The Project Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Goofy pictures, a fun drinking session and an unusual shower.
4.8k words
4.71
12.1k
13
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the walking near the riverside and the double dose of rough sex, I hurt my already injured knee a bit. I took a double dose of painkillers before sleeping, and woke up quite late as a result. As usual, Menaka had gotten up earlier and wasn't around by the time I was awake.

I freshened up and walked out to the hall. The house was fairly silent, though it wasn't empty as I saw Sam working on Menaka's plant samples. He had lost to her at Mario Kart the night before and this was his penalty. He told me that Menaka had gone back to the riverside with Abhi and Dhruv to get more samples.

I texted Menaka to check where she was. "On our way back," she replied.

"Cool. Good trip?" I asked.

"Super productive," came the response. "Got some great samples, and had a relaxing swim. Let me send some pictures."

She immediately sent a picture on the common WhatsApp group between the five of us. It was a selfie she had clicked with the three of them. She was wearing a sleeveless tee, and I could see the string of her bikini top. I knew this bikini - the top has a couple of strings that tie behind the neck and middle of the back respectively, and the bottoms are a couple of triangles that tie together on both sides of the waist. I was a bit worried when she told me that she went swimming, but I was glad to see that she had worn a proper bikini.

Next came a couple of pictures of them goofing around, picking samples. Looks like the camera was being passed around as not all pictures were clicked by the same person.

The next picture had Menaka down to her bikini, and this was followed by the one where she was in water. Next came a few pictures that must have been taken by the auto-timer on the camera because the three of them were now swimming. In one picture, the two boys were holding Menaka horizontally and face-up above the water surface. One set of hands was grabbing her thighs and ass while the other set supported her back but with fingers grazing the side of her boob. They dropped her in the water in the next picture.

More pictures arrived. The boys were now outside the water and Menaka was walking out of the river, oblivious to one of her nipples peeking out of the top. The next photo, probably taken immediately after, had an ""oops" expression as she popped the nipple back inside.

Things escalated in the next picture. Abhi was now behind her, pulling up her bikini top and exposing both her boobs as she laughed. He was pulling the strings of bikini in the subsequent photo, and completely topless in the next one but with both her hands covering her breasts.

The next picture came with a caption, "Germany outsources the hand-bra to India...", and once I downloaded the accompanying photo, I felt like I've been delivered a punch in the gut. In this photo, Menaka was tying her hair with both her hand, and Abhi was standing behind her holding both her boobs, pretending to provide the hand bra. The next picture came with another caption, "...but is plagued by quality issues...". Everything in this picture was the same as the one before, but there was a slight gap between Abhi's fingers and both of Menaka's nipples were sticking out of these gaps. The next photo seemed to be the last in this three-pic series with the caption, "...and runs into consistency issues.". One of Abhi's hand was completely removed from her breasts, exposing it completely to the camera, while the other hand was holding on to one boob with the nipple sticking out between the fingers.

"Ok, last two photos," Menaka wrote on the group chat. The first of those must have been clicked by the auto-timer. This had Menaka's back to the camera. She was still topless but facing away. Abhi and Dhruv were both kneeling down on her either side. They both biting down on the strings of her bikini bottom and pulling them. The final picture came with a caption again, "Full Exposure!!" I reluctantly hit the download button and opened it - but laughed out aloud when I noticed that it had both Abhi and Dhruv mooning the camera, with Menaka no longer in the frame.

So that was a joke, I thought, though still not happy with the earlier pictures of Abhi feeling Menaka's boobs. I needed to talk to her to cool things down, but so far, every waking moment of privacy we had seemed to be spent on sex and not giving me a chance to have the chat.

My thoughts were interrupted by something in the last picture of the two boys mooning. I zoomed the ground behind them and noticed that Menaka's bikini bottoms were lying there. So after they tugged on the strings, they did manage to get her completely naked!

--

The three of them arrived shortly after. Sam had also seen the pictures by now and had been cursing about missing a "fun outing" because of the Mario Kart wager.

As Menka entered the house, I noticed that her nipples were poking into her t-shirt as she wasn't wearing her bikini anymore. I asked her about it, and she said that it was wet and so she didn't bother putting it back on. "I was carrying a pair of panties," she said, and slid her shorts down a bit to show all of us her red underwear, "but I didn't have a dry bra to wear." I imagined her walking up naked to the car and giving the boys a hell of a show while putting on the panties, sliding it one leg at a time. The view had completely blown me over the previous evening, and I was a bit upset and jealous about her doing that in front of Abhi and Dhruv.

--

Now that she had ended up exposing her body to the boys, it was clear that Menaka had lost her inhibition and that the boys were confident in taking more and more liberties with her. This was apparent to me later in the afternoon. Menaka had taken a shower and was drying her hair in the room, with just her towel wrapped around her body. Meanwhile, Sam got out of the bathroom after a quick shower. As he crossed her, he grabbed her towel and pulled it off her body completely. As he ran out of the room with her towel, Menaka stood stark naked with just me in the room. Now, she could have easily closed the door or put some clothes on, but she decided to chase after Sam and ran into the hall, unfazed by the fact that she didn't have a stitch of clothing on her body.

I chased after her, though a lot slower because of the knee. When I got out, I was stunned to witness the scene - Sam, dressed himself in just a towel wrapped around his waist, was bent down and Menaka, purportedly trying to snatch her towel from his hands, was riding on his back. Worse still, her legs were curled around his body for support, but in the process, her legs were spread wide apart and her vagina was completely exposed to Abhi and Dhruv!

"Menaka, can you please put some clothes on?" I shouted out. "Sam, please return her towel right now."

Sam didn't relent but Menaka got off his back, and pulled off his towel. For some reason, she decided to wrap it around her waist, which left her topless. Sam was now standing naked though, and as he turned around, we saw that he was absolutely hard. Menaka looked at his penis, screamed an "Oh my God, gross!" and ran into the room, with her boobs bouncing with each step.

"Cover up dude," Abhi and Dhruv screamed at Sam and he thankfully wrapped Menaka's towel immediately.

As I expected, Menaka was ready to fuck as I entered. Even though I was mad at her, I wasn't able to resist and obliged.

--

Menaka slept off after the sex, before I got a chance to speak with her. I picked up her phone and went to her gallery. As I suspected, the photos from the morning were all on her phone, but there were also a lot of pictures that she hadn't sent.

There wasn't anything incremental in the pictures early on. As I scrolled through, I saw that for every picture that she had sent, there were 5-7 other photos that didn't make the cut. They probably took multiple shots and she cherry-picked the best ones to send on the group.

I had reached the pictures where Abhi was holding her boobs. Again, it didn't seem that there was anything incremental here but from the time stamps I could make out that the hand-bra pictures were clicked over 8 minutes, before Menaka must have settled on the one she liked. There was a picture with Abhi keeping her palms flat against her tits, and another couple where he was squeezing them with varying levels of intensity. Next came the pictures with her nipples peeking out between his fingers. Again, they had various positions of the hands and fingers before setting on the final version. There even was a picture where he was pinching her nipples between his thumbs and the index fingers of each hand.

Then came a set from which no picture had made the final cut. Dhruv was with Menaka in these, and Abhi must have gone behind the lense. In the first few, he was tugging at the string of her bottom with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. One side of the bottoms had come undone in the next couple of pictures and her landing strip was partly visible. She had lost the bottom completely in the next few pictures but was facing away. Dhruv was squeezing both her ass cheeks in these.

The final few pictures of this set had her standing sideways. She was completely naked, and Dhruv had his face buried between her boobs and his hands squeezing her ass.

She must have put on her bottoms again as next came in the set of the boys pulling on the strings of her bottom with their teeth. Apparently, they first tried with her facing the camera and got her naked. The next few pictures had her back to the camera, and this set contained the picture she had sent. Once again, the bottoms did come off, showing off not just her ass but a hint of pussy in the next few pictures.

After this, there was the singular picture of the boys mooning. This was followed by a picture of her walking naked towards the car, and another couple of her getting dressed. T-shirt first and panties after that.

Watching all these pictures left me in a weird emotional state. There was a heaviness in the gut coming from jealousy - I had barely processed Menaka's nudity and now all this touching, though seemingly in jest, was completely unexpected. But part of me was also turned on. I decided to read till she got up, so as to take my mind off of the photos, and since it was dark inside the room, I walked out into the hall with my book.

--

Menaka woke up and came out of the room an hour later. She had slept off naked after the sex, and had bothered to dress only half way before walking out. She was wearing just the t-shirt and the panties from the morning. It was a short tee, and and she stretched groggily it rode up almost to her breasts. I was sitting on the chair. She walked up to the couch and sat between Sam and Dhruv.

Sam and Menaka discussed her project for a few minutes - Sam had spent the morning working on her samples and gave her an update. A few minutes later, she thanked him and got up. "Ok, I need to do my laundry," she announced and went back to the room.

The washing machine was in the porch outside the hall and Menaka walked out with a load of clothes and detergent. "Sam, can you please give back my thong that you stole the other night?" she asked from outside.

"Sorry, but they are my property now," he replied. He walked out to the porch as he spoke.

"Please give it back," she asked again. "If I don't wash them today, I'll run out of fresh underwear on the last day of the trip, and I don't intend to do a second round of laundry."

"You can wash the ones you're wearing now," he suggested. "The dryer will get them ready to wear within minutes. This piqued the interest of my other two friends. The two of them walked out to the porch and I followed them.

By the time we walked to the porch, Menaka's red panties were already in a huddle around her ankles. She muttered a "you're unbelievable" as she stepped out of them and put them in the wash.

"Let me grab some beer as we wait for your laundry", Abhi offered. It took an hour and fifteen minutes for her clothes to wash and dry, and we spent that time drinking beer with my girlfriend standing bottomless and casually chatting with everyone. During the process, she had to squat once to take out the clothes from the washer and stuff them in the dryer, and there were sighs and grunts from the boys as she did that.

Finally, once the clothes were ready, she just put them all in the basked and carried them to the room without putting her panties back on.

I walked back to the room myself, bringing up her exposure in front of the boys. "Honey, can you please cool it with the nudity in front of our friends?" I asked.

"Sorry about just now - I guess I was groggy from sleep and made a bad decisions," she replied. "I'll be more careful, I promise."

"And what about this morning?" I continued. "I am not a big fan of all the touching in the photos."

"Oh but that was all harmless touching," she pleaded. "The boys told me that you loved the sense of humor of your last girlfriend, and gave me an idea for a set of funny pictures. I thought you would get a laugh out of those, but looks like you hated my creativity."

"It's not like that," I said as she started to tear up. "Ok maybe I overreacted a bit. But please try to be a bit more careful in front of them."

"Don't be jealous," she said. "They may have seen my body but you're the only one who gets to fuck me."

With this, she pulled down my pants, "I think you deserve a sorry," she said and took my dick in her mouth. It was heaven as she worked her lips and her tongue on me, all the while caressing my balls with her fingers. I didn't last long, and warned her. But she continued to pump and I exploded in her mouth. This wasn't the first blowjob she gave me, but it was the first time she let me come inside her mouth.

--

Later that evening, Menaka announced that she had collected a fair amount of samples and needed to work a lot over the rest of the trip. She asked the rest of us to go out and explore the area, but no one wanted to do stuff without her. So everyone offered to help her with her work.

We worked all through that evening, and resumed the next morning. It was a bit warm that day, and Menaka had decided to wear just an oversized t-shirt and panties without a bra. The t-shirt had very large neck and arm holes, and as we worked, all of us got flashes of her boobs through them.

At 5 PM, we were all done and Dhruv opened up the beers to celebrate. Menaka was very grateful to the group for helping her out, and asked if she could do anything to pay us back.

"We don't need anything for helping out a friend," Abhi told her. "Though if you are really keen to do something, then you must know that I've never had a body shot."

"What's a body shot?" She asked.

"It's a shot of alcohol," Abhi explained, "where instead of a glass, you use someone's body to drink off."

"Interesting," she said. "How does it work?"

"Ok, I'll show you," he said, "why don't you lie down on the dining table face up. Dhruv, get the bottle of tequila and Sam, get some salt and lime from the kitchen."

The boys brought the ingredients within a minute, and Menaka was lying down flat on the table by then.

"Ok, so the salt goes here," Abhi said as he sprinkled some salt on her neck. "The lime wedge goes in your mouth," he continued as he placed a piece of lime between her lips. "And the tequila is poured down here," he said as he pulled up her t-shirt to expose her panties and her stomach and poured alcohol in her belly button. "Sam, you wanna go first?"

Sam obliged. He nuzzled her neck as he took the salt in, sucked the tequila out of her belly button, and touched his lips to hers as he pulled out the lime.

"This was interesting," Menaka said. "And an easy way to repay you guys."

"It's more fun if you too take a sip of the tequila after every shot," Abhi said. Menaka obliged and drank.

I was next to go. It was a thrill, and I couldn't stop myself from giving her a full blown kiss while pulling out the lime. Menaka took another swig of the vodka.

Dhruv went next, and I was a bit taken aback when he took my lead and kissed my girlfriend! It was a brief kiss though, and while Menaka returned it initially, she ended it before I could object. When she picked up the tequila this time, her sip was certainly a lot bigger than the first two.

Abhi himself took the last shot. He asked Menaka to tilt her head sideways and sprinkled salt all along her neck. Then he started licking and kissing the base of her neck and kept moving higher. By the time the salt was all done, he was kissing the back of her ear. Menaka had her eyes closed and was biting down her lower lip - she was enjoying this! Before pulling back, Abhi gently bit her ear and this caused Menaka to let out a little moan.

He then drank the tequila from her belly button. Like the salt, he had over poured the liquor and used this excuse to slide his tongue lower, right till the brim of her panties. Finally, just like Dhruv and he, he kissed Menaka passionately while picking the lime. I noticed his hand was placed casually on top of her chest, with her right boob under his arm. She was a lot more receptive with the kiss and he squeezed her breast as they continued.

"Alright, that's enough," she eventually called out and pushed him back. "I hope I've paid back everyone who helped me with the project?" She asked as she took another large sip from the tequila bottle.

"You did," Abhi replied. "But I think your boyfriend deserves one special shot before we wrap things up."

"Anything for him," she said and reached out to grab my hand. She was looking in my eyes with such a devoted smile that I fell in love with her all over again.

"You will have to remove your t-shirt for this," Abhi said. The tequila had gotten her quite buzzed and she complied with the instruction without a second thought.

My drunk girlfriend was now lying down on the dining table in just her thong. Abhi sprinkled some salt on her nipples, and gestured me lick it off. Menaka moaned and started running her fingers through my hair, as one by one I sucked on both her tits.

Abhi then gave a signal to Dhruv, who walked over to Menaka's feet, facing her crotch. He then bent forward and held the waistband of her panties with both his hands. Instinctively, she lifted her ass and Dhruv started pulling the panties below her crotch, then past her thighs and ultimately off her body completely.

Dhruv moved away with the panties in hand - I am sure they were completely wet by now. Abhi made me take his place and asked Menaka to arch her back. He then started pouring the tequila into her belly button but it spilled over to her crotch. That was my cue - I started licking the alcohol off her pussy. I was eating out my girlfriend in front of everyone, and moments later she had the wave of orgasm hit her in front of our three friends.

Abhi egged me to continue, and I did. I noticed, however that he was pouring some tequila over her chest now, and Sam and Dhruv were licking it off her boobs. I started getting worried - this was already a bit much for my comfort zone and I didn't want any further escalation. Luckily, with three tongues working her body, Menaka exploded again. I got my face off her pussy, and she started to get up as well. The boys reluctantly stepped back as well.

"Well that was something," she said, blushing. She got off the table and put her shirt on, but couldn't find her panties. Between the tequila and the monster orgasm, she wanted to lie down. She took my hand and the two of us walked up to the mattress in the corner of the hall. She lied down and I followed suit, cuddling with her. We were both asleep almost immediately.

--

I woke up some time later, only to notice that Menaka was sleeping face down with her legs spread wide and her t-shirt had bunched up above her waist. While the boys were sitting around pretending to work, all of them had positioned their chairs in a way that gave them a direct view of her pussy. I woke her up - she was still slow and groggy, but eventually adjusted her t-shirt and covered herself up.

12