The Project Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
Menaka reminisces about a fun German party.
3.7k words
4.63
9.3k
11
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, just like every other morning, I got up after Menaka, though I could hear her talking to the guys in the hall. I walked out to find her lying on the couch in the t-shirt and panties that she had slept in. The t-shirt was bunched around her waist and the panties were a bit stretched, giving an incredible camel-toe.

"Here he is," she announced with a lot of excitement. "The love of my life. You can verify with him - I tell him everything!"

"Menaka was telling us how you allowed her to kiss a guy in Germany," Dhruv asked. He was sitting on the other end of the couch with Menaka's feet in his lap and her camel-toe right in his line of vision. From the looks of it, he had been giving her a foot massage.

Before I could react, Menaka said, "Honey didn't I tell you about the play I participated in, where I had to kiss one of the characters."

I remembered her participating in a play that her class did, and telling me that she would be in a romantic scene. It was only now that I realized that it was a euphemism for kissing on stage. But I didn't want to correct her when she was bragging in front of our friends and create a scene.

"My boyfriend isn't the jealous kinds," she continued. "He understands that kissing as an actor is a professional act. And it was anyway a one time thing."

"How can it be a one time thing?" Dhruv asked. "It was a play, so there must have been rehearsals."

"That's true," she acknowledged. "But the rehearsals were of the same scene, so why should it count as multiple events?"

No one understood her logic - I'm sure I didn't, but before anyone could say something, she got up and hugged me, saying, "I have the best boyfriend in the world. I've never been with anyone who understands me so well."

"How many guys have you been with?" Sam asked her.

"Two, before meeting the love of my life," she said, pointing at me. "Actually one and a half. I didn't do anything sexual with my first boyfriend." While I knew that she never slept with the first guy she dated, I was surprised to hear that they never did anything sexual.

"How do you categorize him as a boyfriend if you didn't do anything sexual with him?" Sam asked. "What's the difference between him and say any of us?" Seemed weird coming from a guy sliding his dick along my girlfriend's ass just 8 hours back.

"Well we kissed a lot and made out," she said. "Mostly under the shirt stuff." Again, I was amazed that after parading naked in front of everyone through this trip, she was using a relatively modest phrases like 'under the shirt stuff'.

"In fact," she continued, "I think you guys may have seen more of my body than the poor guy ever did."

"And did you ever see him fully naked?" Dhruv asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "After the make-out sessions when I didn't let him do anything sexual, I would give him a hand job to release his tension."

This surprised everyone, and someone did ask, "Wait a minute - how do you claim that there was nothing sexual when you were giving him hand jobs?"

"How's a hand job sexual?" She asked, genuinely surprised. "It's like a massage - okay, granted that it's a sensual massage, but he was my boyfriend after all."

"It makes no sense," we claimed. "How do you define sexual? Just fucking?"

"Ummm... Of course not!" She said. "Anything that has the word 'sex' in the description. So oral and anal sex, in addition to intercourse."

"That's very interesting," Sam asked. "So you guys would make out and you would give him a non-sexual hand job." This got a few laughs.

"Anyway," Abhi took over, "You said we have seen more of your body than he ever did. What do you mean?"

"Well I was very shy back then," she replied. "So I never let him take my panties off. I'm a bit more confident now, especially after Germany, but I was still very embarrassed the day you guys saw me naked."

The boys high-fived each other, including me. It was weird to celebrate other people getting to see my girlfriend naked, but not returning the high-fives would have seemed uncool.

"So does this mean before this trip just two boys had seen you completely naked?" Dhruv asked.

Menaka paused at this question and grew uncomfortable, which was surprising as I expected an immediate 'yes' in response. She tried to evade the question but everyone caught on that she was hiding something.

After a lot of pushing, she finally started talking. Addressing me, she said, "The only reason you don't know about this story is because Katherine made me swear secrecy. But I don't want to ever lie to you either. So here we go.

"After our mid-term exams, my roommate Katherine wanted to go partying but most of the local kids went home for the long weekend and a lot of the other exchange students went for a concert in Berlin.

"Katherine is German, so she knew a couple of guys in another college who were hosting a party that night. She didn't want to go alone and with nothing better to do, I agreed to tag along.

"She asked me to keep it cool and casual, so I wore a pleated skirt and the yellow top you gifted me," she pointed at me, reminding me about a top that I thought was too sexy, but since she had picked it out and was super excited about, I had gone ahead and bought it anyway. It completely backless, barring a string around the neck and one in the middle of the back. There was no scope of wearing a bra with it, so it came with some support in built. Oh, and did I say it showed a ton of cleavage?

"Don't you have any pictures from the party?" Sam asked.

"I do, but I promised Katherine that I won't share them," she said.

"You're just showing them for us to understand the story better," Sam argued. "You're not sharing or broadcasting them. You'll be fine."

"Alright," she agreed and started rummaging her phone. "I have them all in a folder. But Kat should never get to know about this."

"Let's connect the phone to the laptop," Abhi said, "I have feeling that these pictures deserve a larger screen."

Shortly we had Menaka's selfie on the laptop screen. She looked incredible in the yellow top. My eyes were darting between her cleavage and her thighs - the pleated skirt barely went below her crotch.

More selfies come in different poses. Then Katherine made an appearance. I've seen her a couple of times in the background of our video chats, but I had never noticed how hot she was. She was wearing a short skirt too, with a plain t-shirt with a deep v-neck.

A few pictures later, it seemed Menaka and Kat had reached the party. "So the house had a hall and a basement, and the party was spread across the two," she explained. "It had been going on since 7 pm but we had decided to reach late around 10 pm."

There were a few pictures of the party. There must have been about 30 college age people, men slightly more than women. Everyone was a lot more casually dressed than Menaka and Katherine - they were showing the most amount of skin.

"People seemed very friendly, especially the boys," Menaka told us. Of course they were, I thought. She continued, "As I started speaking with a few people, Kat and I got split up. I finally found her in the basement. She was quite drunk and was hanging with three guys and a girl.

"Kat introduced me to the group. Two guys, Adam and Ben, and the girl, Judy, were the hosts - they lived together in the apartment. The third guy, Ralph, was Kat's friend from high school." She showed us selfies with the group. Adam and Ben were tall and ripped, the gym going types. Ralph was chubby. And Judy seemed like a girl who never smiles.

"Before I came to the basement," Menaka continued, "These guys were discussing a 'high stakes' flip-cup contest. The three roommates had declared themselves invincible and Kat and Ralph were the challengers. Kat knew I was good, and my arrival completed their team of three, so the match was on.

"I asked them a few times about the high stakes but Kat brushed me off saying that it was not our problem since we were slated to win.

"The roommates were good and game was close, but Ralph stumbled and we lost by seconds. Kat blamed our luck and immediately called for a 'double or nothing' rematch, and the other team agreed. Unfortunately, pressure to win got the better of us and we got trounced in the second match."

Through this conversation, Menaka kept scrolling through the pictures of the game. The last one in the set had Judy high-five her two male teammates without a smile or expression.

"I asked everyone what the wager was. Judy said it was to lose a piece of clothing and serve food and snacks for an hour. Since we had lost in the 'double or quits', we had to take off two clothes each and serve for two hours.

"I panicked and refused, but they kept the pressure on. I told them that I have a boyfriend who may not like the idea, but they said that it was true for Kat too, but she wasn't planning to chicken out.

"At this point, Kat took me to one side and explained that Germans have a relaxed view of nudity, so losing two items of clothing won't be a big deal. And I didn't know anyone at the party in any case.

"Kat and Ralph started stripping," she said and flipped to a picture where Ralph was in his underwear. The next one had Kat without her shirt - she was wearing a red bra - and pulling down her skirt. The waist band of her white thing was in view.

The next picture had Menaka without her skirt, and Ralph and Kat undoing the two strings of her top. She was wearing black panties with full coverage. But her face was flushed, and the subsequent pictures explained why. Since she didn't have a bra on, her tits were out in the middle of the party.

"Wow," the boys exclaimed when they saw her topless picture.

Menaka continued her story. "We walked from the basement to the kitchen, passing amused guests. Everyone wanted a picture with us - I have a few here on my phone but majority are with the guests in the party." We flipped through pictures of guests with the two girls - everyone, including girls, was either hugging them or holding on to them tight in the pictures.

"Ralph has done a bar-tending course," Menaka continued. So he took charge of making drinks and fixing up snacks, while Kat and I started to serve.

"I went out to the hall with a big tray in both my hands, and was welcomed with a big cheer. The first girl who took a drink off my tray slapped my ass and stuck a bill in my panties. This became a norm, and everyone whom I served would either slap or pinch my bottom. It was weird at first but became fun as it was all being done in jest. When walking back to the kitchen for a refill, I saw Kat out with a tray too and some bills in her panties too.

"Over the next hour, we kept the service on non-stop. As people got more drunk, there was some boob grabbing too, but I discouraged it and people backed-off. We decided to take a 10 minute break after the first hour. I was shocked to find 38 Euros collected in tips. Kat counted hers and she was only at 21 Euros.

"Ralph noticed that Kat was jealous and he egged her on. 'Let's see which of the two gets more tips over the next hour', he challenged us."

--

As Menaka narrated this story, we continued to see pictures of the two of them serving and the crowd, including girls, feeling them up. I couldn't believe my girlfriend had been roaming around half naked in front of 30 people.

Menaka moved ahead in the story. "Kat must have taken the challenge to heart, because she immediately took off her bra to 'level the playing field'. Ralph started grinning and admitted that he had wanted to see her tits since high school, so this was a dream come true. Even as I was upset about seeing my girlfriend's naked pictures from the party, getting to see Kat topless was a definite consolation.

"Kat's tits were a novelty and she had started using her German to start flirting with the guests. So she quickly took a lead in the tip collection. At the 30 minute mark, she was at 20 Euros and I was at 9. I was sure that her lead improved further over the next 15 minutes.

"It was at this point that I went to a couch where there were six boys congregated. They had been the most frisky through the evening and while I was serving them, one of them asked if they paid a 25 Euro tip, can they keep my panties at the end of the party.

"Thinking that I can hand over my underwear once my skirt was covering my crotch, I said I would do it for 50. They immediately agreed and to my horror, just pulled down my panties right then and there. I had misunderstood them between the loud music and their broken English.

"Anyway, I stepped out of my panties. They took all my tips out of my panties, added another 50 to it, and placed it in an empty glass on my tray. Then they asked me for a picture sitting on the couch with them. I agreed."

The next picture was of Menaka sitting butt naked on a couch between two guys, and two others standing behind and leaning. Everyone had hands on her - her thighs, her waist and her shoulders. One of the hands was cupping a boob from the bottom.

The next picture was even worse. A sixth guy, who presumably took the last picture, had also found a way to join in. Since the couch could take only 3 people, Menaka was sitting on someone's lap. This had caused her legs to part wider than the previous pic. Once again, there were hands grabbing her body, ostensibly to provide support.

"Kat was very upset when she found out my trick," Menaka continued, beaming with pride. "But it was too late by then and I won by a massive lead. Anyway, both of us shared our tip with Ralph and we all got dressed, though I was missing my panties.

"The party started winding down after that, though a few guys asked me for a dance." The next few pictures were of her dancing with some guys. Everyone must have figured that Menaka had lost her panties as they kept twirling her, lifting her skirt in the process. Her ass and pussy kept flashing intermittently in the pictures. The last couple pictures had guys having lifted her and holding her in their arms, and exposing her mound to the camera.

"Can I have these last couple of pictures for my collection," Dhruv asked mockingly and Menaka playfully slapped his arm.

"Tell me something," Sam asked. "You seemed to have had a wilder time at the party, then why is Kat so adamant on keeping this a secret?"

"Firstly," Menaka replied, "Her boyfriend us jealous and possessive, and not a cool cat like mine. She was worried he would break-up with her. And secondly," she added with a smirk, "we haven't got to the end of the story yet."

--

Menaka was in the middle of narrating a story of how she and her roommate Katherine, or Kat, ended up as topless waitresses in a college party in Germany, and how Menaka took it a step further and got completely naked towards the end. As she moved forward in the story, we were flipping through the pictures from the said night.

"People kept trickling out of the party house - even Ralph left soon thereafter - and by 2am, it was just the three hosts and us left. The hosts had insisted we stayed back for a few drinks as we hadn't got a chance to enjoy or relax through the party.

"We had a few shots, and then Judy picked up a couple of bottles of wine, and suggested that we take the party to their hot tub on the deck outside. Kat and I complained about not having a swimming costume, but Judy said that after parading naked through their house, we can just skinny dip. When we still felt hesitant, she said she'll get in naked too for solidarity.

"And so the three of us got naked and climbed into the hot tub. A few minutes later when Adam and Ben came out and saw us naked, they made a 'guess this is what we are doing' face and just took off their speedos."

Through this while, we had flipped through pictures of Judy having undressed to show her puffy nipples and a golden bush, followed by selfies where all three girls were naked, first outside the tub and then inside. And finally the picture of two naked guys sporting a semi erection jumping in - a picture that brought out 'boos" from the Abhi, Sam and Dhruv.

It was very clear that the hot tub was not made for five people, as they all were pressed closely together and had their limbs touching each other's body. Menaka was sitting between Adam and Kat.

"It was a cosy fit," Menaka acknowledged as she continued her narration. "But we were all having a good time. After a few glasses of wine, Judy told us that she was bisexual. Kat said she never had the courage to make out with a girl, and Judy took this as a cue and kissed her deeply." There were a couple pictures of this kiss - it was incredibly hot to see two naked and wet girls making out.

"Kat seemed to be under Judy's spell after that," Menaka explained as the pictures continued to get progressively graphic. Judy mouth was on Kat's nipples soon, and then her hands vanished between her thighs.

The next few photographs took things another notch higher. Kat was now sitting out of the hot tub, but her legs were dangling in and spread out. And Judy was between her legs, eating her out.

"So this is what Kat was trying to hide," I said.

"Well, this and more," Menaka replied. "What you don't know at this point is that Ben and Judy hook up once in a while too. And sometime in this madness, Judy invited Ben to join in."

And indeed, a few photos later we saw that Ben lifted Judy from behind and started to pound her as she continued to suck on Kat's pussy. Soon, they shuffled around and now Ben's cock was in Judy's mouth, while Kat was kneeling down with her mouth between Judy's legs. And finally, to my great surprise, Ben was fucking Kat even as Judy sat next to them seemingly satisfied.

"Wow, Kat fucked Ben?" I asked.

"Yeah and she's worried that her boyfriend will disown her if he found out," Menaka said.

"So what are you and Adam up to all this while?" Dhruv asked. I mean you're both sitting naked in a hot tub, witnessing this insane three-way unfold. How could there be no hanky panky?"

"Because I'm disciplined and I love my boyfriend," Menaka said, beaming with pride. "Adam was definitely turned on, and did make a few passes at me. His hand moved towards my crotch a couple of times, but I pushed it back. He tried to kiss me, but I pulled back. He was a gentleman though, never tried to force me into anything. So as a consolation, I let him play with my boobs for a bit."

That hit me like a tonne of bricks - I suspected there may have been some touching between them in the hot tub, but such a brazen admission was unexpected.

"Meanwhile," her story continued, "The threesome decided to move back into the house, probably for another round. Adam asked me to hang out some more in the tub with him, and I agreed. I brushed against his cock a couple of times by mistake and he was rock hard.

"He asked me again if I wanted to fuck or even blow him, but I said no. He then asked me if he can relieve himself as his balls were aching. I thought he would go in and masturbate, and he even got out of the tub. But then he just sat next to the tub and started stroking his cock.

"It was a surreal scene and he caught me staring. He asked me if I wanted to help him, and I said no. But then he explained to me how a hand job is not sexual - as I told you guys too - so I decided to give it a try."

Nothing had prepared me for this revelation. Not only did my girlfriend admit to jerking off a random guy, but she did so in front of my friends. I thought I would puke from the stress.

"Were you stroking him when he came?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," she replied, getting a bit red in the face.

"Where did his cum land?" Sam's questionnaire continued.

"My boobs," she said, by now blushing. "But it was an accident. He wanted to turn away but his foot got stuck."

12