The Project Trip Pt. 06

Story Info
We make a new friend on our last day.
3.7k words
4.62
9.4k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of splashing water. Menaka was in the shower unusually early in the morning. Apprehensive that one of the boys may be in with her, I walked up to the bathroom, knocked gently and entered. Menaka was by herself, and I felt petty for thinking otherwise.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up," she said, a bit startled. "I was feeling a bit icky, so I decided to hop under the shower."

"OK." I said. "Did you step out last night? I vaguely recall seeing you walk out."

"Yeah, I was thirsty and went out for some water," she said, rinsing her hair. "Why are you standing by yourself? Do you really need an invitation to join your hot girlfriend in the shower?"

I took off my clothes and walked towards her. She kissed me deeply, and started stroking my dick, which immediately sprung in full attention. We continued to kiss as the water kept pouring on our bodies. The soap and shampoo had made her body slippery, bringing a fresh smoothness to wherever I touched.

Menaka then put one of her feet on the shower valve, spreading her legs wide. She then gently guided my cock to her vagina. I slipped in immediately and started thrusting.

"Oh, I missed your cock so much last night," she said.

"Sorry I couldn't make you cum last night," I apologized, recalling how quickly I had ejaculated to her hand job, and had slept off without satisfying her.

"Don't get mad, but I did cum after you slept," she revealed.

"You pleasured yourself?"

"Not really," she continued as we fucked, "Dhruv asked me for a hand job. I really wasn't in a mood but he knew I had given one each to Sam and Abhi. So he coaxed me into one. And since I was so horny, I climaxed too as he came."

I felt jealousy rising again as I heard that my girlfriend had now given hand jobs to all three of my friends. I expected it from Sam and Abhi, but was a bit surprised that Dhruv also got her into pleasing him.

"You got off seeing him cum?" I asked, still fucking her. If anything, my thrusts had gotten more intense.

"Technically I didn't see him cum as my eyes were closed," she said. "But yeah I knew as soon as he did and that triggered me."

"Was he touching you too?" I asked.

"You can say that," she confessed. "I had taken off my clothes to make things faster for him, so there was some touching."

"All of your clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah," she softly accepted.

"Did he cum on you?"

"That's why I was feeling icky," she said.

All this while I had kept up the furious fucking, and my body had started convulsing. Menaka sensed it, and her own body reacted in harmony. We both came together with a loud grunt.

"Looks like I'll need to wash again," she said playfully, watching my semen drip on to her inner thigh.

--

Today was the last day of our trip. We would drive back to Mumbai the next morning, where Menaka would spend a day with her family before flying back to Germany.

Menaka and I got dressed after the shower, and walked out to the hall. Sam, Abhi and Dhruv were just about waking up.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Menaka asked the group.

"We've done some research," Abhi replied. "There's a waterfall about an hour away, that falls into a natural pool. We can chill there, its beautiful."

"Sounds like a plan," Menaka said.

"We can go skinny dipping," Sam suggested.

"Thanks but no, thanks," Menaka replied, much to my relief. After the shower, I had told her to cool it off with the guys, and it looked like that the talk had worked.

--

The drive to the waterfall was quite scenic. Menaka was sitting in the back seat between Abhi and Sam. She was wearing an orange crop top and black shorts over her bikini. Once again, the boys had their hands all over her thighs but I guess I was past the point of objecting to it.

Forty minutes later, we arrived at a T-junction. "The waterfall is 20 minutes by trek on the left, or 5 minutes of drive on the right," Dhruv said. "What do we wanna do?"

Abhi and Sam wanted to trek but I didn't want to take a chance with my knee. Menaka said she wanted to be with me, and so the three of us dropped off Abhi and Sam, and drove further. We parked very close to the waterfall; it was a couple of minutes walk through the foliage.

As we got off, Menaka said she wanted to pee before getting to the waterfall. So we walked into the foliage and she stepped off the path. She started unbuttoning her shorts and asked us to turn around. We did.

Moments later, we heard the sound of a feeble stream hitting dry leaves. It was weird knowing that Dhruv was listening to my girlfriend peeing. I know it is a known fetish, and even though I don't personally subscribe to it, I still felt a bit turned on.

"Ok, I'm done," she announced, and we turned around. We were both a bit taken aback to see that while she had stood up and stepped away, her shorts and bikini bottoms were still around her ankles. We watched as she bent down and pulled them up one by one.

We walked ahead to the waterfall. It wasn't a very strong stream, but the sound of water hitting the natural pool was very therapeutic.

"The water looks very inviting," Menaka said. "I'm going in." she peeled off her t-shirt and shorts, revealing a strapless bikini top and small string bottoms. It was probably something she bought in Germany as I had never seen it. It showed a bit more skin, but I was just relieved that the skinny dipping idea was shot down.

Dhruv and I took off our t-shirts too, and the three of us jumped in. Sam and Abhi joined us a few minutes later. Someone suggested playing chicken-fight, which got everyone excited.

Menaka and Abhi, being the lightest in the group, became the obvious choices for sitting atop others' shoulders. With an iffy knee, I was advised not to carry anyone. And so, the default teams were Sam carrying Abhi, and Dhruv carrying Menaka.

To help Menaka climb on Dhruv's shoulders, Sam volunteered to give her a boost. Of course that meant that he held her up by her ass with his thumbs almost touching her pussy.

But Menaka kept giggling and despite the support, she kept slipping. That's when Abhi stepped in as well. He climbed the edge of the pool and held her torso. But as soon as he lifted her, his hands slipped, taking off her strapless bikini top completely off her breasts. I thought Menaka would be embarrassed but she just laughed a bit louder and playfully slapped Abhi's arm.

Menaka stayed topless while Abhi continued to help her climb Dhruv's shoulders. Not surprisingly, he thought that the best way to provide support to her was by putting one arm on her back and the other hand on her breasts. Menaka's giggling continued and after a few more seconds of struggle, she was sitting on Dhruv's shoulders. He held on to her thighs, pulling her in, and I could only imagine him feeling the warmth of her groin on his shoulders and neck. The only saving grace was that Menaka had now pulled her top back up and her tits were no longer in view.

As the chicken fight started, I realized that even though Abhi could have easily toppled Menaka, none of the boys was in a rush to end the contest quickly. Abhi was mostly tickling her body and kept pulling her top down. Dhruv has his hands all over her thighs. Sam just enjoying the show from close quarters.

Then at some point, Dhruv just tugged on the strings holding Menaka's bikini bottoms, pulling them loose. This finally distracted her enough, and she flipped backwards into the water. Her bottoms separated from her as she fell, though it was only a momentary flash as she was inside the water from the waist down.

Dhruv quickly picked up her bottoms, and told her that the only way to get them back is a rematch. I objected using the excuse that a rematch would be unfair for me given I was forced to sit out. But Menaka herself agreed to play, promising me that this will be the last game.

She was quicker in getting on top of Dhruv's shoulders this time. However, without any panties she gave ample flashes of her pussy every time she stretched her legs apart. When she was finally sitting on his shoulders, the boys convinced her that their pulling down of her bikini top would be a distraction for her, and so she would be better off taking it off too. And I wasn't surprised at all when she took her top off in one swift motion, getting completely naked. So much for the relief I had felt when skinny-dipping was ruled out!

So the chicken fight restarted with my girlfriend's naked crotch resting against Dhruv's shoulders, and her boobs flailing around his head. Abhi was more keen on feeling her up rather than winning the game, so the contest continued for a while before all four of them fell in the water laughing.

"Now that one of us is already naked," Abhi asked, "Should we revisit the skinny dipping plan? Why should Menaka be the only one to have all the fun."

But before anyone could say anything, we saw a couple of people in the distance walking towards us.

"We've got company," Menaka said. "Give back my bikini. I don't want to be naked if they're headed our way."

--

Reluctantly, the boys returned her bikini and she quickly put it on. The two figures were indeed walking towards the waterfall, and by now we could see that it was a guy and a girl. The girl seemed our age, around 20. She was quite tall and lean, and wore her hair short, almost like a bob cut. The guy seemed a bit older, maybe in his late 20s. From their expression, especially the guy's, it was clear that they were expecting solitude and were disappointed to see us.

After a bit of hesitation, the couple decided to plunge in the natural pool. The girl got rid of her sundress and we noticed that she was wearing a conservative one piece costume. Her breasts seemed on the smaller side, especially against her tall frame.

Menaka decided to break the ice and introduced herself. Others followed. The girl, Tarini, was studying to be a physiotherapist. Her boyfriend, Mohit, was a software engineer. I don't know if it was the effect of meeting another girl after almost a week, but we all found Tarini to be quite charming. In fact, even Menaka hit it off with her. Mohit was okay, but he remained a bit reserved, probably still grumpy about not finding some alone time with his girlfriend.

After chilling in the pool for some time, we realized that the morning breeze had completely faded away, and with the sun directly overhead, it was getting hot. We were also hungry by now, so we thought of heading back to the guest house. Menaka invited Tarini and Mohit to join us. Tarini's enthusiasm overpowered Mohit's reservation and they agreed to come along.

All of us got out of the pool and were drying ourselves, when I noticed all eyes were fixated on Menaka. Instead of putting on her clothes over her swimming costume like all of us, my girlfriend, facing away from us, had taken her top off. Though it was only her back facing us, we got some side-boob glimpses as she put on her t-shirt. Still facing away, she then started to pull the strings on her bottom. Mohit seemed on the verge of a heart attack as Menaka stepped out of her bikini and showed off her ass. She put on her shorts before turning around. "Sorry," she said to no one in particular, "But I hate the feeling of wet costume on my body."

Her t-shirt clung on to her wter body, highlighting her nipples. Suddenly, Mohit wasn't as grumpy in accompanying us to our guest house.

--

Mohit and Tarini had their own car, and invited Menaka to drive with them. The rest of us got into Dhruv's car. Through the drive, Mohit kept checking Menaka out in the rear view mirror. On the way, we found that Mohit was a friend of Tarini's elder brother and that they had been dating for a couple of years. Tarini had just completed her course and was set to join a clinic soon. She had a look at my injured knee and offered to help with some light physio once we got to the guest house.

Once we reached the guest house, the girls went inside our room to change. Tarini came out wearing denim dungarees over a white strapless top. The dungarees were cut a bit low on the sides and showed off some skin. Menaka wore a set of grey shorts with a crop top. Sam and Dhruv had prepared tequila based shooters and passed them to everyone. We raised a toast to making new friends, and I found that while the shots were delicious, they also seemed potent.

As we settled down in the hall, Dhruv produced a dice and proposed a game. Each person nominates someone to have a shot, picks two numbers between 1 and 5, and rolls the dice. If one of the two chosen numbers comes, then the the nominee drinks. If a 6 rolls, the person who rolled it drinks. Simple, yet fun.

Menaka went first. She nominated me and chose 2 and 5, but rolled a 3. Nothing. Tarini nominated Mohit with 2 and 3, and rolled a 3. Mohit became the first victim and happily gulped down the shot. Dhruv nominated Tarini and got her to drink. Sam and Abhi both chose Menaka but drew blanks. Mohit chose Menaka but rolled a 6 and had his second shot. I was last to go, and got Sam to drink his first shot.

As we were starting the second round, I noticed Dhruv, Abhi and Sam discussing something. Seemed like they were discussing a strategy, and the only possible one that I could imagine was getting the girls drunk. So I was surprised when they whispered something in Menaka's ears and she nodded.

Menaka picked Mohit this time but drew a blank. Tarini picked Menaka and got her to drink this time. Surprisingly, all three of Sam, Dhruv and Abhi chose Mohit too, and two of them got him to drink. I chose Abhi and drew a blank. At the end of round 2, Abhi got everyone to have a shot together, which made it the sixth for Mohit and the third for Tarini. The impact was beginning to show on both of them.

Menaka chose Mohit in the third round and rolled a six. "I don't want to drink, so I have a proposal," she told Mohit. "If you have the shot on my behalf, I will take off something I am wearing."

Mohit's face looked like that of a kid in a candy shop. "What will you take off?" he asked.

"I was planning to take off my bra from under my t-shirt," she said, "But for three shots you can be the one to decide."

"I'd rather have you remove the t-shirt," he said, and chugged three more shots.

"I think you would be happy with your choice," Menaka said, tossing her t-shirt aside, and we immediately saw what she meant. Her bra was lace, and while not completely see-though, it did give out a clear impression of her nipples.

The rest of the round proceeded with my girlfriend sitting in a sheer bra in front of everyone. She got another shot, which she welcomed saying that she was feeling chilly. Tarini got a shot too. Mohit downed his tenth for the afternoon, and the impact was now showing. By the time we had the celebratory shot at the end of the round, he started to slump. Dhruv and Abhi lent him a hand and made him lie down on the mattress. Within seconds, he had passed out. Menaka looked at the boys and smiled - and only then did I figure that their plan was to get Mohit drunk and isolate Tarini.

The next round began, and Menaka rolled a 2 to make Tarini drink again. When on the very next turn, Tarini herself rolled a 6, she glanced at her passed out boyfriend and offered to take off an item of clothing instead. We were all pleasantly surprised.

"Wow, I never imagined you would do something like that," Menaka said. "I am proud of you."

"Well, this is my first time doing anything like this," she replied. "I think it a combination of drinking and inspiration from you. And no doubt my jealous boyfriend being passed out is helpful too."

"So what do you wanna take off," Menaka asked, "Or can we decide?"

"I will take off the top," she replied, undoing the buttons on the straps of her dungaree. Once the front of the the dungaree fell off, she tugged her top, closed her eyes, and in one swift motion, took it off to reveal a strapless white bra. Her motion had pulled her bra up slightly, showing us under-boobs. It was a sight to behold.

Tarini adjusted her bra and buttoned up her dungarees, and the game continued. Dhurv picked Menaka, but didn't get his number. Up next, Sam picked Tarini and rolled the dice to produce a 5, one of the two numbers he had chosen. Tarini protested, and said that the boys will now gang up on the two girls and the game was not fair any more.

"She has a point," Menaka concurred. "Let's complete this round and figure it out."

This left Tarini with a choice to have another shot, or take something off. On top of that, Abhi and I were still left to roll in this round. So potentially, she could have been targeted twice more before the end of the round.

"Ok, let's cut a deal," Tarini said. "I will let you guys decide what I will take off, provided that I will not be targeted for the rest of the round."

"Alright, deal," Menaka said on our behalf. And before any of us could react, she said instructed Tarini to take off her dungarees."

"Wow, I did not expect that," Tarini said, looking shocked. "I was sure you would pick my bra."

To be honest, all of us boys would have picked her bra too, and were a tad disappointed by Menaka's choice. Even though Tarini would have had her dungarees covering up most of her chest, we would surely have gotten glimpses of her nipples once she had removed her bra.

But even more surprising was Tarini's apparent disappointment as she stood there contemplating her next step. Finally, and with great reluctance, she started unbuttoning her dungaree again. "I thought I was being smart," she mumbled. "You knew, didn't you?"

Menaka smiled and nodded, and as the dungarees slipped below Tarini's waist, we understood what was going on. Tarini wasn't wearing any panties! Her clean shaven clit was in clear view. She tried to cover up with her hands, but Menaka asked her not to and she complied. Eventually, she even twirled around and gave us a good look of her ass. This was an unexpected bonus, and the boys all thanked Menaka for her foresight.

Once things settled, Abhi rolled the right number against Menaka. She could have had a shot or taken her shorts off, but without batting an eyelid, she took off her bra, saying that the boys deserve to see some tits. I rolled a 6 and had a shot myself.

--

The round ended, and we contemplated what to do next. We were all a bit buzzed, but the girls had definitely had more to drink by now, and neither of them even thought about getting their clothes back.

"Well I have an idea," Menaka said. "All you boys had body shots off of me, but I never got a chance that day. Maybe Tarini will show me what the fuss was all about."

Wow, things were taking an unexpected turn. While I am always wary of escalation, seeing Menaka lick another hot girl was definitely something that I wanted to see. And I was not alone - the boys were all super excited.

"What do I need to do?" Tarini asked. We were surprised she agreed so easily; Menaka seemed to have a fair bit of control over Tarini. We guided her to the dining table and made her lie down.

"Oh, and let's not ruin that pretty bra with the alcohol," Menaka said, and before Tarini could react, her bra was already unhooked. "Oh my god, I am naked," she mumbled, without any attempt to cover up, as Menaka whisked away her bra leaving her cute breasts in full view.

Abhi poured some salt over Tarini's breasts. Menaka bent down and started sucking the salt off Tarini's nipples, making her moan. Every guy in the room was hard as a rock. Sam pulled out the bottle of tequila, and started pouring it in Tarini's belly button, but Menaka asked him to "Go lower", pushing the stream of alcohol to Tarini's crotch. Menaka moved lower, her lips touching Tarini's pussy, and started licking the tequila. She spread her legs wider, opening up completely to Menaka's mouth. The tequila had long stopped, but Menaka kept licking, assaulting her pussy with her tongue like an expert. Within moments, Tarini started convulsing and came with a loud scream.

12