The Project Trip Pt. 05 - Her POV

Story Info
Menaka tells the story of being home alone with two boys.
4.1k words
4.77
13.4k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The earlier chapters in this story have been written from Karan's perspective. This chapter, however, is narrated by his girlfriend Menaka. Kindly keep this change in POV in mind while reading.

----------------

I was upset. The trip was down to its last two days, and my boyfriend Karan just received information that a sports injury specialist from London was going to be in Mumbai today. Karan's knee hadn't been getting better, and he really wanted to give this doctor a shot. But the trip to Mumbai and back would take the whole day.

I wasn't the only one upset though. Karan himself wasn't thrilled to leave me behind with the boys. There had been a fair bit of flirting on the trip so far, and I had gotten into some risque situations with them. While there had been some nudity and touching, nothing sexual had transpired so far, though Karan had constantly been worried about escalation. I promised that I would behave myself.

Another unhappy face was Dhruv's as he was the one to drive Karan to Mumbai and back. He seemed envious of Abhi and Sam spending the whole day with me, without my boyfriend being around. There was FOMO written all over his face.

Karan wanted me to tag along on the doctor visit, but there was too much project work to be done. I decided to wrap it all up before Karan returned so that we could spend our last day relaxed.

I started working the minute Karan and Dhruv left for Mumbai. Abhi and Sam were sweet enough to offer to help.

I was wearing Karan's t-shirt without a bra with my comfy red panties. The t-shirt was a bit baggy on my body. At some point, as i was bending down to study the samples, I noticed Abhi trying to sneak a peak through the arm holes.

"Are you trying to check out my tits?" I asked him, hoping he would be embarrassed getting caught.

"Of course," came his brazen reply. "We both are. Why do you think we proposed to help you in the first place?"

"You've seen them so many times now," I said, exasperated. "Why is it still a big deal?"

"If it's not a big deal for you," Sam said. "Maybe you should remove the t-shirt altogether. As you said, there's nothing that we haven't seen already, and you'll probably get us to concentrate better."

It was a bullshit argument, but I guess I was getting used to the constant attention. So I took my t-shirt off, and proceeded with my work.

"Actually, can you remove your panties too?" Abhi asked. "Because I know I would keep trying to look them up and waste time."

I shrugged and did exactly that. I got completely naked in front of these two boys, within 20 minutes of my boyfriend leaving for Mumbai.

"I am an admirer not just of your body, but also of your courage," Abhi continued. "I'll join you for solidarity."

It clearly was a reference to the story of a party I had told them about, where the hosts had stripped naked to 'provide solidarity' to my roommate and me. Before I could object, Abhi was naked and Sam quickly followed. I'm sure neither of them was happy to see the other guy's dick, but they were okay to pay that price to be naked around me.

As we started working, the boys were back to their usual tactics of 'accidentally' brushing their hand against me, or 'casually' putting their hand on my thighs or ass. They were both rock hard within minutes, and their dick kept poking me as we all moved around working on the project.

"Can you stop poking me please," I finally said.

"It's possible only if we relieve ourselves," Abhi said. "Is it okay if we blow of some steam?"

It was now clear that this was the playbook from the party, where a German guy had convinced me to give him a hand job saying the exact same thing.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed. "Do you really think you can make you give a hand job?"

"What's the problem," Sam asked. "Didn't you convince us yesterday that there's nothing sexual about a hand job? Unless you now think what you did with the German was sexual, and hence cheating on Karan."

I remember saying some bullshit to soften Karan's reaction to a hand job I gave at that party, but was getting trapped now. But I said a firm no and they both backed off.

A couple of hours later, we decided to take a break from the project work. Someone suggested watching some mindless TV, and soon we were sitting on the couch with the TV on. Sam and Abhi made sure that I was sitting between the two of them. Both of them were pressing against my body, and soon their hands were on my back, my thighs and around my shoulders. I thought of pushing back but having four hands tickling me was a fun feeling, so I let it continue.

Then the hands started brushing my boobs and progressed to caressing them, before finally my nipples were being gently pinched. I loved it, but this time I pushed back. The boys complied but complained that I let the German kid play with my boobs in the party but was denying my friends. "Alright, but no more than a couple of minutes and you cannot pinch me too hard," I heard myself say.

I imagined their hands would be back on my body, but encouraged by my approval, they both attacked with their mouths! They had sucked my tits before on the afternoon of the body shots, but I was too drunk back them to register the situation. This time I was fully in my senses.

I started moaning, which they took as an approval to move further. They started to slide my thighs apart and soon I had a finger running along my clit.

I was in heaven but also felt it was wrong. So I let out a feeble "stop". But the boys reminded me that if there was nothing sexual in the hand job I gave, then their rubbing my pussy should be no different. I didn't fight back after that, and within minutes I had an orgasm with my boyfriend's friends finger fucking me.

Sam then made me lie down and started to mount me. But as soon as the tip of his penis touched my pussy, I realized that this was going too far and stopped him. "It was a nice break but let's get back to work," I announced, getting up from the couch. The boys followed me reluctantly.

We worked another hour, had lunch and then worked some more - all while staying completely naked. The boys' penises started to shrink whenever we all got engrossed in work, but as soon as there was any accidental or intentional contact with my body, their dicks immediately used to stiffen up. All in all, I was enjoying this afternoon.

At one point, Karan video called me from the doctor's clinic. I didn't want him to see me naked in the hall and quickly put on my t-shirt to talk to him. And I kept the camera high so that he doesn't see that I was bottomless.

I asked the Sam and Abhi, who were still naked, to stay out of the frame. They didn't want Karan to see them and bust the naked party, so they complied. But they started to tickle my feet as a joke. I somehow managed to keep a straight face on the video call. So they upped the ante and kept moving their hands higher up to my thighs. And soon thereafter, I found myself talking to my boyfriend while getting fingered by his friends! When a thumb started circling my asshole, I knew I won't be able to keep a straight face. I cited my work and cut the call, but by then there were fingers running up and down both my holes, and a tongue on my tits.

This was a new experience for me - none of my boyfriends was into ass play. When I came, I screamed so loud that I was worried that Karan may have heard me back in Mumbai!

-

I was a bit tired from the two orgasms, and wanted to nap. The boys convinced me to nap on the mattress in the hall with them. "I'm not having sex with either of you," I reiterated, but agreed to sleep in the hall between both of them.

When I woke up, I was sandwiched between both of them. I could feel Abhi's cock nestled in my ass crack while Sam's hand was right on my mound. They were both completely hard.

"Why are you always so horny?" I asked them.

"Because unlike you, we haven't had a chance to cum," Abhi replied.

They started bugging me for a hand job, and the events of the afternoon had worn down my resistance significantly. I agreed.

They explained that ergonomically it would be easiest if they both sit on the couch and i kneel down in front of them.

So that's what we did. I knelt down in front of the couch and started stroking their cocks. For most part they sat back and enjoyed, but occasionally one of them would lean forward and fondle my tits. But giving a hand job to two guys together isn't an easy task, and shortly my left hand, the one I was using on Abhi, started getting tired. And none of them was close to cumming.

"Guys, hurry up. I am getting tired," I complained.

"If you want to rest one of the hands," Abhi suggested, "You can briefly let go of one of us and use your lips. It will still largely be a hand job, but one with a bit of lip assistance."

"Yeah, that's a great short cut," Sam agreed, which was not surprising. "May be that will even get us to cum quicker."

I knew it was a stupid argument, but my hands were really getting tired. As I continued to pump Sam with my right hand, I let go of Abhi, opened my mouth and engulfed his cock with it. Some may argue that I was blowing Abhi now, but we all decided that it was more of an assisted hand job.

As my right hand started getting tired, I had to give it a rest. The left came back on Abhi's cock, while Sam's penis was now up to my throat.

Sam didn't last long, as he had himself predicted. While I pulled him out of my mouth in time, I couldn't avoid his cum spilling all over my face. I shifted my full attention to Abhi now. Continuing to stroke him, I also started licking his balls. He muttered that he wanted to come on my tits. I had to take a shower now anyway, and I offered him my chest as he started convulsing. One stream hit my chest and another hit my stomach, rolling down towards my vagina.

"I hope we are even now?" I asked and headed towards the shower.

-

I wasn't surprised when Abhi and Sam followed me into the shower. Making the excuse that they should be responsible for cleaning my mess, they offered to help me bathe. I realized that a stream of cum was stuck in my hair, so as I applied shampoo, they scrubbed my body. As one would expect, a lot of their time and focus went on my boobs, ass and vagina. Though what took me off-guard me was Sam's finger sliding up my butt hole. For the second time that day, I discovered that I actually enjoyed ass stuff.

I was getting very horny again, but decided to put a stop to the fondling. Karan was supposed to get back in a couple of hours, and I wanted to have my engines running for him. The boys protested - they were enjoying it as much as I was and I was surprised that they were hard once again. As a compromise, I decided to give them another hand job.

Since they had both cum before the shower, they took longer this time around. So I had to use the assistance of my mouth and tongue once again. Sam was the first to come this time as well, but Abhi was taking a lot longer.

To move things faster, Abhi suggested I can take assistance of my ass this time. He said we could use shampoo as a lubricant since we were in the shower anyway. I was really tempted but was worried about getting shampoo up my ass, so I declined.

Abhi then asked if he could rub his cock against my pussy, promising that we would not penetrate. This seemed like a better idea than getting my ass infected with soap water. So I lifted one foot and kept it on the bath stool, opening up my thighs. Sam held me from the back for support. And Abhi started sliding the tip of his cock along my clit. Within minutes, the head of his cock was inside the folds of my vagina, but since he hadn't technically entered me, I allowed him to continue.

He continued to rub against me, and I could sense that he was getting closer. Soon he was convulsing, unloading his semen around my crotch. Once he completely withdrew, I saw some of his cum dripping from my pubes. He hadn't come inside me, but it sure looked like he had.

I cleaned myself once again, and we got out of the shower. The boys both looked relaxed but i was extremely horny, waiting for Karan to come back and fuck me hard.

-

We had just about completed my project work when Karan and Dhruv returned. Karan seemed a bit tired but was relieved that the doctor's opinion was that the recovery was progressing well. I gave him the good news that my project work was all done and we would be free to spend our last day as we pleased. We ate dinner together, after which Karan and I retired to our room.

As soon as we were together, I started kissing him and taking off both of our clothes. "I missed you all day," I said, "And for the last two hours my body was aching just to make out with you."

"Wow, someone is in a mood," he said, getting excited. "I've been missing you all day too."

"I've done a lot of social work today," I told him. "Now is the time for our payoff." I was stroking his cock now as he played with my boobs.

"What do you mean by social work?" He asked, confused.

"Well, Abhi and Sam were a bit horny today," I said. "So I gave them a 'helping hand', if you know what I mean?"

"You gave them hand jobs?" He asked. He seemed a bit surprised but his cock had sprung stiff. So I don't think he was upset.

"Yeah, I hope it was alright?" I asked. "I first said no when they asked, but I feel bad for them. We've been having so much action while those three have been sharing a hall. They seemed that they needed the release."

"Did anything else happen?" He enquired.

I said, "Don't get mad at them. This is not a complaint, but I'm telling you because you know I always tell you everything. Both of them did try to take things further but I said a firm no. Only you get to fuck me."

I was moving my hand vigorously as I spoke. Karan was spellbound. "Anything else?" he asked.

"Nothing really," I told him. "Oh yeah, after relieving them when I went to the shower to clean myself, and they followed me in."

"To clean yourself?" He asked. "Did they come on you?"

"Yes," I said. "But luckily no clothes got dirty as I had taken them off."

The minute I said this, Karan's cock started pulsating in my hand and he came instantly. I was disappointed - I had been looking forward to getting laid. I think he could see it on my face and apologized, blaming fatigue from the long day and the painkillers. I was hoping that he would at least go down on me, but he didn't suggest and I didn't want to ask for it.

-

Karan soon slept off, but I was fresh thanks to my afternoon nap. I started reading a book. Later in the night I felt thirsty, so I got out of the room to go to the kitchen. Abhi and Sam were asleep on the couch, but Sam was on the couch with a book.

"Not getting any sleep," I asked him, whispering so the others don't get up.

"I have a test the day we get back," he told me. "Just studying for that."

"Oh sorry I didn't want to disturb you," I said. "I just wanted to thank you for taking Karan to the doctor today. I'll leave you alone with your book."

"It's alright," he said. "I've been at it for a couple of hours and was looking for a break anyway. Sit for a few minutes."

I sat on the couch next to him.

"It seems I missed a fun afternoon," he said, and I wondered what all did Abhi and Sam tell him.

"It was mostly work," I replied. "The boys helped me complete my project."

"Yeah, so I heard," he said. "That they helped you with your project and you helped them with their 'job'." He was definitely on to me. And if there was any doubt, his next sentence cleared it. "Looks like I may be the only one in the house who hasn't got a release today."

"Oh my god, I can't believe they told you," I said. "They promised that they won't."

"Can I get one too?" he asked. "You are my friend too, or at least that's what I think."

"I would have," I said, "But my hands are already tired. Maybe next time." It was true - I had given five hand jobs in a single day after all.

"I

don't mind if you use the shortcut if you have to," he said. The boys had told him everything! "That is, if you too feel that I am a friend."

I can't believe that the cheesy sentimental bullshit worked on me and I agreed. He pulled down his shorts and I started playing with his cock, hoping that no one wakes up before he comes.

"It would help if you can take your clothes off," he said.

"What if someone gets up? What if Karan walks out?" I asked. I tell my boyfriend everything, but it would still be weird for him to see me naked and jacking off his friend.

"Let's go out to the porch," he suggested.

So we walked out to the porch. I started undressing but he asked if I would mind him taking my clothes off. I didn't see any difference and said OK.

He started taking my t-shirt off, and I raised my arms. When the t-shirt had reached my head, my boobs were out since I wasn't wearing a bra. He suddenly bent down and started sucking my nipples, and with my hands still restrained due to the t-shirt, I wasn't able to react immediately.

I took off my t-shirt completely and gave him a mock scolding, even though I had loved his tongue on my tits. He apologized and promised to behave and started unbuttoning my shorts. Then he started to slide both the shorts and my panties down my legs, running his hands along my thighs in the process. By the time the shorts were down to my ankles, Dhruv was kneeling down and his eyes were level with my vagina. He looked at me hungrily, and then bent forward to plant a kiss on my pussy.

"Hey hey mister," I told him, "I thought you were going to behave." But I didn't really push him away immediately and he stuck his tongue out.

"Wow, you're so wet," he said.

I was embarrassed that he knew I was turned on. "Let's get this done with," I said and finally pushed him.

He got naked too, and gestured me to kneel down. "Why don't you directly go to the short cut," he said. "I would hate for my friend and her hands to suffer needlessly."

I didn't protest and took his cock in my mouth. His hands went to my head and he started running his fingers through my hair. It felt nice. He tilted my head a bit to make me look in his eyes. It was a strange feeling to lock my gaze with him while having his cock bobbing in and out of my throat.

As soon as there was the first sign of him getting close to coming, he made me disengage and asked me me stand up. He then started kissing me, and I didn't fight back at all. His cock was pressed against my belly, his hands were caressing my ass and his tongue was exploring my mouth.

He made me lie down on a patch of grass, but I told him that I won't have sex with him. He respected that, and took his mouth down to my crotch. He was fantastic with his tongue and had me shivering in a climax within minutes.

"Thanks for that," I told him, panting. "God knows I needed it. Now let's get you over the line."

"I have an idea, just wait a second" he said and rummaged through his shorts to retrieve a tube.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's lube," he said. "Abhi told me that you enjoy ass play but couldn't take it further in the shower due to the lack of proper lubrication. So I picked this on my way."

I was amazed that Abhi had started to gossip about the shower incident even before Dhruv and Karan had drove back to the guesthouse.

"I don't know," I said, looking at the tube. "Karan has been asking me not to escalate things with you guys."

"But Karan has never been much of an ass person," he argued. "And he's such a cool guy, that he won't want you to miss out on something you like just because he's not into it. I don't think he would be as possessive about this."

I was in two minds. He was right that Karan had never even tried anything in the anal department. But it felt like something he may get mad about.

12