersey.

After driving across Jersey, they stopped for the night at a Shoney's Inn, on the outskirts of Allentown, PA. They checked in, put their overnight bags in their room, and ate dinner in the restaurant connected to the motel. After they ate, they returned to the room, stripped of their clothes, shared the shower, and climbed into bed together. After they fingered and licked each other to several orgasms, they fell asleep together.

The next morning after bringing each other off in a triangle daisy chain, they washed, dressed and ate breakfast at the diner. After they checked out, they filled up Liz, loaded the car, and drove across Pennsylvania on I-78, stopping for lunch and gas in Harrisburg, where they flashed a group of local boys before getting on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

They stopped for the night in Zanesville, OH, and flirted with a pretty young waitress at the café connected to the nondescript motel they stopped at. The little redhead named Kelley had just broken up with her longtime boyfriend, and the girls invited her back to their room, where they introduced her to the joys of Sapphic love. The girls didn't get much sleep that night, because they were too busy teaching Kelley the many different ways women can enjoy sex without a man, They were particularly fond of the young girl's large firm boobs, and found they could make her orgasm from sucking her big nipples.

They tried everything, and the young redhead discovered that she loved the taste of pussy much more than a man's cum. By the time they left, Kelley decided that she never wanted to have sex with a man, ever again. When the cousins checked out at 11:30 the next morning, they exchanged phone numbers, and the twins promised to stop at Kelley's on their way back home.

The girls stopped for lunch near Dayton, and decided to stop for the night in Indianapolis for the night, as the exhaustion from their marathon sex romp with Kelley was beginning to catch up with them.

Traci called her father's office and left him a message with Leslie, telling her that they were going to stop for the night in Indy, and wouldn't be home until sometime Thursday.

Monday morning dawned bright and sunny as Jackson and Kathy made love before showering together and dressing for the day. As they were eating breakfast, the doorbell rang. Jake was standing at the door when he opened it, and asked if they could move their cars so the construction crew could start building the new garage.

The professor told him, "No problem." The couple backed their cars out of the driveway, just as a large flatbed truck loaded with lumber, and a van full of workers pulled up in front of the house.

Jackson and Kathy parked their cars in the faculty parking lot, and parted after kissing and wishing each other a happy day. Jackson and Leslie spent the day going over correspondence and preparing for their weekly meeting.

Kathy spent her day getting ready for her fall class schedules. Jackson got back from a late meeting with the other department heads concerning the formal installation ceremony the following week, and Leslie filled him in on the messages he had missed. He thanked her and told her he was going home, as it was 4:30.

He walked across the campus and met Kathy just as she walked out of her building. They decided to take her car and drive to Steak N Shake for an early dinner. Kathy said she was excited about Traci's arrival, and Jackson told his lover he was too. She smiled and they held hands as they ate. After they finished eating, they drove back to the house.

They discovered the construction crew had left for the day, and the garage was framed and the roof was completely shingled. The exterior walls were covered with insulation board, but the doors or windows weren't installed yet. She drove her MG into the unfinished garage, and they went into the house, where they went upstairs, undressed, and fucked each other into an exhausted sleep.

Tuesday morning started out 'normally', with the two professors making love as they woke up, bathing, dressing, and eating breakfast together. They kissed as they walked out the door, and she drove to the faculty lot as he walked across the street to his office.

Jackson's staff meeting went off without a hitch, and Jackson was finally starting to let his guard down because things were appearing to return to 'normal'. He knew better, and always paid close attention to things that seemed 'out of place' in his somewhat orderly world.

His lover was waiting for him when he got home from the office. He had given her a key to the house on Monday when they left for work, and she had used it for the first time that afternoon, after visiting the grocery store, and was preparing him dinner when he arrived. After they ate, and cleaned up after themselves, they went to the bathroom and made love in the soaker tub.